Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,555 members, 7,941,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls (2442 Views)

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by speeder(m): 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
1. Even if a girl likes a guy, she wont ever be the first one to say it, it always be the boy who needs to start the talking.

2.A girl will always be soft at heart and can determine the depth of a relationship by the first kiss, so when u are into her ,make it happen.

3.Boys, if a girl asks you who she likes and she says “oh nobody” ,1%are telling the truth, 5% are lying and 94% are saying nobody because that somebody is YOU.

4.Girls love confidence in guys so be confident and tell her about your feelings for her.

5.If she kept you smiling since day one, keep her.

6.Girls love guys praising about them, so praise about their looks , appearance and choice of clothing,chicks dig it!

7.If a girl has a wall up it’s because it was built,Brick by brick, lie after lie, heartbreak after heartbreak.

8.Wh en a woman isn’t happy and she yells at you, she still cares…If she stays silent you already lost her.

9.The hardest thing for a girl to do is to let go of the one guy she would do anything for.

10.If she gives you a second chance ,she’s a real keeper , now be a man and show her why she should be with you.

11.For a girl one romantic song is all it takes to bring back thousands of memories for her.

12.”K BYE” thats how you know youpissed off a girl.

13.When a girl sees you, she immediately thinks about what you’ll look like with your shirt off, She is just too shy to say it.

14.Girls think it’s sweet when you do the household chores like making dinner etc. they usually take care of, even if you screw it up.

15. Girls look at gift receipts, which include the date and time of purchase, as a way to find out how far in advance you planned.

16.When you break a girl’s heart, she still feels it when you run into her few years later.

17.When your girl cries, just let her cry. Don not act freaked out by it either. Give her a tight hug, and just be there for her.

18.If a girl and her friend are having a good conversation, it’s not a good time to interrupt them.

19.When you play with your girl’s hair, you’re actually making her fallfor you more and more, they just love it.

20. If u'r a lady add a thing you like I didn't metion.

Thäñk ýöû.
Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by mecussey(m): 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
speeder: 1. Even if a girl likes a guy, she wont ever be the first one to say it, it always be the boy who needs to start the talking.
2.A girl will always be soft at heart and can determine the depth of a relationship by the first kiss, so when u are into her ,make it happen.
3.Boys, if a girl asks you who she likes and she says “oh nobody” ,1%are telling the truth, 5% are lying and 94% are saying nobody because that somebody is YOU.
4.Girls love confidence in guys so be confident and tell her about your feelings for her.
6.Girls love guys praising about them, so praise about their looks , appearance and choice of clothing,chicks dig it!
7.If a girl has a wall up it’s because it was built,Brick by brick, lie after lie, heartbreak after heartbreak.
8.Wh en a woman isn’t happy and she yells at you, she still cares…If she stays silent you already lost her.
9.The hardest thing for a girl to do is to let go of the one guy she would do anything for.
10.If she gives you a second chance ,she’s a real keeper , now be a man and show her why she should be with you.
11.For a girl one romantic song is all it takes to bring back thousands of memories for her.
13.When a girl sees you, she immediately thinks about what you’ll look like with your shirt off, She is just too shy to say it.
14.Girls think it’s sweet when you do the household chores like making dinner etc. they usually take care of, even if you screw it up.
15. Girls look at gift receipts, which include the date and time of purchase, as a way to find out how far in advance you planned.!
16.When you break a girl’s heart, she still feels it when you run into her few years later
17.When your girl cries, just let her cry. Don not act freaked out by it either. Give her a tight hug, and just be there for her.
18.If a girl and her friend are having a good conversation, it’s not a good time to interrupt them.
19.When you play with your girl’s hair, you’re actually making her fallfor you more and more, they just love it.
Thäñk ýöû.
Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by mecussey(m): 12:00am On Oct 09, 2013
speeder: 1. Even if a girl likes a guy, she wont ever be the first one to say it, it always be the boy who needs to start the talking.
15. Girls look at gift receipts, which include the date and time of purchase, as a way to find out how far in advance you planned.!
16.When you break a girl’s heart, she still feels it when you run into her few years later
Thäñk ýöû.

Well, you make small sense here, anything about woman is infinity, not just 20.
Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by OmichaelO: 1:02am On Oct 09, 2013
21) They are confused set of creatures.

1 Like

Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 09, 2013
O.michael.O:
21) They are confused set of creatures.

22) With paper/owo/kudi/cheddah/ego, you'll get capture 95% of them(I'm generalizing though)

So get money, and other women shall be added unto you wink
Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 09, 2013
1. Even if a girl likes a guy, she wont ever be the first one to say it, it always be the boy who needs to start the talking.
- wrong. Maybe 18th century chicks not this century chicks wey don tear eyes reach back. My first GF OPENLY wooed me wink

2.A girl will always be soft at heart and can determine the depth of a relationship by the first kiss, so when u are into her ,make it happen. - by first kiss?. Who told you that lie?

