Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,423 members, 7,940,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Guys Note!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Note!!!!! (2808 Views)

GUYS Note: 3 things That Irks Girls The Most On First Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Note!!!!! by karkel(m): 12:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
why the suspense
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Finegrl(f): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
vocalprince: cool plain train i don slap U b4? No make me vex o! Cm finish wetin u start. As ASUU dn make me idle nko? grin cool
lolzzz, my broda abeg tke am easy
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Finegrl(f): 1:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
Diz guy no serious sef. Y u dey dull d thing nau
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by plaintrain: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
Meanwhile in d bus I settled in the back sit hoping to ask a co-passenger for directions(I normally occupy d back sit when I need directions to my destinations).

Hi ma'am ...do u know directions to X,Y,Z? I,aksed the woman next to me....oh well...just drop at so,so,so junction, she said then u take keke napep inside that street...its a milary enclave so I guess u would be searched.she continued. The palpitations in my chest doubled whrn I heard "military zone"....na wa o.
..I thought to myself. Well,since am clean,no worries....I reassured myself

That's d junction! Excliamed d woman bringing me back to reality.....

I jumped down quickly b4 the conductor could complian and I mutted out thanks to the lady.....I crossed d busy road and headed towards the kekes lined up,all lookung for passenger....I picked a nice one n entered...

Oga mi..."shey u know sey na drop we dey do" the rider explianed.. meaning he was going to take me alone to the garden... driver,no wahala....make we dey go...I replied.....the tricycle moved for about 200metres n it stopped...stern looking soilders at the checkpoint.....the garden was actually in a military barrak.

Come down! Shouted d soldier....d rider n I obeyed. Where to dis early morning?the soldier retorted....to d garden ..I replied.. "u no get house? Dis early morning na garden u wan come??u no get work?"...he asked ...I almost laughed but immediately reminded myself that this isn't the PO PO! Buh army
Officer,I av a meeting in d garden with other staff members n others arw coming soon...I answered. He looked at me tru n tru for seconds n just waived at us to go....Pheew what a day already!!!I looked at my watch n it was 10:03am.
Before I could rap my head around my tots...we dun reach d garden oga...d rider shouted turning off his engine....
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by bobonkiti101(m): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2013

*Yawns with so much swag and goes back to sleep* Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
bobonkiti101:
*Yawns with so much swag and goes back to sleep* Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

guy you wicked small grin
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Haywhymido(m): 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
D bottom line be seh dey don disflower her. Is dat nt it
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
If I hear say I come back here eh angry
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
2ndOGA: "Safety" is a personal responsibility. It's up to you to be carefree or safe.

But.. .Let's get something straight here. . .you telling a story or what?

I TIRE OH
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Jibwillz: 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2013
Oqa,,, wich 1 b diz 2 linez upd8'z wey u dey qiv nah?_? Abi nah sendoX u dey use type ni n y d wait sef?_?

No b nollywood advert we con watch ere ooo... So u be'a cme cntinue wiv a lnq epistle of ur season story...
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Wealth2mighty(f): 12:09am On Oct 11, 2013
Shit! na which kind tory be this one wey e never finish since? abeg u fit enter literature thread go dey talk all ds ur tory,e be like say na literature him fit. just give it a nice heading,man y d unnecessary brakes?
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by plaintrain: 7:03am On Oct 11, 2013
Wealth2mighty: Shit! na which kind tory be this one wey e never finish since? abeg u fit enter literature thread go dey talk all ds ur tory,e be like say na literature him fit. just give it a nice heading,man y d unnecessary brakes?

Nah.I work....tired had to rest
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Finegrl(f): 8:40am On Oct 11, 2013
U neva rest finish ni?
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by eightsin(m): 9:03am On Oct 11, 2013
MOD pls move this thread to literature section.
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by youngibe(m): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2013
Op! Na wa to u o... Person no fit use kind get hop o... Complete dis story na, haba
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by ayogabriel: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2013
#now unfollowing
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by lertee(f): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2013
plain train: It seems what a guy posted a few weeks ago about girls not been able to say no to .sex without condoms seem to be true.....buh I dare say its mostly true after d first time a girl has SEX with d same guy. Second time is always without(truth be told).
I became friends with a lady about four yrs ago n after we got close I started calling her 'holy mary'. Y? u might av asked inside u, the reason is simple. A virgin at 24 is hard to find these days innit? YEA I hear u say....After a few months I lost contact with her n meet her late 2011 again. This time wild,hot n looked super pretty. we met at a job interview.

After a few calls n sms's we decided to meet at a park to gist. I was exicted. Tossed n turned all through d nite waiting for day light to come
@bolded,there are ladies who are still virgins in their early thirties. Stop overrating the word “virgin”.
Nice story between. smiley just come and complete it.
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by plaintrain: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2013
Wow....this isn't a garden....its actually a zoo....I said to myself after I paid the rider.nice gate,lush green grasses. Concrete made seats to seat outside b4 u enter the park. The place was just a beauty to behold.

