Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,787 members, 7,930,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:07 AM

The End Is Near!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Is Near!! (753 Views)

The End Of Islam Is Near / The End Is Near. / Small signs to show The End Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Is Near!! by Wendyphil(f): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2013
Just this morning in the hospital am working in,the matron came into the laboratory looking very perplexed..She started narrating to us about her daughter's dreams of Judgement and rapture and God's call to her to evangelise and preach about the end time or the blood of souls which she could have saved would be upon her head.
My fellow nairalanders,please let us amend our ways..Let's live like today is rapture and at the same time plan forever.
Just for the records..Am officially joining the end time crew.
Re: The End Is Near!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2013
yeah, yeah! same old story/threats that turns geniuses to zombies
Re: The End Is Near!! by emorse(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2013
Wendyphil: Just this morning in the hospital am working in,the matron came into the laboratory looking very perplexed..She started narrating to us about her daughter's dreams of Judgement and rapture and God's call to her to evangelise and preach about the end time or the blood of souls which she could have saved would be upon her head.
My fellow nairalanders,please let us amend our ways..Let's live like today is rapture and at the same time plan forever.
Just for the records..Am officially joining the end time crew.

What took you so long? Anyways, you're officially welcome. Just imagine you're the guy in dat etisalat advert. Enjoy ur welcome party!smiley
Re: The End Is Near!! by ooman(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2013
so dream is now evidence? smh
Re: The End Is Near!! by Wendyphil(f): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
emorse:

What took you so long? Anyways, you're officially welcome. Just imagine you're the guy in dat etisalat advert. Enjoy ur welcome party!smiley
I don't even know oo.Anyways,better late than never. Thanks. grin
Re: The End Is Near!! by Wendyphil(f): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
ooman: so dream is now evidence? smh
..I call mine revelation.

(1) (Reply)

Vatican Pulls Papal Medal Which Misspelt Name Of Jesus / Examples Of Lies And Misinformation In Your WT Magazine: Internal Vs External / Prophet TB Joshua Predicts That Terrorists Will Kidnap An East African President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.