Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2012044 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (2189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KIM YOUNG KWANG

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Triple

2. Hello me

3. Lookout, Room no 9 and gogh the starry night

4. Hmmm so I've liked all his characters but I'm not sure I can say I've loved loved any of his characters even though I absolutely enjoy watching him

5. He and Han groo in can we get married, he and Yuri in gogh the starry night and he and park bo young in that movie where they didn't end up together

7. An abusive husband that ends up killing his wife and committing suicide, yep its not going to be a pretty drama

8. Seo Hyun Jin as the wife just cos I really want her to be play something with a bit more oomph, she's been playing a lot of bland, simple characters lately

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tosik(m): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

I totally feel you, I was bored at some point but I don't think it's because there's no romance, for me it was because I've watched a lot of similar action plot so the drama felt sort of predictable, I still find it interesting sha and I feel like it might pick up
just thinking so...because the first two seems unstable...wishing it could get better this week tho...

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
tosik:

just thinking so...because the first two seems unstable...wishing it could get better this week tho...

I really liked it. I loved the storyline because I haven't seen that in a while, I like the action scenes and fight choreographies, I liked how the revenge happens like they don't just kill them but the humiliate them and all, I like the team and our detective...(if or when she joins them, they are going to be unstoppable)

I can't wait to see how the other stories unfold.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

BIBLICAL GARDEN'S NOT WEST

East of Eden

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
sarang60:

I really liked it. I loved the storyline because I haven't seen that in a while, I like the action scenes and fight choreographies, I liked how the revenge happens like they don't just kill them but the humiliate them and all, I like the team and our detective...(if or when she joins them, they are going to be unstoppable)

what is the name of the drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
lordprogress:

what is the name of the drama.

Taxi driver

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2021
sarang60:

East of Eden
Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
Random post : #videofashion.

MV for today is meaning of you featuring iu and Kim chang hwan, the song is one of iu's remake project, it's a song originally done by Kim chang hwan and his brothers in the 1900s lol, so she begged him to join her in the remake (I can't wait for future superstars to also remake uri iu ssi's songs in like 20 years or so) anyway the mv is mainly both of them in the studio so they're dressed very casually, there's also an interview section and although we don't see iu's complete outfit, I'd like to believe it's a pretty gown

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tosik(m): 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
sarang60:

lol apart from that drama,can u list some interesting on going drama series for me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

She clearly has issues and she needs to get help but Kim Jung Hyun is responsible for all of his actions, I still maintain that his agency played dirty and seo ye Ji got dragged into this mess, if anyone is going to be dragged let it even be for something that makes sense, so far I have not seen anything that will make me believe she bullied him, he was in a toxic relationship with her, she manipulated him (maybe), she might be a rude psycho controlling girlfriend but everything he did was of his own volition, whether he was mentally ill or not he made the choice to act however way he did on set. She does not deserve to be dragged for his actions cos he could have broken up with her, my own concern now is her lying about her education aigoo how do you make up stories when you're going to be in the public eye, it doesn't even make any sense, she should have been wiser and just said the truth, a lot of actors don't go to university why lie about it ffs

Oh! Pffttt....... There goes another great actress. I wish her the best

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
toykathy:

Oh! Pffttt....... There goes another great actress. I wish her the best

Abi o, let her just go and get serious therapy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Dear olodos,

WITCH YOO HEE

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:21am On Apr 15, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Yoon Hyun min oppa, love of my life

2. Kim Tae woo ahjussi, uri hyung

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:29am On Apr 15, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Yoon Hyun Min

2. Kim Tae Woo

3. Ryu Eui Hyun

4. Wang Bit Na

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:35am On Apr 15, 2021
Happy news day, first hospital playlist season 2 is starting June 17, I can't wait to meet my family again, almost all the characters are coming back so yayyy. Kang sora has given birth to her baby and I'm so happy for her. I hope she'll come back to dramaland someday, I'm still here hoping and praying Han groo returns to us

*currently watching*: oh my ladylord, taxi driver
Song of the day : your grace is enough - siwon (lol it still blows my mind how siwon was able to sing gospel at a concert and fans still went along with it, it's either they didn't understand the English or they were just like hot oppa can sing whatever, we'll stan lol)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:40am On Apr 15, 2021
Game time

KIM SEO HYUNG

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:43am On Apr 15, 2021
Guess the drama title

I CARRIED ONE PART OF A CONSTELLATION FROM THE GROUND

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

KIM SEO HYUNG

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of hers

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. Lovers in Paris

2. Assembly

3. Well..... I'll say I've liked every drama she's been in

4. I really don't think I've ever watched any drama where she was my main focus

7. She's acting some sort of boss woman drama with Lee bo young and I am here for the role

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2021
Random post: #Videofashion.

MV for today is 5urprise's hey u come on. It's an ost and sort of like a promo video for the group, the mv is mostly bts of the web drama(i think it's a web drama) and other random photoshoot of the band. They looked good tho, normal outfits, high fashion, themed, all they wore looked good on them.

Random group shots aka meet the korean warblers

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Witch at court

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
Park Hyung Shik and Han Hyo Joo are in talk for a drama. Dear drama god, pls give me this pair

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
toykathy:

Witch at court
Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
toykathy:
Park Hyung Shik and Han Hyo Joo are in talk for a drama. Dear drama god, pls give me this pair

I feel like the drama might not have romance but yes! to the pairing!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Moura7(m): 9:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
Damn...Sisyphus myth ain't bad at all...Vincenzo is clear sha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

I feel like the drama might not have romance but yes! to the pairing!

I rebuke bad thing. Me dat I want unnie to teach my man how to kisseu. She's gat PhD in that area

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
toykathy:

I rebuke bad thing. Me dat I want unnie to teach my man how to kisseu. She's gat PhD in that area

LOL don't worry your man is also a professional.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title
I CARRIED ONE PART OF A CONSTELLATION FROM THE GROUND
Dear olodos,
I PICKED UP A CELEBRITY ON THE STREET

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:13am On Apr 16, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Kim Hee Jun

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:14am On Apr 16, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LOL don't worry your man is also a professional.

What do you think will happen if two professionals kisseu There will be thunderstorm

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2021
tosik:

lol apart from that drama,can u list some interesting on going drama series for me

I am currently watching

Vincenzo and LOVING IT. I even prefer it to sisyphus which is also good. If you like dark themes, get into "Sell your hunted house" it is only 2 eps now but I like it.

You can also check out L.U.C.A..it is only 12 episodes

So we have 4 dramas

1. Vincenzo
2. Sisyphus
3. Sell your hunted house
4. L.U.C.A

You can check the first episodes to see if you like them.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:18am On Apr 16, 2021
Oh wow, whoever wrote oh my ladylord deserves cane, there is nothing about the love triangle that makes any sense, absolutely nothing, I'm just like wait! A fifty something year old man wrote this script? Jinja? Honestly if not that the cast are actually good actors aigoo, they're the only thing saving this trainwreck of a story, I honestly feel they should be paid double for doing this drama tbh Tsk Tsk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1668) (1669) (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) ... (2189) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.