Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,528 members, 7,920,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:49 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2036629 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (2198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Atk01:

Baek Ji Young
Lyn
Hyolyn
Ailee
K.Will.

I know of these ones.

Baek Ji Young - I definitely know of her songs.
Ailee, Lyn and K.will of course! i love them Hyolin too.
I need to watch more dramas to discover other great soundtracks, but the theme songs from the following dramas really impressed me and the singers above have one or two hits there.

- Gu Family Book

- Love from Another Star

- Arang and the Magistrate

- Master's Sun (omg the song Touch Love by Yoon Mi Rae...goose bumps!)

- Heirs (can never forget Love is Feeling and "Moment" grin grin)

- Healer ost (the bomb)

- Pinocchio (lost taste in the drama but loved the OST! Very hip and fresh)

- Birth of a Beauty (very upbeat and cool)

And so many more. I'd love to know any of you guys' fave OSTs and i'll try to find time to watch the dramas of those OSTs.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
hilda90:

i know Baek ji young and Lyn
Baek ji young sang THAT WOMAN ost from secret garden and lyn sang destiny from my love from the stars.
Lyn has a very nice voice,she sang destiny during the award ceremony in dec last year, i watched it on youtube.Did you mean Hyorin?, cos i always see her name everywhere and she sings drama osts.
Hyolyn or Hyorin. She's the same person.
I prefer Hyun Bin's That Man sha. tongue
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Aida13:

- Healer ost (the bomb)

And so many more. I'd love to know any of you guys' fave OSTs and i'll try to find time to watch the dramas of those OSTs.

"Love is x4 feeliiiiiiiiing!!" Aish! The Heirs sef! cheesy

My best OSTs, and my fav songs from them.
- BOF: I have 15 songs from this drama, my fav being- Lucky by Ashily, What should I do by Jisun, and Because I'm stupid by SS501. Infact, BOF has it's own playlist on my phone. smiley

- Healer: I can't pick a favourite, love all of 'em.

- Empress Ki: Just Once by Soyou, I Love You by Xia Junsu and To the Butterfly by Wookie.

- Secret: Tears Stole the Heart by Ailee, and Height of the Windstorm by Ji Sung.

- The Princess' Man: I'm Loving you Today by Baek Ji Young.

-Moon Embracing the Sun: Back in Time by Lyn, and Moonlight is Setting.

Then, Heartstrings, Good Doctor, Blood etc

Other stand alone OSTs I like are; Hyun Bin's That Man, Goodbye my Love by Ailee from Fated to Love you, Living like a Dream from Dr. Jin and I'll Protect you from Protect the Boss by Kim Jaejoong, Lyn's Destiny from Love from the Stars, Love is like a Snowflake by Junsu from Innocent Man, and one song like that from Unkind Women.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
hilda90:
park min young's article came up on netizenbuzz, and korea netizens brought up lee min ho's name, thats the disadvantage of dating publicly, people will always bring up your past relationship.
http://netizenbuzz..com/2015/04/park-min-young-attends-asia-model-awards.html

when these netz go get sense?So person no fit move on?hian!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hulkhiharitoz(m): 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
post=33099228:

when next you want complain about a drama .....don't drop the complain here...its better you drop it in the drama or movie page.so i will be able to attend to fix it on time
ok
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Aida13:

Baek Ji Young - I definitely know of her songs.
Ailee, Lyn and K.will of course! i love them Hyolin too.
I need to watch more dramas to discover other great soundtracks, but the theme songs from the following dramas really impressed me and the singers above have one or two hits there.

- Gu Family Book

- Love from Another Star

- Arang and the Magistrate

- Master's Sun (omg the song Touch Love by Yoon Mi Rae...goose bumps!)

- Healer ost (the bomb)

- Pinocchio (lost taste in the drama but loved the OST! Very hip and fresh)

- Birth of a Beauty (very upbeat and cool)

my favs
1. *now singing* love is d momenttttt... fghdkkkll.. lovevis d momentttt. (cringe).

2. *singing* Love is feeling...blablabla.. love is feeling..

