Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,702 members, 7,969,052 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:09 PM

Abuja Connect Pay Offer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abuja Connect Pay Offer (928 Views)

Abuja Connect Calling / Abuja Connect Ltd Calling / Heads Of Various Departments Needed In Abuja Connect! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Connect Pay Offer by mekenry(m): 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2008
Pls House, has anyone attended the Abuja Connect Interview, if yes pls can you let me know how their pay is like.

Pls I urgently need to know b/4 attending the interview.

TKS.
Re: Abuja Connect Pay Offer by mekenry(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2008
Pls someone who has attaneded their interview should pls send us reply on how the interview looks like and what they are offering.

What and what is expected regarding the interview and most importantly the pay package attached for their employment.

Thanks.
Re: Abuja Connect Pay Offer by mus(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2008
I have asked this kind of question before . I am surprised no one can give an answer as regards their pay package.some one shld respnd please, shocked
Re: Abuja Connect Pay Offer by yommyfad: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2008
Hi all,
I was there last week friday but cant state specifically how much they pay,it depends on your level and experience.It is broadband coy,an ISP.They are new but going on powerfully.
They will pay well.I heard from the HR that they have 500 schools under them already and i think they are gonna pay well.
Give them a good price but you have to be sure of what u r doing.
Micheal the MD is an intelligent guy and very pleasant.
Good luck
Re: Abuja Connect Pay Offer by mekenry(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2008
@ Yommyfad

Thanks so much for your reply. I wish you goodluck and I pray that they will offer you the job.

But pls have u heard from them since that interview? Have they called you?

I will be having my interview with them today at Abuja.

All the best.

TKS.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Shell Desk Jobs, Recruiting Salary $1000 + Bonus. Entry Closes Soon. / Get Certified, & Jobs Come Rolling (ndt Ii, Asnt Iii, Api) / Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.