Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,516 members, 7,968,416 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:58 AM

Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State (18724 Views)

Oil And Gas Exploration To Begin In North-East – Buhari / Presidency Halts Salaries To Federal Judges– DSS Begins Harassment, Bugging Of J / Buhari To Resume Oil Exploration In The Chad Basin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by Osbem(m): 10:32am On Oct 10, 2013
Enough of the wastage of insufficient resources in the north for exploration, let FG invest the available cash on meaningful ideas. No crude oil in that area abi na condem oyel na him dem dey look for. I think boko haram na dere natural resources wen dem get make dem export am to hell.
Kpekem
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by dayo23(f): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2013
Donmams: Hmmm. Can't wait for the country to be divided. Soon oil will be explored in the north and all those fools thinking that the north will be destroyed if we go our separate ways will be put to shame! In addition, we still maintain 70% of the country's landmass, agriculture will boom and the hydro electricity supply will be cut off to the south. That will mean 24 hour electricity for the north! Abeg GEJ hurry divide the country sharp sharp
see fool! you hav forgotten hydro power cant generate without gas, beside kainji and shiroro hydropower only generate low capacity mega watt and serves mostly the northern state, Gas power and diesel power are taking over now and are in the south so go hug transformer you dis fustrated boko haramist.
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by Osbem(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2013
Enough of the wastage of insufficient resources in the north for exploration, let FG invest the available cash on meaningful ideas. No crude oil in that area abi na condem oyel na him dem dey look for. I think boko haram na dere natural resources wen dem get make dem export am to hell.
Kpekem Enough of the wastage of insufficient resources in the north for exploration, let FG invest the available cash on meaningful ideas. No crude oil in that area abi na condem oyel na him dem dey look for. I think boko haram na dere natural resources wen dem get make dem export am to hell.
Kpekem
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by Osbem(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2013
Kpekem !!!
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2013
This is a welcome development so when it's time to divorce the union, there will be no cause to fight.
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by dom(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2013
my brothers and sisters, Lets stop deceiving ourselves. No be today oil prospecting start for north. The north ruled this country for donkey years. If it was possible to find oil in the north, they'd have found it.Abacha alone committed a lot of resources on this wild goose chase. As a matter of fact, at a point you wouldnt be given license to prospect in the south unless you agreed to prospect in the north too. What came of it? Nothing. Immediately he died the oil companies heaved a sigh of relief,put an end to the hitherto endless search and left the barren northern fields without as much as finding a cup of oil. Rather than continue in this foolhardiness of a prospecting i advise that the north seek, explore and exploit other economically beneficial minerals found in the north.

1 Like

Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by genali(m): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2013
Me_Aboki:

In the same vain as some monkeys in the bush are causing volatility in their region, foolishly blowing up pipelines and polluting everywhere (in kind of cutting off one's nose to spite his face).
Yes these ppl are so animalistic that they eat themselves, so arrogant and full of themselves; yet so shallow and empty as hell.
No no they don't deserved any hydrocarbon as well, that's why the abokis (that they hate so much) have divided the oil blocs between themselves, leaving them with only peanuts for the monkeys they are - foolish boy (since the moderators will continue to ignore such tribalistic insults, we shall also indulge in fighting fire with fire). angry

May God Bless you and your family. They hate the north so much not knowing they are our slaves . sending criminals to Russia ending up in violence with their masters
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by LeStylo: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
However, the House Committee Chairman, Honourable Peterside, disagreed with the governor, explaining that it was unfair for anyone to say that the amount of oil being produced in the country was not known.

He explained that the problem was that most of the oil being produced was being stolen away, adding that the emphasis should be on how to curtail the activities of the oil thieves.

This man is CORN-FUSED!
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by DonMagicJuan: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
See Abokis just now now dem don dey cry resource control

Abeg forget resource control , we are ready to let you go and form your Islamic Republic of Arewa
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by LeStylo: 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
dayo23: [b]see fool! you hav forgotten hydro power cant generate without gas, [/b]beside kainji and shiroro hydropower only generate low capacity mega watt and serves mostly the northern state, Gas power and diesel power are taking over now and are in the south so go hug transformer you dis fustrated boko haramist.

