Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,587 members, 7,975,311 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:36 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2068434 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (2214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:27am On Mar 03, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Lee David

2. Kim Jin Kyung

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:29am On Mar 03, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
Hasn't been confirmed but Lee Hi has allegedly signed to AOMG......I'm saving my screams for when it's confirmed.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:12am On Mar 03, 2020
Birthdays :

1. My no 1 bias in ses forever, Eugene unni, a beauty, I miss her in dramaland

2. My no 3 bias in apink, Uri leader, park chorong, a genuine sweetheart

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:12am On Mar 03, 2020
toykathy:

Aigoo

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:27am On Mar 03, 2020
Random post : @sarang60 I don't know if you know any of these artists but I think you should check them out

Keshi
Oceanfromtheblue
Slchld
Rheehab

Meanwhile on today's episode of I'm pretty much obsessed with Kim dami, I rewatched some episodes of itaewon class yesterday and I have to say I am impressed with how smart they are with the PPL in this drama, they use it in a way that makes sense, sae ro yi's dad's watch, the watch is actually from a designer and park seo joon is one of their ambassadors, I love how they incorporated the watch into the story, it's not like oh look at me I'm wearing so and so watch so buy it, the face mask they use in some scenes too, dami is a model for the brand, but they use it like regular wearing mask cos of fine dust, I know nara models for a Jean company and I'm pretty sure the denim she wore in her younger years are from them. I like it when PPL isn't so in your face e.g g tonic or whatever in radiant office and subway in descendants of the sun. Aigoo

*currently watching*: money game, itaewon class
Song of the day : ready for you - ukiss

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:35am On Mar 03, 2020
#throwbacktuesday

I liked this. It was nice, a bit slow paced but still good. I was disappointed with the lack of romance but I don't regret watching it.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:46am On Mar 03, 2020
Game time

KIM SO HYE

1. The first drama you saw HER in

2. The most recent drama you saw HER in

3. Your favorite drama of hERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving HER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see HER play

8. A person you'd like to see HER paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:06am On Mar 03, 2020
toykathy:

AOMG is Jay Park's label (mostly) with artistes like Gray, Loco, Simon D, Hoody, Code Kunst, etc and their artistes basically have creative control and make the kind of music they want to make.

Lee Hi was signed to YG, had a lot of potential but they locked her in their basement (didn't let her release anything or promote her) for about 3 years, until they needed a distraction from their scandals. Any hoo, her contract expired (if I remember correctly) and she didn't renew so since December she's been unsigned. And now there are rumors that she will sign with AOMG!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:34am On Mar 03, 2020
Kings are back!!!!! Dabin with the visuals and the sauce (I did not expect this kind of rapping!), Ian with the stunning MV, Rem and Cream on the frigging beat, like tf? The beat is everything!!!! F*ck it up DPR!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZGMbmYNkWI

Some of my favorite scenes. I swear when Dabin tied up his hair, I was like nooo, I'm the one meant to be doing that! Just sit down and let me *redacted* you off!

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tosik(m): 10:50am On Mar 03, 2020
pls how can I get english subtitled files for drama I downloaded on kdramahood.com

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2020
tosik:
pls how can I get english subtitled files for drama I downloaded on kdramahood.com

Subscene.com

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tosik(m): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2020
thanks sis

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KIM SO HYE

1. The first drama you saw HER in

2. The most recent drama you saw HER in

3. Your favorite drama of hERS

4. Your favorite character She's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving HER

6. Favorite line/quote She has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see HER play

8. A person you'd like to see HER paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

I've only seen her in queen of the ring and it was a cameo

7. I'm looking forward to her drama next month

8. She needs to act with chani and I delusionally ship her with chani and hwiyoung, don't even ask me why cos I don't know

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Eggzactly. P.s: have you seen their jenga game video. My crush on Kim dami keeps getting deeper, how she can be cute, nervous and stern all at once is a gift. Her aegyo is embarrassing btw lol. I want big things for her. Oh and park seo joon can have me anytime

Oh my goodness, I loveeeeed the video! I was grinning like a fish throughout!!!! She's really really cute! And again, I agree. He should roll me like a joint, set me on fire and smoke me grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
toykathy:
Birthdays :

1. Lee David

i was thinking about doing an appreciation post for this baby after watching swing kids, such a wonderful actor.

happy birthday treasure.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
Kings are back!!!!! Dabin with the visuals and the sauce (I did not expect this kind of rapping!), Ian with the stunning MV, Rem and Cream on the frigging beat, like tf? The beat is everything!!!! F*ck it up DPR!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZGMbmYNkWI

Some of my favorite scenes. I swear when Dabin tied up his hair, I was like nooo, I'm the one meant to be doing that! Just sit down and let me *redacted* you off!

