Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,975 members, 7,927,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 04:21 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (2200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2040338 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:07am On Aug 18
#spotlightsunday

Today's spotlight is on the supporting characters of extraordinary attorney woo young woo

1. Bae jong Soo as woo kwang ho uri female lead's sweet dad who gave up his dreams of being a lawyer to raise her

2. Baek ji won as Han Seon young uri female lead's ceo

3. Jin kyung as Tae Soo mi uri female lead's selfish mom who abandoned her daughter to pursue the finer things in life

4. Ha Yoon kyung as Choi su yeon uri female lead's sweetest colleague and friend

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:12am On Aug 18
Guess the drama title

SPINSTER PM, SPINSTER AM

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kaczynski: 10:39am On Aug 18
Unnie

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kaczynski: 10:41am On Aug 18
kangminhyuksho:
#spotlightsunday

Today's spotlight is on the supporting characters of extraordinary attorney woo young woo

1. Bae jong Soo as woo kwang ho uri female lead's sweet dad who gave up his dreams of being a lawyer to raise her

2. Baek ji won as Han Seon young uri female lead's ceo

3. Jin kyung as Tae Soo mi uri female lead's selfish mom who abandoned her daughter to pursue the finer things in life

4. Ha Yoon kyung as Choi su yeon uri female lead's sweetest colleague and friend

Autism kino

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:38pm On Aug 18
kangminhyuksho:
Game time

HAN JI HYUN

1. The First drama you saw her

2. The Most recent drama you saw her in

3. Your Favorite drama of hers

4. Your Favorite character she's played

5.Your Favorite drama otp involving her

6. Favorite line/quote she has said in a drama (optional)

7. A character you'd like to see her play

8. A person you'd like to see her paired with in a drama (or in real life lol)

1. The wind blows

2. Cheer up

3. Cheer up

4. Cheer up

5. Cheer up

7. I'm looking forward to her character in her upcoming dramas

8. I need her in a drama with minhyuk. Need.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 11:21pm On Aug 18
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the song title without vowels

HLLL - X

Ooh la la la - EXO

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:38am On Aug 19
toykathy:

Ooh la la la - EXO

Correct!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:40am On Aug 19
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title without vowels

HYTTHCMBTBTLR

Dear olodos,

HAYATE THE COMBAT BUTLER

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:49am On Aug 19
kangminhyuksho:
Guess the drama title

SPINSTER PM, SPINSTER AM

Dear olodos,

MISS NIGHT AND DAY

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kaczynski: 11:39am On Aug 19
I rate this 10/10

Perfect with no romance or mystery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:18pm On Aug 19
Good partner is back πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•Ί I have missed it. That Choi Sara babe is stressing me out. How can a hot, hardworking, seckshi, tall and talented legal secretary be such a dummy 😩 it's like instead of brains she has bread soaked with water in her skull cos how stupid can she be. Every time she opens her mouth to talk about her "love" I just want to slap her cos everything she says is silly talmabout love is like an accident so you can't avoid it. You're cheating with your boss's husband, your boss who happens to be a hot shot talented lawyer and you're claiming love? Aigoo it would have even been better if she just said she was coveting her boss's life instead of claiming love. Now after working 10 long years for the company, she got promoted and then fired πŸ˜‚ e sweet me die. Somebody that's supposed to be enjoying her chief secretary position, going on trips and finding hot men to sleep with 🀭 worst of all she's now looking for love in the hands of someone who isn't interested in getting married πŸ˜‚ the guy is getting tired of her sef Aigoo and then she's pregnant? Tsk Tsk she Don enter one chance cos that guy is going to treat her like Philip or whatever his name was in maestra. Uri lawyer has been a terrible mother but I'm glad she's trying to make amends, at first I thought she was just doing those things to get custody of her daughter but seeing as she took Han yuri's mom's advice, I think she's genuinely trying to make her daughter happy. Even the annoying ji sang also loves his daughter but his goal of making his wife split her assets is totally blinding him and making him focus more on punishing his wife than actually caring for his child the eff!ING entitled loser mtcheww. By the way, lol Han yu ri needs to just grab p.o while he's still in love with her πŸ˜‚ he's a good boy from a nice family, I'm sure he'll treat her well

Love next door is here with all of my babies. I've missed my queen jung so min, gosh she's so pretty πŸ₯° so it's by the writer of hometown cha cha cha and has vibes of welcome to samdalri which had vibes of hometown cha cha cha πŸ˜‚ I hope the writer gave her best if not the drama might get boring after the halfway mark like hccc or they might focus too much on the main character(s) while giving us bare minimum storyline for the supporting characters like wts. I really hope this won't be the case sha but for some reason, I'm already not interested in Kim ji eun and yoon ji on's love line(lol maybe it's because he just finished annoying me in serendipity's embrace) . I hope the drama surprises me by being really good sha cos they have a good cast and it'd be a shame to waste their talents. By the way, I'm loving the minhyuk connection in the drama πŸ˜‚ jung hae in and lee seung hyub are his agency mates and close friends, then we have shim so young who is one of his favorite dongsaengs in the industry (I love their friendship so much) and hell if I even want to push it, jsm's ex Lee joon is also a close friend of his hehe. I guess all I'm trying to say is I really need my mans back in dramaland but he has vowed to starve me to death so all I'm doing now is looking for traces of him in other people 😭

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:58am On Aug 20
Kaczynski:

I rate this 10/10

Perfect with no romance or mystery
bro can u add me in one of those kdrama WhatsApp groups?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by JobAndVacancies: 1:39pm On Aug 20
RaphaellaDD:

LMAOOOOO.

Thank you OK Taecyeon's unique ears 🀣🀣
why do you spend all your entire existence watching movies?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:43pm On Aug 20
JobAndVacancies:
why do you spend all your entire existence watching movies?

And why do spend your entire existence minding someone else's business?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by JobAndVacancies: 1:52pm On Aug 20
toykathy:

I wasn't talking to you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kaczynski: 2:21pm On Aug 20
Ernerstdavid55:
bro can u add me in one of those kdrama WhatsApp groups?

I don't use WhatsApp

Only xmpp
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kaczynski: 2:21pm On Aug 20
toykathy:

Ignore that mf , that's gloriousgbola troll account
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:17pm On Aug 21
Kaczynski:

I see. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Mickey02(m): 8:53pm On Aug 21
Kaczynski:

🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.