I walked up to the gate n tried to enter, the gateman told me I had to wait till around 10:30 when the park eventually opens. So I stepped back n sat on one of the concrete seats outside pulled my phone out n quickly dailed her number...babez...am at the park o, ...I am on d way ...chill jare,she replied...I cut the phone n decided to walk around a bit while I waited for her...

Fine Boy wats good?I quickly turned around ....it was her..I didn't kno what to do...hug,handshake....my head was just blank.....I just stared...She truly has turned into a goddess...sexiness personified...curves dat made kim look like a learner(no lies)..she wore a tank top assentuating her firm mid sided bosoms n a Jean pencil trouser (the kind ones we used to call pedal pushers back then)that displayed her broad hips and to crown it all up a converse sneaker..Giving her this picnicy look generally.
Mehn, she was just stunning!!!....D sin I was guilty of mostly that day was just what I term "Lookry".
Hey switz...I replyed after I regained conciousness...its been awhile,where have u been? Uncle,don't rush me let's atleast get insidebefore all the questions...sha said cutting me short.

So we walked hand in hand to the gate n when we got there we were asked to pay a gate fee...I tried to pay the money n she just said No come on...its my treat today..let me foot all the bills....hmm,ok if u insist,I replied...she brought out a purse n promtly paid the fee. Then we got inside the park...the biggest I have ever been to in the fifteen states I have visited.
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by plaintrain: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2013
lertee:
@bolded,there are ladies who are still virgins in their early thirties. Stop overrating the word “virgin”.
Nice story between. smiley just come and complete it.

Thanks dearie....lovely review
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Wealth2mighty(f): 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
Eeeeeeeeh! Plain train,u dey tire me sef,i say move this thing enter lit.section. ur description of d whole topography don do! if u're interested in writing literature u're free man,enter literature thread,u hear?
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by zanebaddo(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
Omolola1: Come and finish what you started, would you? undecided
.comment!!!!! he surely shud continue wit d story lol.
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by KELVINXY: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
Previously on Guys Note!!!!!
plain train: Wow....this isn't a garden....its actually a zoo....I said to myself after I paid the rider.nice gate,lush green grasses. Concrete made seats to seat outside b4 u enter the park. The place was just a beauty to behold.

I walked up to the gate n tried to enter, the gateman told me I had to wait till around 10:30 when the park eventually opens. So I stepped back n sat on one of the concrete seats outside pulled my phone out n quickly dailed her number...babez...am at the park o, ...I am on d way ...chill jare,she replied...I cut the phone n decided to walk around a bit while I waited for her...

Fine Boy wats good?I quickly turned around ....it was her..I didn't kno what to do...hug,handshake....my head was just blank.....I just stared...She truly has turned into a goddess...sexiness personified...curves dat made kim look like a learner(no lies)..she wore a tank top assentuating her firm mid sided bosoms n a Jean pencil trouser (the kind ones we used to call pedal pushers back then)that displayed her broad hips and to crown it all up a converse sneaker..Giving her this picnicy look generally.
Mehn, she was just stunning!!!....D sin I was guilty of mostly that day was just what I term "Lookry".
Hey switz...I replyed after I regained conciousness...its been awhile,where have u been? Uncle,don't rush me let's atleast get insidebefore all the questions...sha said cutting me short.

So we walked hand in hand to the gate n when we got there we were asked to pay a gate fee...I tried to pay the money n she just said No come on...its my treat today..let me foot all the bills....hmm,ok if u insist,I replied...she brought out a purse n promtly paid the fee. Then we got inside the park...the biggest I have ever been to in the fifteen states I have visited.

Coming soon....Episode 8 of 30

Thanks for being there..

Stay tuned

@Op the ministry is gradually moving to its permanent site.! grin wink
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by kayClt(f): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
Mtchewwwwwwwww,pls move dis ur story to Literature section if u r not ready to move to the point.
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
D only thing i'm waitin 4 is D description of how U phucked her puccy real good. Call me on 081*****652 when U don reach there.
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Vikta10(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
Krect!!! Enjoyin it!!!
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
KELVIN-XY:
Previously on Guys Note!!!!!

Coming soon....Episode 8 of 30

Thanks for being there..

Stay tuned

@Op the ministry is gradually moving to its permanent site.! grin wink
halleluyah
Re: Guys Note!!!!! by plaintrain: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2013
Story discontinued for reasons best known to me.....readers am so sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Section And Fake Females. / Top 8 Reasons Why You Should Keep Peace In The Romance Section / Doggystyle: Man Walks Girlfriend Around Like A Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.