Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,036 members, 7,890,388 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

Tribal Mark Issue - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tribal Mark Issue (4030 Views)

Inter-tribal Marriages,....... How Did It Turn Out For You / Photo: Would You Allow Culture And Tradition Give Your Child Tribal Mark ? / Tribal Mark On Your Child. Don't Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribal Mark Issue by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 11, 2013
Haa!! I won't take it lightly with them o. What kind of archaic practice is that one. She should find a way to clean it fast. That practice should be stopped abeg. It can have serious psychological effect on the child as he is growing. The taunting and all can lead to serious self esteem issues.

My parents are lucky they didn't disfigure my face, if not eh. cheesycheesy
Re: Tribal Mark Issue by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 11, 2013
Na which people own this design?

Re: Tribal Mark Issue by ummsulaym(f): 8:33am On Oct 11, 2013
deols: This is one of the cases that remind you to look well before you leap marry.

shikena!

Re: Tribal Mark Issue by psychologist(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mr mynd44 I c u ooooo dt ya ojerinde and ojelade(d tripartenal son)story still lingersssss on ma mynd oo kiss bak 2 d matter I wud rada add a question 2 d op...pls z der a way 2 clean a tribal mark cus ma gf av got dos nasty cut(marks) on her face angry buh evn wif dt she's still beautiful
Re: Tribal Mark Issue by Mynd44: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
psychologist: Mr mynd44 I c u ooooo ya ojerinde and ojelade(d tripartenal son)still lingersssss kiss bk 2 d matter I wud rada add a question 2 d op...pls z der a way 2 clean a tribal mark cus ma gf av got dos nasty cut(marks) on her face angry buh evn wif dt she's still beautiful
I have started the sequel to tripaternal son.

As for erasing tribal marks.....i don't know
Re: Tribal Mark Issue by Jbluv55(m): 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
psychologist: Mr mynd44 I c u ooooo dt ya ojerinde and ojelade(d tripartenal son)story still lingersssss on ma mynd oo kiss bak 2 d matter I wud rada add a question 2 d op...pls z der a way 2 clean a tribal mark cus ma gf av got dos nasty cut(marks) on her face angry buh evn wif dt she's still beautiful

There seems to be a thread I stumbled upon that talks about removal of tribal marks(www.nairaland.com/324433/how-erase-tribal-marks) thoh I aint gone thru the whole thread yet to know if there was any particular soln but you cud chk it out.
Re: Tribal Mark Issue by Osyxcel(m): 1:38am On Oct 12, 2013
Baybe: Haa!! I won't take it lightly with them o. What kind of archaic practice is that one. She should find a way to clean it fast. That practice should be stopped abeg. It can have serious psychological effect on the child as he is growing. The taunting and all can lead to serious self esteem issues.

My parents are lucky they didn't disfigure my face, if not eh. cheesycheesy

It does lead to self esteem issues, especially in this new age. But they do find a way to deal with it since they've got little or no choice.
Re: Tribal Mark Issue by Osyxcel(m): 1:39am On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55:

There seems to be a thread I stumbled upon that talks about removal of tribal marks(www.nairaland.com/324433/how-erase-tribal-marks) thoh I aint gone thru the whole thread yet to know if there was any particular soln but you cud chk it out.

Even if it's possible, I'm sure some really deep ones can't be erased, except maybe through surgery.
Re: Tribal Mark Issue by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
It is a right thing to do.

The mother in law has the right to give the marks. If you belong to a tribe, you must follow tribal custom.

I have tribal marks and Im proud.

I dont even remember it hurting.

Somethings need to be done descreetly or by force. because you cant trust todays christian generation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, My Wedding Is This Coming Saturday / Her Big Virginity Mistake! / I Regret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.