BM nampyeon called the production a movie, a husband who supports his wife.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : @sarang60 I don't know if you know any of these artists but I think you should check them out

Keshi
Oceanfromtheblue
Slchld
Rheehab

*currently watching*: money game, itaewon class
Song of the day : ready for you - ukiss

I know these two adorable potatoes but i will check out the other two. i am already intrigued by the name oceanfromtheblue, i just wish it was bluefromtheocean.

for those who don't know, the first picture is of Rheehab and the second one is Keshi (Casey)

thank you for this Mrs Kang....since i appreciate it a lot, don't stop doing it. wink

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Oh my goodness, I loveeeeed the video! I was grinning like a fish throughout!!!! She's really really cute! And again, I agree. He should roll me like a joint, set me on fire and smoke me grin

Hey watch it, we are friends but I will smoke you soon

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
sarang60:

I know these two adorable potatoes but i will check out the other two. i am already intrigued by the name oceanfromtheblue, i just wish it was bluefromtheocean.

for those who don't know, the first picture is of Rheehab and the second one is Keshi (Casey)

thank you for this Mrs Kang....since i appreciate it a lot, don't stop doing it. wink

They are all beautiful guys with beautiful artistry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
#throwbacktuesday Part 2 (one shot)

Title : YOU ARE CLOSER THAN I THINK

Main Cast :
Lee sang yeob
Kim so eun
Lim Hwa young
Kim hee sung

Channel : kbs
Year: 2017

Fun fact : this is the 2nd lsy drama special I watched and it was directed by the person that directed the first one. I think they are a dream team.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Hey watch it, we are friends but I will smoke you soon

LMAO!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
sarang60:

BM nampyeon called the production a movie, a husband who supports his wife.

You know it!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
A man (khs) walks into a wedding hall, pictures of the bride and groom are at the entrance, he stares at them and walks in. The groom is lsy and he's beaming. The Mc is singing the praises of the bride and groom, khs sits down in the congregation, the Mc asks the bride to come in, everyone claps but no one comes in, people start wondering what is happening, lsy seems like he's about to die, the Mc tries again, everyone including khs looks towards the door but nothing happens. Lsy runs out, the mc chases after him, a girl accidentally bumps into the Mc apologizes and runs away, the Mc goes to find lsy standing dejected in the bride's changing room, the wedding gown is on the chair, the room is empty. He receives a message "sorry, find someone better than me" from soyeon. The mc(who's actually his friend) checks her sns, she posted plane tickets, he shows lsy and says he thinks she's on a plane. We hear lsy's voiceover "she went on the honeymoon, without me".

3 days later, the friend opens up his drapes and he screams, apparently lsy has been sleeping in a dark room surrounded by books for 3 days, the friend complains about the smell (oga didn't take his bath) he tells him he'll be better off drinking, he forces him to wake up and asks if he's pretending to be dead, he brought some porridge, lsy asks him to leave, the friend keeps scolding him and asking him why he's reading these messages (fennel fox is the sender of the messages) lsy says he just can't figure out why soyeon left him, the friend asks him if reading stupid things like this has told him the answer, he says this is why you got backstabbed by a sly fox, he says who on earth goes for a honeymoon on their own, this is why I warned you about her, sending and receiving messages every day isn't something a normal human would do, I warned you she was a psycho. Lsy screams "ya". The friend says sorry, she's not a psycho, he goes about shouting it out the window (lol), he says it's my fault, if I had known I would have stopped you two.

We see a flashback, 6 months ago, lsy is reading "let me tell you a letter I received" apparently he's a bookstore owner that also has a radio program feature where he reads and analyses books (do we have a program like this in Nigeria, I want), he reads the letter, it's actually some nice note on something in the book "the little prince". P.s: Taecyeon has a cameo role as the dj, the name of the writer is fennel fox and lsy says he's waiting for more of her letters.

He's done and reading all the comments, smiling when his friend comes to congratulate him on the high ratings of the program, he notices a comment and asks is it her again, fennel fox, who in the world is she, lsy says she likes this book that we introduced, the friend asks lsy why he's smiling sheepishly, lsy says he wonders who she is, the friend says what's there to wonder, that she's probably ugly, lsy asks if he's going to be disappointed, the friend says yoo jin (that's lsy) you annoy me, all you have to do is put a comment and you can meet, he starts typing, yoo jin tries to stop him but fails. The friend says if she turns up and she's pretty he'll claim her (lol).

A few days later, he's reading in his store when kse comes in to ask for a book, he's mesmerized by her beauty (me: she must be soyeon). He's staring and she has to say hello again, he asks what she wants and she tells him the name of the book lol mumu almost gave her a cookbook before he realized himself, she smiles, he finds the book for her, she says he's fast, he says he's always here that the whole store is in his head, she says then have I also entered your head (me: heart eyes) he's speechless, he asks her if she likes books from that author, she's like huh... Actually someone suggested the book. Lol there's a funny situation where a man tries to steal a book but the metal detector caught him, they both laugh and it puts them at ease with each other. She pays for the book and he says so someone suggested this to you, she says a man suggested it, a man with a great voice like yours, he's speechless, she bows and leaves, he runs after her and says if she wants to know more about the author she should read this book and he hands her another book, she looks at it and says but the author name is different, he says it's his fake name, but it's the same person, he says the man even won a prestigious award given only once in a lifetime twice cos he won with his 2 names, she says but why is he giving her, he says it's a gift, he's doing buy 1 get 1 free (me: lmao pabo), she asks him "were you happy", he's like what? She says his comment says he'll be happy when he sees her (me: I knew it, she's soyeon). He's over the moon and asks her if she's soyeon, they both smile, he walks back to his shop high on happiness.

