Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,581 members, 7,929,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:22 AM

Quentin Tarantino’s Top 10 Movies For 2013-the Conjuring & The Lone Ranger Among - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Quentin Tarantino’s Top 10 Movies For 2013-the Conjuring & The Lone Ranger Among (646 Views)

Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Nollywood Movies For 2013 / Half Of A Yellow Sun: Best Nigerian Movie For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quentin Tarantino’s Top 10 Movies For 2013-the Conjuring & The Lone Ranger Among by MarkOrTrash: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
While there are still a number of movies to be released before the end of the year, Django Unchained director, Quentin Tarantino, isn’t keen on waiting 2 more months before listing his top 10 movies for 2013.

A list of 10 movies was recently posted on The Quentin Taratino Archives site as the actor/director’s top 10 movies for 2013 so far and we’ve got that full list for you.

Tarantino would no doubt surprise many by including one of the major flops of the year, The Lone Ranger, and then some might equally be shocked that Kick Ass 2 is on his list however when you come to think of it, 2013 was not one of the best years for movies which is why this list doesn’t come as a surprise to me. Either way, remember this is Tarantino’s Top 10 movies “So far” which means it could change by December if reviewed.

Its most certain that many people haven’t seen half of the movies on this list but don’t let that stop you from checking out Tarantino’s top 10 movies for 2013 so far listed alphabetically below and let us know what you think about it.

1. Afternoon Delight (Jill Soloway)
2. Before Midnight (Richard Linklater)
3. Blue Jasmine (Woody Allen)
4. The Conjuring (James Wan)rp
5. Drinking Buddies (Joe Swanberg)
6. Frances Ha (Noah Baumbach)
7. Gravity (Alfonso Cuarón)
8. Kick Ass 2 (Jeff Wadlow)
9. The Lone Ranger (Gore Verbinski)
10. This Is The End (Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg)

- See more at: http://www.moviemarkers.net/news/quentin-tarantinos-top-10-movies-for-2013/#sthash.mRKaPiWO.dpuf
Re: Quentin Tarantino’s Top 10 Movies For 2013-the Conjuring & The Lone Ranger Among by chromatic: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
From his list I Liked Frances Ha, Drinking buddies, This is the end, and before Midnight ( so smart). Pretty much a year of indies for me though.. Didn't really like Lone Ranger, so Tarantino na him sabi. I'm dying to see Gravity and Blue Jasmine though, heard great things about them.
Re: Quentin Tarantino’s Top 10 Movies For 2013-the Conjuring & The Lone Ranger Among by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
I've had 'the conjuring' on my system for a week now and I haven't watched it yet cos of fear...don't think I can watch it alone

(1) (Reply)

. / Photo:you Really Need To Watch This Movie / How To Use The Mobile Swap Transfer Data From One Smartphone To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.