Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:41 PM

OKAH And The Fake Militants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OKAH And The Fake Militants (744 Views)

Edo Ex-Militants Choose Buhari, Condemn Jonathan - The Punch / Okah Speaks With Next Newspapers / Gej Nailed Finally- Okah Spills The Bin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OKAH And The Fake Militants by nonso3k(m): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2008
haba politcality would never stop for this country,if not how then would one explain the militant boys that came out to say that sekibo gave them guns and called them bush boys.when the real militants are inside the creeks looking for who to kidnap.who would they think would ever believe them not me and i think not you either.
Re: OKAH And The Fake Militants by SkyBlue1: 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2008
So there are now real and fake militants? Can the leaders please provide the militants with badges or name tags so that when people are being shot or robbed or kidnapped they will know whether it is the fake or real militants that are responsible?
Re: OKAH And The Fake Militants by desgiezd(m): 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2008
Sky Blue:

So there are now real and fake militants? Can the leaders please provide the militants with badges or name tags so that when people are being shot or robbed or kidnapped they will know whether it is the fake or real militants that are responsible?

I'll suggest uniforms for them, u know, like red tops and red trousers or lime on red. How'bout that?
Re: OKAH And The Fake Militants by noetic(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2008
desgiezd:

I'll suggest uniforms for them, u know, like red tops and red trousers or lime on red. How'bout that?
seconded

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian's Fear For Everything. / Trigger-Happy Policeman To Die By Hanging / Reps Query Ig : Over Payment Of N1.2bn To It Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.