We see him back in the present with his friend, he says no there must be a reason, soyeon wouldn't do that. The friend says OK let's think about that fox of yours, do you know any of her people, yoo jin says her parents are dead, the friend says how about her friends, yoo jin says he never met anyone, the friend says is she an alien (lol), did she fall from heaven or something (me: how do you date and marry someone and you don't know any of her friends heol), yoo jin says should he just go to morroco to look for her(me: awwnnn their honeymoon destination is morroco), the friend asks if he's insane and he says should he just stay in Korea doing nothing, the friend asks him how he dated her for 6 months without knowing anything about her (me: my brother help me ask o), he says why did he even think about marrying her, yoo jin says he was sure, he loved her, they were connected (me: poor baby), the friend tells him he's talking rubbish, the friend tries to give him the porridge, he walks out, the friend reminds him not to forget he has a recording that night.

He's walking and suddenly starts running searching everywhere they went for dates as, he reaches each place, he remembers the time they spent there. They had really cute moments tho, they looked so in love and she was always complimenting his voice. As he finishes reminiscing, he notices a lady spying at him and hiding her face with her hair, she looks like soyeon (me: Omo what is happening), he walks towards her and calls soyeon, she runs away (from her face I can tell she's not soyeon so now I'm wondering if she had plastic surgery to change her face), he chases after her, he's seeing soyeon but it's definitely not her, the faces keep changing, he's crossing the road to come to her and she's worried cos he's not even checking traffic, a car speeds towards him, she screams no! And runs towards him, he falls to the ground, unconscious, the last thing he says "soyeon".

He opens his eyes and he's in a hospital, the lady he was pursuing (lhy) stands over him and asks if he's OK, she tells him the car stopped right in front of him, he asks if he's badly hurt, a doctor comes in (cameo by Nam goongmin) and asks how he's doing, he says he has no feeling in his hands and feet, is he paralyzed, doctor goes "well... " yoo jin starts to cry, lhy cries too, doctor says he's malnourished (me : mtchewww NGM is a goat), all he needs is drip. Lhy thanks him and he leaves.

She pays for his hospital bill, he apologizes that he rushed out without his wallet, that she should give him her number so he'll pay her.. As he's talking his stomach rumbles, she smiles and asks him how long he has been starving for, she offers to buy him lunch. They are eating, or rather she is, he can't eat, she asks him if he noticed the spelling errors on the menu, he's not interested but he's like "ye", she says she works as an editor in a publishing company and it's her habit to notice errors, he replies dully "I see", she says the bride must have been beautiful (me: oh, how did you know, who are you?), he looks surprised and she says she's sorry, she overheard his discussion with the doctor, she asks if the bride went far, he says he feels like she's somewhere here, she says what if she isn't (me: what is your own?), he says even if she isn't, I'll at least find out why she left. She looks sad, he says he has to leave and thanks her for the food, as he's leaving, she says don't look for her (me: what?), she'll be back someday, you can ask her then. For now return to your normal life, like nothing happened.

He's in a taxi going home, he flashes back to good times with soyeon on a date, he's praising her cos apparently they stayed up all night walking around, he looks tired but she's pretty, she says she's a natural beauty and tells him he can stop the online chatting, he says but you're usually the first to start, she looks a bit nervous, he's arranged a path of shiny flowers for her, OmG the flowers are heart shaped (*squeals*), he proposes to her(it's so cute), she walks away (me: mwo?). We hear his voice over saying he wants to know why she left him, We also hear the voice of the strange lady telling him the reason is not important, cos the joys they shared becomes the reason after a heartbreak.

He's recording his radio program, he apologizes for being away due to personal reasons, his listeners start sending him messages asking about his wedding, he says he must have been a fool who only knows how to read books, then he starts crying. On live radio. (eotteokhe oppa). The strange lady is listening to the broadcast on her phone, she is also crying (me: she has to be soyeon, maybe she did plastic surgery and is on the run from someone).

Yoo jin is sad drinking and his friend is laughing at him for crying and being happy that their ratings went up. The friend suggests they change the format of the show to one where they read sad stories and cry (lmao pabo). As the friend is laughing and scrolling through the comments he notices a picture, he calls yoo jin's attention to it, it's soyeon and a guy and attached to the picture is a post "she is closer than you think" (me: Omo, has she been cheating on him). Yoo jin says he knows the guy, we see a flashback, 3 months ago, they are at the movies, her phone keeps vibrating and she's hiding it from him. He asks her if the movie is boring, she's like yes, what is this, he says but you said you wanted to see it, she says "when?", he says you posted it in the comments section (me: uh uh), you wanted to compare it with the book, she says book is book, a movie should be like a movie. A message comes in her phone from a suin nursing home, he sees it and asks if she's OK, she says she's fine, she needs to use the restroom, he wants to walk her but she rushes away. Some minutes pass and she's not back, he goes to search for her, he sees her talking to a guy (the guy in the picture) she's shouting at him saying why is he there, why does he care? He says what you guys are doing is not normal (me: you guys? Normal?) soyeon says I'm not the one you should talk to, she starts to leave and he grabs her hand, yoo jin calls her, the guy lets go of her hand, soyeon asks him why he came out, the guy says "ah so you're Choi yoo jin" yoo jin says who are you? He starts to answer but soyeon cuts in and says he's a photographer, he works in our publishing company, I told you before, remember? (me: remember what?)

Back to the present, his friend says so all this is because of this guy right? Yoo jin starts to storm out to go look for the guy, the friend says he should calm down, he searches her Facebook friend list and sees the guy, they check his account and he's really a photographer.

