Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,514 members, 7,975,062 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:00 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2068308 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (2214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 12:46am On Sep 12, 2014
jorhney: where can i download korean movies i use an android phone

download an app called dramania on ur android and enter the drama u want 2 download. it has all drama. or u can watch directly from Viki.that's what I do. Viki doesn't consume much mb and it is free. just type the name of the drama u wanna watch and add Viki at the back , it streams drama faster.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by temmytopsy1(f): 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
Wislet: wang yu was a fictional character, he's not in the real Empress ki's history- just added. I was rooting for the Emperor. And boy, that actor deserves an award!

Watch the following:
-HOTEL KING (you'll watch this again and again, I bet you)
-GOOD DOCTOR(masterpiece)
-DOCTOR STRANGER(rated even higher than Hotel King)
-SCHOOL 2013
-YOU ARE ALL SURROUNDED
-JOSEON GUNMAN
-RECORDS OF A NIGHT WATCHMAN
-FATED TO LOVE YOU
-MARRIAGE NOT DATING
-IT'S OKAY, IT'S LOVE
These above are the newest kdramas.

Others:
-WARRIOR BAEK DONG SOO
-IRON EMPRESS
-ATHENA(if you haven't seen it)
-KING SEJONG THE GREAT
-THE CONQUEROR
-PROSECUTOR PRINCESS
-I HEAR YOUR VOICE
-WHO ARE YOU
- GHOST PHANTOM

I only watch solid dramas, and these mentioned are 'IT'.
Have you seen the last episode of it's okay it's love?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
temmytopsy1:
Have you seen the last episode of it's okay it's love?
no. It just very recently aired. I believe it'll be available soon.

That drama is 'daebak!'. The last episode(if all the acolades are anything to go by) is really something....a happy ending too. It's being rated No 1.

Honestly, south korea has done well this year in the dramas they've churned out: from My Love from Another Star to Fated To Love You, Joseon Gunman, Hotel King, You are all surrounded etc.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by temmytopsy1(f): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
Wislet: no. It just very recently aired. I believe it'll be available soon.

That drama is 'daebak!'. The last episode(if all the acolades are anything to go by) is really something....a happy ending too. It's being rated No 1.

Honestly, south korea has done well this year in the dramas they've churned out: from My Love from Another Star to Fated To Love You, Joseon Gunman, Hotel King, You are all surrounded etc.
Yes you are right. I guess you are watching it on dvd, I downloaded all the episodes from though, the last episode was aired on friday and I really enjoyed it, I will have to buy hotel king because the episodes is about 30 something. Still on good doctor episode 7
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 12:48am On Sep 15, 2014
temmytopsy1:
Yes you are right. I guess you are watching it on dvd, I downloaded all the episodes from though, the last episode was aired on friday and I really enjoyed it, I will have to buy hotel king because the episodes is about 30 something. Still on good doctor episode 7
oh! you're watching Good Doctor...that's great. Ratings breaking drama.

And Hotel King is.....daebak! You'll enjoy it.
After hotel king, check out' You Are All Surrounded'.

I have 2 dramas I'd really like to bring myself to watch: chuno and Bridal mask. Just that they're sad! I don't like dramas that make me cry buckets, but those two dramas are just wonderful.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2014
A I the only one watching Discovery of Love cos its. Really funny and a bit documentary drama,try It u gonna love it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2014
Wislet: oh! you're watching Good Doctor...that's great. Ratings breaking drama.

And Hotel King is.....daebak! You'll enjoy it.
After hotel king, check out' You Are All Surrounded'.

I have 2 dramas I'd really like to bring myself to watch: chuno and Bridal mask. Just that they're sad! I don't like dramas that make me cry buckets, but those two dramas are just wonderful.
cool dramas though but my best so far is Love from the Stars
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
fijiano202: cool dramas though but my best so far is Love from the Stars
aite.

Not my best though.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by TiffanyJ(f): 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
I've just concluded 'my love from another star' so interesting but to say the truth, I prefer their historical dramas to their contemporary.
Korean movies rocks.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
fijiano202: A I the only one watching Discovery of Love cos its. Really funny and a bit documentary drama,try It u gonna love it
The drama is really cool. I'm rooting for her ex though.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
Atk01: The drama is really cool. I'm rooting for her ex though.
i like Eric alot..que sera sera
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by temmytopsy1(f): 10:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
fijiano202: cool dramas though but my best so far is Love from the Stars
Try it's okay it's love
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 8:48am On Sep 16, 2014
temmytopsy1:
Try it's okay it's love
and Fated To Love You

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by amodu(m): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2014
@Wislet, Hotel King is not an action pack?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2014
amodu: @Wislet, Hotel King is not an action pack?
it's action without the guns(if you know what I mean).

It's very interesting. Watch it and you'll love it.

