Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,584 members, 7,975,298 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:12 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2068419 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) ... (2214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2023
RaphaellaDD:

I'm watching it spiritually, does that count 😫

Hahahahahahahhaha....I am watching physically and spiritually so yes it counts 😁

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2023
toykathy:

I'm in episode 28. I will watch anything as long as my Leo is in it. It's a great drama tho

I feel the same way.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:20am On Apr 27, 2023
Finally by the grace of the almighty God, oasis has ended 🙄 I'm not even gonna lie, I skipped through the last 2 episodes. Such a boring, rubbish drama. The writer needs to retire or go back to writing school and start from 100l the only good thing about that drama is the soundtrack 😩

There are new episodes of pale moon but I have to patiently wait for English subs😩. Lol I'm here having anxiety over all the terrible decisions this woman is making, like how are you spending over 700 million won on room service in a hotel with your boyfriend 🙆 lol what happened to lodging him in some cheap motel 😩😂 yho I'm so scared of her getting exposed cos it's going to be bloody but that's what happens when you've lived all your life being a depressed goody two shoes, the one opportunity she saw to go crazy, she's overdoing it. Right now the only complaint I have about this drama is the chemistry between the leads and honestly it's not even that bad, just a bit off and I can understand Sha. Lee Si woo is a 23 year old "rookie" actor and Kim seo hyung is a 49 year old veteran who hasn't really done much of romance especially with younger guys so I can understand that this is new terrain for both of them and that is why the chemistry isn't really there. They're fine when they're just acting but it's the intimate scenes that make the chemistry issue really obvious. I'm pretty sure if he was acting with someone around his age or an actress like Kim ha neul who is used to acting Noona romances, the chemistry would be insane. All in all, I still find it impressive especially for Lee si woo, he's really trying. I also think it's cute that Kim seo hyung is pretty much one of the tallest actresses in Korea but she looks tiny next to him, this is a 99 liner o 😩 my baby is hot. If he gets paired with some tiny actress nko. The height difference would be to die for. P.s: prayer circle for the male Lee si woo to be cast in a drama with the female Lee si woo. I will scream 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:15am On Apr 27, 2023
Happy birthday to sung dong il ahjussi, a fave and more

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2023
Erm... So there's a season 2 of shadow detective coming up and I don't know how to feel about it cos at the end of season 1, Jin goo's character died. Do I really want to watch season 2 without him? Oh well, I guess I'll watch to see where the story goes

Hwang in yeop and my baby chae yeon have been cast in some drama that's apparently an adaptation of a Chinese drama. I don't even care what the story is like, as long as it has my babies in it, I will watch

Nam joo hyuk is in the army but apparently before he enlisted he met his bullying case accuser face to face and both of them still maintain their story. Accuser said he was bullied, njh insists he never bullied him. I'm just so tired of this matter. As long as there's no proof, I'm going to stick by njh 🤷

*currently watching*: pale moon, the good bad mother
Song of the day : 😩 not in the mood

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:31am On Apr 27, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

HWANG IN YEOP

1. The first drama you saw him in

2. The most recent drama you saw him in

3. Your favorite drama of his

4. Your favorite character he's played

5. Your favorite drama otp involving him

6. Favorite line/quote he has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see him play

8. A person you'd like to see him paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

Since why her has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:38am On Apr 27, 2023
Guess the drama title

WANDERER

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Since why her has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

kangminhyuksho:

I'm watching him for the first time in 18 again so that's my answer for everything (I love him btw I thought he was a born in 2000 and something liner, ashey dude was born 1991, he looks so young)

7. I want him to play a jagajaga player who falls for his stepmother and all hell breaks loose

8. Yoo sun can be the stepmom, real life - me and anyone he likes

So these were my previous answers and only 1 thing has changed

2. Why her

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

WANDERER
Traveller

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
toykathy:

Traveller

Erm... Nope. Is that even a drama

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

WANDERER

Dear olodos,

VAGABOND

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Heeyanu(f): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
Good afternoon.
Please can someone suggest 2022 best Korean movies to watch. I just finished watching Vincenzo this morning and I really love it..I need more movie recommendations.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

VAGABOND

Don't let me fight you Kang

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
Awwww Park Eun Bin won the daesang for EAW!!!

