Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,947 members, 7,886,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:33 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2016510 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (2191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by machi25(f): 6:59am On Jul 24, 2014
I have seen boys before flower,personal taste,a man called God,kang chi,jumong,mara and clara,her mother's daughter,glass mask,my school E.T teacher(comic),24,prison break,one tree hii(1-9),city hunter,ilgimae,etc...mexican movies are also on point...guys go see any movie with lee min hoo as the lead actor,he never disappoints e.g FAITH,boys b4 flower,city hunter

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 7:13am On Jul 24, 2014
Kdrama is improving more and more, plus they've got fine talented actors and actresses too. Lol
Have watched 95% of all these mentioned dramas. Just wanna mention some very interesting, not always mentioned ones, which are:
- 3 days (who is trying to kill the President? What happens when a president can't trust those around him- even his own bodyguards? Who is to be trusted? Is the president himself innocent?don't miss this one. It's something else. You'll watch it over and over I bet you)

- ghost phantom (it's great and a breath of fresh air to see a female play an 'iris-like' James Bond role. It's a must watch.

- sejong the great ( you will be challenged after watching this one. It's a historical drama. How do you know which one amongst your children has the ability to become a great king/should it just be bestowed on the eldest son? How do you use wit and tact to play politics where you have very intelligent, smart ministers who can topple you and your rule(government) if you are lacking? Brains working- this drama is epic.

- the conqueror (depicting the life and times of one of korea's greatest rulers, king gwanggetto THE GREAT whose counterpart is king sejong THE GREAT. The main character (prince Damdeok) is a character to watch. You will not be able to drop this one once you begin. Lol.

- Who Are You (when a policewoman's boyfriend dies on duty- he was also in the force- and she happens to be where she shouldn't that day and witnesses his death. Even though she loses her mind, she was still a 'threat' to the bad eggs and masterminds. Who is behind it all? Who is gonna try another one on her even as her 'dead' boyfriend was trying as much as he could to protect her.

- I Hear Your Voice ( ah! How do we begin with this one? The chemistry and dynamics between the lead characters is wonderful to watch. How is it that a little boy who can read people's thoughts comes back 10 years later to keep a promise of protection he made to a teenage girl who testified against his father's murderer? I love this drama! Seriously.

- The Master's Sun ( when a girl who can see and hear ghosts and always being pestered by them for help has a chance meeting with a guy whose single touch will make those ghosts disappear and she can sleep/have peace). But what happens when such a guy is the proud, pompous, business-minded, no nonsense type who thinks she's a lunatic? grin what happens between them? You can watch this one over again.

- Answer me 1997 ( this is about teenage love and friendship amongst high school students). Do some of them end up getting married to the boy/girl they grew up with? This drama is down to earth and refreshing. You will love it.

The Emperor (this drama is not much talked about/known by people. But it's in the class of The Conqueror and king Sejong the Great.

Others I recommend include: dong yi, jewel in the palace, protect the boss, 7th grade civil servant, Faith, Iron empress, Empress ki, you are beautiful, athena, iris, a man called 'god', jumong, kingdom of the winds, my princess, the moon that embraces the sun, a thousand kisses, kang chi(gu family book), queen insoo, secret garden, king 2 hearts, warrior baek dong soo, etc

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Odinaka00(m): 7:16am On Jul 24, 2014
Wislet: my dear, I tire ooooo. BB usage can be ....... Aah.

My dear if you see as the thing dey pain me ee, yu can't even imagine that few korean dramas I have here were the ones my nephew brot when he came here last year, Jumong, iron empress, go joyoung season 1-13, iris, athena, kingdom of wings, city hunter, I ve been since then trying to download from site buh I nor fit
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:24am On Jul 24, 2014
Wislet: Pls is there an application for movie conversion for BB devices?
Downloaded a drama from mp4soji..com , but it says "movie format not supported for this device". It's (mp4) format, so why? Pls what could be the matter? Should I transfer it to PC to play it, or how can I get it to play on BB?
Someone who knows pls help. Thanks
Transfer it to PC. That's what I did.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 7:27am On Jul 24, 2014
Odinaka00:

My dear if you see as the thing dey pain me ee, yu can't even imagine that few korean dramas I have here were the ones my nephew brot when he came here last year, Jumong, iron empress, go joyoung season 1-13, iris, athena, kingdom of wings, city hunter, I ve been since then trying to download from site buh I nor fit
try buying any other one(s) you like. You can check the ones I posted. Unless someone can tell us how BB can download successfully without the 'this video format is not supported by this device' thingy.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 7:34am On Jul 24, 2014
Atk01: Transfer it to PC. That's what I did.
thank you dear.

@odinaka00, you can download from frendz4m.com(this one plays with no problems) or from ..com (you will have to transfer the downloaded video to PC to play).
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2014
temmytopsy1:
I visited d site today but I can't download
it's back now, you can download. If it doesn't play on your phone, transfer it to PC to watch.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by phew09(f): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2014
SalC: I prefer hiss character in City Hunter. He acted childishly in Boys before flowers.

hahahah! more like a spoilt child/lover boy makes it the more sexy.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Odinaka00(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2014
Wislet: thank you dear.

@odinaka00, you can download from frendz4m.com(this one plays with no problems) or from ..com (you will have to transfer the downloaded video to PC to play).

