Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2010263 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) ... (2188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2020
1500 pages shocked Congratulations my fellow jobless people that are getting duller everyday grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Somebody cannot even wish man happy birthday in peace shoooooo

If you wanted peace, you for no dey reach *side eye *

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
1500 pages shocked Congratulations my fellow jobless people that are getting duller everyday grin

Ayeeee by the time we reach page 2000, we would have forgotten how to spell niaraanld

5 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Ayeeee by the time we reach page 2000, we would have forgotten how to spell niaraanld

ROTFLMAO!!!!! See why I love you?

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Hahahahaha.....it is already happening.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Uglygurl(f): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Leave Rowoon, love haru, bye bye
lol

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Random post : celebrity siblings I love. Ok so I was really into Choi sooyoung and Choi soo jin unnideul, but Jessica VS sm VS snsd happened and I threw some members into the gutter in my mind but jeshika unni has been preaching love and peace lately so I'm gradually letting go of my anger and embracing some members little by little so.... Here

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
kangminhyuksho:
Random post : celebrity siblings I love. Ok so I was really into Choi sooyoung and Choi soo jin unnideul, but Jessica VS sm VS snsd happened and I threw some members into the gutter in my mind but jeshika unni has been preaching love and peace lately so I'm gradually letting go of my anger and embracing some members little by little so.... Here

Kikikiki somebody is trying to repent

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:23am On Aug 09, 2020
Ayeee season 3 of one of my favorite web dramas is starting on the 14th, I can't wait for the toe curling cheesy cringe that will come with it, life is too serious, I need some cheese abeg

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:25am On Aug 09, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Kikikiki somebody is trying to repent

LOL but these people are not even making it easy for me, I'm looking at the whole mina VS jimin VS aoa VS fnc and I JUST WANT TO FREAKING CANCEL EVERYBODY IN THIS LIFE, EXCEPT FOR ME AND MINHYUK LOL

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:47am On Aug 09, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Kim Hyang Gi

2. Hwang Mi Hyun (NU'EST)

3. Lee Jae Yoon (SF9)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LOL but these people are not even making it easy for me, I'm looking at the whole mina VS jimin VS aoa VS fnc and I JUST WANT TO FREAKING CANCEL EVERYBODY IN THIS LIFE, EXCEPT FOR ME AND MINHYUK LOL

Minhyuk that has been bullying his drum set for the past how many years? CANCELED!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:57am On Aug 09, 2020
This always makes my day and I thought I should share.

1. I pray your day is as beautiful as his smile
2. I pray you find joy in life like he seems to have
3. I pray that even when you fall, you still rise up with a smile on your face and determination to try again
4. I pray that we will all be bold enough to pursue our passion regardless of fear and failure

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouuSOxSXIR4

I WISH YOU HAPPINESS AND SO MUCH MORE. thank you son.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Minhyuk that has been bullying his drum set for the past how many years? CANCELED!!! grin

Drum sets have been scum since 1900, they deserve to be bullied

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2020
sarang60:
This always makes my day and I thought I should share.

1. I pray your day is as beautiful as his smile
2. I pray you find joy in life like he seems to have
3. I pray that even when you fall, you still rise up with a smile on your face and determination to try again
4. I pray that we will all be bold enough to pursue our passion regardless of fear and failure

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouuSOxSXIR4

I WISH YOU HAPPINESS AND SO MUCH MORE. thank you son.

Amen, I wish you the same

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:13am On Aug 09, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Drum sets have been scum since 1900, they deserve to be bullied

Wow! Victim blaming? This is a new low Kang

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Wow! Victim blaming? This is a new low Kang

Lemme alone, issit your low?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Lemme alone, issit your low?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
So I told the spirit of capitalism to f*ck off and decided that I won't do a single dollop of work today. Now I've watched ep01&02 of Flower of evil and phew!!! I really hope Lee Jong Gi is the serial killer. They shouldn't come and make it be someone else that's actually doing the killing. No happy ending of any kind okay? But oppa is a yummy serial killer. I loveeee Moon Chae Won! When she slapped the tampon out of that psycho social worker I was like yaaaas!!! This drama is going to be bloody.

