Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,712 members, 7,918,192 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:20 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2035326 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (2197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:46am On Apr 22, 2015
Aida13:

Mother Christmas ===wipes my tears=== omg I thought I was the only one. And that HAT. Gosh. It's like they didn't want her to outshine Ha Ji Won even for a moment so they gave her those whacky costumes and hairdos lol
Tanasiri did well in her role, I have to give her that. Do you remember when the other consorts caught a rabbit during the hunt and went to submit it? Dokman used one kine eye to look at them, 'their Ladyships, one little bunny.'

Who else felt like the new empress was more evil and sly than Tanasiri.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:46am On Apr 22, 2015
Aida13:

Some hated Wookie while some hated Mr. Koryo

But everyone loved Tal Tal.

So you're excused. Carry on jare grin

tal tal was life.His voice,walk, words of wisdom...*faints*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:48am On Apr 22, 2015
Aida13:

Our best loved villain grin I can't even imagine him in any other role again. He was so perfect. Yom the Scum for reals.

As for his lady love ugh she was irredeemable. But props to Yom and the way he cried over her body. One and a half tear drops fell from my eye in that scene.

LMAO

lmao one and a half tears.. no kill me o.lol have pity na.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:49am On Apr 22, 2015
Atk01:

Lwkmd. Those personal eunuchs are down right hilarious ( just like in Moon Embracing the Sun). My mum and I were still joking this evening about that Pae-Haaa stuff. She was like 'pear ko, mango ni' lol.

That guy in Moon Embracing the Sun lol--you got it right. I loved how Kim Soo Hyun would make him face the wall Lmao..

But what I loved more was how Emperor treated Golta. Like that time Emperor saw rats on his bed and his personal bodyguards wanted to use sword to kill them.. And how Nyang just picked up the rat like a boss grin then Emperor stoned Golta with his pillow hheeeehaaaw I laffed tire

"Even Nyang Nyang is a better bodyguard than you lot"

LWKMQ
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:50am On Apr 22, 2015
ellab:

tal tal was life.His voice,walk, words of wisdom...*faints*
Like seriously, if I didn't like him enough in Dr. Jin, I loved him more in Empress Ki. That voice...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 12:51am On Apr 22, 2015
Atk01:

Tanasiri did well in her role, I have to give her that. Do you remember when the other consorts caught a rabbit during the hunt and went to submit it? Dokman used one kine eye to look at them, 'their Ladyships, one little bunny.'

mehn..tal tal's niece na silent devil. That empress can kill..yikes..too evil.
Tanashiri's personal maid(d elderly one)is another winch. im Happy d emperor killed her.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 12:51am On Apr 22, 2015
@ellab actually I don't hate jchw I don't just like his character on empress ki.. such a corward king. so many of his acting were not tollerabble to me... he cares only about his life and his love for empress I almost hit him when I saw him saving the empress I was like so a coward who cares so much about his life can lay his life down to save someone else? so annoying. u people should. not forget DAT he killed the empress father with his tongue.. he kept on attacking the king of goryeo.. untill he later had a chance to kill him and the king.s dealth was a shame he dies at a hand of an idiot.. empress fell in love with him because of pity he was such a weak king... he kept on hating the little cute maha till he died. this one of the reason I hate his character s the most there were so many fake tears he posses .. tal tal gave him a run for his beauty. I was expecting tal tal and empress should end up together. and young feiso and king of goryeo . but at the end of the day it was a big dissapoitment ..

and on the episode 4 sung ride with the emperor because she din.not want to incovinient the king of goryeo it.s all on drama beans she never liked togon .. togon had to force his love into her hearth...

and before I forget he even raped her ....

as I said I don't hate him but I din.not love his character..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:53am On Apr 22, 2015
Aida13:

That guy in Moon Embracing the Sun lol--you got it right. I loved how Kim Soo Hyun would make him face the wall Lmao..

