Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,229 members, 7,939,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2048178 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) ... (2203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
toykathy:
When time stopped?
You got both answers right! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
toykathy:

I am proudly one of them. Jipyeong deserves her more than dosan.
Mtcheww unni I've told you many times, jipyeong deserves me. Full stop.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Nah I am team Dosan. While Jipyeong is 100% my type, he had multiple opportunities to chyke Dalmi and he didn't. He can pocket his love now that she's into someone else.

Thank you very much jare

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
sarang60:

I agree that he deserves her more, He is just a funny tool for now

Nope! Wrong! Nobody deserves anybody, queen dalmi will choose whoever she wants and that whoever is the semi annoying dosan yayyyy!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lilmizzy(f): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
sarang60:

When EXO’s KAI RELEASED HIS MINI ALBUM.
when THE TITLE TRACK Mmmh MV was released YESTERDAY.
I'm curious about your favourite songs on the album?
mine are Reason and amnesia.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
I wanted to go on a full blown rant about Dodosolsollalasol but let me just sum it up:
1) South Korean writers have an affinity for paedophilia of all shapes and sizes
2) I'm tired
3) I'm going to finish my dangerous wife. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
I opened chrome and this image popped up as part of a new article. It's a really nice shot, full of swag! Sorry sweg! Love to see it!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
lilmizzy:

I'm curious about your favourite songs on the album?

mine are Reason and amnesia.

Girl when I heard Reason, I lost all reasoning....( hahahahaha...Mianhaeyo, I just had to). Hello stranger is such a beautiful song...I mean his tone, the pace of the song, the lyrical rap, just........GREAT. I thought Ride or die would be one of my top two and it doesn’t seem that way now but what I do know is that I am obsessed with the chorus and the instrumentals (the vibe of that part of is awesome). “I want nothing on me but you” will forever be legendary.

I have two number ones..... REASON and Mmmh

Hello stranger and Amnesia are tied at No. 2

No. 3...Nothing on me

No. 4.....Ride or die.

Now this is subject to change the more I listen as it is not set in stone. THE ENTIRE ALBUM WAS AND STILL IS AN EXPERIENCE.

Modified for this important part:

MRS KANG, please listen and give your verdict....I am waiting.

If only MRS PARK had our time now...I don’t even think I remember what her post looks like.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
#throwbacktuesday Part 2 (one shot)

Title : A FAMILY'S SECRET

Main Cast :
Lee hee do
Kim MI Kyung
Yoon se ah
Jun yuk san

Channel : kbs
Year: 2010

Fun fact : erm...

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
It's night, a lady dressed in a tank top and short shorts is in her house dancing to orange caramel's magic girl (lol minhyuk's song), male feet are climbing up the stairs to her apartment. She notices the shadow of the man through her door, he seems to be holding something like a knife, she's scared and turns off the music, she picks her phone to dial 911, the door is forcefully opened, she screams, falls down and drops the phone on the floor, she bows on the floor and says don't kill me, I didn't see your face. My purse is on the dresser my card pin is.. The man laughs, she slowly looks up, it's an old man with a spoon in his hand, the girl screams in anger "arabeoji!" he says what are you doing in the middle of the night, get out of there, the girl sits on the floor and cries in frustration. Arabeoji continues "this is my house". Lol he tied his tiny hair in two ponytails.