If you prefer the other kind, check out: Bridal Mask, Ghost/Ghost Phantom, 3 Days, Joseon Gunman, The Conqueror, You Are All Surrounded, Iris, Hong Gil Dong, Iljimae, Warrior baek dong soo, city hunter, queen of ambition, chuno, Dae jo young, jumong, athena,etc
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
The thing about Korean dramas and in fact all Asian dramas is the ridiculous ending of most of their series. 99% of those I've seen always end in a sad way. Hardly do I end a series without bawling my eyes out. I don't get it, why are they so morbid?

So far I only watch their period dramas, historical and ancient-type dramas. I've followed Joseon Gunman, one of the latest historical series, from the beginning but slowed down around episode 18 because it was obvious the plot writers had gone bonkers.

Other latest series I'd started but got fed up: Nightwatchman's Diary, 3 Musketeers,

Some of my fave series and which I will recommend:

- Sword and Flower (or Blade and Petal) - love this one but the ending was...

- Warrior Baek Dong Soo

- Arang and the Magistrate (this one was on another level of cool. Crazy ending but it was my first ever K-drama so, i have a soft spot for it lmao)

- Kang Chi (or Gu Family Book)

- Empress Ki (no list will be complete without this drama. Smoking hot!!)

- Prince of Lan Ling (a Chinese drama but also good, such a visual feast to watch, reminds me of the quality of Empress Ki)

I've seen more but these are the ones that were really outstanding for me. I'm losing interest in some of these dramas because they start well and then end stupidly. Not yet ready to get into their more modern dramas, doesn't really freak out like the period dramas.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by victoriavickie(f): 6:51am On Sep 17, 2014
i havnt bin able to see d end of kangchi....i was told d season 4 ix naht yet out
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 7:33am On Sep 17, 2014
Aida13: The thing about Korean dramas and in fact all Asian dramas is the ridiculous ending of most of their series. 99% of those I've seen always end in a sad way. Hardly do I end a series without bawling my eyes out. I don't get it, why are they so morbid?

So far I only watch their period dramas, historical and ancient-type dramas. I've followed Joseon Gunman, one of the latest historical series, from the beginning but slowed down around episode 18 because it was obvious the plot writers had gone bonkers.

Other latest series I'd started but got fed up: Nightwatchman's Diary, 3 Musketeers,

Some of my fave series and which I will recommend:

- Sword and Flower (or Blade and Petal) - love this one but the ending was...

- Warrior Baek Dong Soo

- Arang and the Magistrate (this one was on another level of cool. Crazy ending but it was my first ever K-drama so, i have a soft spot for it lmao)

- Kang Chi (or Gu Family Book)

- Empress Ki (no list will be complete without this drama. Smoking hot!!)

- Prince of Lan Ling (a Chinese drama but also good, such a visual feast to watch, reminds me of the quality of Empress Ki)

I've seen more but these are the ones that were really outstanding for me. I'm losing interest in some of these dramas because they start well and then end stupidly. Not yet ready to get into their more modern dramas, doesn't really freak out like the period dramas.

ya, I get your drift. I tend to avoid melodramas too. Lol.

Try these modern ones(I know you said you aren't much into them) and you'll really love them:

-Fated to love you
- it's okay, that's love
- You are all surrounded
- 3 days
- ghost/ ghost phantom
- the conqueror (this one is period drama and very very interesting)
- hotel king
- who are you
- I hear your voice

They have happy endings too.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
Wislet: ya, I get your drift. I tend to avoid melodramas too. Lol.

Try these modern ones(I know you said you aren't much into them) and you'll really love them:

-Fated to love you
- it's okay, that's love
- You are all surrounded
- 3 days
- ghost/ ghost phantom
- the conqueror (this one is period drama and very very interesting)
- hotel king
- who are you
- I hear your voice

They have happy endings too.

Thanks, I think I will try them smiley As I've almost run out of nice period dramas to watch lol. The first three you listed, seem to be quite popular. I will look out for them soon.

Just finished watching some Chinese movies/Korean dramas:

- Wuxia (Dragon)
- Sacrifice
- House of Flying Daggers

- Royal Tramp
- Jumong (yikes, almost can't finish it, toooo long)
- Flying Warriors Buchunmoo

Tried to watch but couldn't bear to get past 3 episodes;
- Sea god
- (Soldier) god of War
- Faith
- Wind and Cloud

lmao this will be the last time I'm buying a series based on my local DVD seller's recommendations. What's interesting to them turns out to be a waste of time for me. Will rather go online and make my choice then go out and look for the ones that interest me. Or watch it on Dramania/Drama.net/Gooddrama/Dramafever.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
If you need suggestions for korean movie. Go to my forum top 50 korean movies and post the ones you have watched and you haven't watched some, i put up a summary.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2014
Aida13:

Thanks, I think I will try them smiley As I've almost run out of nice period dramas to watch lol. The first three you listed, seem to be quite popular. I will look out for them soon.