Hydro Power can't generate without gas?! shocked shocked shocked Interesting!!! grin You must be an engineer, i presume. A Power engineer at that.
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by MeAboki(m): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
Rexxie:
everybody knows that oil is found and not 'planted,'even my dog knows that and its so easy and quick for u people to reason n say that wax but you are never quick to know n appreciate the degradation,the havoc,the environmental denigration exploration and exploitation activities have caused the Niger Deltans over the years and d negative impact its had on their farmlands n fishing swamps..how about pollution from gas flaring n d possibility of natural disasters in d aftermath of explorations? And you spoke about the people not putting any efforts in da production process lemme ask u: under which law is that gonna happen? How many Niger Deltan got oil blocs? Does da law permit regions to explore their God given minerals like d gas being flared n wasted? Didnt the 'owners of da nigerian estate,owners of other peoples' resources say allowing 'them' access to da...say flared gas will amount to resource control? How about da numerous illegal bush refineries those poor guys are forced 2 establish in the bushes that get destroyed everyday by agents of da govt? I can go on n on but its pisss someone off when u folks just thrash out rubbish here n there,u got no rights to..ur bloody stereotype warped thinking excuse is always d Niger Deltans didnt plant d oil,right,but they have all rights to it cos its located n situated in their God given land n they bear da brunts n pricks for d entire nation..and in addition what they are demanding is what obtains in da whole world-50% derivation,what we had during da days of da nuts n cocoa..
Meanwhile aint it supposed to b a free land? What should stop people from domiciding anywhere they wanna as long as its their country? And isnt it a well established known fact globally that people tend to move to wet/cooler zones than move to or remain in arid zones globally? but everything in nigeria is always da other way round cos da owners of da bloody nigerian estate are gonna shitt in their pants when we get down to realities for real...now pay attention, when ONLY da nORTH, that is far from all da attendant hazards attributable to explorations n explorations, opposes TRUE FEDERALISM n RESOURCE CONTROL n SOVEREIGN NATIONAL CONFERENCE that will possitively address these draconian issues,then u guys are nothing but leeching PARASITES and DOGS IN OTHER PEOPLES' MANGERS and what u gettin soonest is da boots 2 ur bloody arssses back to da sahara

You only made one valid point from all the drivel you spewed, i.e. ND should be adequately compensated for the pollution caused by oil production; but that is as far as it goes because even the pollution is also being contributed by the ND themselves, through acts of terrorism, vandalism and outright theft from the pipelines.
However, what is quite ridiculous and laughable is the audacity of one of the most indolent and laziest of ppl in Nigeria calling others more productive than them parasites; while trying to claim credit for an act of God for which they absolutely know nothing about or had any hand in, until it was found and pointed out to them - their role only being fortunate to have built their tiny little huts where some of the oil was found, even so the majority being found in remotes areas where they never had inhabited before - yeah, why not claim credit for the additional rainfall, rivers and forests that you have.

dayo23: see fool! you hav forgotten hydro power cant generate without gas, beside kainji and shiroro hydropower only generate low capacity mega watt and serves mostly the northern state, Gas power and diesel power are taking over now and are in the south so go hug transformer you dis fustrated boko haramist.

Choi, OMG !, see another Odechukwu at his best, you must have been schooled by Oga at the top himself, the ogogoro master is usually good with such blunders, na wa oO shocked
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
solomon111: you must be an illiterate.
The topography and geographical composition of the north does not support oil formation.
I wonder why you're not bothered that we've been wasting money exploring for oil in impossible places.
Ethnic Bigotry has degraded your mind.

Please back this your assertion with Geological facts. I don't know where you got this notion from.
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by kshowhanif: 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
solomon111: Nonsense!
We've wasted billions of naira exploring for oil in the desert,all because these abokis are obsessed with oil.
All those money gone down the drain with no single drop of oil in sight.

if i say u are a big f-o-o-l now, they will say i am insulting u, where by i just state the fact.
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 11, 2013
THANK GOD... Atleast north should support break up now since them don get oyel... Let the country divide plz... We nid it seriously
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by Arsenate(m): 3:42am On Oct 11, 2013
Are southerners confused or what?? Lol. On one hand they claim they want the country divided; so that they can be free of the "parasitic north". On another they get all worked up at the news of possible discovery of oil in the north (a possible catalyst to the division).
Lol what do you clowns really want?

1 Like

Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by babsG(m): 7:12am On Oct 11, 2013
Don Magic Juan: They are shopping for a chinnese firm with little or no experience in upstream exploration and drilling with a local partner preferrably from the southeast.

