Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,156 members, 7,880,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:57 PM

Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? (19519 Views)

Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) / Is It Sinful To Wear Trousers As A Christian Lady? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by mickeyIso(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Don't mind the topic pls ☺☺☺☺..so I've been thinking Why men(youths nd old) in some churches wear over sized shirts,shirts four times their size nd bogus trousers? Is it a sin to wear fitted shirts and nice/skinny trousers?
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by badmeat(m): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by mickeyIso(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
bad meat:
what bad meat grin
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by mickeyIso(m): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
What do u
think @petrov @barefootbandit lol
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by mickeyIso(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
Seanixking?
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Annie2gud(f): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
Huh
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by mickeyIso(m): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Annie2gud: Huh
ba ke gin turanchi ne?
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Annie2gud(f): 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mai afaru mal mickey?
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Lionbite(m): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
Not too Tight is ok for a average christian, but the way some guys jeans tight reach you can see the shape of their 'john thomas', and the most suprising aspect is that they think it's sexy calling it swag.
I don vex

6 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fashion
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by kokoye(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
Not a sin ...but in the United States, a lot of people would look at you as g.a.y.

But that shouldnt be a problem as long as you dont care smiley

8 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by taiocol: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mtchwee nd it made FP

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Codedrock(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
I DON TIRE O.. Na everything be sin these days..
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by arctoni: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
Shld dat b a questn or wat........wat a sily qn..soon u wil ask shld a guy wear pants..

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by dedons: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
it's gay 2 wear skinny...that's all...........................................................................................................................................................................by the way,how much does it take to make front page
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by realone2012: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
I wear skinny trousers always.....the size of the my trouser's mouth is always at most 5.5inch, I stand next to my tailor(named Loko) whenever he's slim fitting them.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Ediss(m): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
No is not a sine only if it is not showing your private part size cool cool

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by olumaxi(m): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
Do u ever check the quality of those over-sized shirts n trousers they wear?..cant u see they are made of nylons and thick wool?..OP,to put on a fitted shirt no b moinmoin,and thats y u cant c it in those places u mentioned

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by vanstanzy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
mickeyIso: Don't mind the topic pls ☺☺☺☺..so I've been thinking Why men(youths nd old) in some churches wear over sized shirts,shirts four times their size nd bogus trousers? Is it a sin to wear fitted shirts and nice/skinny trousers?

No! But its a sin to lead others into sin with ur dressing. Oh and while u are at it, pay no attention to those that tell u what u wear doesnt matter. That all that matters is ur heart towards God. THAT'S GRAND DECEPTION!

5 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by arctoni: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
Shld dat b a questn or wat........wat a sily qn..soon u wil ask shld a guy wear pants..wen guys wear bogus cloth..u ask y do dy dress lik niggas

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by xynerise: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
Its not a sin against the church but it is a sin against your dik when you wear skinny jeans, because suffocating your dik can lead to impotency or low sperm count.
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by arctoni: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
Shld dat b a questn or wat........wat a sily qn..soon u wil ask shld a guy wear pants..wen guys wear bogus cloth..u ask y do dy dress lik niggas....
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by swhiss: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
not really....jes that it dosen't show any sense of decency on the part of the wearer
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Morgan1092(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
Emmmm! what shld i say now? #thinking #

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by toyfat: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
I just laugh wen I see some people wear parachute.lool..buh on the real tho everyone has a body size of cloth
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
Its not a sin jare.
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
angry

21 Likes

Is it a sin to watch mojo?
Re: Is It A Sin For Guy To Wear Fitted Shirts And Skinny Trousers? by Tinkybabe(f): 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
It is gay grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Raised My Dad Back To Life After Being Dead For 3 Hours / Poverty Is Why Many People Are Religious And Churchy - Reno Omokri / Can Drinking Alcohol Stop A Genuine Born Again; From Making It To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.