Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,776 members, 7,945,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

FFK Responds To Aviation Minister, Calls Her Market Woman,fish Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Responds To Aviation Minister, Calls Her Market Woman,fish Wife (2441 Views)

Missing Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father / Senate Seeks Probe Of $40m Loan To Aviation Industry / Kwankwaso To Aviation Minister: Allow Airlines To Do Business In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: FFK Responds To Aviation Minister, Calls Her Market Woman,fish Wife by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2013
St_Black:

Ogbeni, you are more off-point as off-point itself !!

All because you want to defend your woman's enormous lack of responsibility, you end up coming up with sh*its like this.

Tell me something,
Frequent crashes are things that you cant avoid or deal with since its something out of the blue right?......

DUDE, i wont argue further than this. ...but im sorry to tell you a 6 yr old will look at your disposition BEFORE laughing at your display at him !!! grin grin grin
Nti-Ike,
You better not argue further cause you obviously like the rest of the troupe struggle with understanding English terms. For someone who finds the concept of machine reliability ratings off point in aviation safety, I very much can imagine the comedy going on in your mind when the minister used the term "Act of God". Off course that might be way off point to you or better still a heresy as Mr Kayode accorded it. LOL cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Amaechiā€™s Uncle Murdered, Dismembered / Lagosians,Mention The Areas Where Fashola Failed You / The politics of a Vice Presidential candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.