Yes. The oil bloc in the north should go to southeasterns only and the worst drilling firm in the planet with little or no regards to the enviroment should be granted a 50yr licence to devastate the ecology and enviroment
Don you mu mu die.
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by babsG(m): 7:20am On Oct 11, 2013
Donmams: Hmmm. Can't wait for the country to be divided. Soon oil will be explored in the north and all those fools thinking that the north will be destroyed if we go our separate ways will be put to shame! In addition, we still maintain 70% of the country's landmass, agriculture will boom and the hydro electricity supply will be cut off to the south. That will mean 24 hour electricity for the north! Abeg GEJ hurry divide the country sharp sharp
Tell them jare, the north had oil from day one. But we planned to join chop their own b4 we divide the country and them use ours Alone.
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by nagoma(m): 7:45am On Oct 11, 2013
[quote author=Lil B®ight™©][/quote]

You obviously have not even a spec of intelligence. You are programmed to spew irrelevant rubbish all the time. Are you a man or a mollusk ?
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by DonMagicJuan: 7:56am On Oct 11, 2013
Me_Aboki:

In the same vain as some monkeys in the bush are causing volatility in their region, foolishly blowing up pipelines and polluting everywhere (in kind of cutting off one's nose to spite his face).
Yes these ppl are so animalistic that they eat themselves, so arrogant and full of themselves; yet so shallow and empty as hell.
No no they don't deserved any hydrocarbon as well, that's why the abokis (that they hate so much) have divided the oil blocs between themselves, leaving them with only peanuts for the monkeys they are - foolish boy (since the moderators will continue to ignore such tribalistic insults, we shall also indulge in fighting fire with fire). angry

An Aboki like yourself opens my gate both at home and at work
An Aboki will polish my shoes this morning for 20 bucks - doole!
I will give a horde of Aboki beggars this friday some change in the spirit of zakaat even though am not mushkin
And finally, Abokis in the north plus your governors will go cap in hand (as they have always done since 1976) to Abuja and collect oil revenue from my state.

Aboki!
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by DonMagicJuan: 8:01am On Oct 11, 2013
babsG:
Tell them jare, the north had oil from day one. But we planned to join chop their own b4 we divide the country and them use ours Alone.

Let me tell you something...
Since the begining of global trade in Africa, the Niger Delta has always been rich.
The richest Men of days back were from this region.
Before Dangote, Niger Delta business men were the big wigs in Africa. A niger-delta business man in the old days had portugesse merchants ship and assemble a house from europe in his village after visiting Portugal.

In the past it was palm oil, Ivory, slaves, etc. If the oil finish (which it will not anytime soon) we will definitely get another hustle and that hustle is most likely to be brains.
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by DonMagicJuan: 8:08am On Oct 11, 2013
babsG:
Don you mu mu die.

and you smart well well
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by Ferdinandu(m): 8:29am On Oct 11, 2013
In other places in the world young men like you are cirtically thinking of how to make a mark in fast moving Technological advancement but all of are shouting oil this,oil that.Your Grandfathers heads have been soaked, soiled and their destiny destroyed by oil, the same fate happened to your Fathers.Young generations of Nigeria,are you still going to allow oil ruin your destiny? embarassed
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by MeAboki(m): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

An Aboki like yourself opens my gate both at home and at work
An Aboki will polish my shoes this morning for 20 bucks - doole!
I will give a horde of Aboki beggars this friday some change in the spirit of zakaat even though am not mushkin
And finally, Abokis in the north plus your governors will go cap in hand (as they have always done since 1976) to Abuja and collect oil revenue from my state.

Aboki!

Oh yeah, I got news for you: while one is opening your gate at home and work (as you put it) another one had already sneaked in to fccuk your wife and mom too; word has it that you are a weak tolotolo, can't do fccukk all to keep your wife satisfied, same goes for your dad too.
Yes, while our governors troop into Abua to collect oil revenue (I know this pains you well well) guess who is servicing their long aboki pricks - your sister, cousins and gf of course, word has it that runs business is a special gift of your womenfolk- in fact your head was baptized several times by abnormally long aboki pricks while your mom was pregnant with you, the consequence of your mental retardation and bigotry.
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by DonMagicJuan: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2013
Me_Aboki:

Oh yeah, I got news for you: while one is opening your gate at home and work (as you put it) another one had already sneaked in to fccuk your wife and mom too; word has it that you are a weak tolotolo, can't do fccukk all to keep your wife satisfied, same goes for your dad too.