The next day arabeoji is having breakfast with his family, I'm guessing lhd is his son, kmk, daughter in law, ysa granddaughter and jks his grandson. Arabeoji says I'll give you silver spoons please make me Pyongyang dumplings. Kmk says she'll wrap his kimbap in dumpling shape, she tries to feed arabeoji the kimbap, he says you're no better than a maid, I won't eat, I'm Wang daein the son of Wang mansu of Pyongyang. Jks says grandpa has started again. Jks and lhd look at each other and yawn, kmk eyes lhd and says did you play internet chess all night again? Lhd says no I didn't. She turns to jks "you what did you do?" he says I wrote a song, I was inspired, this one's going to be a hit. Ysa says you say that all the time, if you have nothing to do come and sweep the hairs on the floor in the salon. Jks says noona you must have nothing to do to tie grandpa's hair like that (me: lol she did that disaster) ysa laughs and says what's wrong with it, it's pretty, right grandpa? Grandpa smiles and waves at her with the ponytail. The dancing lady walks in angrily and says she's moving out. Kmk says but you just moved in. Lady says arabeoji almost gave me a heart attack last night. Lhd asks arabeoji "did you go upstairs last night?" lol arabeoji says no, lady says I'm moving next week, I want my deposit by the end of the month. Kmk starts begging her, lady says this is not the first time. Ysa tells lady to speak to her mother respectfully. Arabeoji says throw her out lol, lady says I can't stand it. Jks says eomma just let her move out. Kmk keeps begging the lady. Lhd says we'll give you your money back. Kmk shouts yeobo! Ysa says you can move out we'll give you your money, can we continue eating. Jks says the soup is getting cold. Lady says make sure you pay me on time and leaves. Ysa says she's so rude. Jks says how dare she look down on my mom and grandpa. Lhd says I hope neither of you behaves like that outside. Kmk says how can you all be so relaxed? They all ignore her. Arabeoji screams Pyongyang dumplings!

Kmk is doing laundry, Lhd comes to her and says yeobo let's not put the room upstairs out for rent. She says why not? He says can't I use it as my study? I'm retired now, I'd like a room of my own. She says how will we pay her back her deposit? He says we lent juri (that's ysa) 30k to get her salon... Kmk screams no! Don't you dare ask juri for money. He asks why? Kmk says she hasn't saved enough that's why she hasn't paid us back, don't nag her to pay up, not for a measly study. Why do you need a study? You just want to play chess all day, go back to the real estate office and put the room back for rent.

Juri is washing a man's hair at her salon, she tells him to close his eyes, he says she looks really pretty from his angle, she smiles and says you're so sly, he says I wish you could shampoo my hair everyday, she says then what will you do for me everyday? He stands up and grabs her and they start kissing with water splashing all over them (me: he must be her boyfriend) they hear her mom's voice calling her name and freeze, lol they go back to washing his hair and they use a towel to cover his face. Kmk comes in and says oh you have a customer. She notices they are both wet and asks what happened, juri says customer I'm really sorry, he says no problem, please finish shampooing my hair. Kmk tells juri to come meet her at a restaurant when she's done. She leaves and juri and her man smile at each other.

At the restaurant, kmk says you're so mean, why aren't you paying me back, juri says because you're asking for the money behind dad's back why are you collecting it? Kmk says your dad's money is my money, the house, the bank accounts are all in your dad's name, can't I just receive 3k in my own name? Juri says don't you mean 33k if you add the 3k you want to borrow? Kmk says I'll make lunch for you from tomorrow, I'll make sure it doesn't smell. Will you give it to me? Juri gives her the money and says tell dad on time, I don't want to become an accomplice. Kmk says this is for the salon, how about this month's living expenses? Juri says why don't you suck all the money out of me? She gives kmk another envelope of money. Kmk says sorry but you're the only one who earns money (me:lol that's why you people want to kill her).

Lmao jks is at home reading an erotic novel online (plisk I can't laugh, the erotica is very detailed). Lhd enters jks quickly changes the screen and says can't you knock? Lhd says have you done the task your mom gave you.

They both go out to paste posters advertising the room for rent. Jks says dad isn't it nice having a son, we can go about pasting things like this. Dad, do we have to put the room for rent, grandpa will just make them leave anyway, don't rent it out. Lhd says you think so too? Jks says yes, Lhd says it's better for abeoji right? Jks agrees and says can I use it as a rehearsal room? Lhd says get a job. Jks says I got a job. Lhd asks where? Jks says at a live Cafe where people play the guitar and sing, a live singer. Lhd says I think it's time for you to wake up to reality now. Don't you think about that? Jks says that's why I found a job, it hurts my pride to sing at a Cafe. Lhd says do you even have any pride? Wake up to yourself and find a safe proper job. Jks says there's no such thing as a safe job, you were a public officer but.. They finish placing the posters and walk back home, juri meets them in front of the house, she comes out of a car, she asks where they are coming from, jks shows her the poster. She smiles and says you shouldn't have bothered, I found a tenant, the guy comes out of the driver's side of the car, Lmao it's her boyfriend, I guess no one in the family knows him.

