Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,522 members, 7,885,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

Dbanj Vs Sheyman - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj Vs Sheyman (2750 Views)

How Good Is Sheyman As A Producer? / Dbanj Vs P~square / Sheyman - Hotter Than Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Vs Sheyman by jimmoh: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2008
i dont know what  is  wrong with  our dear dbanj it is like is becoming very proud he recently featured in one of naija best producers song the song titled tangogo from a reliable source it was heard that dbanj himself came down from lagos to abeokuta to record this bangin track with sheyman  the lyrics of the song is very good and the beat  is off the hook after the recording dbanj returned to lagos then few weeks later sheyman called dbanj on the phone and told him he wants to shoot the video of the song which is meant to  be   directed by dj tee or clarence peters but the dbanj stared shouting on the phone that he does not want to show in the video that sheyman should not  even      include is name at all in on album then  sheyman asked him why he was doing all this and that is one of sheymans hit track on the album which is set to hit the market soon so after the whole thing sheyman ther recorded a track with da grin abusing dbanj but did not mention dbanjs name so i think that is one of the reasons he sang his lastest song ogbona feli feli and the title of the track sheyman sang with da grin is called iyalaya won what do you guys think of this beef
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2008
stupid.
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by debojyde(m): 11:07pm On Jul 01, 2008
wtf!!
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by mrjuwon: 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2008
THIS IS JUST fucking stupid and pointless. I could barely read half the crap you wrote down there. Who is your source. What the hell. Where did this come from. What do you mean by the line "i don't know what is wrong with our dear dbanj , " do you know him apart from he is an entertainer. i cannot believe I am even writing on this crap or that I even read it. Lord please how can I redem so few seconds of my wasted time!!!
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by sammy88(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2008
i heard it too on star fm when dj bombarstic was discussing the issue with their colleague, but dbanj call in and explain that kwame called him that there is upcoming artsite that admire how dbanj sing that he will like dbanj to come and just give an intro to the song.when dj bombarstic ask dbanj that did sheyman called him about the shooting of the video dbanj said yes that he called him but he told him that the day that he choose for the video that is like he is having a show and he tell sheyman that since is an intro he doesnt need for him to be in the video so that it wont delay the speculate time for the video to be release.dbanj said that he only do what he ask to do that he doenst see that song as he feature in the song and he give and example that ikechukwu ft dbanj and don baba j is an example of featuring song, sheyman also call in on the show that since his voice is there he should be able to appear on the video and shey told dj bombarstic he should called both of them to his show and for next week and and that is yesterday but dj bombarstic did not discuss the issue yesterday
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by toto1: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2008
i have heard that song just once, i think that song is really wack to every line of the song, but is it a must that there must be video for that song ?
Sheyman needs more orientation.
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by javalove(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2008
hisses
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by coolboyapg: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2008
abeg shay man no get point,dbanj did not sing on the song,he only took part in the intro,if it was true that he told sheyman to shoot the video without him not to cause delay then i sense a lot of sense in that excuse,but am still sure this is a false rumour,abeg make una stop carrying unecessary rumour

Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by sammy88(m): 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2008
this is not rumour
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2008
this isn't no rumour.I heard d same on Raypower fm on thursday.
Dbang 2 dey feel.
Iyalaya
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by Bamsyle(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2008
Rubbish. And that's for the two of 'em

Hisses Who cares?
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by adamalalim(m): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2008
it is true. i also heard it on star fm. they should try and love one another.
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by adamalalim(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2008
why did javalove hises?
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by javalove(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2008
adamalalim:

why did javalove hises?

cos d whole story dey piss me off. hisses wetin dbanj dey feel like sef. make e go jump inside well. no love go make anoda artiste invite u come feature . . infact i dey go break in cd wey i buy cheesy
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by adamalalim(m): 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2008
any way it all good. but that is not nothing wrong with big artist featuring upcomming artist.
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2008
wetin dey do u.if u break him CD wetin dat one mean.
Advise from d elders,keep it ok
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by kadman(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2008
Na by force to dey video ?? I blame D Banj for even going to sing in the first place

@Poster, Dude that was the most difficult junk I've ever read. Don't you know how to use full stop e.t.c ??
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by markokriss: 12:07am On Jul 06, 2008
u cant tell who is blowing up next so dbanj shld watch it
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by markokriss: 12:07am On Jul 06, 2008
u cant tell who is blowing up next so dbanj shld watch it
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by semid4lyfe(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2008
mrjuwon,u have d balls and d liver 2 criticise d poster when 'ur writing and spelling is equally as bad.imagine pot calling kettle black.Why couldn't u address the issue raised by d poster instead of getting all abusive and insultive.Its obvious u're a sucker 4 dbanj.Truth be told dbanj doesn't have d smallest iota of musical talent and to make matters worse he's a sex pevert.If he's not talking about tongolo,its koko,kokolets or his ANACONDA.Imagine!The guy is overhyped jare.The only thing he has going 4 him is ATTITUDE.As for sheyman he hasn't done anything to be rated yet so he should just shut up and work on his music.He just wants 2 use dbanj to get cheap popularity. One,more thing mrjuwon,its not cool or hip 2 swear or use foul language.try and clean up 'ur language.ONE LOVE.
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by semid4lyfe(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2008
mrjuwon,u have d balls and d liver 2 criticise d poster when 'ur writing and spelling is equally as bad.imagine pot calling kettle black.Why couldn't u address the issue raised by d poster instead of getting all abusive and insultive.Its obvious u're a sucker 4 dbanj.Truth be told dbanj doesn't have d smallest iota of musical talent and to make matters worse he's a sex pevert.If he's not talking about tongolo,its koko,kokolets or his ANACONDA.Imagine!The guy is overhyped jare.The only thing he has going 4 him is ATTITUDE.As for sheyman he hasn't done anything to be rated yet so he should just shut up and work on his music.He just wants 2 use dbanj to get cheap popularity. One,more thing mrjuwon,its not cool or hip 2 swear or use foul language.try and clean up 'ur language.ONE LOVE.
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by chisimdi(f): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2008
semid4lyfe:

