Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,651 members, 7,882,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (1942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2014114 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) ... (2190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Aigoo are you happy now?

Yes

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

I'm in danger of shipping

HAHAHAHAHAHA....no problem, if it is only nonperishable foodstuffs we are shipping, I am with you

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

I'm only looking forward to tell me your wish and today's webtoon. I can watch the rest in 2025 lol. I'm surprised you don't like Lee jung suk's dramas. Do you mean you also didn't like school 2012, that's strange lol

See ohhh, i don't understand why you people keep advocating for nae nampyeons. Not everyone has to care about them or their dramas. I am trying to chase out admirers you are trying to add more

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao I didn't even know the drama had started airing oh well it wasn't in my watch as it airs list anyway

It starts airing in late July if I remember correctly tongue

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao congratulations, you finally got all answers right

Yesssss!

Sigh. I had already typed something to annoy you but I'm a changed person grin

Happy birthday to your husband cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
sarang60:

Yes

WE'LL I'm happy you're happy I guess

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
sarang60:

HAHAHAHAHAHA....no problem, if it is only nonperishable foodstuffs we are shipping, I am with you

LOL I kuku know they can't happen in real life

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
sarang60:

See ohhh, i don't understand why you people keep advocating for nae nampyeons. Not everyone has to care about them or their dramas. I am trying to chase out admirers you are trying to add more

First of all, he's mine now be gone

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

It starts airing in late July if I remember correctly tongue

LOL I for say

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Yesssss!

Sigh. I had already typed something to annoy you but I'm a changed person grin

Happy birthday to your husband cheesy

We thank God for your life. My husband thanks you.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

I'm only looking forward to tell me your wish and today's webtoon. I can watch the rest in 2025 lol. I'm surprised you don't like Lee jung suk's dramas. Do you mean you also didn't like school 2012, that's strange lol

Hahaha, 2025 shocked cheesy
You gat no joy babe cheesy

He is just a pretty face like majority of them. Pretty face and model like body sell everywhere especially to the girls. I have passed that stage.
I look at interpretation of roles and fluidity in acting and I will give that to jisung. He reminds me of those old seasoned actors.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
*sigh* this is for the people that read the drama specials I post so I usually type in 4 sections right. I had typed 3 sections of the drama I was supposed to post today on my laptop and I decided to type the last section on my phone's notepad. I finished typing and in the process of moving it into my laptop to join the rest, well it got deleted. Now I have some options for yall

1. Post the half done story like that, after all I've typed more than half of the drama

2. Just summarize the story and forget about posting what I typed, nobody is interested in reading long story

3. Post the story and summarize the missing parts

4. Go to bed

5. Just don't bother posting drama specials at all, do something useful with your life like swimming to Seoul

P.s: I would have pushed the posting to another date so I can retype the missing parts but that is definitely not an option cos I swear I might just go mad if I have to retype.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

I have to say Adamas with Ji Sung. To be honest, I don't care for the plot but I will literally watch anything he's in so he he he

Even if the plot isn't doing it for me at the moment, he kills every single role and I can watch him talk about hay for hours.

My baby Seo Ji Hye is also in it so...yay!

Can I just beg one of his characters to give me some romance? Even if it's with a cactus...
Thank you milady kiss

Yet to see any drama that beats kill me heal me. It's only a guru that can pull off diff personalities effortlessly like he did.

With a very masculine body and face like his, he still acted like a sissy more than most actresses.

Waiting to see what he will do here. I don't even care about the romance anymore now cheesy
Just love to see that guy act.
Have been praying he joins reality or variety show.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
descarado:

He is just a pretty face like majority of them. Pretty face and model like body sell everywhere especially to the girls. I have passed that stage.
I look at interpretation of roles and fluidity in acting and I will give that to jisung. He reminds me of those old seasoned actors.

Lmao to each his/her own sha.

By the way jisung is an old seasoned actor o isn't that man nearing his 50's?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao to each his/her own sha.

By the way jisung is an old seasoned actor o isn't that man nearing his 50's?
In South korea, he is still young na.
They no dey gree dem don old.
Life starts at middle 40 cheesy

You will never see traces of white hair on their head.
Majority marry at 40 or middle.
I like their style sha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

We thank God for your life. My husband thanks you.

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
descarado:

Thank you milady kiss

Yet to see any drama that beats kill me heal me. It's only a guru that can pull off diff personalities effortlessly like he did.

With a very masculine body and face like his, he still acted like a sissy more than most actresses.