Her mom is showing him around the room lol, she lies and says the house is very peaceful and the last tenant lived without any problems for 4 years lol juri says I've already told him about grandpa, the boyfriend says it's OK lol lhd and jks are angry he's renting the room. Boyfriend says but I'm not alone either, kmk says oh you're a newlywed? Boyfriend says no, I have a 5 year old daughter. Kmk says aigoo it must be tough to raise a daughter alone at your age. Juri says eomma why don't we also include cooking breakfast and dinner for them, it must be hard for them, they can pay us for the food. Kmk says I'm sorry, I'm too old to do all that, I'm not renting the room out to you. Lol lhd and jks are happy.

In front of a school boyfriend tells juri "see, I told you not to push it". Juri says getting married to you is already pushing it, just wait, I'll convince mom, you can become close to my family and Hana can warm to them, they won't be against our marriage once they get to know you both. This is a chance sent from heaven. School ends and Hana runs out screaming appa! She hugs juri (awwnn they like each other).

At the house, lhd is sleeping and snoring on the sofa, jks is holding his guitar, kmk is making dumplings, she tells jks to be quiet, he says he isn't even playing the guitar, she says she has a lot to think about. Jks says juri is too stingy about money, how can she ask you to feed that man and his daughter? You already have a hard life. She says then help make dumplings. He says will you cook for them, she asks are you crazy (lol). Arabeoji comes in and says dumplings! He laughs and says you're so kind, I'm going to give you something as a gift. He brings out a spoon from his pocket and says "a silver spoon". Kmk doesn't even look at him, she says thank you sarcastically, he says when you say it like that, you don't sound grateful at all, if someone's gracious you should be thankful to them. I was going to leave huge acres of land in your name. I won't give you again. Lhd's snoring gets louder, kmk angrily goes to throw a towel on his face, he wakes up.

Lhd is standing outside, juri comes home, she asks why he's outside, he says your mom is really upset, I think you were a little extreme, juri says I was not, I didn't tell her to go out and earn money did I? She walks in angrily. Lhd says you think you're the breadwinner of the house now don't you?

In the room kmk screams I don't want to. Juri says why, all you have to do is lay 2 more spoons on the table. Kmk says you don't know how much work is involved in feeding an extra mouth. Juri says that's nothing, do you think I work because I want to? I don't love working either (lol the three men are eavesdropping outside the door) kmk says once I start feeding them, I'll start noticing their laundry, once I do their laundry, I'll start cleaning too. Juri says mom stop overreacting. Kmk says that's what will happen, I can see it already, if you're my daughter how can you tell me to do that? Your dad earned a petty salary as a public officer, an ill father in law, you saw it yourself as a child, you know all about my situation. Juri says I know that's why I put up with everything till now. I wanted to go to college but went to beauty school instead, I wanted to gain experience at a huge beauty salon but I know your situation so I opened up a local salon. Kmk says don't act so good, other children do the same for their parents (lewl). Juri says eomma, why don't you ever tell me to get married, my friends mother's arrange blind dates for them. Kmk says you said you didn't want to go on blind dates. Juri says you don't want me to get married so I can provide for our family. Kmk is shocked and hurt, she says what? You... We're your parents not pimps. Juri says that's not what I meant. Kmk walks out angrily, lol she sees the men pretending they weren't listening.

Outside kmk is on the phone begging her friends for 30k, they can't help her(me: wait, how many 30k will this woman look for)

The next day kmk, lhd and jks are watching mblaq or infinite(I'm not sure which) on music bank, she says they're so handsome, she looks at jks and says you're nothing compared to them (ouch). Jks says they're Idols, lhd says look out how their legs and arms move, do you know how to dance? Jks says they're dance singers. Kmk says you're older, less handsome and you can't dance, it's not like you sing that well, why do you want to be a singer? You have no idea where you stand (me:Lmao kuku kee him) jks says I'm different from them, I'm a singer/songwriter, a real musician, an artist, it's my first day on the job today. Kmk sarcastically asks if she should get his suit ready?

He's going out with his guitar, kmk says I thought it's night work why are you going so early? She gives him some money and tells him to buy a nice shiny outfit, he says he doesn't have to buy a shiny outfit, she says really? She wants to return the money to her purse, he collects it and says he'll buy an outfit that's not shiny lol. He says he'll be good to her and leaves.

