Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,935 members, 7,935,964 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:07 PM

How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? (8933 Views)

How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? / Your NYSC Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by myz(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2013
On a scale of 1-10 how well did you enjoy your service year
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by emorse(m): 11:09am On Oct 10, 2013
Hmmm... NYSC. Memories, memories, fond memories! I still feel the excitement when I see corps members in my area.
I'd say (in naeto c's voice) 10/10 shikena!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by Maycher(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
9.5/10....had madt fun grin
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by yuzedo: 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
wen am finishin in uncle emeka univesity abakalicki dey tell me dat my 1years service is gonna be d best year af never never enjoy. waow shocked good knews so am happy and exsited to go tongue. ok so i now go for d service, op, bro, hmmm, even one grain of punny i dint see cry cry cry embarassed dey now poast me to one rugged place in mazamaza, dint sey see new yock, califonia, canada, dubia, etc to poast me? cry undecided

I HATE mysc!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

17 Likes

Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by kizito047(m): 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
Geeez tђε̲̣̣̣̥ service go wel enuf puss***
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by colombiana: 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
At Abia owerinta, hmmmn just the good weed/palmy as for the musculine abia looking girls oooo I actually tot I was gay

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by tosene: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
10/10 here in asaba, delta state.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by An0nimus: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
I logged in on NL hoping to see an FP thread where I can congratulate my Batch C Corp members having their PoP today cry
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
yuzedo: wen am finishin in uncle emeka univesity abakalicki dey tell me dat my 1years service is gonna be d best year af never never enjoy. waow shocked good knews so am happy and exsited to go tongue. ok so i now go for d service, op, bro, hmmm, even one grain of punny i dint see cry cry cry embarassed dey now poast me to one rugged place in mazamaza, dint sey see new yock, califonia, canada, dubia, etc to poast me? cry undecided

gringringrin
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by senatorn3c(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
still serving anywhr...for nw, 6/10...abj too swt
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by An0nimus: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
yuzedo: wen am finishin in uncle emeka univesity abakalicki dey tell me dat my 1years service is gonna be d best year af never never enjoy. waow shocked good knews so am happy and exsited to go tongue. ok so i now go for d service, op, bro, hmmm, even one grain of punny i dint see cry cry cry embarassed dey now poast me to one rugged place in mazamaza, dint sey see new yock, califonia, canada, dubia, etc to poast me? cry undecided

Its NYSC. tenk u
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by agbalej(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
8/10. Best enjoyed in d last months of d service year. I miss my colleagues daily, espcialy Corps members Jude, Prisca, Saaka, Floxy, Dami, Mary, Anita et al... It ws fun at d end. Lokoja was really hot. But Kogi dry sha. Very poor state. Heat n Flies during d day, mosquitoes at night. We begged students 2 com 2 school.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by otijah(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
An0nimus:
Its NYSC. tenk u
its Anonimus. Tenk u

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by otijah(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2013
Well my last dayz was the part I enjoyed most, there was this girl that was showering me with punny everyday, wat an unforgettable experience. I wish my NYSC was for 3yrs

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by yuzedo: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
An0nimus:
Its NYSC. tenk u
SHARRAPPPPPP angry and stick to d isue plis. (no ofence i mean it in a nice way plis angry)

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by Mhomies: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
8/10. it was 10yrs ago & those mosquitoes for Kano no easy sha o.... But in all it was full of fun.
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by goshen26: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
ASUP free me na, i want enter for march too.
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by Seyixyz: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
Congrat 2 all Batch C xpecially all NCCF Zamfara members..The seal of God is upon u..U carry d identity of Christ 4 thou bearest d mark of greatness..Go and suceed

1 Like

Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by niggi4life(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2013

hahahahahahahahaha
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
[b] My NYSC? O.P if i start now to narrate wetin happen for my NYSC, You people wn't gree. First of all : introduction, the day when i reached camp, this Soldier slapped me and told me to kneel down he asked me why i came late. I told him that my father's Molue spoilt on the road, and my mother that has an Infiniti jeep travelled. He asked me how come my mother had a jeep and my father is driving Molue. I told him that's because my mother is a sister to senator yerima. In the camp i wanted to befriend most female corpers, i told corper chioma and corper modube to be my girlfriend but them no gree. I was later posted to an Oil Company in Warri, but wen i reach there, the manager told me to leave his office that my name being on the list was a great mistake. I was now reposted to Ochanja Primary School to teach primary science. One day instead of teaching them "Types of Crops" i taught them "Reproduction" as i was teaching, immediately one small girl of 7yrs came out and pulled off my trouser and raped me. Oh! Oh!! I lost my virginity. How will i tell my parents now? How i wish i served at nairaland it could have been better for Mukina2 to be denying me food...o![/b] PLEASE VOTE AT THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE .BLESS U!
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by sexymoma(f): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
Maycher: 9.5/10....had madt fun grin
Madt fun ba... when you don Nyansh almost all d gurls for ya caban abi undecided
Chai Condoms go sell o. for those area wey corpers dey. grin
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by An0nimus: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
yuzedo:
SHARRAPPPPPP angry and stick to d isue plis. (no ofence i mean it in a nice way plis angry)
otijah: its Anonimus. Tenk u
*yawns*

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by myz(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
I'l b goin 4 service cum nextmonth nd i pray it will b 10/10 for me
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by kizito047(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
Taste a lot ҉ƒ pussy(big,small,fat)all join..cnt wait 2 go hme lag loadin.
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by nokingasgod: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
It was at Hong, in Adamawa State and it was great, I enjoyed it so much so that when it was over, I felt terribly bad that I was leaving my people because, they took me as family and named me Nashana in their Kilba language. I enjoyed it over 100 percent and still hope that someday, I will revisit.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by BarryX(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
Zero over 10
Waste of scarce resources !

1 Like

Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by iaatmguy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
9.5/10my service year was splendid despite the fact that i served in a village i came with N585,000 AFTER SERVICE
Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by Aromas: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
agbalej: 8/10. Best enjoyed in d last months of d service year. I miss my colleagues daily, espcialy Corps members Jude, Prisca, Saaka, Floxy, Dami, Mary, Anita et al... It ws fun at d end. Lokoja was really hot. But Kogi dry sha. Very poor state. We begged students 2 com 2 school.

If you have said Lokoja, I we agree with you but in where I do my own NYSC sha Okene I swear d place pass Lokoja DIE. Bros dat place na always busy non-stop area 4 travellers n motorist. Even the student in dat place are anxious I mean hungry 4 school.
I like Ebira people ooooooooooo, they are very friendly but don't touch their ladies n younger once in female anyhow. Okene is more and more civilize n populated dan dos of Igala people.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? by oyinglory(f): 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
Mine was 5/10 jorh..served in Osun st. St hosp osogbo 2 b precise,na work work work tinz..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Corps Members Protest Unpaid Allowance / School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg / Things You Must Take To NYSC Camp (october 2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.