The next day yoo jin goes to his studio to have his picture taken aigoo, the photographer asks him to remove his glasses cos he looks better without them and asks him to consider contacts. Yoo jin says "my girlfriend once said that to me" photographer says "girls have a keen eye". Yoo jin starts stylishly interviewing him, dude is speaking in parables (me: hmm I love this), yoo Jin asks if he can go through his portfolio and as he does, he sees a lot of pictures of soyeon ghen ghen, he asks how photographer knows soyeon, oga says they are childhood friends (me: mwo?)

Yoo jin returns home and his friend almost ate him, how can you believe that, what kind of childhood friends have 100 of someone's picture, didn't you say they met at work. He asks him what he thinks about the guy and yoo jin says he's handsome and tall, he wouldn't even look away while they talked. The friend says people don't look away when they talk you fool. Yoo jin asks if she left him for the guy, the friend says so what? Are you going to give up? You have to find her even more, find her and avenge. Yoo jin asks if he remembers the strange girl he told him about yesterday, he says he saw her again today and he doesn't think it's a coincidence.

Flashback to when he's searching for the photographer's studio, she's tailing him (p.s: she's terrible at it), he knows, he remembers seeing her run out of the bride's changing room on his wedding day. He tells his friend whenever he looks for soyeon she's always circling around him, he's sure she has something to do with soyeon.

The strange lady is with the photographer going through his portfolio, he's testing a camera, she asks him if yoo jin saw the pictures (me: she has to be soyeon) he says yes and takes a shot of her, she turns her face and screams I told you I don't like taking pictures, I hate the sound even more. He says I was just testing the camera, she asked if yoo jin said or asked anything else, photographer says "nothing special, he was very careful, he chose his words" she says yes, he's not like you (ouch). Photographer says you always talk like you know much about me but you don't. She asks when's the exhibition? He says in 2 months, she says even if he comes don't say anything unnecessary. He says if you didn't want yoo jin to know anything, you shouldn't have posted that picture, only 3 of us have that picture, she says you won't understand and walks out.

Yoo jin is on air, strange lady is listening, she brings out a picture, the picture she posted online except this one is full, there are 3 people in the picture, soyeon, photographer and strange lady ghen ghen, soyeon and photographer sit a bit close together while strange lady is slightly apart (me: so she's not soyeon aigoo I'm a fake detective). She receives a message from yoo jin, thank you for the other day, do you have some time tomorrow, she's smiling like a girl in love.

She goes to his store, blushing all the way, he shows her around his books and tells her he's looking for the last book he and his girlfriend read together, she gets nervous, he says he feels if he finds the book he'll find her. He tells her she has nice earrings and *gasp* they are soyeon's earrings (me: I hope she didn't kill soyeon cos she's into oppa). He asks her where soyeon is, she looks shocked, says what?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
He says you know where she is, she says I'm sorry I have to leave, I dropped by from work, it's good to see you're doing great, bye, she starts to leave, he holds her hand and says please, she starts quoting lines from yoo jin's favorite book, yoo jin is shocked and asks how she knows, she says those are your girlfriend's favorite lines, I hope you find the book. She runs out. He goes after her, he can't find her. Somewhere soyeon is spying on him, she's with her luggage.

Yoo jin goes to confront the photographer with the picture he found online. He asks where soyeon is, he asks if she left because of him. Photographer says why do you think it's because of me, everything is because of you. Yoo jin says what do you mean, someone comes in and photographer says ask her yourself. Yoo jin turns and it's the strange lady, she sees him and starts running away, he goes after her catches her and says who are you really? She starts quoting more lines from his book, she says she's the one that really likes the book, she's the one that leaves comments during his broadcast, she's the one that spends all night chatting with him, she's the person he's desperately searching for (me: heol).

Flashback 6 months ago, she's in front of her laptop, she sees the message inviting her to his bookstore, she's happy, soyeon comes in calling "soyeon, let's eat" (me: oh so this is the actual soyeon). She hugs her (the fake soyeon) and tells her yoo jin asked her to come visit his store, fake Soyeon is happy for her and asks if she'll go, she says she doesn't know, fake soyeon advices her to go since she's always talking about him. Soyeon says what if he's disappointed, fake soyeon says she's talking nonsense. Soyeon says "taera can you do me a favor" (OK her name is taera) soyeon asks her to go see what he's like first since she has more experience with guys (me: *face-palms this is the beginning of madness), taera jokingly says is that a compliment or an insult, soyeon begs that she's never dated before. Taera says she'll do it if she borrows her earrings.

The day she went to his store, it was the both of them that went but soyeon hid somewhere. We hear her voice over explaining to yoo jin that she did it cos she wasn't sure, that no one she liked had ever liked her back (bullshi!t). The flashback continues, taera comes back from the first meeting, soyeon asks her thoughts, she says he's boring and not as manly as she likes but he seems nice, she asks soyeon what she's going to do. Her voice over continues, she says one day she saw him near her house, we see yoo jin and taera in the rain, they are hugging and soyeon feels betrayed. Back to the present, she tells him she didn't mean to deceive him, she's sorry. Yoo jin says so Hong taera is her real name. He asks where she is, soyeon says she doesn't know. She keeps apologizing and starts to cry on his chest, he pets her, pushes her aside and walks away. He's devastated, remembering all the times he had with taera and all the chats he had with soyeon (poor baby).