In related news:
Okay so basically I have a main phone and an entertainment phone where I watch movies, listen to music, etc. Now I was watching ep01 of flower of evil and I got a warning that the phone was overheating so I should put it down. I had to watch something to keep me from going to work so I checked what dramas were on my main phone and it was only secret forest. I started ep01 and I was soooo hooked!!! It took a lot of discipline for me to put it down and go back to flower of evil. Naaaah, I'm not ready for secret forest,at all!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
RaphaellaDD:
So I told the spirit of capitalism to f*ck off and decided that I won't do a single dollop of work today. Now I've watched ep01&02 of Flower of evil and phew!!! I really hope Lee Jong Gi is the serial killer. They shouldn't come and make it be someone else that's actually doing the killing. No happy ending of any kind okay? But oppa is a yummy serial killer. I loveeee Moon Chae Won! When she slapped the tampon out of that psycho social worker I was like yaaaas!!! This drama is going to be bloody.

In related news:
Okay so basically I have a main phone and an entertainment phone where I watch movies, listen to music, etc. Now I was watching ep01 of flower of evil and I got a warning that the phone was overheating so I should put it down. I had to watch something to keep me from going to work so I checked what dramas were on my main phone and it was only secret forest. I started ep01 and I was soooo hooked!!! It took a lot of discipline for me to put it down and go back to flower of evil. Naaaah, I'm not ready for secret forest,at all!!!!

You don’t want happy ending?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
sarang60:

You don’t want happy ending?

LOL, nope!! Because then it'll be just meh. That's one of the reasons why I loveeee my fellow citizens, kill me with messy family situations, LOL. They marketed the drama with tasty oppa as a suspected serial killer so please, he should really be one

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hulkhiharitoz(m): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
Netflix login available for 1k only
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

LOL, nope!! Because then it'll be just meh. That's one of the reasons why I loveeee my fellow citizens, kill me with messy family situations, LOL. They marketed the drama with tasty oppa as a suspected serial killer so please, he should really be one

Yes! No happy ending biko. Oppa must be shot in the head by mcw. Hahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
toykathy:

Yes! No happy ending biko. Oppa must be shot in the head by mcw. Hahahahah

Ah ah LMAO but I agree sha

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
So I finally had time to do this. Better late than never

(yes I know it's not Tuesday, ignore)

#throwbacktuesday Part 2 (one shot)

Title : MY WIFE DISAPPEARED

Main Cast :
Jo hee bong
Lee se eun
Kim jun Bae

Channel : kbs
Year: 2011

Fun fact : this is the 5th joo hee bong drama special I watched.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
An apartment complex at night, on the top floor through the window we see a man (kjb) lifting weights, on the floor below his through the window a lady (lse)vacuuming while her husband (jhb) is watching TV, she is irritated with him cos he won't give her space to clean while he's frustrated with her cos she's blocking his view of the TV, he says give me a break, I worked all week, I just want a day off, you can't bear that? She sighs and says no problem, take your day off. She hears a sound, like someone is hitting something coming from the apartment upstairs, she tells her husband to go talk to the person upstairs cos they make that sound everyday, he says why bother, they'll stop eventually, she says the person needs to be warned, it happens everyday, he says my talking won't help, we'll end up with hard feelings, don't be sensitive. He increases the volume of the TV and says now you can't hear the sound right? (lol) she scoffs and says always be this way, you never talk sternly to people, I'm the one that handles everything, she says I was tricked into getting married, he shouts her hey, what did I lie about? She says I know, the guy upstairs is big so you're scared to say something, he says watch what you're saying to your husband, you think I'm scared? Manners among neighbors are important so we should tolerate a bit, she says aigoo you mind your manners only towards strong ones, I'm the one you should keep manners toward, she takes a pillow from their bed and goes into their son's room to sleep. Jhb says I'm the one that was tricked into marriage. He wakes up the next morning and the sound from upstairs is there again, he sighs and says it's morning for goodness sake, being big doesn't justify anything, he's in the toilet reading his horoscope for the day and it says "you may be in the middle of incidents and rumors, so be careful" he wonders why his fortune for that day is bad, he wants to clean himself up and realizes there's no tissue, he calls lse to bring him tissue (her name is sujin), there's no reply, he calls again and says he doesn't want to be late to work, the door opens slightly and a hand gives him a pack of serviettes and closes the door, he says don't we have tissues and you call yourself a housewife, he opens the door and it's a boy standing in front, he goes "dad it's me".

