Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,716 members, 7,882,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2014385 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) ... (2190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

CHOI SUNG EUN

1. The first drama you saw her in

2. The most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your favorite drama of her

4. Your favorite character she's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since beyond evil has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2021
Guess the drama title

HOLIDAY

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2021
Guess the drama from the screenshot

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

Since beyond evil has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

I haven’t watched it yet so my answers remain the same

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Hwarang

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

HOLIDAY

Summer vacation?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

HNGGLDNG

Hong Gil dong

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

STMFR - GN

Set me free - Gain

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
toykathy:

Hwarang

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
toykathy:

Summer vacation?

LOL you're so close, try harder

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
toykathy:

Hong Gil dong

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
toykathy:

Set me free - Gain

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fati2001(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Areola14:
I
don't know where the issues come from. Maybe is my eyes or my brain, Asians are not attractive although to me. No matter how they package themselves, both their male and female.. not the Arab's, I mean the Chinese and Japanese looking people... No matter how rich, intelligent, good looking. It doesn't move me... The other time, I was watching a news where they show the most handsome man in china, I look at the way he smile with gap teeth, to me he looks like someone crying bitterly. Ejooooorrr! Is it my brain or my eyes

thanks for sharing the information, but WE MOVE ON.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT ROMANCE SECTION.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
toykathy:

I guess you are watching their drama.

Emmmmmmmm........my babieeeeeessssssss

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
kangminhyuksho:

LOL you're so close, try harder

Vacation

If this is not correct then kindly do ur dear olodos grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
toykathy:

Vacation

If this is not correct then kindly do ur dear olodos grin

LOL you are correct nopdong!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bukatyne(f): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
toykathy:

Hwarang

This drama keeps popping up in suggestions; is it interesting?

Do you have a popular drama it's like?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
bukatyne:

This drama keeps popping up in suggestions; is it interesting?

Do you have a popular drama it's like?

It's sageuk tho. But Its very interesting. Like boys before flower but village setting sort of

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jeon(f): 11:12am On Aug 08, 2021
S.Coups is a rapper under Pledis Entertainment.

He is the leader of the boy group SEVENTEEN and the leader of Hip-Hop Team.

He is the leader of the special sub-unit 'Leaders'.

His real name is Choi Seungcheol and he was born on August 8th, 1995 in Daegu, South Korea.

One of the best leader and daddy grin

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bukatyne(f): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
toykathy:

It's sageuk tho. But Its very interesting. Like boys before flower but village setting sort of

Never watched BBF for some strange reasons.

I would look up Hwarang.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bukatyne(f): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
Finished Encounter/Boyfriend and boy o boy, I looooved the slow burn.

I wasn't a fan of the ML initially however he quickly grew on me. I loved his assertiveness when dealing with the FL's in-laws. He was idealistic yet firm. His devastation when the FL broke up with me & his refusal to accept it really got to me. His little insecurities was also cute & real: when the ex-husband told him he was winning the FL back and he asked her that they have gotten to the stage no one can break them; when he apologized for the quality of the couple rings; when he said he knew he was too ordinary for her during their first breakup. His love for photography, poetry, books and art was also cool kiss When he defended the FL in front of the employees, my first thought was bebe scout. I looked at it again and realized that was the only thing that would stop the rumours and planned effect of it. BoBo won brownie points with me again kiss All his proposals of marriage.... kiss

FL was great also. Her slowly opening up and getting to live not just exist. Her respect for the ML (who he was) was profound. She genuinely appreciated everything about him which is feat given her background. Her PA/friend is actually more class conscious than she is. I loved when she chose the ML's family dinner over the ex's father's memorial and the ML's appreciation. When she also said they were more than friends during the Hotel launch. Knotting his tie was also sweet.

Their kisses @ Cuba, End of the Year Ball & the playground: awesome. I read the ML is known as a good kisser kiss The couple needs to communicate deeply more sha.

I hated all the mothers: The ex's mother is a monster to everyone; the FL's mother would do anything for power and the ML's mother was a mouse. She reminds me of Osibanjo's wife (negative). I appreciated the ML's and ex's mothers' overt machinations; the FL's mother's covert machination was worse for me. And she doesn't even know her son like her husband rightly said. Her son was far too gone to ever recover from the breakup. If they did not make up, it would have killed his spirit. He brought his 100% to the table and willing to walk the walk.

The FL's driver with his big head kiss Gosh!

Mrs. Lee, the ML's sounding board...... on point. She knows him more than his own mother who claims to be devoted to her family does. Funny how the husband who seems detached gets the ML more.

The friends: Mr. Whelks and the Crusher, nice! I wonder how Mr. W felt when the secretary broke up with him. Reminds me of Chike's song that talks about letting a lover go because you are not good enough for them.

I liked the ML's brother; why do I think he has a crush on the babe crushing on his brother? Also his humility to know that his brother is the star; nice cheesy

The ML's Team, nice especially Director Kim aka crush of Mr. Driver. I loved their bants and teasing of the ML regarding his relationship with the CEO.

The FL's father was too weak initially; I loved how he retraced his steps and stepped up.

The Ex-husband deserves a worthy mention! What was he thinking? If backfiring was a act! Why did he suggest they run away from their family or stand up to his mother? He plotted adultery so that a divorce would be easy to free her when he 'loves' her and waited years to woo her back? How does he think she would feel with the stunt he pulled & the humiliation she had to pass through? Dude should take his role as her way maker and protector of his dynasty. And it is interesting comparing the ML who just does things from his heart and the ex who plans and concorts to make things perfect. He obviously did not know the FL.