Soyeon goes to find photographer hitting and screaming at him, that he made her bump into yoo jin on purpose that she asked him to stay out of it. He says she should have been more careful, he asks her where taera is, she says oh so this is all because of taera, does he not care about her own feelings. He says you did worse at her wedding, this is your chance, if you think you want him, get him, why did you let him go like that, nothing will get done if you act like this. She says it's all over now. He says if she wants him that much she should go confess her feelings, she says and you'll have taera?, he scoffs and says wouldn't that be a good ending, he quotes that favorite line, she says what? He walks away.

Yoo jin is calling taera's number (still saved as soyeon) she's not picking. We see taera sitting in a dark corridor in front of a door with her luggage, a guy walks up to her, it's the photographer, she says you're home, he asks where she has been, she says I'm sorry I didn't have anywhere else to go.

Flashback to the time yoo jin was in the hospital, soyeon called her and told her he had an accident and she's to blame. Apparently taera has been in the hospital with her mom, the mom is suffering from dementia and it's really terrible, she also listened to yoo jin crying on the radio (lol), she was crying too.

In the present, she's in the photographer's house, there's a picture of 3 of them in high School (me: so they're actually high school friends), he asks her what she's going to do, she says she doesn't know. He asks if she called soyeon, she says no, he asks if she'll never see her again, she says she saw her in front of Yoo jin's bookstore, they were together.

Yoo jin and his friend are drinking, the friend says so you don't even know the name of the girl you were going to marry. Yoo jin asks who he was in love with. He remembers when he was showing her pictures of Morocco saying how when they go honeymoon there it'll probably be like their favorite book, she isn't excited (me: it's not her favorite book eeyah), he asks what's wrong, he says she no longer chats with him too, she says she just didn't want to, he says but I like your messages, she looks sadder. He says life is interesting, sometimes you don't seem like your messages, you seem more cautious, quieter.... She interrupts him "let's break up" (me: eeyah guilt), he asks why, she says they just need to, she's sorry, she says goodbye and leaves, it's raining outside but she doesn't care, she's crying and her shoe gets stuck in a manhole, the heel comes off, she throws the shoe away, squats and cries "what am I supposed to do". He comes (he followed her all the way in the rain awwnnn), he picks her up, removes his shoes, makes her wear them, he says even if you leave, don't get hurt or sick (me: a namja) she hugs him (it's the exact hugging scene soyeon saw) she tells him that they should go far, they just need to go far away.

Present day, Taera is reading a book in the photographer's house and he's using her to test his camera. She asks him if he has taken soyeon's pictures like this too. He says she's not a good model, her expressions are too rigid (lmao my twin), he says her foolish glasses are the problem, they make her eyes shrink. Taera says no one knows how big soyeon's eyes are, photographer (I'm sorry I keep forgetting his name) says "do you know why she walks around looking at the ground, it's because of street signs, she can't handle the spelling errors" aigoo lol. Taera asks him how come he knows her so well, he says it's nothing special, leaves and asks her to call him if she needs anything (I think he likes soyeon).

Taera is in the bath and she remembers, she's back from the movies with yoo jin and she goes to fight soyeon saying she told him she wanted to see that movie on purpose right? Soyeon says what, I'm writing through my name aren't I? Can't I even write what I want. Taera says but you said you'll help, we talked about it (me: really?) soyeon says why should I? I can't do this anymore, I have to tell yoo jin who the real soyeon is. Taera says what gives you that right (me: heol), have you ever held his hand before, have you ever looked into his eyes, soyeon says what about you, you're just an empty figure pretending to be me, you're faking your name, job, school etc yoo jin doesn't even know that your mom is in the hospital. Present day photographer sends taera a text that they should have lunch tomorrow by 1pm. She goes and sees soyeon lol photographer set them up (all hail a man of peace and tranquility lol). As their eyes meet we flashback to the last time they met, her wedding day, soyeon goes to meet taera and tells her she's here to confess to yoo jin because she loves him too, taera drops the gown and walks out.

Present day taera wants to leave but soyeon begs her to stay, they sit, soyeon asks when she came back, she says yesterday, she says she saw her at yoo jin's store. Soyeon says how did it feel to see them together. Taera says how would things have turned out if she had gone herself 6 months ago, soyeon says would anything have changed, taera says yes but she doesn't regret it. Soyeon says I'm sorry, I shouldn't have ruined your wedding, taera says it's not your fault. Soyeon asks why she went away, she says she always wanted to run away, soyeon asks what has become of them.

Yoo jin comes in and calls soyeon-a lol both of them look up (pretty sure the photographer told him where they were). He walks to taera and soyeon is heartbroken, she says go with him. Yoo jin turns to leave, taera stands to go after him, soyeon gives her the ring that she left in the house when she ran away, she says it's yours. Taera says you liked it too and left it for her.

Outside yoo jin asks taera if she enjoyed Morocco, she says yes. He screams please stop lying to me. Did you even love me, she nods, he says Why did you do this to me, she says I didn't go to college, I don't have a proper job either, I'm not good at anything, I just wanted to stay by your side, I thought you would stay by my side if I became the woman she was, I wasn't sure it was me you loved. He says right, I'm the one who couldn't give you my trust (me: bi!tch you better not blame yourself, those 2 girls played a game on their own), you said you liked my voice right, I liked the way that you looked at me that's all (awwnnn) be happy wherever you go, I mean it, take care. He walks away, she cries.

Soyeon is with the photographer in the restaurant, she says she knows he arranged the whole thing cos he's always like that. He says friends shouldn't be fighting. She says but this isn't the ending he wanted, he asks if she would be OK to end things with yoo jin like this, she says she didn't end anything, he made his choice. A call comes into taera's phone (it's on the table), soyeon picks it, it's from the nursing home, her mom died.