Son is watching TV, jhb asks where his mom is, son says he doesn't know, jhb walks around the house, no breakfast is set, she's not in the room, he wonders where she is, he sees a bag of cat food on the floor.

Jhb goes late to work, he tries to sneak in with the help of a friend, unfortunately he gets caught lol, his superior goes "Lee inho ssi, were you in the special forces? Coming in without making a sound is really impressive", jhb(he's inho) says its nothing impressive but he was indeed in the special forces, superior goes "really?" inho says yes but he did paperwork, superior says inho ssi, you have no passion, poor results and now you're tardy. Inho says it's not like that, my wife was very sick (lol) I had to take my son to school, superior says that's it, take him to school full time, why don't you make a decision this time, inho says no sir! I'll work hard, superior says let's work hard, shall we? Then he leaves.

After a while, Inho goes home, his friend calls and asks why he went home, the superior is picking on you these days, you know his temper. Inho says my son is home alone, he didn't eat cos his mom is not there, she's not answering her phone, housewives shouldn't do this, his friend says so why did you argue with her? Inho says it's a man's hope resting at home on Sunday, she used to be a naive girl but now she's a wife, knows no shame. Friend says watch out, many wives run away these days, some of them sell their house and take off, inho shouts "what are you talking about?, it's not my house, I told you a thousand times, it's on lease, anyway talk to boss for me, tell him I went home cos sujin is too sick, tell him her fever is 39° no 41°", his friend says does it have to be me? Inho says come on, I'll tell him tomorrow but lay some groundwork, friend says "you owe me drinks". Inho Comes out of the garage and sees a cat outside, he's shocked and says what unlucky thing is this, at the entrance of his home there's a notice on the wall that says the security office no longer functions cos automatic doors have been installed, a few people are gathered at the entrance, a woman is crying "it was expensive, the ring has been in our family since my mother moved in, how can I face her in the afterlife?" the women around her try to console her, a caretaker is there one of the women goes to move the door and says it was supposed to be a state of the art system, but look all kinds of deliveries just come and go like this. The man says I'm sorry but we're not in charge, an outside vendor handles it, I'll contact them to fix this quickly. The woman says what are you talking about? The whole neighborhood is on alert because of thieves, you fired the security men and hire an outside vendor so you should take responsibility, how will you repay the grandmother in unit 103? The almeoni cries "do you know how valuable it is?". They notice inho and the one talking about the door greets him, hello sejun's dad, coming home early today? He says hello, what's going on? Everyone looks to the right and acts shocked, inho is suprised and looks right too, a man (kjb) stands there, he looks grim, he's really tall and dressed in all black, he walks in and all the people avoid him, as soon as he passes, the lady says he startled me, I'm startled everytime I see him. Inho asks her if she's seen sujin, she says no, isn't she home? Inho says it's nothing, Goodluck and he walks in, she tells him bye and turns to the caretaker "about having pets, you know it's against the apartment management rules, I told you many times that I'll take legal action.."

Inho goes to the elevator, kjb is inside, inho wants to go in but the door closes. Inho is surprised and calls kjb a sly guy and gets into the next elevator. He gets home and asks sejun if his mom is back, sejun says no, inho is surprised and asks if he's eaten, sejun says no, inho orders chicken and chips and tells sejun to order food whenever his mom isn't home and he's hungry, instead of starving, he leaves some money on the table, sejun says he wishes he could eat with inho everyday. Inho goes into their room and angrily turns down sujin's picture on the table, he calls her mom and everyone they know but none of them know where she is, they all said sujin is a nice person and inho must have hurt her for her to disappear. The doorbell rings and he stands up angrily shouting "you're a housewife but.." he opens the door, it's his neighbor that's there, he's disappointed, she's shocked, she asks where sujin is cos neighborhood meeting is about to start, inho says she went to see her mom, the neighbor says he has to attend the meeting then.

At the meeting, the other women are consoling the almeoni, telling her she'll find her ring, the "head" neighbor starts the meeting, apparently 4 homes in the apartment complex has been robbed in 15 days, but the police have no leads. The almeoni keeps crying about how valuable her ring is, another neighbor said the glow in the dark underwear she got for her wedding anniversary was also stolen, it was her husband's favorite. The women conclude that the thief might be a pervert. Another neighbor says they also need to do something about the numerous cats in their neighborhood, they scare her, especially their creepy eyes. The almeoni says isn't their tall neighbor the creepiest, the other neighbors say he's huge and looks like a gangster, he doesn't seem to leave his house, another one says it's after he moved in that the thefts start, he might be involved, another one says no she doesn't think so, the almeoni says she saw him a few days ago.