She deserves it so much!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
RaphaellaDD:

Don't let me fight you Kang

🤭

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
RaphaellaDD:
Awwww Park Eun Bin won the daesang for EAW!!!

She deserves it so much!!!

So much, she and song hye kyo. In fact there were a lot of worthy winners this year both on and off screen people

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
Heeyanu:
Good afternoon.
Please can someone suggest 2022 best Korean movies to watch. I just finished watching Vincenzo this morning and I really love it..I need more movie recommendations.

I think you mean dramas not movies. Anyway try reborn rich

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

So much, she and song hye kyo. In fact there were a lot of worthy winners this year both on and off screen people

Yes!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Heeyanu(f): 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

I think you mean dramas not movies. Anyway try reborn rich
Yeah drama, thanks so much.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
I love the good bad mother and my prayer is that it shouldn't get boring cos the villagers are giving me hometown cha cha cha vibes but I trust ra MI ran and Lee do Hyun, they won't choose a boring drama lol. Omo I am always in awe of rmr, that woman can act anything and she can act pieces! The scene where she and ldh were quarreling in episode 1 👏👏 gosh see the emotions! Why do I have a feeling ldh might be the father of those twins, maybe mijoo got pregnant for him and didn't tell him. Omo that assembly man's daughter, is she just plain stupid or does she have an embarrassment kink cos why is she so in "love" with Kang ho when he's done like the barest minimum for her. He doesn't pick her calls, he ignores her, she's a hot ballerina whose father is about to be the next president biko why is she sticking to him instead of enjoying her life and her father's money lol he's not even pretending to be very much in love with her. All he did was buy her a cheap bag and jujubees and they want me to believe that's enough to get that rude, spoilt girl to love him? Lol. The lady with the masks 😂 I wonder if we'll ever get to see her face but I think we will, she might end up playing an important role in the drama later cos I noticed she has a tattoo on her leg. It might be a clue for something. Anyway she's hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
Heeyanu:

Yeah drama, thanks so much.

, 👍
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:26am On Apr 29, 2023
Omo ratings are hard to come by these days that tvn is totally canceling their Wed-Thurs drama slot. Oh well, I guess more time for me to rest 🤭

P.s: happy birthday to my forever faves jung hye sung and byun yo Han oppa

*currently watching*: pale moon, the good bad mother, please don't date him
Song of the day : 😩 not in the mood

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:29am On Apr 29, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

LEE SUNG MIN

Since reborn rich has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:34am On Apr 29, 2023
Guess the drama title

THE SECOND CAB MAN

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Since reborn rich has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

kangminhyuksho:

1. Triple

2. Money game

3. Money game

4. Urghhh he was so annoying in money game but that is the most memorable role of his to me so.... His character in money game

7. I wonder if they'll age him up to play song joong ki's grandpa in their upcoming drama. In the webtoon, it's grandpa but maybe they'll change his character to sjk's dad cos he's definitely not old enough to be his grandfather. Anyway I'm looking forward to the role

8. I don't want romance dramas for him. He needs to keep being a wizard on TV. He does it well

These were my previous answers and a few things have changed

2. Reborn rich

3. Money game and reborn rich

4. Lol even though his characters in money game and reborn rich were annoying, he was so good at portraying those roles so I'll go with his characters there

7. Looking forward to shadow detective season 2

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

THE SECOND CAB MAN

The taxi driver 2

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2023
sarang60:

The taxi driver 2

There's no the in the title but whatever lol correct

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ozemestats(m): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
kangminhyuksho:

Dear olodos,

VAGABOND

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2023
Wow teen top is making a comeback after 4 years. I totally thought they were done but then again it's easier for male kpop groups to make comebacks after a long time than for female groups. 😩 I miss l.joe so much, I hope he's happy wherever he is

P.s: happy birthday to my no 2 bias in 2pm Jang woo young oppa

*currently watching*: pale moon, the good bad mother, please don't date him
Song of the day : 시소 - 박경 & 설아

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2023
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

JUNG KYUNG HO

Since crash course in romance has ended, I'm curious to see if your answers have changed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2023
Guess the song title without vowels

CKLV - X

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:45am On Apr 30, 2023
Guess the drama title without vowels

FSTFTHgDS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) ... (2214) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: kangminhyuksho and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.