Kmk takes lunch to juri at the salon, juri is still forming anger. Kmk gives her a parcel full of pictures of men with their qualifications and background written on the back, she tells juri to pick 1. I didn't show you because you wanted to find romance, I didn't want to stress you out, I'm not going to raise your kids for you later on. Juri says don't worry about it, I'm not having kids. Kmk says why not? You should have a daughter like you to understand how I feel. Kmk's friends come in to tell her that the woman who is in charge of their thrift contributions has run away with their money. They go to the woman's house, everywhere is locked. Kmk falls to the ground devastated, it starts to rain, she sits there in the rain and says she can't do this me.

Jks shouts you can't do this to me, you said I would sing, what kind of live singer wears an outfit like this. Lol he's at the Cafe and they gave him a water's uniform. The manager rudely says "I'm sorry, our former singer decided not to quit" jks says so you want me to serve? Manager says that's how all big singers started, try going to a karaoke, everyone's a singer, it's not easy to make money singing these days. Jks says what kind of fool will accept this small pay to serve all night? Maybe you don't have servers cos you don't have customers. Manager laughs and says a celebrity owns this place, so our customers are high class. Many people from the entertainment industry come here, everyone starts off serving before they move on to performing. Young kids these days don't know how it feels to be hungry. Go if you're not interested, I can find someone else easily. Jks throws the uniform on the floor and says don't make a poor musician feel this hopeless, he starts to leave. The manager says ya! I'll make you a singer after a few months. Jks says wait right here, I'll come back here as a customer and teach you a lesson, got it?

Jks walks home in the rain crying.

Kmk is home looking sad and sterilizing spoons. Jks comes home drenched and asks her to make him ramen. She asks what's wrong, he says he's not going to work there, he notices her eyes are red and asks if she cried, she says she's just feeling sleepy. She tells him not to do the job if he doesn't want to, she didn't like the idea in the first place. A man should work during the day and sleep at night (me:erm.. Security men nko) eeyah jks says he's going to work there that he only came home early cos it's his first day, he says they really liked his singing.

Jks goes back to beg the manager lol, that one does plenty shakara before hiring him as a waiter and promising to let him sing once there's a vacancy.

Dancing lady comes to pack her things and asks for her deposit. Lhd says she'll get it at the end of the month, arabeoji comes out with cane and calls her a thief saying she stole all his land and money from him. Lhd tries to stop him and arabeoji starts beating him with the cane.

Kmk goes to juri and says she'll feed the family that wants to rent the room upstairs. Juri is happy and tells her boyfriend.

LOL at home jks and lhd are arguing over the room, jks wants to rehearse cos he got a job, lhd wants to use the room as his study. Lhd says taepyeong (that's yks) a person needs to

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
differentiate between talent and hobbies, music is your hobby not your talent. Taepyeong sulks and says you've never seen me perform. Lhd says did you ever call us to watch? Taepyeong says I'm not ready. Lhd says you can't even call your parents to your performance, how can you be a singer? Taepyeong says "you said your dream was to be a writer, don't you regret giving up on that dream?" lhd says that was when I was young, my dream now is to see my son live a good life. Taepyeong says that's why your life is boring. Lhd goes what? Taepyeong says that's why we can't understand each other and angrily leaves the room.

Taepyeong goes to his room to read his online erotic novel to relieve his stress, he notices that one of the authors is online. The writers Id is lucky king while taepyeong's name is musician. Taepyeong sends a message to lucky king telling him he's a fan. Lol lucky king's current work is titled Cinderella and the nude bra (me: I die). Lucky king is glad someone likes his work cos he doesn't think he's good, taepyeong says his work is very good, they start discussing about their private lives and encouraging themselves, they understand each other as per struggling musician and struggling writer and wait! What? Lucky king is actually lhd, Lmao all the time kmk thinks he's playing chess, he's actually writing erotic novels Lmao.

Outside juri and her boyfriend are making out. Inside kmk is worrying about money. Arabeoji is cleaning his spoon, while lhd and taepyeong are chatting with each other without realizing it.

