Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,607 members, 7,941,336 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI (4400 Views)

Nigerian Education Sector Needs Attention (fynestboi) / Fynestboi Are You Male Or Female / Fynestboi, How Did U Turn To A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by ademipeju(f): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
Fynestboi: dnt tell me u denying ur soildier bf?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by Richiez(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
this is getting interesting
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by Fynestboi: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
Leystra:
NOOO OGA, NA BIRTHDAY WISH O... HAPPY BUFFDAY... I WISH UUU LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY....

FRONTPAGE OWN NA LATER TINZ...
dnt get you u mean your birthday wishes post

Leystra: Mr. Fynest padi mi to sure...
Oya take this...

There couldnt be a Better time
to Wish Nice Time Things for U,
Beginning with a Birthday
thats Happy all day through
And after that, the very best
of Luck n Health n cheer,
And everything it takes to make
a Very Happy Year
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MR. FYNESTBOI....
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by mesther96(f): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
our thread neva reach fp? undecided
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by ademipeju(f): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
Richiez: this is getting interesting
so would you put it on front page now wink wink wink
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by ademipeju(f): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
m.esther96:
our thread neva reach fp? undecided
abi oooo i dont kwn what is wrong with fynestboi ganself undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Fynestboi: dnt get you u mean your birthday wishes post

[/color]Na wetin I mean naaaa... grin grin grin[color=#550000]
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by Fynestboi: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
Leystra:
Na wetin I mean naaaa... grin grin grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/color]
[color=deeppink]ok faaa
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by Fynestboi: 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Leystra:
Na wetin I mean naaaa... grin grin grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/color]
[color=deeppink]ok faaa
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by ademipeju(f): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by Fynestboi: 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
ademipeju: undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
tonguetongue
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by Danhumprey: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
m.esther96:
y not?undecided
he is my...........kiss
Huh?? And who may that 'baby' in your signature be? undecided Don't tell me you are actually tripping for Fynestboi! angry
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by mesther96(f): 2:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
undecided
hw e take concern u?
dnt tel me u r jealous angry
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by Anuoluwap(m): 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ademipeju don dey vex
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by maclatunji: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
Happy birthday.
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by Mismak(f): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
ademipeju: not true ooooo cry cry cry cry cry

ayaf hear...
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by Adex097: 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
WoW..thnk God I didn't come late o....happy birthday to my man, oga @the top and Boss!!!! FYNESTBABA cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by Fynestboi: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Huh?? And who may that 'baby' in your signature be? undecided Don't tell me you are actually tripping for Fynestboi! angry
and it was me nt her, so no thnk am go deir tonguetongue
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by Fynestboi: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
Adex097:
WoW..thnk God I didn't come late o....happy birthday to my man, oga @the top and Boss!!!! FYNESTBABA cheesy
my padi ose gan I APPRECIATE
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by Fynestboi: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
m.esther96:
undecided
hw e take concern u?
dnt tel me u r jealous angry
no mind the guy jare... wink
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by Fynestboi: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
maclatunji: Happy birthday.
thanks big boss
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by mesther96(f): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Fynestboi: no mind the guy jare... wink
kiss
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by ifyroberts(f): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
So sowie dis iz comin a little bit late bt it's d thought dat counts I guess....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Oga fynestboy..WULLNP,GGMUB
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
Happy Birthday bruvva! Wishing you all the goodies of life.
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by Fynestboi: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
ifyroberts: So sowie dis iz comin a little bit late bt it's d thought dat counts I guess....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Oga fynestboy..WULLNP,GGMUB
not late till 11:59pm wishes are still welcome. Thanks dude i appreciate.
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by Fynestboi: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
Fentoluwa: Happy Birthday bruvva! Wishing you all the goodies of life.
thanks dude smiley
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by planetuzor(m): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
I would have wished u happy birthday too bt NO WAY because of what u did abt a few weeks ago and its still paining me. I came to the Complain thread then told u that Anti Spam bot has banned me frm commenting 4 nothing and I need to organize a meeting with my fellow thread users that are going to write post DE together the next day so we can meet after the Exam, But u did not even look at my side, neither did u respond in a negative or positive way rather u went ahead responding to an new complain from another user below me. Then I was wondering whatever happened to 1st come 1st serve.. It was only a response I needed whether u are gonna lift the ban or not. because I knw on other sections like politics, if antispam bans u u can tell the active mod and they unbans if ur hands are clean. But that wasn't the case here instead u Banned the Second username I used in reporting my case knowing fully well that because the first one was banned I cannot reply or lay a complain with it.. And Maybe u need to help us tell seun that even if a username is bannned the username shld be allowed to lay complain on the Complain thread...
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by Fynestboi: 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
planetuzor: I would have wished u happy birthday too bt NO WAY because of what u did abt a few weeks ago and its still paining me. I came to the Complain thread then told u that Anti Spam bot has banned me frm commenting 4 nothing and I need to organize a meeting with my fellow thread users that are going to write post DE together the next day so we can meet after the Exam, But u did not even look at my side, neither did u respond in a negative or positive way rather u went ahead responding to an new complain from another user below me. Then I was wondering whatever happened to 1st come 1st serve.. It was only a response I needed whether u are gonna lift the ban or not. because I knw on other sections like politics, if antispam bans u u can tell the active mod and they unbans if ur hands are clean. But that wasn't the case here instead u Banned the Second username I used in reporting my case knowing fully well that because the first one was banned I cannot reply or lay a complain with it.. And Maybe u need to help us tell seun that even if a username is bannned the username shld be allowed to lay complain on the Complain thread...
really I swear i didnt notice it and if i can get you better you used the complain thread and i didnt reply you??

Am right on mai knee ooo abeg no vex, i dnt like sum1 keepng grudges against me...

Pls can i get the link to the page u made the complain coz i cant really recollect...
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by Fynestboi: 10:03am On Oct 10, 2013
thanks to all those that made my day yesterday, i enjoyed the peart chat here yesterday, may GOD bless you all.....

I love you all

One love
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by Fynestboi: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2013
this time next year we gonna do it in a grand style..wink with esther by my sidewink
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by Fynestboi: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2013
where art thou peju come and take off this ur decoration ooo...grin
Re: Happy Birthday to FYNESTBOI by mesther96(f): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2013
chai [quote
author=Fynestboi] this time next year we gonna do it in
a grand style..wink with esther by my sidewink
[/quote]really?
kiss m honoured ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Waec 2020 Guide: How To Write A Good Letter In Waec English Language Exam / Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU / 10 Surprising Facts About Coca-cola You Might Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.