Just finished watching some Chinese movies/Korean dramas:

- Wuxia (Dragon)
- Sacrifice
- House of Flying Daggers

- Royal Tramp
- Jumong (yikes, almost can't finish it, toooo long)
- Flying Warriors Buchunmoo

Tried to watch but couldn't bear to get past 3 episodes;
- Sea god
- (Soldier) god of War
- Faith
- Wind and Cloud

lmao this will be the last time I'm buying a series based on my local DVD seller's recommendations. What's interesting to them turns out to be a waste of time for me. Will rather go online and make my choice then go out and look for the ones that interest me. Or watch it on Dramania/Drama.net/Gooddrama/Dramafever.

ya, sometimes their recommendations can cost someone. lol.

Go on and try all those ones....you'll be glad you did. Also add to that list DONG YI, GOOD DOCTOR, PROTECT THE BOSS, MASTER'S SUN/MASTER OF SUN.

I'm guessing you've long watched the likes of: You Are Beautiful, Boys Before Flowers, Full House, Shut up Flower Boy Band, Queen Inhyun's Man/ queen and I, Princess' man, Jewel in the Palace, etc .

Just write down all I've recommended and watch one after the other. Hahaha. You gonna be quite busy dem go drag you from the TV- no dull moment cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:23am On Sep 18, 2014
Wislet: ya, sometimes their recommendations can cost someone. lol.

Go on and try all those ones....you'll be glad you did. Also add to that list DONG YI, GOOD DOCTOR, PROTECT THE BOSS, MASTER'S SUN/MASTER OF SUN.

I'm guessing you've long watched the likes of: You Are Beautiful, Boys Before Flowers, Full House, Shut up Flower Boy Band, Queen Inhyun's Man/ queen and I, Princess' man, Jewel in the Palace, etc .

Just write down all I've recommended and watch one after the other. Hahaha. You gonna be quite busy dem go drag you from the TV- no dull moment cheesy

Lmao - my house is beginning to look like a bootleg DVD headquarters. I'm thinking it's cheaper just watching/downloading it online. Before I run out of space to put all these alaba dvds grin

From your above list, I've only seen Dong Yi. Hard to believe I haven't seen Boys Over Flowers, Shut up Flower Boy Band, Full house and all the others you mentioned. I really like the ones with warriors in them, so I avoid any that doesn't really have some good battles grin I've always heart of Queen Inhyun's Man and Princess' Man, heard they had sad endings so fear catch me. I'm done crying over these k-dramas. Those writers/directors must be insane lol.

Since these recommendations are coming from you I'll definitely give them a try. At least I'll watch an episode each online and if I like it from the start I'll go for them. I've got a crazy taste in dramas so I can't really say which one can catch my fancy from episode one. Maybe I'll start with Master's Sun; that one's popular on most sites I visit. Thanks @Wislet smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by skylord337(m): 12:51am On Sep 18, 2014
is hotel king season 4 out? currently watching prime minister and i.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 6:04am On Sep 18, 2014
Aida13:

Lmao - my house is beginning to look like a bootleg DVD headquarters. I'm thinking it's cheaper just watching/downloading it online. Before I run out of space to put all these alaba dvds grin

From your above list, I've only seen Dong Yi. Hard to believe I haven't seen Boys Over Flowers, Shut up Flower Boy Band, Full house and all the others you mentioned. I really like the ones with warriors in them, so I avoid any that doesn't really have some good battles grin I've always heart of Queen Inhyun's Man and Princess' Man, heard they had sad endings so fear catch me. I'm done crying over these k-dramas. Those writers/directors must be insane lol.

Since these recommendations are coming from you I'll definitely give them a try. At least I'll watch an episode each online and if I like it from the start I'll go for them. I've got a crazy taste in dramas so I can't really say which one can catch my fancy from episode one. Maybe I'll start with Master's Sun; that one's popular on most sites I visit. Thanks @Wislet smiley
lol @ alaba DVDs grin.

I can tell you all those ended happily(even Princess' man and queen Inhyun's man). Just do as you said, you'll fall in love from episode 1(but just extend to episode 2 cos you might not get a drama till you see episode 2 and you'll fall in love with it). All of them are great... ALL of them.

And you're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 6:05am On Sep 18, 2014
skylord337: is hotel king season 4 out? currently watching prime minister and i.
yes it is
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 8:39am On Sep 18, 2014
Wislet: yes it is
which season 4...i though it only has 32eps... though i havent watched it,its on my lappy..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2014
Do you guys notice that KDramas are usually poor with their endings...like final episode
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Wislet(f): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2014
fijiano202: which season 4...i though it only has 32eps... though i havent watched it,its on my lappy..
you know naija marketers know how to divide episodes into plenty seasons.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
If you need suggestions for korean dramas, please check my forum. Top 50 korean movies (not in order). You can tell me the ones you need a summary if i haven't written one and you can tell the ones you've watched.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Annie09: 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Sexytemi:

watch devious divorcee, and also fated to love you, very interesting o, Watchin them both.
pls is devious divorcee season 3 out?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Sexytemi(f): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
Annie09:
pls is devious divorcee season 3 out?

nope, have been searching for it too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (2214) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.