2 days later, yoo jin is doing his show, someone sent a story in for him to read, it's soyeon and ghen ghen according to her story, taera was the one that first liked yoo jin but because he was an intellectual she didn't have the confidence to talk to him so she asked soyeon who's an editor to help her chat with him, but in the process she fell in love with him, she was sad and upset because she was putting her true feelings into her chats but he didn't even know she existed so when he asked for her name via chat, she used her own name "soyeon" and that's why she lied about the whole story in the beginning cos she was hurt. She says it was later she took a step back and realized she wasn't the only one hurting, they were all hurting. Right now her friend is mourning her mom and she wishes her much happiness, anyone can die at anytime and love is about the heart not the truth (*side eyes*).

Taera is in her mourning clothes in her hometown and yoo jin arrives, she's shocked, he calls her "taera" she starts to cry, I'm happy. 2 months later, photographer is having an exhibition, taera is his model (no wonder he had lots of her pictures) yoo jin is at the gallery, he notes that she looks sad in the pictures, he thought she only smiled, photographer says "maybe you're the one that makes her smile" (me: urghh can I just have these 2 men), taera comes in and she's being all girlfriend-y she also praises yoo jin's picture and asks where soyeon is, she's in another part of the gallery that is filled with her pictures, they were taken when she wasn't looking cos she doesn't like pictures, she remembers the photographer taking them in the guise of "testing" his camera (I knew he liked her), she remembers him quoting her favorite line, she finally realizes he likes her (olodo) they stare and smile at each other, taera and yoo jin stare and smile at each other. The endeu.

I would rate this 10/10

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT IT

1. I liked the story, I loved the fact that I didn't see things coming, like I thought the girl did plastic surgery or something. I honestly need this drama to be expanded to a 12 episode drama, there's a lot that wasn't explored cos of time constraint e.g her mother's illness, the photographer's love for soyeon, seriously someone should consider it, I don't even care if they change the cast but it would be awesome if the cast remains the same

2. I love how willing yoo jin was to let go, he will cry and beg you to stay but he won't be clingy, at the end of the day, he'll still wish you well if you want to leave. He knows who he is

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE
1. Nothing, absolutely nothing, I liked everything.

Sometimes I wonder what the true story is, is it the first story soyeon said or is the 2nd story the true one, I feel she might have formed that 2nd story just to bring taera and yoo jin together but then again it could be the truth, anyway I don't even care, everyone ended up happy with who they were meant to be with. Some people say Kim so eun wasn't supposed to be the female lead cos the story was more about soyeon and she had more scenes but I'm like bull, the story was told mostly from soyeon's view, surely she'll have more scenes I mean what do y'all expect. Anyway I love.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Amebo time!!!!
Okay this is actually serious amebo. Did you guys hear that Roy Kim was basically a victim of circumstance and is,in actuality, NOT PART OF PRISON101!!!! I feel so bad because he lost a lot. Na wa. This life. And the news won't go as far as the bad news went oh. I hope he's at least able to get back what he had, even if not in the same vein but at least. Na wa.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

AOMG is Jay Park's label (mostly) with artistes like Gray, Loco, Simon D, Hoody, Code Kunst, etc and their artistes basically have creative control and make the kind of music they want to make.

Lee Hi was signed to YG, had a lot of potential but they locked her in their basement (didn't let her release anything or promote her) for about 3 years, until they needed a distraction from their scandals. Any hoo, her contract expired (if I remember correctly) and she didn't renew so since December she's been unsigned. And now there are rumors that she will sign with AOMG!!!!

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
tosik:

Dramas on kdramahood.com comes with subtitles too. Click onel download then scroll down

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
This is one of the best short drama I've seen. Fresh storyline. Weldone and thank you Kang
kangminhyuksho:
He says you know where she is, she says I'm sorry I have to leave, I dropped by from work, it's good to see you're doing great, bye, she starts to leave, he holds her hand and says please, she starts quoting lines from yoo jin's favorite book, yoo jin is shocked and asks how she knows, she says those are your girlfriend's favorite lines, I hope you find the book. She runs out. He goes after her, he can't find her. Somewhere soyeon is spying on him, she's with her luggage.

Yoo jin goes to confront the photographer with the picture he found online. He asks where soyeon is, he asks if she left because of him. Photographer says why do you think it's because of me, everything is because of you. Yoo jin says what do you mean, someone comes in and photographer says ask her yourself. Yoo jin turns and it's the strange lady, she sees him and starts running away, he goes after her catches her and says who are you really? She starts quoting more lines from his book, she says she's the one that really likes the book, she's the one that leaves comments during his broadcast, she's the one that spends all night chatting with him, she's the person he's desperately searching for (me: heol).

Flashback 6 months ago, she's in front of her laptop, she sees the message inviting her to his bookstore, she's happy, soyeon comes in calling "soyeon, let's eat" (me: oh so this is the actual soyeon). She hugs her (the fake soyeon) and tells her yoo jin asked her to come visit his store, fake Soyeon is happy for her and asks if she'll go, she says she doesn't know, fake soyeon advices her to go since she's always talking about him. Soyeon says what if he's disappointed, fake soyeon says she's talking nonsense. Soyeon says "taera can you do me a favor" (OK her name is taera) soyeon asks her to go see what he's like first since she has more experience with guys (me: *face-palms this is the beginning of madness), taera jokingly says is that a compliment or an insult, soyeon begs that she's never dated before. Taera says she'll do it if she borrows her earrings.