Flashback to almeoni exercising at night, kjb walks past dressed in all black, dragging a black bag, almeoni is terrified. Back to the meeting, almeoni says she wonders where he was going in the middle of the night. The neighbors all imagine him stealing and sniffing underwears lol, they all agree he looks like a pervert, the almeoni says she heard a strange moaning sound and movement from the bag the guy was dragging. Another neighbor says she has a police friend, she'll talk to him. The "head" neighbor tells them not to jump into conclusions and suspect a neighbor without evidence and tells the others to be vigilant.

The meeting ends, everyone gets on the elevator, inho feels awkward getting in with a bunch of women and decides to take the stairs, he sees kjb and starts stalking him, unfortunately kjb catches him (lol awkward) inho stammers "I live 1 floor under you", kjb says "so?" inho says you're the only one that didn't join the meeting, I guess you didn't see the notice, kjb says I was busy, inho says you seem to be living with a lot of people, kjb says I live alone, a thumping sound comes from kjb's apartment, they both get awkward, kjb walks towards inho and says "is there anything else you have to say?" inho is scared lol, he says no and leaves saying kjb seems fishy.

Inho arrives home and sejun runs excitedly to the door, he sees its inho and is disappointed, he asks if mom isn't coming home and if she ran away, inho says don't worry she'll come home, nobody ran away, sejun says "my friend chilseung says his mom ran away", inho says no, your mom wouldn't leave you behind, she'll be back soon, go to bed. Inho is unable to go to bed, he remembers his friend telling him about wives that run away, he opens the wardrobe, her clothes are intact, her bank books are all there, he's relieved, he sees her diary, he opens it, there's a paper with sergeant Lee inho and an address written on it, a bus ticket from Seoul to inje, in the diary "there's something I have to repay".

Flashback, inho in his army fatigue is sleeping in a bus from Seoul to inje, sujin is in the bus seated next to a pervert who's trying to molest her, she's whimpering while everyone else is sleeping, they don't hear her (me:lmao person wey she suppose slap mtchewww). Inho wakes up, the pervert is telling sujin to stop crying cos he knows she likes it, why don't we get off and have a drink, I come from an unhappy family. He notices inho staring at him and asks angrily "what are you looking?" inho is scared and looks away, he then imagines the other passengers telling him he's a soldier so he should fight the villain. He gets up, walks towards the molester and asks him to stop, molester says have you lost your mind? Sujin says sir please save me. Inho asks if she knows the molester? Molester asks him if he wants to die? Go back to your seat if you want to live. Sujin says I don't know him, he just sat next to me. Molester shouts at her to be quiet, inho asks her to come out of her seat, molester gets up and punches him, inho tries to fight back but molester beats the hell out of him.

They are taken to the police station and molester says inho just came to attack him but lol the policemen notice inho is the one with bruises.

Inho's commanding Officer comes to bail him out and warns him to be careful since he has just 2 more months to be discharged. Sujin is waiting outside, she apologizes for causing him trouble, he says it's no big deal and he'll only get scolded a bit, his nose is bleeding so she offers him her handkerchief, smiling sheepishly (They're in love), he asks what brings her to gangwondo? She says her grandmother lives there.. His superior interrupts them that it's time to leave, she's sad, she runs after him, hands him her diary and asks for his number so she can thank him later.

Back to the present day, he's with the diary looking at his number, he angrily says "you paid back a lot, yet you ran away", he tries to call her number then realizes she left her phone at home,

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nkiliuzo(m): 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
am surprised this thread has more than a thousand pages, na so we like Korean shows for naija here. chai

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
now he's scared, he doesn't sleep through the night. In the morning, the doorbell rings, he runs to open the door but it's his neighbor looking for sujin, she remembers inho told her sujin went to her mom's place, she says she's here to get sujin's signature on a petition to get security officers to their building. Inho is out of sorts, he says "my wife disappeared", neighbor is surprised and says isn't she at her mom's house, inho says he woke up yesterday and her phone and wallet is here but she's not at her mom's place and her friends don't know where she is. Neighbor asks if he checked cctv.