mrjuwon,u have d balls and d liver 2 criticise d poster when 'your writing and spelling is equally as bad.imagine pot calling kettle black.Why couldn't u address the issue raised by d poster instead of getting all abusive and insultive.Its obvious u're a sucker 4 dbanj.Truth be told dbanj doesn't have d smallest iota of musical talent and to make matters worse he's a sex pevert.If he's not talking about tongolo,its koko,kokolets or his ANACONDA.Imagine!The guy is overhyped jare.The only thing he has going 4 him is ATTITUDE.As for sheyman he hasn't done anything to be rated yet so he should just shut up and work on his music.He just wants 2 use dbanj to get cheap popularity. One,more thing mrjuwon,its not cool or hip 2 swear or use foul language.try and clean up 'your language.ONE LOVE.

word
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by Bamsyle(m): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2008
Truth be told dbanj doesn't have d smallest iota of musical talent and to make matters worse he's a sex pevert.If he's not talking about tongolo,its koko,kokolets or his ANACONDA.Imagine!The guy is overhyped jare.The only thing he has going 4 him is ATTITUDE.As for sheyman he hasn't done anything to be rated yet so he should just shut up and work on his music.He just wants 2 use dbanj to get cheap popularity.

You just spoke like an oracle.
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by boomtowner: 2:12pm On Jul 07, 2008
HONESTLY SPEAKING DBANJ IS OVERATED VERY VERY OVERATED, NO TALENT WHATSOEVER. I HEARD THE PROGRAMME AS WELL ON STAR FM WITH MY WIFE AND I WAS UTTERLY DISGUSTED.WHAT IS DBANJ FEELING LIKE,THIS IS A GUY THAT JJC HELPED IN THE UK MUSICALLY RUGGED MAN HELPED IN NAIJA TO GAIN GROUND NOW BECAUSE OF MISPLACED FAME HE THINKS HE IS MICHEAL JACKSON.
REMEBER THAT TRACK FROM R KELLY ''DO YOU EVER THINK YOU WOULD HAVE ANY HITS'' THE ONLY THING HE HAS IS JUST PERSONALITY.
SHEYMAN I DON'T KNOW YOU,BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD TRY AND DO YOUR THING BY YOURSELF, IF YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT IS FROM GOD .

(IMAGINE DBANJ CONTESTING FOR POP IDOL,DEDE WOULD USE CUTLASS TO CHASE HIM OUT OR DO THINK DBANJ CAN MAKE IT NOTES FOR THOUGHTS.
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by cescky(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2008
@post
why is it that dbanjs fans always find it hard to write comprehensive english? grin grin[i] razz a** fans[/i]
why is durella better than dbanj?? grin grin tongue
why is dbanj just being hyped? i guess don jazzys agood business man tongue tongue
why cant he talk more than sex? obviously he aint got talent grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by Bamsyle(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2008
IMAGINE DBANJ CONTESTING FOR POP IDOL,DEDE WOULD USE CUTLASS TO CHASE HIM OUT

ROFLMAO!!!!

Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by coby: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2008
If your definition of featurin is taking the intro of a song that sounds like TONGOLO then ive lost my sense of humor!!!!!!!!!!11

Shayman recorded that song and when he was about to drop the album, he didnt write featuring dbanj. against his friends advise now because dbanj is now a star em wan use the face sell em video.
make em hold himself abeg
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by Hawkeye(m): 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2008
Bad belle on another level. NO LONG THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by owolomo(m): 1:37am On Aug 09, 2008
NAIJA IS ABOUT TO WITNESS BEEF, YES I SAID BEEF , THE REAL BEEF LIKE IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING IN YANKEE, PEEPS THEY HATE ON EACH OTHER BADLY, LOL DBANJ VS SHEYMAN, DBANJ VS DURELLA, very soon DBANJ VS MORACHI( cause i think he wnts to be like dbanj so bad, ), MODENINE VS RUGGEDMAN, SAUCE KID VS DURELLA, SAUCE KID VS AFRICAN KINGS, who is nxt, THIS WILL BE INTERESTING, AND I WUD LOVE IF NON OF THIS PEEPS NO USE JU JU, LETS KEEP IT IN THE NEW AGE ABEG, PUT IT ON A TRACK NO GO SEND HIRED KILLERS TO DO THE JOB OOOO, I BEEN DEY BEGG,
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by aluta4live: 1:45am On Aug 09, 2008
jayz vs. 2face, 50 cent versus eedris, lol e don finish?
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by owolomo(m): 2:06am On Aug 09, 2008
lol, grin grin grin, banky.w vs neyo, naeto c vs T I
Re: Dbanj Vs Sheyman by toto1: 3:20am On Aug 09, 2008
sheyman is wack dbanj is wack, sheyman nor go still sell if he put dbanj for the video, does he not understand ? imagine doing a video for such song, i wounder ooo, maybe he has so much cheese to throw out

(1) (2) (Reply)

INSTRUMENTAL - Savage By DJ Worldwide Ft. Lil Kesh & Young Jonn / New Release : Mafo By Naira Marley Ft Young John / Emergency Room - Rihana Ft Akon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.