Lhd receives a call from a movie director who wants to adapt Cinderella and the nude bra into a movie (me:Lmao so basically a Indecency director). He goes to meet the guy and the guy talks about how he's famous and has made 99 movies. Lol the names of the movies Lmao I can't!. Lhd agrees to turn his story into a hot screenplay for directornim

Juri and her boyfriend are in his car, she's asking how he'll cope with leaving his house to come live in the small room upstairs. Boyfriend says he thinks it'll be fun and thrilling, he's wondering how he'll control himself from going to her room. Boyfriend whose name is Lee wanseop says he has a surprise for juri, he takes her to a club, goes onstage and says he wants to propose to his girlfriend, everyone claps, juri is shy but happy, wanseop says he's a horrible singer but he spent 1 month learning how to dance so he'll dedicate a performance to her. He starts dancing (awwnn he's cute), juri is dying of happiness, a waiter brings an engagement ring to her, she's excited, she looks at the waiter lol it's taepyeong. They are both shocked, lol taepyeong recognizes wanseop as the guy who wanted to rent the room, he says isn't he divorced with a daughter? (me: and so?) lol juri says she doesn't know wanseop, she's there to see her friend. Taepyeong looks like he believes her then wanseop finishes dancing and says I'll live to please you all my life, please marry me, I loveyou juri lol taepyeong drops the ring on the floor goes to the stage and starts fighting wanseop calling him a conman (lol they can't even fight) juri is on the floor searching for the ring lol. She finds it and runs out.

Security men throw taepyeong and wanseop out of the club. Manager fires taepyeong. Juri comes to ask wanseop if he's OK. Taepyeong tells her to stop being ridiculous, she says I thought you were a live singer, you're nothing but a waiter, do mom and dad know? He says what about you? Do they know what you and this man are up to? I feel sorry for our parents. Wanseop says I was going to tell them later. Taepyeong says when? After you lie to us and move in? Juri says he just needed time to bond with our family first. Taepyeong says he needed time to trick us and live in the same house. I don't believe this, he grabs wanseop by the collar and says you're married with a kid. Wanseop says I'm not married, I'm divorced, I know how you feel but don't talk about my daughter. Lol taepyeong says you old man, wanseop says I'm only 33 years old. Taepyeong says you don't have a house you're renting out a tiny room. Wanseop says I have my own brand new apartment. Taepyeong turns to juri and says you're after his money then. Wanseop says I don't have that much, I run a small pharmacy. Taepyeong releases his collar and says if you're that confident why lie to my parents?

Taepyeong and juri are walking home together, he says I'll tell mom, she says I'll also tell her you're a waiter, he says I got fired anyway thanks to you, she says I'll also tell her that. They keep threatening each other till they reach the gate. They see their dad coming from his meeting with director, he's drunk and keeps calling himself a writer, an erotic writer. Lol the children run to meet him, he says their family is full of artists, his daughter is a hair artist, son musician, wife housework artist (lol aigoo). Kmk runs out shouting arabeoji, apparently he's missing. They all start to look for him. After searching for 30 minutes, they realize the lights in the upstairs room is on. He's there, he tells them to go out that's his house. They try to take him downstairs, he says he won't let them take his land. Lhd says we're not after your documents, please go to bed. Arabeoji keeps talking about how he's Wang Daein son of Pyongyang's Wang mansu. Kmk says who will live here if you keep coming up all the time? Please don't make our lives so difficult. Arabeoji says how dare you maid? Get out of here. She shouts I'm not a maid, I'm your daughter in law, the wife of your son, I served you half my life, how can you not recognize me, isn't it time you acted your age? You'll be so upset once you go to the next world. You will regret this. (I think arabeoji has alzheimers) lhd shouts at kmk "stop it! Don't put this room out for rent" arabeoji you can come here as much as you want. Kmk says what? Lhd says don't put the room out for rent and make his life hard. I'm going to use this room as my study, I'll make a load of money for us. Juri I'm sorry but pay back the money you borrowed even if it's half. Juri says I gave it all to mom, didn't you tell him yet (ghen ghen) lhd is surprised, kmk starts crying "I lost the money" (me: oh she did contribution with the money)

Kmk and lhd are in the room talking, she's apologizing, juri and taepyeong are eavesdropping. Lhd asks kmk why? She says other wives receive money from their husbands and doubled it, I was jealous and I wanted to increase our funds too. I'll borrow from my parents or we can take a loan. I have to pay the deposit first, then I have to wait for the lady that ran away with money to be caught. They both start crying, lhd says it's upsetting that their lives is this shaken cos of a measly 30k, I was a money making machine and you were a money saving machine all your life, why couldn't we save up some more. They keep crying and encouraging themselves that at least they live in their own house and have 2 healthy children and they are not evil people. Juri and taepyeong are also crying outside the door.