But what I loved more was how Emperor treated Golta. Like that time Emperor saw rats on his bed and his personal bodyguards wanted to use sword to kill them.. And how Nyang just picked up the rat like a boss grin then Emperor stoned Golta with his pillow hheeeehaaaw I laffed tire

"Even Nyang Nyang is a better bodyguard than you lot"

LWKMQ
Those ones too, who kills a tiny rat with swords?
I liked the way he always called her Nyang Nyang, it sounds funny.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:55am On Apr 22, 2015
Atk01:

Kai I'm laughing sooo hard.. That bunny scene though grin

That second Empress was tame compared to Tanasiri WHAAT. I mean HOW can you forget Tanasiri 's crimes??

_she killed a pregnant woman and all her servants

_killed the women monks and burned their monastery.

_tried to kill Nyang with Asian juju grin

_shot and tried to kill Nyang during the royal hunt

Haba

And many more.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:57am On Apr 22, 2015
vikkytan:
@ellab actually I don't hate jchw I don't just like his character on empress ki.. such a corward king. so many of his acting were not tollerabble to me... he cares only about his life and his love for empress I almost hit him when I saw him saving the empress I was like so a coward who cares so much about his life can lay his life down to save someone else? so annoying. u people should. not forget DAT he killed the empress father with his tongue.. he kept on attacking the king of goryeo.. untill he later had a chance to kill him and the king.s dealth was a shame he dies at a hand of an idiot.. empress fell in love with him because of pity he was such a weak king... he kept on hating the little cute maha till he died. this one of the reason I hate his character s the most there were so many fake tears he posses .. tal tal gave him a run for his beauty. I was expecting tal tal and empress should end up together. and young feiso and king of goryeo . but at the end of the day it was a big dissapoitment ..

and on the episode 4 sung ride with the emperor because she din.not want to incovinient the king of goryeo it.s all on drama beans she never liked togon .. togon had to force his love into her hearth...

Wow! You really do hate his character there.
I agree he was a bit of a baby though, but it was one of the things that made him cute, and togon didn't really force his way into her heart, she grew to love him.
As for that 'rape' scene, no comment.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:01am On Apr 22, 2015
Aida13:

Kai I'm laughing sooo hard.. That bunny scene though grin

That second Empress was tame compared to Tanasiri WHAAT. I mean HOW can you forget Tanasiri 's crimes??

_she killed a pregnant woman and all her servants

_killed the women monks and burned their monastery.

_shot and tried to kill Nyang during the royal hunt

Haba

And many more.
Tanasiri has El Temur's blood, I didn't expect anything less from her. She was bold and commited her crimes right in Nyang's face, unlike Bayan that smiled all the time like a weakling all the while twisting a knife at Nyang's back.

The part that got my mum mad with Tana was the killing of the pregnant woman. She couldn't get over it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:01am On Apr 22, 2015
vikkytan:

yup,I get u..he was so whiny but adorable.
as for the rape scene, nope, don't support it either.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:03am On Apr 22, 2015
true

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:04am On Apr 22, 2015
Aida13:

Asian juju though. grin cheesy
That juju was terrible. I guess it isn't only in Nigeria that one gets chased in the dream by hounds.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:04am On Apr 22, 2015
she's so cool

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:05am On Apr 22, 2015
ellab:
true
Kolta's face though. cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:06am On Apr 22, 2015
vikkytan:

Funny enough...

All the reasons why you hate him... Are all the reasons why I loved him as Emperor grin that's the beauty of being a good looking and charismatic actor who can actually ACT. lol. He made me love him despite all his weaknesses. Yes he was selfish at the beginning but he was always loyal. To save his life he had to lie on General Ki Nyang's father. He knew he needed to become Emperor at all cost.

And to me... Nyang chose to ride with Emperor out of duty. He was under her care so she had to follow protocol. If she rode with Koryo King it would have looked very unprofessional of her cheesy

Yes Emperor was mean to Maha which was wrong. But it was because Maha 's grandfather did the same to him as a boy. And Emperor could never forget who Maha' s mother and grandfather were. He hated his wife's family too much.

Wow such a weird feeling I'm having when you badmouth JCW 's Emperor role... I start to like it more than ever. So weird.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:07am On Apr 22, 2015
ellab:
she's so cool
grin cheesy so true!! Lol.