Encounter was definitely an encounter! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
Jeon:

His real name is Choi Seungcheol and he was born on August 8th, 1995 in Daegu, South Korea.

Hahahahaha.....I like this.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2021
bukatyne:
Finished Encounter/Boyfriend and boy o boy, I looooved the slow burn.

I wasn't a fan of the ML initially however he quickly grew on me. I loved his assertiveness when dealing with the FL's in-laws. He was idealistic yet firm. His devastation when the FL broke up with me & his refusal to accept it really got to me. His little insecurities was also cute & real: when the ex-husband told him he was winning the FL back and he asked her that they have gotten to the stage no one can break them; when he apologized for the quality of the couple rings; when he said he knew he was too ordinary for her during their first breakup. His love for photography, poetry, books and art was also cool kiss When he defended the FL in front of the employees, my first thought was bebe scout. I looked at it again and realized that was the only thing that would stop the rumours and planned effect of it. BoBo won brownie points with me again kiss All his proposals of marriage.... kiss

FL was great also. Her slowly opening up and getting to live not just exist. Her respect for the ML (who he was) was profound. She genuinely appreciated everything about him which is feat given her background. Her PA/friend is actually more class conscious than she is. I loved when she chose the ML's family dinner over the ex's father's memorial and the ML's appreciation. When she also said they were more than friends during the Hotel launch. Knotting his tie was also sweet.

Their kisses @ Cuba, End of the Year Ball & the playground: awesome. I read the ML is known as a good kisser kiss The couple needs to communicate deeply more sha.

I hated all the mothers: The ex's mother is a monster to everyone; the FL's mother would do anything for power and the ML's mother was a mouse. She reminds me of Osibanjo's wife (negative). I appreciated the ML's and ex's mothers' overt machinations; the FL's mother's covert machination was worse for me. And she doesn't even know her son like her husband rightly said. Her son was far too gone to ever recover from the breakup. If they did not make up, it would have killed his spirit. He brought his 100% to the table and willing to walk the walk.

The FL's driver with his big head kiss Gosh!

Mrs. Lee, the ML's sounding board...... on point. She knows him more than his own mother who claims to be devoted to her family does. Funny how the husband who seems detached gets the ML more.

The friends: Mr. Whelks and the Crusher, nice! I wonder how Mr. W felt when the secretary broke up with him. Reminds me of Chike's song that talks about letting a lover go because you are not good enough for them.

I liked the ML's brother; why do I think he has a crush on the babe crushing on his brother? Also his humility to know that his brother is the star; nice cheesy

The ML's Team, nice especially Director Kim aka crush of Mr. Driver. I loved their bants and teasing of the ML regarding his relationship with the CEO.

The FL's father was too weak initially; I loved how he retraced his steps and stepped up.

The Ex-husband deserves a worthy mention! What was he thinking? If backfiring was a act! Why did he suggest they run away from their family or stand up to his mother? He plotted adultery so that a divorce would be easy to free her when he 'loves' her and waited years to woo her back? How does he think she would feel with the stunt he pulled & the humiliation she had to pass through? Dude should take his role as her way maker and protector of his dynasty. And it is interesting comparing the ML who just does things from his heart and the ex who plans and concorts to make things perfect. He obviously did not know the FL.

Encounter was definitely an encounter! kiss

I think your mission with this is to make me watch it again.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jeon(f): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2021
sarang60:

Hahahahaha.....I like this.

Lol, why are you laughing?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bukatyne(f): 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
sarang60:

I think your mission with this is to make me watch it again.

grin cheesy

Please do so my mission can be accomplished cool

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:28am On Aug 09, 2021
Birthdays :

1. Kim Hyang Gi

2. Hwang Mi Hyun

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2021
Jeon:

Lol, why are you laughing?

I really enjoyed the introduction of the boss himself and I could feel your love and appreciation for him in the post and it just made me smile, then I laughed at how we are in terms of our boys.

We appreciate them like no other and pray they don't turn out to be D-bags.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2021
I know it has been a long time I did song of the day. Today I am proud to say I am listening to and loving

READY TO STAY BY DANIEL JIKAL.

I am so proud

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2021
So all of a sudden the witch's diner went back to being 2 episodes per week lol which kain confusion. Anyway I hope they maintain that energy so that the last 2 episodes will air this week. I'm guessing song Ji hyo is jin's birth mom and that other witch is sjh's mom. Aigoo but why did this girl eat love portion that wasn't made for her now she went to fall in love with someone who might be a potential psycho. H for HAIGOO

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
kangminhyuksho:
So all of a sudden the witch's diner went back to being 2 episodes per week lol which kain confusion. Anyway I hope they maintain that energy so that the last 2 episodes will air this week. I'm guessing song Ji hyo is jin's birth mom and that other witch is sjh's mom. Aigoo but why did this girl eat love portion that wasn't made for her now she went to fall in love with someone who might be a potential psycho. H for HAIGOO
Good afternoon, Happy New Week! I know you have seen Hello Me, is it an Older woman younger man drama?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fati2001(m): 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2021
Jeon:

after 11 daddy AKA king of thick lower body gringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bukatyne(f): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ovems:

Good afternoon, Happy New Week! I know you have seen Hello Me, is it an Older woman younger man drama?

If you like Older Woman/ Younger Man drama, look up Encounter aka Boyfriend.

The other I remember (Something in the Rain) was not nice (to me).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) ... (2190) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.