*sigh* heirs osts na Jjang grin
3.u are my destiny.. ki te,u are my destiny.. u are my everything.. (aigoo,I ll sing dis song for my bf later,he's so gonna give me d evil stare but I won't be afraid to sing it).
4.eternal love..in short I love all ost in healer.
5.GU family book most(the opera type that was sung in English lol)
6.personal taste most is catchy too.

lastly,"to the butterfly" empress ki ost sung by d one and only wookie smiley .
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
ellab:

my favs
1. *now singing* love is d momenttttt... fghdkkkll.. lovevis d momentttt. (cringe).

2. *singing* Love is feeling...blablabla.. love is feeling..

*sigh* heirs osts na Jjang grin
3.u are my destiny.. ki te,u are my destiny.. u are my everything.. (aigoo,I ll sing dis song for my bf later,he's so gonna give me d evil stare but I won't be afraid to sing it).
4.eternal love..in short I love all ost in healer.
5.GU family book most(the opera type that was sung in English lol)
6.personal taste most is catchy too.

lastly,"to the butterfly" empress ki ost sung by d one and only wookie smiley .

YESSS! That song from Gu Family Book, "here's a song for the things forgotten, a song for all you wantid (lmao the singer's intonation is soo funny but I TRULY loved this song. My first ever OST song that I just had to go and download/own. Gu Family Book was my Korean Drama #2 that I watched. #1 was Arang and the Magistrate. Aaah, that memorable time I bought my first 10 Kdrama series....LMAO

I love ALL the Healer's songs. Unfortunately when the main actor sings in the OST I'm not always impressed with the song ie when Lee Min Ho, Seung Gi, Park Shin Ye and Ji Chang Wook sing in their respective dramas, the songs are so-so to me.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
Atk01:

"Love is x4 feeliiiiiiiiing!!" Aish! The Heirs sef! cheesy

My best OSTs, and my fav songs from them.
- BOF: I have 15 songs from this drama, my fav being- Lucky by Ashily, What should I do by Jisun, and Because I'm stupid by SS501. Infact, BOF has it's own playlist on my phone. smiley

- Healer: I can't pick a favourite, love all of 'em.

- Empress Ki: Just Once by Soyou, I Love You by Xia Junsu and To the Butterfly by Wookie.

- Secret: Tears Stole the Heart by Ailee, and Height of the Windstorm by Ji Sung.

- The Princess' Man: I'm Loving you Today by Baek Ji Young.

-Moon Embracing the Sun: Back in Time by Lyn, and Moonlight is Setting.

Then, Heartstrings, Good Doctor, Blood etc

Other stand alone OSTs I like are; Hyun Bin's That Man, Goodbye my Love by Ailee from Fated to Love you, Living like a Dream from Dr. Jin and I'll Protect you from Protect the Boss by Kim Jaejoong, Lyn's Destiny from Love from the Stars, Love is like a Snowflake by Junsu from Innocent Man, and one song like that from Unkind Women.

Blood - I effing love the song there! "Only One" by Tiffany smiley

Empress Ki - The song I really really liked was the very catchy theme song at the end, Thorn Love by 4Men. Ugh can never forget!!!

The Princess' Man and Secret-----I look forward to discovering the OST

------- My own most current drama OST recommendation is you guys should pleeeease watch Shine or Go Crazy just for the OST my gosh!!! I have the whole set in a Youtube-made video that plays the entire list of songs. It's unforgettable and can steal your breath.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ademoladeji(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
abimbawealth:

Wetin u dey find here

*modified*
Attention to all NLders, this man doesn't know where he is coming from or where he is going...any useful info would be treated with utmost regard. Thanks
Na you I dey find nau buh was kinda intrigued with the page numbers on this thread...
Anyway, I don *pick race*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
I feel like my eyes are deceiving me angry angry angry I thought I saw in my mentions a very insulting post.....

hmmmm I've really changed ooo because when I first joined my name was synonymous with trouble angry angry angry angry It's a wonder I never got banned but I was always a hair's breath from it because of my terribleness.

