Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,619 members, 7,888,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:36 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2018003 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (Reply)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:17pm On Jul 12
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

HLDY - HNRY

Dear olodos,

HOLIDAY - HENRY

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:18pm On Jul 12
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama from the screenshot

Dear olodos,

MEMORIALS

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:23am
Lol I just realized the auditors started last weekend, why did I think it would start this weekend. Anyway thank God only 2 episodes are out and thank God this is a weekend. I'll try to catch up on the first 2 episodes before episode 3 is released

Modified :

I've watched it and I loved it. Shin ha kyun is playing a character he's used to aka the hard hitting, principled detective lol even though he's an auditor I guess it's still kind of a detective. Jin goo oppa is here playing a "villain", I have a feeling he's only acting like a villain tho. The way he relates with his niece is so sweet that I don't think he's a bad guy. By the way!! He grew out his hair! Yum he looks delicious, see this is what I want for minhyuk, act with that long hair, don't just grow it out for nothing jebal. Anyway back to the drama, my other oppa is here playing a "good" brother but I'm 98% sure he'll end up being the villain of the show. If he remains good to the end I'll be very surprised. Lol I must have watched a lot of dramas cos immediately I saw how hyeyeon behaved in the beginning I just knew she had to be a family member of the ceo and I was right I guess she's a step niece or something. By the way I know she and lee jung ha are just colleagues but I hope they give us a cute little office romance P.s: I'm really happy she's slowly getting good roles in good dramas, I was sad when she had to drop out of gugudan due to health reasons and was excited to see her come back as an actress using her birth name, I think. Anyway she'll forever be hyeyeon to me lol. If she keeps it up she can get to be as known as sejeong and Mina are in dramas. *sigh* I miss gugudan, jellyfish just ruined them for nothing

(1) (2) (3) ... (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.