The next morning kmk is making hangover soup for lhd, juri says she'll no longer rent the room out since lhd is against it.

Lhd is outside talking to director on the phone, someone knocks the gate, lhd opens, it's a policeman. Taepyeong sees him and runs inside to tell kmk he thinks they've caught the criminal woman, they all run out.

LOL outside the policeman is asking lhd (his name is wang bok) if he posted an erotic story under the name lucky king. Taepyeong is shocked and goes "lucky king?" kmk says what's that? Taepyeong says he's a famous erotic writer. Lol everyone is shocked. The policeman asks him to come to the station.

Apparently the site where he posts his story is actually run by a minor (lol eeyah). Wang bok says he's never even spoken to the site operator. They ask if he's ever been paid for his stories, he says no. He asks if it's illegal to post erotic stories, policeman says if he can prove that he's not related to the minor, he can go home. Apparently the boy is 17 years old and has earned 70k from running the website. The policeman asks why a respectable man is writing dirty stories (me: is it your business?)

Taepyeong comes to visit Wang bok in jail, he confesses that he's musician and he should have realized since Wang means king and bok means lucky. They realize that from the chats they had, they actually understand each other.

Kmk is at home helping arabeoji wash up. He asks if he should wash her, she says no need, I'm just a maid, he says you're not a maid, you're my daughter, my pretty daughter but you've gotten old lol, he tells her he likes her and he'll give her all his land (awwnn she's touched he remembers her).

At the station, the 17 year old comes and they prove they don't know each other. The policeman tells Wang bok, while you wrote the stories, he made money off it. They ask him what he did with the 70k, he said he bought game, clothes, shoes and an apartment for he and his girlfriend, Wang bok asks if he goes to school, he says he was expelled.

He's released and kmk is waiting for him with tofu, he's embarrassed, she's annoyed lol, she says he has not touched her in bed for so long but he's been using all his energy in writing. He apologizes.

They walk home together, she asks if he'll keep writing, he says no that it's immature, he enjoyed writing cos people read his works and posted comments, he felt like a star, he had never felt like the main character both at work and home, writing made him feel special. She says did you know it was your love letters that made me marry you? Write that kind of stuff, it's beautiful, warm and makes people happy, he puts his arms around her and they walk happily. Her phone rings, it's juri.

Wang bok and taepyeong are sitting in a funeral home, arabeoji is dead (me: awwnn but thank God). Wanseop comes to pay his respects, juri is shocked, taepyeong runs to him and whispers "how dare you come here, get out" kmk and Wang bok are confused, juri confesses that they're dating. Lol kmk starts crying and saying she wants to go with arabeoji, lol she says what else are you hiding, How can a family have so many secrets? Taepyeong confesses that he's a waiter lol. She keeps shouting aigoo and her friends think she's mourning her father in law, they praise her for being a devoted daughter in law lol. They tell her that their council is going to give a devoted daughter in law award and they'll nominate her, another friend asks if she'll win money, the friend says no its not cash prize but a set of silver spoons, because being devoted is not about money, awwnn kmk realizes that everytime arabeoji says he'll give her a silver spoon, he was actually praising her and she thought he couldn't remember her, she cries, her children cry with her.

A few days later, they are renovating the upstairs room, it's going to be Wang bok's study by day and taepyeong's rehearsal room by night, the parents have agreed for juri to date wanseop and taepyeong has scored a small performing gig which he invites his family to. As they remove the wallpaper from the room, they see an envelope taped to the wall, it's property ownership documents in arabeoji's name, they are all surprised (me: that must be why he was so protective of the room and always talking about land, he wasn't so crazy after all). They are all happy that they get to inherit land, they open the document and lol mtcheww the land is in Pyongyang in North Korea Lmao, they are disappointed and go back to renovating, they remove the carpet and OmG the floor is full of money, arabeoji has been keeping money under the carpet for years. They all scream in excitement, they find a picture of their family under the carpet too awwnn. They smile.