I think this site is having some problem...aaahhhhhhh!!!! My dear thanks, lemme continue with my hollywood movies and series, unless u gona help me arrange thes Kdramas from 9ja 4 me lol....I will pay
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fynestboi: 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
The seasonal one.
You can get each for N150 or N100 from road side DVD sellers.
The film sweet die!
na the last seasoon me dey find jare, d movie is one of my fav.!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fynestboi: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
TiffanyJ:
bayan is now the regent and he is more ambitious than el tumur. He stoped the emperor 4ram marrying nyang.
The emperor is another matter entirely
What? shocked i tnk bayan once told his guidance that if he ever turn out to be like el temur the guy should kill him? This is interesting!
So bayan is now the villian?

But wait oo the emperor and kinyang are married already with a son na.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by TiffanyJ(f): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Fynestboi: What? shocked i tnk bayan once told his guidance that if he ever turn out to be like el temur the guy should kill him? This is interesting!
So bayan is now the villian?

But wait oo the emperor and kinyang are married already with a son na.
she is a royal consort not an empress. The film no end sha. When you get to season five vex go catch you
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
Fynestboi: na the last seasoon me dey find jare, d movie is one of my fav.!
It's out na!
It's season 8.
That's where the whole secret cum kasala got bursted!
That yeye sister wey dey claim original princess Bleep up, the King come know say she be fake. She was sent away from the palace... She later suffered &...
Last Bullet
Make I no reveal everything... Go buy am watch!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
TiffanyJ:
she is a royal consort not an empress. The film no end sha. When you get to season five vex go catch you
The director of that Empress Ki is a confusionist.
The movie was concluded in a dumb way. It didn't even tally with the real life story of Empress Ki on wikipedia.
He was trying to create something different but endep up making a mess of the film!
Last Bullet
How can Wang Yu just die like a fowl?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
It's out na!
It's season 8.
That's where the whole secret cum kasala got bursted!
That yeye sister wey dey claim original princess Bleep up, the King come know say she be fake. She was sent away from the palace... She later suffered &...
Last Bullet
Make I no reveal everything... Go buy am watch!
chaii gringrin I go find am go once am chance.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
The director of that Empress Ki is a confusionist.
The movie was concluded in a dumb way. It didn't even tally with the real life story of Empress Ki on wikipedia.
He was trying to create something different but endep up making a mess of the film!
Last Bullet
How can Wang Yu just die like a fowl?

@bolded for real?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
TiffanyJ:
sure i knw she was nt, but wont she? Well lemme watch am finish first... sad
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Missmossy(f): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Fynestboi: sure i knw she was nt, but wont she? Well lemme watch am finish first... sad
Hmmm so u do watch Korean movies a lot. Cool,my bro isn't a fan.....longest time!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by AdaBekee1(f): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
Please, how did kang chi end? Mine stopped at season 3 in what seemed like a modern setting. I think mine ended when kang chi was trying to help a lady recover her bag. Is that where yours stopped too?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fynestboi: 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Missmossy:
Hmmm so u do watch Korean movies a lot. Cool,my bro isn't a fan.....longest time!
yeah ma'am a lot, how thing with you? Its really been long smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Missmossy(f): 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Fynestboi: yeah ma'am a lot, how thing with you? Its really been long smiley
I do once in a while,its been a while....true. All is very fine.

Ow has life been treating you @ OAU?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fynestboi: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
Missmossy:
I do once in a while,its been a while....true. All is very fine.

Ow has life been treating you @ OAU?
hmmmmm @bolded am currently at home, no thanks to omole for shuttng down the school.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tIce(m): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
AdaBekee1: Please, how did kang chi end? Mine stopped at season 3 in what seemed like a modern setting. I think mine ended when kang chi was trying to help a lady recover her bag. Is that where yours stopped too?
dat's where mine also stop.... Bt I'm patiently waiting for d 4th season. Go give the kings daughter a trial bro
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Missmossy(f): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
Fynestboi: hmmmmm @bolded am currently at home, no thanks to omole for shuttng down the school.
Ooooh! I see. It will soon be over,despite all....it is well. Currently,students could pay their fees and register right?

I sometimes don't understand my brother. Don't worry too much. Pele.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by TiffanyJ(f): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
Fynestboi: sure i knw she was nt, but wont she? Well lemme watch am finish first... sad
what season are you?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by possibilita(m): 1:50am On Jul 25, 2014
una no dey try oh,all this beta film day way i still day waste ma time for useless merlin season 5?even afta i knw abt d death of king arthur,but wait oh this kang chi self i no see season 4 oh
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 4:56am On Jul 25, 2014
tIce: dat's where mine also stop.... Bt I'm patiently waiting for d 4th season. Go give the kings daughter a trial bro
possibilita: una no dey try oh,all this beta film day way i still day waste ma time for useless merlin season 5?even afta i knw abt d death of king arthur,but wait oh this kang chi self i no see season 4 oh
kang chi ended at season 3. There's no 4, so what you saw was the end.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Fynestboi: 9:03am On Jul 25, 2014
TiffanyJ:
what season are you?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by TiffanyJ(f): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2014
Fynestboi: 4
ok
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by godwah(f): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
The moon dat embrace d sun,personal taste,jewel in d palace,boys b4 flower hmmmmnnn bridal mask
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tIce(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
Wislet: kang chi ended at season 3. There's no 4, so what you saw was the end.
hmnnn wat a bad ending then So SUZY ( Dam Yeo-wool) didn't die, any explanation for that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (2191) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.