Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,187 members, 7,947,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

First Degree Graduate With 20 Yrs Of Xperience Looking For A Bank Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Degree Graduate With 20 Yrs Of Xperience Looking For A Bank Job. (600 Views)

What's The Fastest Job A 35 Year Old Graduate With No Experience Get? / Vacancy For Personal Assistant For Student Or Graduate With Roots In Lagos / Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Degree Graduate With 20 Yrs Of Xperience Looking For A Bank Job. by drumma(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hello People I have a problem which I feel like sharing amongst Nairalander to seek opinions. I have an Aunt who was once an Assistant General Manager in Union Bank but had to resign due to pressure which arose from the death of he 6yr old son in 2004 and now she wants to pick up another job in either a bank or admin /finance job.

She studied banking and finance and has over 20yrs of experience. I decided to start up by looking for a job for her but seem most bank are not hiring at present but my Aunt desperately needs this job what or where do you think she can get a job ?

I need you opinions Nairalanders,

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Permanent Opening Positions For News Submission / Tap Isps(internet Service Providers ) In Yr Area For Free(100% Legal) / Webmaster/web-developer Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.