Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,620 members, 7,948,381 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

Your Club... What Do You Really Love About Your Club? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Your Club... What Do You Really Love About Your Club? (519 Views)

Drop Your Tributes To Steven George Gerrard The LFC Legend no matter your club. / Do You Pray For Your Club? / Would You Like To Be Buried In Your Club's Official Cemetery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Club... What Do You Really Love About Your Club? by Kiingsolomon(f): 12:16am On Oct 09, 2013
Lets share d reason we really love our teams.

NB: No insults.
Re: Your Club... What Do You Really Love About Your Club? by Kiingsolomon(f): 12:31am On Oct 09, 2013
Am a pukka chelsea fan.... And, I jez hav a natural penchant for d team.

#itz not black; Itz blue#
Re: Your Club... What Do You Really Love About Your Club? by hammedkola(m): 1:11am On Oct 09, 2013
I love the way they pass the ball around right from the era of Frank Rijkard and also, the rate of achievements.

No any other team have won all the trophies in every competition participated in other than [url=fcbarcelona.com]THEM[/url]

No any other team has a player that have been offered a blank cheque by [url=mancity.com]MAN CITY[/url] other than [url=fcbarcelona.com]THEM[/url]

No any other team than the team that is more than just a club (Mes que un club)

And its [url=fcbarcelona.com]F.C Barcelona[/url]

I Love the Catalans with passion.
Re: Your Club... What Do You Really Love About Your Club? by Kiingsolomon(f): 4:09am On Oct 09, 2013
hammedkola: I love the way they pass the ball around right from the era of Frank Rijkard and also, the rate of achievements.

No any other team have won all the trophies in every competition participated in other than [url=fcbarcelona.com]THEM[/url]

No any other team has a player that have been offered a blank cheque by [url=mancity.com]MAN CITY[/url] other than [url=fcbarcelona.com]THEM[/url]

No any other team than the team that is more than just a club (Mes que un club)

And its [url=fcbarcelona.com]F.C Barcelona[/url]

I Love the Catalans with passion.
yh, ure ryt by dat.... But d reason for not being a fan of dat team is dat; their matches are too damn boring to me. Datz just it. But I love d club also.
Re: Your Club... What Do You Really Love About Your Club? by Babamide(m): 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
I support a club that opened a new page in the history books about the time I started watching european football. And I have grown to love every aspect of the club.
I love the kick and follow style of football, the interest of the owner in purchasing his own kind of players, the impatience of the fans and owner with the manager, the never say die attitude of the team, the influx of african stars into the team and lastly, the fact that I am part of our making history.
We may have a scattered team and management room but that doesn't stop us from messing with the so called best teams in the world.
Some say we are arrogant, some calls us a pensioner team, others say we are touts, I say we are just better than they are.
Keep The Blue Flag Flying High. CHELSEA FC till I die.
Re: Your Club... What Do You Really Love About Your Club? by Kiingsolomon(f): 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
Babamide: I support a club that opened a new page in the history books about the time I started watching european football. And I have grown to love every aspect of the club.
I love the kick and follow style of football, the interest of the owner in purchasing his own kind of players, the impatience of the fans and owner with the manager, the never say die attitude of the team, the influx of african stars into the team and lastly, the fact that I am part of our making history.
We may have a scattered team and management room but that doesn't stop us from messing with the so called best teams in the world.
Some say we are arrogant, some calls us a pensioner team, others say we are touts, I say we are just better than they are.
Keep The Blue Flag Flying High. CHELSEA FC till I die.
yeah! *thumbs Up* ... @ d bolded, U are very very ryt wit dat. Though, They all say we are proud, and neva make wise Decisions, yet, the team stands to be d King of England teams!

A blue fan, till thy kingdom comes!
Re: Your Club... What Do You Really Love About Your Club? by siddiq202(m): 8:40am On Oct 10, 2013
Just one reason: The thought of supporting the greatest club in the history of football.

We have the most expensive players in our team. We sign ANY player we want at ANY time. We are the champions of the champions. You can figure out the club yourself.

1 Like

Re: Your Club... What Do You Really Love About Your Club? by Kiingsolomon(f): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United To Openchicharito Contract Talks / Ucl:barcelona Vs Ajax-7:45pm Tue 21 Oct / Manchester City Should Stop Talking Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.