The day she went to his store, it was the both of them that went but soyeon hid somewhere. We hear her voice over explaining to yoo jin that she did it cos she wasn't sure, that no one she liked had ever liked her back (bullshi!t). The flashback continues, taera comes back from the first meeting, soyeon asks her thoughts, she says he's boring and not as manly as she likes but he seems nice, she asks soyeon what she's going to do. Her voice over continues, she says one day she saw him near her house, we see yoo jin and taera in the rain, they are hugging and soyeon feels betrayed. Back to the present, she tells him she didn't mean to deceive him, she's sorry. Yoo jin says so Hong taera is her real name. He asks where she is, soyeon says she doesn't know. She keeps apologizing and starts to cry on his chest, he pets her, pushes her aside and walks away. He's devastated, remembering all the times he had with taera and all the chats he had with soyeon (poor baby).

Soyeon goes to find photographer hitting and screaming at him, that he made her bump into yoo jin on purpose that she asked him to stay out of it. He says she should have been more careful, he asks her where taera is, she says oh so this is all because of taera, does he not care about her own feelings. He says you did worse at her wedding, this is your chance, if you think you want him, get him, why did you let him go like that, nothing will get done if you act like this. She says it's all over now. He says if she wants him that much she should go confess her feelings, she says and you'll have taera?, he scoffs and says wouldn't that be a good ending, he quotes that favorite line, she says what? He walks away.

Yoo jin is calling taera's number (still saved as soyeon) she's not picking. We see taera sitting in a dark corridor in front of a door with her luggage, a guy walks up to her, it's the photographer, she says you're home, he asks where she has been, she says I'm sorry I didn't have anywhere else to go.

Flashback to the time yoo jin was in the hospital, soyeon called her and told her he had an accident and she's to blame. Apparently taera has been in the hospital with her mom, the mom is suffering from dementia and it's really terrible, she also listened to yoo jin crying on the radio (lol), she was crying too.

In the present, she's in the photographer's house, there's a picture of 3 of them in high School (me: so they're actually high school friends), he asks her what she's going to do, she says she doesn't know. He asks if she called soyeon, she says no, he asks if she'll never see her again, she says she saw her in front of Yoo jin's bookstore, they were together.

Yoo jin and his friend are drinking, the friend says so you don't even know the name of the girl you were going to marry. Yoo jin asks who he was in love with. He remembers when he was showing her pictures of Morocco saying how when they go honeymoon there it'll probably be like their favorite book, she isn't excited (me: it's not her favorite book eeyah), he asks what's wrong, he says she no longer chats with him too, she says she just didn't want to, he says but I like your messages, she looks sadder. He says life is interesting, sometimes you don't seem like your messages, you seem more cautious, quieter.... She interrupts him "let's break up" (me: eeyah guilt), he asks why, she says they just need to, she's sorry, she says goodbye and leaves, it's raining outside but she doesn't care, she's crying and her shoe gets stuck in a manhole, the heel comes off, she throws the shoe away, squats and cries "what am I supposed to do". He comes (he followed her all the way in the rain awwnnn), he picks her up, removes his shoes, makes her wear them, he says even if you leave, don't get hurt or sick (me: a namja) she hugs him (it's the exact hugging scene soyeon saw) she tells him that they should go far, they just need to go far away.

Present day, Taera is reading a book in the photographer's house and he's using her to test his camera. She asks him if he has taken soyeon's pictures like this too. He says she's not a good model, her expressions are too rigid (lmao my twin), he says her foolish glasses are the problem, they make her eyes shrink. Taera says no one knows how big soyeon's eyes are, photographer (I'm sorry I keep forgetting his name) says "do you know why she walks around looking at the ground, it's because of street signs, she can't handle the spelling errors" aigoo lol. Taera asks him how come he knows her so well, he says it's nothing special, leaves and asks her to call him if she needs anything (I think he likes soyeon).

Taera is in the bath and she remembers, she's back from the movies with yoo jin and she goes to fight soyeon saying she told him she wanted to see that movie on purpose right? Soyeon says what, I'm writing through my name aren't I? Can't I even write what I want. Taera says but you said you'll help, we talked about it (me: really?) soyeon says why should I? I can't do this anymore, I have to tell yoo jin who the real soyeon is. Taera says what gives you that right (me: heol), have you ever held his hand before, have you ever looked into his eyes, soyeon says what about you, you're just an empty figure pretending to be me, you're faking your name, job, school etc yoo jin doesn't even know that your mom is in the hospital. Present day photographer sends taera a text that they should have lunch tomorrow by 1pm. She goes and sees soyeon lol photographer set them up (all hail a man of peace and tranquility lol). As their eyes meet we flashback to the last time they met, her wedding day, soyeon goes to meet taera and tells her she's here to confess to yoo jin because she loves him too, taera drops the gown and walks out.

Present day taera wants to leave but soyeon begs her to stay, they sit, soyeon asks when she came back, she says yesterday, she says she saw her at yoo jin's store. Soyeon says how did it feel to see them together. Taera says how would things have turned out if she had gone herself 6 months ago, soyeon says would anything have changed, taera says yes but she doesn't regret it. Soyeon says I'm sorry, I shouldn't have ruined your wedding, taera says it's not your fault. Soyeon asks why she went away, she says she always wanted to run away, soyeon asks what has become of them.

