Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,703 members, 7,972,607 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:53 PM

Ever Encountered A "Sleeper" In A Bus? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ever Encountered A "Sleeper" In A Bus? (659 Views)

#bbctrending: The Row Over A Bus Seat In China By BBC Trending / Sleeping Inside A Bus For One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Encountered A "Sleeper" In A Bus? by siobahn: 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
I took a public transport the other day and unfortunately sat down beside someone who was "nodding" throughout the journey. This is not the first time I have encountered people like that. I call such people "sleepers" because no matter how short the journey is and no matter the time of day, they will always fall asleep. The most annoying part is when the want to use your body as pillow. They gradually lean towards you, some [b][/b]actually put their heads on your shoulder or encroach in your space until you wake them up and then they sleep off again.
Have you guys encountered people like that? Share your experiences
Re: Ever Encountered A "Sleeper" In A Bus? by emorse(m): 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
Are you saying you've never slept in a bus? When I was in sch, I used to "complete" my sleep in the bus. Infact, it was part of my daily routine. You wouldn't understand if you've not gotten home @ 11:30pm only to leave the house @ 4:45am the next morning consistently for 4 years.
Re: Ever Encountered A "Sleeper" In A Bus? by Afam4eva(m): 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
i don't know if it's a normal or a medical problem because there are people that just have to sleep even if the journey is just a stone throw. me think most people that sleep like that do very hard work and are probably stressed.
Re: Ever Encountered A "Sleeper" In A Bus? by Dygeasy(m): 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
Afam4eva: i don't know if it's a normal or a medical problem because there are people that just have to sleep even if the journey is just a stone throw. me think most people that sleep like that do very hard work and are probably stressed.
Some People Just Have Very Bad Habits.

Once Breeze Blows To Their Side, They Sleep off. Though Some Might Be Hardwork But Most Aren't.
Re: Ever Encountered A "Sleeper" In A Bus? by Afam4eva(m): 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Dygeasy: Some People Just Have Very Bad Habits.

Once Breeze Blows To Their Side, They Sleep off. Though Some Might Be Hardwork But Most Aren't.
It's not a bad habit as long as it's something they can't control. It's nature.
Re: Ever Encountered A "Sleeper" In A Bus? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:00am On Oct 10, 2013
Some people ll sleep due to tirednes while some v valium 5 in their blood.
Last Bullet:
Have you ever come across someone who ll sleep beside you in a vehicle, rest his/her head on your shoulder & drop saliva on your cloth.
Have you?

(1) (Reply)

Its Here Again RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow / Significance Of Your Month And Day Of Birth / Tanzania Bans Dangerous Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.