They go to the security representative to watch the cctv, we see sujin leaving the apartment at midnight and that's it, inho wonders where she's going by that time. They keep watching and they see kjb dragging a big black bag into the elevator. Inho asks the security man to look him up, he came in at 1am. Inho remembers the almeoni say she heard a moaning sound from the bag. Inho imagines sujin bound and gagged and kjb sharpening a knife. He screams no!, goes to the police station and tells them his neighbor kidnapped his wife, they ask if he witnessed it, no, there are no other witnesses and he wasn't caught on camera, they tell him there's no reason for arrest, he says he's sure, his wife wouldn't leave without telling him. The policeman says you can't trust anyone but he can fill out the missing person's form and they'll try to investigate after 3 days to make sure she's actually missing, inho gets angry at the time wasting, policeman tells him there's no evidence, neighbor says there doesn't have to be physical evidence, from the cctv, around the time sujin left the house, kjb was the only one caught on camera, he had a suspicious bag, someone heard moaning sounds, and robbery started since he moved into the apartment. The policeman is defeated, he says he'll come check it out. Inho and the neighbor leaves, an officer asks the policeman what the problem is and he says the apartment has a lot of issues, 4 burglars in 15 days.

Inho and neighbor are at their apartment, they are trying to open the door with their key cards but it doesn't work, they complain about the crappy system, kjb comes in his usual all black outfit, pushes the door open, smirks at them and goes in, they are suprised and scared, inho squeezes his fist in anger.

At his house, inho is going through sujin's things, he finds a handkerchief with "one year anniversary" printed on it, he wonders what it is and flashes back to the first "date" with sujin, he is at the meeting venue first, sujin sees him from a distance and fixes her makeup, she goes to meet him and apologizes for coming late, he says he just got there, she suggests a restaurant for them to try and suddenly 2 military guys come and salute her and say they're friends of inho, they heard she was buying and decided to come along (lol worst date ever), inho says I'm sorry, they wanted to meet you badly. She fake smiles and says "I see", lol inho wants to know about the restaurant she knows, sujin says she doesn't know anyone.

They go to a restaurant and it's a mess, the guys are eating like they've never seen food before and sujin is uncomfortable, she asks if inho has plans after dinner and lol he takes them to a karaoke, more scenes of the guys having mad fun and sujin being sad and disappointed. At the end, the two guys thank sujin and leave, she's obviously not in a cheery mood again. Inho apologizes and say the guys have been going through tough times and he wanted to cheer them up. He returns her handkerchief to her and runs to catch up with his officers. Unni is heartbroken and goes her way. Inho is jokingly telling his guys that they ruined his date and she must have spent a lot (me:wait! She paid for everything, lewl wow) the guys jokingly apologize, inho puts his hand in his pocket and ghen ghen sujin's handkerchief is there, he gave her the wrong one, he excuses himself and runs back to find her, his guys wish him good luck, he catches up with her and sees her crying into the handkerchief he gave her, lol I think it's the handkerchief he got after 1 year in the military.

Back to the present day, inho is also crying with the handkerchief.

The police come to interrogate kjb, he says he doesn't know anything but they suspect him cos he doesn't want them to see his house, he says it's a mess. They ask him where he went with the big bag, he says it's my private life, do I have to tell the police, he says his aunt is a superior in the police and he'll report them, they get scared and say they were only asking questions. They leave. Inho is angry that they didn't arrest kjb, they tell him there isn't enough evidence to enter kjb's house, and if he's innocent, inho would be in trouble, they tell him he and sujin had a fight but he's accusing his neighbor of kidnapping, they checked kjb and he has no criminal record. They tell inho to be patient that sujin will come back after cooling off. Inho screams she left her phone and wallet, the police say "then she'll come back sooner, just wait." police leaves.

Inho is at work worrying about sujin, he says he misses her. Flashback to the time he returned her actual handkerchief, she's crying and says she missed him but he brought other guys, she tried her best to dress up nice but he ignored her, he says he didn't ignore her. She's still crying when they hear a noise, a group of high school boys throwing stones at a kitten, she goes to scold them, they're like ahjumma, go your way, she stands in front of the kitten, they ask why she's in their business, she says they're harassing an animal that can't defend itself, they ask if she's the owner of the cat, inho comes with a stone to scold them and they decide to leave saying inho and sujin are weird. Sujin picks the cat and says it seems sick, inho takes her to a veterinarian. Back to the present, inho says sujin is not the type of person that'll leave sejun. He runs out of work, the boss screams at him but he doesn't mind.

