Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,285 members, 7,964,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:41 AM

White Or Black Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Or Black Woman (883 Views)

Is She A White Or Black Woman? / Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men / White Or Black Girls,who show more Affection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Or Black Woman by flickers72(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
Am just wondering if anyone can comment on what they think.
If you date or marry a white woman,they'll tell you they love you and won't care about anything,they'll give you love and care.
If they don't love you ,they'll open up and let you know why they no longer love you.

But why,mostly Nigerian woman won't open up how they feel towards you, even if they no longer love you they won't say it, mostly when the guy has Money. The other day my friend was telling his girlfriend,how he loved her, the girl was like''Nah Love i wan chop''
In Nigeria a Man abuses a Woman non stop,She goes back to her parents and they'll ask her to return back to her husband,but if is a white woman that's the end of marriage,we do believe God that much,but the Bible does not tell us to abuse our wives.
Re: White Or Black Woman by Popowaa: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
U never date green woman before?Try one they are the most caring ppl u will ever meet.They shower u with money and all u needgrin

1 Like

Re: White Or Black Woman by didicold(f): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
@op
you are soo right, we black women are sooo pretentious.here is an idea, marry a white oman,fifteen years down d line she'll tell u she doesnt luv u anymore seeing as she is sooo honest, and u will happily pay for alimony& child support and a boob job while she explores her feeling for your family gardener and den invites u to their wedding ur alimony paid for.Afterall, isnt it d honesty that matters, av a nice life shmuck.
Re: White Or Black Woman by flickers72(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
Popawaa,i have never seen or dated a green woman,do you know any so i can taste how it feels like?
Re: White Or Black Woman by flickers72(m): 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
Thank you didicold,we should keep living the life of dishonesty,get alive schmuck
Re: White Or Black Woman by didicold(f): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
No, what a non-shmuck would av inferred from dat post is dat no race has d corner on behavioural faults. We just have different strengths.
flickers72: Thank you didicold,we should keep living the life of dishonesty,get alive schmuck
Re: White Or Black Woman by MrsChima(f): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
Blue women are better.

1 Like

Re: White Or Black Woman by Enegod(m): 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
i yansh any girl that is yanshable whether black or white
Re: White Or Black Woman by chineloSA(f): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lol. @ Green n blue woman
Re: White Or Black Woman by dBard: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Blue women are better.

True dat..
Had a Navi from Pandora once..
She was d best grin

1 Like

Re: White Or Black Woman by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
Color is not the right yardstick to judge people's character. Environment in which an individual grows up determines a lot. I once had a friend that would cry if you curse/yell at her. Same way most "white" women can't stand telling lies, probably because they grew up not to be a lair.
Re: White Or Black Woman by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
MR cork and 190, oya come and answer.. These are your area of expertise grin

1 Like

Re: White Or Black Woman by 190theclown: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
to cut the long story short

Nigerian girls are BAAAAD!!!

you nor dey see the yeye ones wen dey nairaland as case study!! grin grin
Re: White Or Black Woman by 190theclown: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
Enegod: i yansh any girl that is yanshable whether black or white

wen last you pass cotonu angry
Re: White Or Black Woman by damilolaluv(f): 1:46am On Oct 10, 2013
There are good and bad women from every race. Just because some woman did it, does not mean all Nigerian or Black women are the same.
Re: White Or Black Woman by damilolaluv(f): 1:46am On Oct 10, 2013
190-the-clown:

angry angry angry
Re: White Or Black Woman by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 10, 2013
Phder: Color is not the right yardstick to judge people's character. Environment in which an individual grows up determines a lot. I once had a friend that would cry if you curse/yell at her. Same way most "white" women can't stand telling lies, probably because they grew up not to be a lair.

Nor mind the OP. Na too much hollywood movies cause am. SMH.
Re: White Or Black Woman by Dynamique: 4:57am On Oct 10, 2013
Black is Beautiful.
Re: White Or Black Woman by Enegod(m): 5:27am On Oct 10, 2013
190-the-clown:

wen last you pass cotonu angry
angry
Re: White Or Black Woman by Mynd44: 6:17am On Oct 10, 2013
Is the OP married? How many "black" women has he married? How many "white" women has he married?

When he answers the questions satisfactorily, I will support this piece of crap
Re: White Or Black Woman by Popowaa: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2013
190-the-clown:

Nairaland guys nko?mitchweeeee
Re: White Or Black Woman by dBard: 7:49am On Oct 10, 2013
damilola_luv: angry angry angry

U look really Pretty embarassed
Re: White Or Black Woman by flickers72(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2013
Mynd_44: Is the OP married? How many "black" women has he married? How many "white" women has he married?

When he answers the questions satisfactorily, I will support this piece of crap

Hello Mynd,i have married one black and now with a white woman,and i know what am saying,i know race doesn't count but we all know our black girls are not honest..
Re: White Or Black Woman by Mynd44: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2013
flickers72:

Hello Mynd,i have married one black and now with a white woman,and i know what am saying,i know race doesn't count but we all know our black girls are not honest..
You married 1 black woman out of millions and you know em all abi?

Smh

1 Like

Re: White Or Black Woman by flickers72(m): 11:01am On Oct 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
You married 1 black woman out of millions and you know em all abi?

Smh
Don't you live in a society where things does happens? Don't you hear stories? Why are all Nigerians judged as same? Am not a child,yeah?I know what am saying,okay?
Re: White Or Black Woman by Mynd44: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
flickers72:
Don't you live in a society where things does happens? Don't you hear stories? Why are all Nigerians judged as same? Am not a child,yeah?I know what am saying,okay?
Nobody called you one. Why do you feel to say you are not one?
Re: White Or Black Woman by flickers72(m): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
Nobody called you one. Why do you feel to say you are not one?
Let's forget about this whole arguments,yeah? I bet we both have better things to do or think,am in work and busy at me desk,same might applies to you,anyways,all the best..cheers

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Relationships That Are Best Avoided / 5 Steps On How To Mend A Broken Relationship / My EX Wants Me Back, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.