3.Boys, if a girl asks you who she likes and she says “oh nobody” ,1%are telling the truth, 5% are lying and 94% are saying nobody because that somebody is YOU. - that's a fallacious and an absurd statistics

4.Girls love confidence in guys so be confident and tell her about your feelings for her. - I concur

5.If she kept you smiling since day one, keep her. - I agree

6.Girls love guys praising about them, so praise about their looks , appearance and choice of clothing,chicks dig it! - true that. Even if they tell you to stop, they don't mean it wink

7.If a girl has a wall up it’s because it was built,Brick by brick, lie after lie, heartbreak after heartbreak. - crap. Heartbreak and lies aint the only factor that built "a wall" over a girl's heart

8.When a woman isn’t happy and she yells at you, she still cares…If she stays silent you already lost her. - somewhat true. Not all the time because when she's silence, it shows you, you've hurt her and if you patch things up, she will come back.

- true that, but it should have started with " 'ONE' of the hardest for a girl" not " The hardest thing"

10.If she gives you a second chance ,she’s a real keeper , now be a man and show her why she should be with you - Not ALL the time.. She might have given you a second chance in order to exact her revenge on you or to chop your money more wink. You never can tell

11.For a girl one romantic song is all it takes to bring back thousands of memories for her. - NOT ALL GIRLS

12.”K BYE” thats how you know youpissed off a girl. - LIES. It depends on her tone or in the context

13.When a girl sees you, she immediately thinks about what you’ll look like with your shirt off, She is just too shy to say it. - can't answer this

14.Girls think it’s sweet when you do the household chores like making dinner etc. they usually take care of, even if you screw it up. - true that

15. Girls look at gift receipts, which include the date and time of purchase, as a way to find out how far in advance you planned.! - hmmmmm

- it's natural in both genders

17.When your girl cries, just let her cry. Don not act freaked out by it either. Give her a tight hug, and just be there for her. - if you caused the cry and just gave her ONLY a "HUG", you need to be slapped angry

18.If a girl and her friend are having a good conversation, it’s not a good time to interrupt them. - crap!!

19.When you play with your girl’s hair, you’re actually making her fall for you more and more, they just love it. - dunno about this

20. If u'r a lady add a thing you like I didn't mention

1 Like

Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by Reincarnated(m): 2:23am On Oct 09, 2013
I've received the ela of my life with that number 4. Please, don't listen to that number 4
Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by Nomski0(f): 6:11am On Oct 09, 2013
Beautiful list Op.cheesycheesy
23) I dont know about other girls but i like when my nape is kissed.....very tenderly wink.
Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by Danhumprey: 6:54am On Oct 09, 2013
Nomski0: Beautiful list Op.cheesycheesy
23) I dont know about other girls but i like when my nape is kissed.....very tenderly wink.
Can I do that? Please! embarassed
Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by Nomski0(f): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Can I do that? Please! embarassed
Sure you canwinkwink
Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by AbuMikey(m): 9:30am On Oct 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Can I do that? Please! embarassed

**Dusts my double edged sword**

Come near her make I dey see you na angryangry

Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by AbuMikey(m): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2013

Laughing at Number 4 gringringrin

Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by Tapout(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2013
Reincarnated: I've received the ela of my life with that number 4. Please, don't listen to that number 4

Lolzzz
Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by OmichaelO: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2013
Nomski0: Beautiful list Op.cheesycheesy
Me am coming oo..
Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2013
Reincarnated: I've received the ela of my life with that number 4. Please, don't listen to that number 4

Ouch!!.. ItsModella really hurt ya grin.

Don't worry bro, widen your searchlight, they're many "fishes" in NL's "river" grin
Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by iropelebe(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2013
Lol.so many lists.
True though.
Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by AbuMikey(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2013
O.michael.O:
Me am coming oo..

**cracks my Beretta AR70/90 rifle**

Come go na grin

Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2013
grin grin grin

...grin grin noted..but..grin grin
Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by Ruq: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
But most of all ladies like when you have the moulah it makes all other problems lass stressful. so wonga plus whatever freakin list you can create, make sure dough is present in an over average state at least.
Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by OmichaelO: 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

**cracks my Beretta AR70/90 rifle**

Come go na grin

Me ma sef
Ready for you *AGEGE BOI NO DEY CARRY LAST
grin grin
Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by Danhumprey: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
Nomski0:
Sure you canwinkwink
Really? That's so sweet of you. smiley
Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by AbuMikey(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Really? That's so sweet of you. smiley

If I e-nod you undecided

cheesy
Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by Danhumprey: 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

**Dusts my double edged sword**

Come near her make I dey see you na angryangry

Taaaaaa! Relax joor! She gave me the go ahead! tongue
Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by Danhumprey: 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

If I e-nod you undecided

cheesy
You no fit na. Shey you get Martha? Then stop being greedy and leave sweet Nomski for me. tongue
Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by AbuMikey(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
Danhumprey: You no fit na. Shey you get Martha? Then stop being greedy and leave sweet Nomski for me. tongue

My 1st love remains my real love. Sweet Sexy Nomski kiss

tongue
Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by speeder(m): 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
With money, all other fall in place.
Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by Reincarnated(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
carujmonella:

Ouch!!.. ItsModella really hurt ya grin.

Don't worry bro, widen your searchlight, they're many "fishes" in NL's "river" grin

grin I go punch una wey just dey blow this itsmodella gist out of proportion. It's not her I was talking about angry
Re: 20 Interesting Things Worth Knowing About Girls by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2013

(1)

How To Attract A Woman - What The Rich Guys Know And You Dont / I'm Frustrated. Why Are Women Like This? After 7 Years This Is What I Get?! / How Can I Win The Heart A Girl Of Who Is Already In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.