We see flashbacks of arabeoji keeping every money he makes under the carpet.

The endeu.

I'd rate this 7/10.

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT IT
1. It's a little bit of everything, nice, funny, heartwarming, relatable etc

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE
1. Nothing really, at first I was like why didn't he tell them about the money earlier instead of watching them suffer but I guess they might not have appreciated it as much as they do now.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
sarang60:

Girl when I heard Reason, I lost all reasoning....( hahahahaha...Mianhaeyo, I just had to). Hello stranger is such a beautiful song...I mean his tone, the pace of the song, the lyrical rap, just........GREAT. I thought Ride or die would be one of my top two and it doesn’t seem that way now but what I do know is that I am obsessed with the chorus and the instrumentals (the vibe of that part of is awesome). “I want nothing on me but you” will forever be legendary.

I have two number ones..... REASON and Mmmh

Hello stranger and Amnesia are tied at No. 2

No. 3...Nothing on me

No. 4.....Ride or die.

Now this is subject to change the more I listen as it is not set in stone. THE ENTIRE ALBUM WAS AND STILL IS AN EXPERIENCE.

Modified for this important part:

MRS KANG, please listen and give your verdict....I am waiting.

If only MRS PARK had our time now...I don’t even think I remember what her post looks like.

Yes ma, I'll listen to it next week

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:54am On Dec 02, 2020
Who is watching awaken? My best airing drama for now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:00am On Dec 02, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Mtcheww unni I've told you many times, jipyeong deserves me. Full stop.
yes! He deserves u. Kim Sun ho deserves me

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:00am On Dec 02, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Nah I am team Dosan. While Jipyeong is 100% my type, he had multiple opportunities to chyke Dalmi and he didn't. He can pocket his love now that she's into someone else.

That's ur opinion. He will pocket his love I know. He will even give dosan the kidney to ask dalmi out properly. That's how cool he is. Dalmi is just blind

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:01am On Dec 02, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Nope! Wrong! Nobody deserves anybody, queen dalmi will choose whoever she wants and that whoever is the semi annoying dosan yayyyy!

Sarang60 don't mind her. Aproko!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:12am On Dec 02, 2020
toykathy:
yes! He deserves u. Kim Sun ho deserves me

LOL first of all, there's nobody called u.

Second of all, you know you're spreading fake news right?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:13am On Dec 02, 2020
toykathy:

That's ur opinion. He will pocket his love I know. He will even give dosan the kidney to ask dalmi out properly. That's how cool he is. Dalmi is just blind

Blind people deserve love too and dosan will also love her blindly lol

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:14am On Dec 02, 2020
toykathy:

Mind me! Mind me!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:14am On Dec 02, 2020
toykathy:

Mind me! Mind me!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2020
toykathy:
Who is watching awaken? My best airing drama for now

I've downloaded both episodes but I haven't watched it yet, oops mianhe!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2020
Happy birthday Song Ha Yoon

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

I've downloaded both episodes but I haven't watched it yet, oops mianhe!
NG oppa's look in this drama is soothing to my eyes. I know it's kinda early to judge but I'm enjoying every bit of it now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

Blind people deserve love too and dosan will also love her blindly lol

Na una sabi o

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
kangminhyuksho:

LOL first of all, there's nobody called u.

Second of all, you know you're spreading fake news right?

What else can I say Thank you @Kangminhyuksho grin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by collinsetta63: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
toykathy:

NG oppa's look in this drama is soothing to my eyes. I know it's kinda early to judge but I'm enjoying every bit of it now

Oh la la!!!
I hope there'll be romance sha, at least a sprinkling!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2020
toykathy:

What else can I say Thank you @Kangminhyuksho grin
You're welcome

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
RaphaellaDD:

Oh la la!!!
I hope there'll be romance sha, at least a sprinkling!

I don't know for now but there are two potential brides for oppa.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:07am On Dec 03, 2020
toykathy:

I don't know for now but there are two potential brides for oppa.

Ha! Okay oh, can't wait to catch up
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 6:28am On Dec 03, 2020
Was just on YouTube watching the OTS of Healer and saw that the song Eternal Love was done by Michael Learns To Rock. Wow.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:06am On Dec 03, 2020
Where does time go?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) (1597) ... (2203) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.