Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2008947 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (2187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
oppa help me fix love forecast o

It won't play on my blackberry mobile device

Can you help me doctor it like you did with kim woo bin's twenty

Plsssssssss I need to see love forecast

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
QUOTE OF THE DAY

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
pyod:
is this from a manhwa? Or just drawing?

its from the mahnwa.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tolzeal:

Waoh. it's a must watch for me.

I'm after you..

Ella what's up maam Atk01 i sight you mamasita.grin keep the good work coming sir
nan gwaenchanh-a,gamsahamnida.smiley eotteoke gangsin-eun?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Tolzeal(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
ellab:

nan gwaenchanh-a,gamsahamnida..smiley
eotteoke gangsin-eun?

Kamsahamnida Unni grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Tolzeal(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
SlimAdenike:
oppa help me fix love forecast o

It won't play on my blackberry mobile device

Can you help me doctor it like you did with kim woo bin's twenty

Plsssssssss I need to see love forecast

Are you sure it downloaded successfully?
No netty breakage or something
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Longluk: 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pls is there any site where I could download Korean films that is already subtitled in English! Hoping to hear from u guys.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Tolzeal(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Longluk:
Pls is there any site where I could download Korean films that is already subtitled in English! Hoping to hear from u guys.

.com

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by beegurl(f): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Happy sunday, oppa , I v been trying to download healer epi 17- 20. Pls help fix.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tolzeal:

Kamsahamnida Unni grin
grin you try. But as a male,u either address me as ur Noona or dongseng.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by pyod(f): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
ellab:

its from the mahnwa.
what's the name pls
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
beegurl:
Happy sunday, oppa , I v been trying to download healer epi 17- 20. Pls help fix.

will check up on it,....................but if you want me to respond a drama or movie request on time ...i will advice you to always drop a comment on the movie or drama page...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by beegurl(f): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
post=36052992:

will check up on it,....................but if you want me to respond a drama or movie request on time ...i will advice you to always drop a comment on the movie or drama page...

Will do just that. Thanka
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
pyod:
what's the name pls

Bameur Geonneun Seonbi or scholar who walks the night.
finding the English translation is hard. it's more available in japanese,korean and even Russian.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
Counting just now...i realise I have watched over 200 kdrama since 2006...just this year alone,have watched over 20
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
@ this is a special request pls.
Can you help me to find "the king and the clown"(if u can't,its ok) i would like to watch it again. Thank you so much.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
kallmemrB:
Counting just now...i realise I have watched over 200 kdrama since 2006...just this year alone,have watched over 20

you dey even count sef. I can't even remember how many kdramas i have watched(altho I started watching 2007,i became addicted in '13)this year alone,i think it's 15.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tolzeal:

Are you sure it downloaded successfully? No netty breakage or something

Yeah
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tolzeal:

Are you sure it downloaded successfully? No netty breakage or something

Yeah
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
song joong ki's Bestie Kwang soo will make a comeo in his new drama.He will act as an army officer.it seems he follows him in every drama.They were together in innocent man.
The height difference though.Kwang soo is really a giraffe.lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
I started I remember you(aka hello monster).I'm still in ep 2.I still don't get why Seo in guk 's dad referred to him as a monster when he was younger.That's the worst dad ever.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
ellab:

hmm..i ship them sha. watching Gwi in dis episode,hes not really a bad guy. I think he has small humanity in him or maybe I'm just hoping he has.
I haven't watched ep 4. I think Gwi needs a woman in his life to soften him a bit. He kills people as if they are flies.I would have smacked him on the head if not for that handsome face.haha.

my mind tells me that when that vampire teacher that Gwi killed in ep 1 told him that humans would be his downfall,he was referring to a woman.Anyone with me?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
hilda90:
I started I remember you(aka hello monster).I'm still in ep 2.I still don't get why Seo in guk 's dad referred to him as a monster when he was younger.That's the worst dad ever.
His dad saw a psycopathic trait in one of the children, especially when he saw the drawing of the man with two heads. But the dad thought In Guk was the psycopath especially because of his association with the guy in prison. The real psyco was th younger brother.

But still, calling the child a monster and isolating him was disturbing.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
hilda90:

I haven't watched ep 4. I think Gwi needs a woman in his life to soften him a bit. He kills people as if they are flies.I would have smacked him on the head if not for that handsome face.haha.

my mind tells me that when that vampire teacher that Gwi killed in ep 1 told him that humans would be his downfall,he was referring to a woman.Anyone with me?
It's probably YangSun. You know, there's something special about her blood. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Tolzeal:
How interesting is LOVE forecast ?
Kindly rate on 10.

I would rate it 3/10.boring as hell,never finished it even though Seung GI and Moon Chae won are the leads.That's my opinion anyway. you may like it.
Korean movies are always boring except the old ones like my sassy girl,seducing Mr perfect,200 pounds of beauty,werewolf boy,100 days with Mr arrogant etc.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Atk01:

His dad saw a psycopathic trait in one of the children, especially when he saw the drawing of the man with two heads. But the dad thought In Guk was the psycopath especially because of his association with the guy in prison. The real psyco was th younger brother.

But still, calling the child a monster and isolating him was disturbing.
Thanks,now I get it.I think calling him a monster was so mean.I will continue watching,I like dramas with a little bit of mystery.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
hilda90:

I would rate it 3/10.boring as hell,never finished it even though Seung GI and Moon Chae won are the leads.That's my opinion anyway. you may like it.
Korean movies are always boring except the old ones like my sassy girl,seducing Mr perfect,200 pounds of beauty,werewolf boy,100 days with Mr arrogant etc.
Lol, I liked it though, it was simple. I prefer dramas to movies sha.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
ellab:

you dey even count sef. I can't even remember how many kdramas i have watched(altho I started watching 2007,i became addicted in '13)this year alone,i think it's 15.
. Not really counting.....I tried downloading a new kdrama on Dramafire but I noticed have watched 90% of the dramas there ..so I went over to gooddrama.net almost the same percentage on that side also

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by SlimAdenike(f): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
hilda90:

Werewolf boy is recent tho and there are a lot of recent interesting korean movie like

You're my pet

Twenty

Spellbound

Mini black dress

Petty romance

Hwayi monster boy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Atk01:

It's probably YangSun. You know, there's something special about her blood. smiley
So that's why he tasted Yang sun's blood on the tree and started going after them.i'm still wondering about that bite on her shoulder.maybe a vampire bit her and transferred his/her power to her.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
hilda90:

So that's why he tasted Yang sun's blood on the tree and started going after them.i'm still wondering about that bite on her shoulder.maybe a vampire bit her and transferred his/her power to her.
Even SungYeol had a strong reaction to her blood.
About the shoulder mark, something probably happened in her childhood, the part she can't remember. Plus her resemblance to that Jin character the prince is looking for. Whatever the case maybe, I think she holds the key to Gwi's downfall, and she's an integral part of the whole plot.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
ellab:

Wow 2007, i started watching Korean Dramas in year 2011 and got addicted in 2013. I was still 15 then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (2187) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.