If not for my Korean side that loves peace who knows what I might have been up to on this NL on a daily basis.... angry angry angry grin

Anyway looks like the post was deleted. That's good. Very good for the person involved angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Aida13:

Blood - I effing love the song there! "Only One" by Tiffany smiley

Empress Ki - The song I really really liked was the very catchy theme song at the end, Thorn Love by 4Men. Ugh can never forget!!!

The Princess' Man and Secret-----I look forward to discovering the OST

------- My own most current drama OST recommendation is you guys should pleeeease watch Shine or Go Crazy just for the OST my gosh!!! I have the whole set in a Youtube-made video that plays the entire list of songs. It's unforgettable and can steal your breath.

Wow! Thorn Love was the one I really didn't like, I didn't even bother downloading it.
Secret, Princess' Man are great dramas with greater OSTs.
I'll check out Shine or go Crazy OST soon.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Aida13:
I feel like my eyes are deceiving me angry angry angry I thought I saw in my mentions a very insulting post.....

hmmmm I've really changed ooo because when I first joined my name was synonymous with trouble angry angry angry angry It's a wonder I never got banned but I was always a hair's breath from it because of my terribleness.

If not for my Korean side that loves peace who knows what I might have been up to on this NL on a daily basis.... angry angry angry grin

Anyway looks like the post was deleted. That's good. Very good for the person involved angry angry angry
Lmao. cheesy cheesy
You want to remind me of those angry Ahjummas that keep pounding on their chests while saying "Aigoo" on repeat. grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
kallmemrB:
Crazy but true.....

WA in Yoruba means "come "
WA also in Korean means "come"

KA in ibibio of akwa ibom state means"go"
KA also means "go" but its high-pitched in Korea
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
ademoladeji:

Na you I dey find nau buh was kinda intrigued with the page numbers on this thread...
Anyway, I don *pick race*
Better for you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Atk01:

Wow! Thorn Love was the one I really didn't like, I didn't even bother downloading it.
Secret, Princess' Man are great dramas with greater OSTs.
I'll check out Shine or go Crazy OST soon.

How can?? You didn't like Thorn Love!!? That song always made my day when I was following that drama. Very uplifting each episode when they played it. Made me want to go right to the next episode and the next.

I've never really tried listening to an OST without watching the drama. Not sure I'll be able to relate to the songs without the scenes and the drama couple that goes with those theme songs. But if that works for you then go on ahead!!

I truly adore the Shine or Go Crazy OST as well as the one from Hyde Jekyll Me (songs by Kim Bum Soo, JRabbit , Snuper etc were awesome!!!)

Another throwback ost is from It's OK That's Love. Un-freaking-forgettable.

I think Gong Hyo Jin has really been lucky with her dramas (at least those I've seen)

-Handsome actors (So Ji Sub, Zo In sung etc)

- Awesome OSTs (how come she has such great OSTs with her dramas!? I'm jealous)

- Great award-winning dramas

I'm hoping to do a post on all the chaebol romance dramas I've seen (Fated to Love you, Secret Garden, Master's Sun) and pick my best/fave. Still going to watch others first though (such as Greatest Love with Cha Seung Won. MMMMmm so looking forward to that)

But on a scale of 1 to 10, for now my best chaebol prince is So Ji Sub. He killed it in Master's Sun. Second would be Secret Garden's Hyun Bin. And so on etc.

Any suggestions for chaebol princes who rocked for you guys?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Atk01:

Lmao. cheesy cheesy
You want to remind me of those angry Ahjummas that keep pounding on their chests while saying "Aigoo" on repeat. grin

lmao if I was an angry Ahjumma then 'aigooo' would be the last thing I'll be saying but something that goes with kicking b u t t angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Aida13:

How can?? You didn't like Thorn Love!!? That song always made my day when I was following that drama. Very uplifting each episode when they played it. Made me want to go right to the next episode and the next.

Any suggestions for chaebol princes who rocked for you guys?
Thorn Love didn't quite catch my fancy.
My best chaebol prince ever is Gu Jun Pyo from BOF. He totally rocked!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Atk01:

Thorn Love didn't quite catch my fancy.
My best chaebol prince ever is Gu Jun Pyo from BOF. He totally rocked!