This is the best night ever!!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:07am On Apr 22, 2015
and she was the survivor

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 1:08am On Apr 22, 2015
Atk01:

grin cheesy so true!! Lol.

This is the best night ever!!!!

lol oh yes.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:09am On Apr 22, 2015
ellab:
she's so cool
Wookie's laugh is crazy, and the Koryo King's expression, epic!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:13am On Apr 22, 2015
ellab:
and she was the survivor
Everything about that girl is badas5! From little girl to boy to servant to consort to chief consort then to Empress. What a promotion!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:18am On Apr 22, 2015
Atk01:

Tanasiri has El Temur's blood, I didn't expect anything less from her. She was bold and commited her crimes right in Nyang's face, unlike Bayan that smiled all the time like a weakling all the while twisting a knife at Nyang's back.

The part that got my mum mad with Tana was the killing of the pregnant woman. She couldn't get over it.

Bayan was just annoying in my opinion grin something you call waste of space. Don't care to even remember what happened to her in the end.

Her most memorable crime was when she had Yon hanged before her very eyes. That gave me the shivers though.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 1:20am On Apr 22, 2015
king of goryeo role and his dealth was so pitiful.. the emperor will remain a slowpoke to me ..hating on a little boy no matter how dumb his brain was. he has no reason to hate on a kid who din.t have a mother he din.t know why he hated him so much..and no matter how wicked ur momma is she.s still ur mom show some mercy and respect ..and tal tal was so great ..

who do you think is the most beautiful girl on empress ki
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 1:21am On Apr 22, 2015
vikkytan:
king of goryeo role and his dealth was so pitiful.. the emperor will remain a slowpoke to me ..hating on a little boy no matter how dumb his brain was. he has no reason to hate on a kid who din.t have a mother he din.t know why he hated him so much..and no matter how wicked ur momma is she.s still ur mom show some mercy and respect ..and tal tal was so great ..

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:27am On Apr 22, 2015
Aida13:

Bayan was just annoying in my opinion grin something you call waste of space. Don't care to even remember what happened to her in the end.

Her most memorable crime was when she had Yon hanged before her very eyes. That gave me the shivers though.
Waste of space? shocked shocked cheesy
I agree.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:29am On Apr 22, 2015
vikkytan:

No one was ugly -except the consorts grin- IMO, Tanasiri was the most beautiful. Then Nyang and Yon Bisu.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 1:47am On Apr 22, 2015
to me young feisu was the most beautiful girl look at the way she smile. nyang is pretty too but young feisu is way pretier imagine nyang with short haired like yong feisu how would she have looked like.. and nyang lokked DAT beautiful because of the heavily make up and all her robes... feisu was not really with make up since she played a general role. but tanashiri was the first empress right?? I always thought she was the most beautiful ..un till I saw young feisu .. but tanisiri was too wicked... lolz
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 2:36am On Apr 22, 2015
ellab:

is dat empress dowager really his mum? up till now, I get confused. She doesn't act like she gave birth to him.
Remember his late elder bro was his half bro.

She was his step mother

Her son was the younger emperor boy who died early on. Temur made the younger brother emperor over Tahwan aka our baby emperor. That was why Tahwan said he wouldn't mind making Ayu emperor over Maha like El Temur did to him.

Emperor took Empress dowager as his mom since truly she played mother figure. BUT he told her off in the end saying she only ever sided with him for power.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 3:17am On Apr 22, 2015
vikkytan:
to me young feisu was the most beautiful girl look at the way she smile. nyang is pretty too but young feisu is way pretier imagine nyang with short haired like yong feisu how would she have looked like.. and nyang lokked DAT beautiful because of the heavily make up and all her robes... feisu was not really with make up since she played a general role. but tanashiri was the first empress right?? I always thought she was the most beautiful ..un till I saw young feisu .. but tanisiri was too wicked... lolz
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 22, 2015
I tire for Una....are we going to talk abt Empress Ki all-day or look at other beautiful actresses.....make una leave that Drama jooor
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 6:56am On Apr 22, 2015
u said what I.ve been thinking we should switch to the ladies comparison.. and leave empress ki I thought I was the one that started the argument...

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (2197) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.