Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,102 members, 7,880,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

True Story.. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / True Story.. (541 Views)

Fresh Graduate Looking For A Job? Get Inspired By This True Story / The Power Of Numbers- By Oliver Tan- The True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Story.. by wealthkehinde(m): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
REASONS WHY WE MUST AGITATE.
Many time we have continue to wonder what really went wrong in nigeria governance viz a viz, the economy, employment, power sector, exchange rate and others.
If the truth must be revealed, then we must as a matter of fact X-ray nigeria history.
Let me quickly give brief x-ray. In the 70's, the output of Agric, oil and mining, manufacturing,services was 50%, 10.22,7.15,34% respectively.
While EMPLOYEMENT, Export rate were 80 and 70% respectively, import rate was less than 30%.
I am not an economist but from my simple elementary study of economics,you will agree with me that your output will determine your income(revenue), in other word,the nigeria economy depended on agriculture for her revenue, which visionary leaders like (late obafemi awolowo, late ojukwu,late Zik) utilised to secure 80% employment rate, building of major refineries,national stadium, national television, and premier university.
It is now unfortunate that infrastructures built with cocoa(an agricultural produce) money is begging for attention, import rate is on high level, UNEMPLOYEMENT has gone (80%)skyrockets, corruption is order of the day.
The truth is, I may not be employed by this selfish and corrupt government but I swear my children will not be an errand boy to there children, if this is your goal, it is better to join the fight. The future is now!
Omokehine
PR0.

(1) (Reply)

A Nagging Boss / Learn Music & Music Production!!! / What Good Nigerian Career Websites Are Out There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.