I didn't know one could consider that babyfaced flower boy as a chaebol prince shocked shocked Wasn't he in High school?? I definitely have to watch it and decide if he will make the prospective list.

I do know he wore a lot of suits. Which will be one of my criteria for a Chaebol Prince in the article grin grin

He must wear a lot of snazzy suits

like Hyun Bin, Jang Hyuk and So Ji Sub did (gosh some of the colors and fashions were crazy grin grin but cool)

One guy that will possibly get two mentions is Hyun Bin because of his role in Jekyll Hyde Me (though he was just a director, not a CEO. So maybe that doesn't count)

I wonder if I can add Joo Sang Wook from Cunning Single Lady? Not sure because I haven't finished it. Will he be able to meet my other criteria, such as

He must be mean, horrid and plain evil to the female lead?? grin grin

So much research involved in this post...but I look forward to it lol. I'm taking any suggestions!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
Aida13:

I didn't know one could consider that babyfaced flower boy as a chaebol prince shocked shocked Wasn't he in High school?? I definitely have to watch it and decide if he will make the prospective list.

He must be mean, horrid and plain evil to the female lead?? grin grin

So much research involved in this post...but I look forward to it lol. I'm taking any suggestions!!
He was the heir to the biggest Conglomerate in Korea, hell yeah! He was definitely a chaebol prince.

Mean, horrid and plain evil- that's Gu Jun Pyo all right. grin

Chaebol princes soften up in the end and do crazily cute stuff for the girl that manages to break them down.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Aida13:

I definitely have to watch it and decide if he will make the prospective list.

Just watch the drama already. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
Atk01:

He was the heir to the biggest Conglomerate in Korea, hell yeah! He was definitely a chaebol prince.

Mean, horrid and plain evil- that's Gu Jun Pyo all right. grin

Chaebol princes soften up in the end and do crazily cute stuff for the girl that manages to break them down.
----

Ok--mean horrid and plain evil ---- passed

Heir to biggest conglomerate in Korea ---- passed

So far he's ticking all the boxes so yeah...[b]Gu Jun Pyo [/b]makes the list!!! Thanks for the suggestion smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Aida13:
----

Ok--mean horrid and plain evil ---- passed

Heir to biggest conglomerate in Korea ---- passed

So far he's ticking all the boxes so yeah...[b]Gu Jun Pyo [/b]makes the list!!! Thanks for the suggestion smiley

lol u haven't finished watching yet?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
ellab:

lol u haven't finished watching yet?

I stopped when he gave her a makeover at his place and she walked out without shoes...I can't remember the episode but will definitely catch up asap. For now have to finish with my latest episodes of Sensory couple/Girl who sees scents, lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Speaking of chaebol princes in dramas,Gu jun pyo is one of them,dude was richer than a country but no one beats Joo won of secret garden in my book-very rich,arrogant and a complete douchebag to boot.Thank God Ha ji won's character taught him that some arrogant a s ses are meant to be kicked thoroughly.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
no one is talking abt that song in faith sang by park hee sun it.s sound so nice too..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amodu(m): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2015
amodu:
Need the latest action K-Movies in the class of Empress Ki, Dong Yi, City Hunter and the likes.

I am short of idea, please help me out with the list.

Need a response ASAP
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 9:42am On Apr 26, 2015
Anyaseo...happy sunday guys

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2015
amodu:

Need a response ASAP
Healer
Hotel King
Joseon Gunman
Iljimae
Iris
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amodu(m): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2015
Atk01:

Healer
Hotel King
Joseon Gunman
Iljimae
Iris

thanks; will see Healer & Joseon Gunman cos I have watched iljimae, Hotel King and Iris.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Otori123(m): 12:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Guys pls what site can I download korean movies with season especially KANG CHI SEASON 3. Tnz
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
Otori123:
Guys pls what site can I download korean movies with season especially KANG CHI SEASON 3. Tnz
.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (2198) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.