Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,619 members, 7,972,284 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:12 AM

I Need Help! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help! (741 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help! by McLincolnGuzit(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
My names are Mclincoln Godwins Guzorochukwu Emmanuels,i live in portharcourt,please i need a christain Elder just as paul was to timothy...i need an Elder whom i can go/talk to for spiritual advice.just like peter said am still a babe that needs milk...call 08181735609 or email me at mclincolnemmanuels@gmail/yahoo.com
Re: I Need Help! by PastorOluT(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
McLincolnGuzit: My names are Mclincoln Godwins Guzorochukwu Emmanuels,i live in portharcourt,please i need a christain Elder just as paul was to timothy...i need an Elder whom i can go/talk to for spiritual advice.just like peter said am still a babe that needs milk...call 08181735609 or email me at mclincolnemmanuels@gmail/yahoo.com

Sincerely I dont think this is the best place to do this, dont u have a church or something?
Re: I Need Help! by McLincolnGuzit(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2013
Sir am sorry people might be thinking its a scam or something else but talking of going to my church..hmm..thats another thing all together because they arent living up to the christain standard..i just need someone else to hear me out.
Re: I Need Help! by Debeloved87(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2013
McLincolnGuzit: Sir am sorry people might be thinking its a scam or something else but talking of going to my church..hmm..thats another thing all together because they arent living up to the christain standard..i just need someone else to hear me out.
whats the problem sir, maybe we can help each other.
Re: I Need Help! by McLincolnGuzit(m): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
@Debeloved i need a spiritual mentor
Re: I Need Help! by frank317: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
Gboliwe:
is this the latest format? Hmmm

I cant stop laugin
Re: I Need Help! by McLincolnGuzit(m): 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
frank3.16:

I cant stop laugin
..F..O..O..L.. keep laughing!
Re: I Need Help! by CrazyMan(m): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
McLincolnGuzit:
Christian elder indeed.
Re: I Need Help! by Gboliwe: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
McLincolnGuzit: Sir am sorry people might be thinking its a scam or something else but talking of going to my church..hmm..thats another thing all together because they arent living up to the christain standard. .i just need someone else to hear me out.
McLincolnGuzit:
You are really a true Christian
Re: I Need Help! by Debeloved87(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
McLincolnGuzit: @Debeloved i need a spiritual mentor
ok, you dont need to take it too hard, colossians 4:5- "let your words be always with grace,seasoned with salt that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man'
the christian walk is truly not an easy one except you have the Holy Spirit first to lead you and also a mentor, whom you can confide in about your spiritual life,share things with. Its good for two to walk together Ecclesiastes 19:9-12.. I too desire what you're desiring but nowadays its not easy to find Christians of Godly Standard, i thank God for some people i met on facebook, thou they are not mentoring me but their posts is enough to edify me, along the line, i will link you up with these godly ones on FB. You said something prick your heart about the standard of your church, therefore you cant tell your pastor about your spiritual need, thats the Holy spirit at work, convincing you of the true standard of God. Well you can pm me and lets start from there..GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: I Need Help! by McLincolnGuzit(m): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Debeloved87: ok, you dont need to take it too hard, colossians 4:5- "let your words be always with grace,seasoned with salt that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man'
the christian walk is truly not an easy one except you have the Holy Spirit first to lead you and also a mentor, whom you can confide in about your spiritual life,share things with. Its good for two to walk together Ecclesiastes 19:9-12.. I too desire what you're desiring but nowadays its not easy to find Christians of Godly Standard, i thank God for some people i met on facebook, thou they are not mentoring me but their posts is enough to edify me, along the line, i will link you up with these godly ones on FB. You said something prick your heart about the standard of your church, therefore you cant tell your pastor about your spiritual need, thats the Holy spirit at work, convincing you of the true standard of God. Well you can pm me and lets start from there..GOD BLESS YOU.
Sir,am highly grateful with your approach,i would like pm but honestly i dnt what is "pm".Currently i have deleted all my social network,like am Emerie Guzio on facebook,MCLINCOLN on 2go and even my whatsap with number..how do i keep in touch with you?

(1) (Reply)

HOW ADVANCED BIBLE COLLEGE LED HIM TO ISLAM / Ten Reasons Christians Should Not Celebrate Halloween / Your 2014 Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.