I am the delta version of Fani Kayode and I prefer amarias with their sweet wayo moaning.

I have phucked so many aboki brides here in abuja. They say they like it when they feel it in their belle.
They pay for that room service up in the hilton jus to suck on it while their mallam husbands are gettin farked in the a55 by their god fathers like ibb and atiku

Trick dont even start with me

Dont you know am dah Bishop Magic Don Juan?
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by spacechuks(m): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2013
Me_Aboki:

Yes, while our governors troop into Abua to collect oil revenue (I know this pains you well well) guess who is servicing their long aboki pricks - your sister, cousins and gf of course, word has it that runs business is a special gift of your womenfolk- in fact your head was baptized several times by abnormally long aboki pricks while your mom was pregnant with you, the consequence of your mental retardation and bigotry.
you need Christ in your life
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2013
dayo23: see fool! you hav forgotten hydro power cant generate without gas, beside kainji and shiroro hydropower only generate low capacity mega watt and serves mostly the northern state, Gas power and diesel power are taking over now and are in the south so go hug transformer you dis fustrated boko haramist.
Boy u are a real bone-head.
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by spacechuks(m): 10:34am On Oct 11, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

I am the delta version of Fani Kayode and I prefer amarias with their sweet wayo moaning.

I have phucked so many aboki brides here in abuja. They say they like it when they feel it in their belle.
They pay for that room service up in the hilton jus to suck on it while their mallam husbands are gettin farked in the a55 by their god fathers like ibb and atiku

you too even need Jesus in your life
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by alcuin(m): 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
Le Stylo:

Hydro Power can't generate without gas?! shocked shocked shocked Interesting!!! grin You must be an engineer, i presume. A Power engineer at that.

grin grin grin grin
And he is calling someone a fool.
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by MeAboki(m): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

Choi! see another Odechukwu, so you are choosing Fani Kayode as your role model?
A man whose wives, daughters & gfs are allegedly being fccuked by virtually anybody, including his security detail, lord have mercy; though I am not surprised since you Bendelites have taken ashawoism to another level, both locally and internationally, from Allen Avenue to the streets of Milan.

Word has it that most of the new houses in your area are being sponsored by your womenfolk, having spent many hours on their backs doing what they know best.

Tell me how many dikks did your mom or is it sister had to suck in Italy in order to build your family house? I hear, she didn't discriminate, even dog prick was ok so long as she got paid.

I also see, you have inherited the same trait in your game since you depend on females to pay for your room, in other words you are nothing other than a cheap gigolo.

Seriously, you should learn to respect the abokis, because each aboki has dual purpose: the one that opens your gate, well he equally knows how to open your aunt's toto; the one that shines your shoes, well guess what, he's been shining your mother's congo, who else is there to put her through her paces when your daddy's shrivelled dikk had been pretty much damn useless.

Remember, next time you see an aboki, show some respect and appreciation for their valuable assistance.

Meanwhile, I'll advise you to stick to the topic at hand and not derail the thread.
I know the moderators have given you and your ilk free licence to insult my tribe and religion, well feel free to open a new thread just for that, I promise I will indulge you to your heart's content; because this is just only the begging - more stuff awaits you, dare me if you will angry

1 Like

Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by Donmams(m): 7:17am On Oct 17, 2013
Elliotwiz1: and you think You'll benefit from the oil money? Only the politicians will!..cant wait for that...cant wait for all these abokis trooping into the south to leave...you guys should bomb yourself...too many hausa beggars in this state, please i'm behind you..Nigeria must divide!
Hahaha. U must be a joker. If Nigeria divides today Buhari shall be our leader. In case you don't know Buhari has never stolen a single kobo in his life. Those are the kind of leaders we want in the north. As for the south, the likes of GEJ, Ibori, Alams are your leaders. Personally, i.ll take good leadership over oil any day.
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by Swiftboy(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2013
Smh brothers insulting each other! Fiah!
Re: Presidency ‘Halts Oil Exploration’ In Niger State by Swiftboy(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2013
Smh brothers insulting each other! Fiah! angry >smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money / Dele Momodu: A Special Evening With Osinbajo, The Acting President / Osinbajo’s Rccgification, Plot For Theocratic State Capture By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.