Waiting to see what he will do here. I don't even care about the romance anymore now cheesy

He's an amazing actor, kills it every time.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
kangminhyuksho:
*sigh* this is for the people that read the drama specials I post so I usually type in 4 sections right. I had typed 3 sections of the drama I was supposed to post today on my laptop and I decided to type the last section on my phone's notepad. I finished typing and in the process of moving it into my laptop to join the rest, well it got deleted. Now I have some options for yall

1. Post the half done story like that, after all I've typed more than half of the drama

2. Just summarize the story and forget about posting what I typed, nobody is interested in reading long story

4. Go to bed

5. Just don't bother posting drama specials at all, do something useful with your life like swimming to Seoul

P.s: I would have pushed the posting to another date so I can retype the missing parts but that is definitely not an option cos I swear I might just go mad if I have to retype.

LMAO, I choose number 5 let shark eat you!

You can post a summary if you're up to it or else go and chill with your husband till inspiration for another special strikes again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
descarado:

Ah no no no
Don't let us fight! cry

Btw apart from Ji Sung, what other actors do you really like?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
That reminds me of something I saw on Twitter that nearly put me in prison.

Somebody opened their mouth abi used their fingers to type: Vegas can't act in a KinnPorsche thread...

I almost lost my sh*t. Like are you kidding me? Are you KIDDING me?

Ahhhh. This one isn't even because I am constantly on my knees for Bible.

How do you watch KinnPorsche and say that Vegas is poorly acted? How??!!!

Ah no no no. I'm getting angry again. Let me go and study the scriptures angry

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by descarado: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

Ah no no no
Don't let us fight! cry

Btw apart from Ji Sung, what other actors do you really like?
I like all of them that's why I selected those ones but one has to wear the crown.

Healer guy is my number 2, followed by W guy and choi Daniel in that order.
Choi Daniel cos I just love the guy himself kiss
And the ladies, I have no preference. As long as the leading man is up to the task, any lady will do for me kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
sarang60:
How am I supposed to wait for ep 5, 2 of July is just so far away.

Currently Loving this, the entire cast is great. I also didn't think it was going to be this funny.

I know I am not supposed to like Seung Ho aka crown prince but with a voice like that at 26, I just want him talking all the time and it doesn't have to make sense. Can he make audio books for money please, I will buy.

Seriously, everyone in this drama is just loveable. Except for that ungrateful assistant somebody. I love seo yul and his uncle (the old man) , love the guy with the blond hair. Love their leader and maidservant Kim's funny banter. They should do and get married or something cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
descarado:
He guys kiss
Which drama do you anticipate most among these.
The law cafe- Lee seung gi
Adamas- jisung
Big mouth- Lee Jong suk and yoona
Tell me your wish- ji chang wok.
Today's webtoon- choi Daniel.
I am anticipating adamas because I miss jisung. And then again its like heal me kill me cos he is acting as twin with two diff personalities.
That drama was one of the best I have ever watched.

Bukatyne, have you watched heal me kill me?

Aside W- the two world, (mostly because it was fast paced and don't make sense grin) I am not invested in LJS dramas. Hope this one will be it for me. But he is a fine boy.

I missed choice Daniel too. Its been long.

There are some I can't remember now.

Adams
Big Mouth
Today's Webtoon
Tell Me Your Wish (I think this one starts in August)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 9:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
sarang60:
Currently loving.

I didn't expect to like this Café Minamdang, I started it out of boredom/curiosity but I enjoyed the episode 1. Will check out episode 2 and see how it goes.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

Lmao I didn't even know the drama had started airing oh well it wasn't in my watch as it airs list anyway

Hahahahaha. You really do not plan to watch this drama at all. You don't even know when it will air. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

I've only seen her in hero so that's my answer for everything.

She's doing a saguek with Kim min jae, I'm going to pray for them to reunite in a modern drama so I can watch

I don't think you have shared with us why you don't watch historical dramas.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
kangminhyuksho:

4. Go to bed

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ovems(f): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
descarado:

Thank you milady kiss

Have you seen Doctor John? And Devil Judge?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
descarado:

In South korea, he is still young na.
They no dey gree dem don old.
Life starts at middle 40 cheesy

You will never see traces of white hair on their head.
Majority marry at 40 or middle.
I like their style sha.

LOL I'm just wondering the old and seasoned actors you're talking about cos the oldest actors I know are around his age except if you're referring to them arabeoji's in dramaland

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
RaphaellaDD:

LMAO, I choose number 5 let shark eat you!

You can post a summary if you're up to it or else go and chill with your husband till inspiration for another special strikes again cheesy

I'm swimming please

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
descarado:

I like all of them that's why I selected those ones but one has to wear the crown.

Healer guy is my number 2, followed by W guy and choi Daniel in that order.
Choi Daniel cos I just love the guy himself kiss
And the ladies, I have no preference. As long as the leading man is up to the task, any lady will do for me kiss cheesy

He he he nice, thanks for sharing! cheesy
The last thing I watched Choi Daniel in was Jugglers in 2018 embarassed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ovems:

Hahahahaha. You really do not plan to watch this drama at all. You don't even know when it will air. cheesy

LOL lemme goan hide in shame

(1) (2) (3) ... (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) (1945) ... (2190) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.