Yoo jin comes in and calls soyeon-a lol both of them look up (pretty sure the photographer told him where they were). He walks to taera and soyeon is heartbroken, she says go with him. Yoo jin turns to leave, taera stands to go after him, soyeon gives her the ring that she left in the house when she ran away, she says it's yours. Taera says you liked it too and left it for her.

Outside yoo jin asks taera if she enjoyed Morocco, she says yes. He screams please stop lying to me. Did you even love me, she nods, he says Why did you do this to me, she says I didn't go to college, I don't have a proper job either, I'm not good at anything, I just wanted to stay by your side, I thought you would stay by my side if I became the woman she was, I wasn't sure it was me you loved. He says right, I'm the one who couldn't give you my trust (me: bi!tch you better not blame yourself, those 2 girls played a game on their own), you said you liked my voice right, I liked the way that you looked at me that's all (awwnnn) be happy wherever you go, I mean it, take care. He walks away, she cries.

Soyeon is with the photographer in the restaurant, she says she knows he arranged the whole thing cos he's always like that. He says friends shouldn't be fighting. She says but this isn't the ending he wanted, he asks if she would be OK to end things with yoo jin like this, she says she didn't end anything, he made his choice. A call comes into taera's phone (it's on the table), soyeon picks it, it's from the nursing home, her mom died.

2 days later, yoo jin is doing his show, someone sent a story in for him to read, it's soyeon and ghen ghen according to her story, taera was the one that first liked yoo jin but because he was an intellectual she didn't have the confidence to talk to him so she asked soyeon who's an editor to help her chat with him, but in the process she fell in love with him, she was sad and upset because she was putting her true feelings into her chats but he didn't even know she existed so when he asked for her name via chat, she used her own name "soyeon" and that's why she lied about the whole story in the beginning cos she was hurt. She says it was later she took a step back and realized she wasn't the only one hurting, they were all hurting. Right now her friend is mourning her mom and she wishes her much happiness, anyone can die at anytime and love is about the heart not the truth (*side eyes*).

Taera is in her mourning clothes in her hometown and yoo jin arrives, she's shocked, he calls her "taera" she starts to cry, I'm happy. 2 months later, photographer is having an exhibition, taera is his model (no wonder he had lots of her pictures) yoo jin is at the gallery, he notes that she looks sad in the pictures, he thought she only smiled, photographer says "maybe you're the one that makes her smile" (me: urghh can I just have these 2 men), taera comes in and she's being all girlfriend-y she also praises yoo jin's picture and asks where soyeon is, she's in another part of the gallery that is filled with her pictures, they were taken when she wasn't looking cos she doesn't like pictures, she remembers the photographer taking them in the guise of "testing" his camera (I knew he liked her), she remembers him quoting her favorite line, she finally realizes he likes her (olodo) they stare and smile at each other, taera and yoo jin stare and smile at each other. The endeu.

I would rate this 10/10

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT IT

1. I liked the story, I loved the fact that I didn't see things coming, like I thought the girl did plastic surgery or something. I honestly need this drama to be expanded to a 12 episode drama, there's a lot that wasn't explored cos of time constraint e.g her mother's illness, the photographer's love for soyeon, seriously someone should consider it, I don't even care if they change the cast but it would be awesome if the cast remains the same

2. I love how willing yoo jin was to let go, he will cry and beg you to stay but he won't be clingy, at the end of the day, he'll still wish you well if you want to leave. He knows who he is

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE
1. Nothing, absolutely nothing, I liked everything.

Sometimes I wonder what the true story is, is it the first story soyeon said or is the 2nd story the true one, I feel she might have formed that 2nd story just to bring taera and yoo jin together but then again it could be the truth, anyway I don't even care, everyone ended up happy with who they were meant to be with. Some people say Kim so eun wasn't supposed to be the female lead cos the story was more about soyeon and she had more scenes but I'm like bull, the story was told mostly from soyeon's view, surely she'll have more scenes I mean what do y'all expect. Anyway I love.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
Amebo time!!!!
Okay this is actually serious amebo. Did you guys hear that Roy Kim was basically a victim of circumstance and is,in actuality, NOT PART OF PRISON101!!!! I feel so bad because he lost a lot. Na wa. This life. And the news won't go as far as the bad news went oh. I hope he's at least able to get back what he had, even if not in the same vein but at least. Na wa.

Lemme comman be going. You never explain your Gist well

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
WONDER GIRLS

1. First SONG I heard : irony

2. Favorite song(s) : why so lonely, draw me, to the beautiful you, irony, I feel you, nobody, be my baby, me in

3. Not so favorite song : tell me and many others *sigh*

3. Bias(es) : yubin

4. Member I can do without (no hard feelings): well they're disbanded now so this makes no sense but hyuna I guess lol

5. Favorite mv so far : why so lonely

6. Worst mv so far : tell me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
toykathy:

Lemme comman be going. You never explain your Gist well

LOL

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Random post : decided to add one more game, it's something like charades but not really, anyway I'll give a hint and y'all will guess the title of the drama I'm talking about. I'll call it

GUESS THE DRAMA

e.g if my hint is "animal royalty" you should know I'm talking about lion king lol, was it obvious, anyway I'll be doing that once in a while, strictly drama titles and if you get the answer, you'll get a whooping sum of *drum roll* my love and affection.

Good night

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) ... (2214) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 201
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.