Inho goes home and starts banging on kjb's door saying he wants to talk and saying he'll save sujin, he will kill kjb if he touches sujin. The other neighbors are gathered worried, the police come and take him away. Neighbor goes to bail him and he wants to go back to banging kjb's door, neighbor advises him to change his approach or he'll be arrested again. They decide to stalk kjb, he comes out carrying the big bag again, they follow him into the garage, he opens the trunk of the car, and notices inho and neighbor. They ask him what he has in the bag and he starts to run with the bag, they chase after him, they catch him and there's a tussle, they succeed in overpowering him, inho runs to open the bag screaming "sujin", he opens the zipper and a dog comes out (lol), kjb calls the dog sadly "boksil". Kjb says I'm sorry, he's my only family but there's a rule against pets in the building, my wife divorced me and I lost my job, I just managed to move in but I couldn't lose boksil, he begs them to overlook, inho asks about the thumping sound, kjb says boksil jumps whenever she's hungry. He says he knows inho is looking for his wife but he couldn't say anything cos he was scared they'd know about boksil. He says he saw sujin 2 days ago, flashback to kjb walking boksil, he sees sujin feeding street cats and is embarrassed cos she saw boksil, he says that was the first time he saw sujin and she seemed like a nice person cos animal lovers are not mean. Neighbor says so the number of cats increasing was because of sujin? Kjb says oops he shouldn't have said that. Back to the flashback, sujin asks kjb to keep her cat secret and she'll keep his dog secret, they even pinky swear lol

Present day kjb takes them to the spot where he last saw sujin. Boksil picks up her scent and takes them into a basement and they see a locked door. They open it and sujin is there sleeping on the floor, they run to her, she cries about how scared she was, she was trying to save a cat, she slipped and fell cos it was dark and the door got jammed (me:mtchewww), no one came, no lights, it was so cold. Inho asks if she's OK, she says she thinks she broke her leg and she had to eat cat food (lewl). Kjb and neighbor leave to call 911, inho asks why she started feeding cats and she says she remembered old times. She asks how sejun is doing? Inho apologizes to her and says he'll be nicer to her, she's suprised and asks if he hasn't been nice to her all this while? He says he complained and made her do things he didn't want to do and he's not as manly as he used to be, he's just a middle aged man, she holds his hand and says you don't know why I like you do you? When that kitty died, don't you remember? Flashback to the day they saved kitten from school boys, the cat died and they buried it, she says she feels bad cos it's a baby, inho says it ate something warm and met a nice person like sujin before it died so it must be happy, she says it's still sad, he offers to buy her another meal, she notices he's crying. Back to the present, she says that's when she decided to marry him, he's surprised she still remembers the day, she says the moment he cried, she wanted to hold him for the rest of her life. She tells him she thinks the cat in the basement likes shiny things, lol, all the jewelry and underwear stolen from the apartment were in the basement, the cat took them.

Lol the next day on the news the story of the thief cat is aired, the neighbors are on TV talking about how if they had a security office, the culprit would have been caught on time and sujin would have returned home earlier. Las Las the neighbors decided to employ kjb as their security guard and inho and sujin adopted the stray cat. The endeu.

I would rate this 5/10

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT IT
1. It was a cute, fun story
2. There were lessons, don't judge a book by its cover, they all suspected kjb cos he looked like a thug but he was a sweetheart, appreciate what you have while you have it cos people can disappear whenever, oga had to lose sujin before he remembered their sweet days
3. Bla bla bla

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE
1. Erm nothing really, it's just an episode, I wasn't expecting much anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
nkiliuzo:
am surprised this thread has more than a thousand pages, na so we like Korean shows for naija here. chai

NA so o

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 3:59am On Aug 10, 2020
Birthdays :

1. Lee Sung Kyung

2. Go Ah Sung

3. Shin Hye Jung

4. Yeeun

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:01am On Aug 10, 2020
Asian oppas who are not Korean (part something)

The sky is your stepping stone.

Good morning everyone

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2020
Birthdays

1. My no 1 bias in aoa hyejeong my baby

2. Lee sung Kyung unni with the beautiful eyes

3. Go ah sung, a freaking star

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1498) (1499) (1500) (1501) (1502) (1503) (1504) ... (2188) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.