Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:39 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2012940 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (2190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
vikkytan49:

yeah, even their high school kids always commits suicide due to bullies and all the hardships they are facing...

it's funny how k.netizens always insults their celebrities every time they make mistakes,
I wonder wen they are going to stop hating on iu, they should leave the poor girl alone...

this reminds me of moorim school when shi woo had that scandal and how he was quickly abandoned by almost everyone, the same thing happens for real in the real world
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
sarang60:

this reminds me of moorim school when shi woo had that scandal and how he was quickly abandoned by almost everyone, the same thing happens for real in the real world
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
sarang60:

that's how their lives is jare, for some moments u,ll see them screaming oppaaaa, in the next moment u,ll them saying namppeon- bad guy *shakes head for them*
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
vikkytan49:

that's how their lives is jare, for some moments u,ll see them screaming oppaaaa, in the next moment u,ll them saying namppeon- bad guy *shakes head for them*

Lol... Exactly... Even our beloved Lee min hoo (don't know if it's spelt correctly) in boys over flowers, as oppaaaaISH as he was, people actuality turned dr back on him afterwards....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
vikkytan49:

that's what I,m saying those people should chill, for goodness sake, it,s been almost up to 6 years since he last appeared in a drama, is it a offence if he,s appearing in a drama after being through hell? k.netizens, seriously, they should learn how to love and trust their selves.
being a celebrity in Korea is very risky because one mistake could mean their career. I as a person think that he din,t
raped anyone.
and dramabeans is not as cool as it's used to always been, I remember back in those days db was a very cool site with reasoning able commenters, but now? hushhhhh.

Lol @reasonable commenters.... Some are still very reasonable though....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
mopinks:

Lol... Exactly... Even our beloved Lee min hoo (don't know if it's spelt correctly) in boys over flowers, as oppaaaaISH as he was, people actuality turned dr back on him afterwards....

lol @ oppaaaaISH, lee min ho
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
vikkytan49:

wink action dramas are the ish.

I like funny action dramas(If I call them action dramas) City Hunter, Iris, Healer and You're All Surrounded are these action dramas? The only Korean drama that I'm sure is an action one is Hidden Identity.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bevy12(f): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
vikkytan49:

that's what I,m saying those people should chill, for goodness sake, it,s been almost up to 6 years since he last appeared in a drama, is it a offence if he,s appearing in a drama after being through hell? k.netizens, seriously, they should learn how to love and trust their selves.
being a celebrity in Korea is very risky because one mistake could mean their career. I as a person think that he din,t
raped anyone.

and dramabeans is not as cool as it's used to always been, I remember back in those days db was a very cool site with reasoning able commenters, but now? hushhhhh.
Me too, I don't think he did it. For me, Park Si-hoo is amazing. He was in the first Korean drama I watched so he has a special place in my heart *sniffs* And Dramabeans was so much better before. I remember when I was watching BOF on CD then and I was like 'I can't wait' when there was no light. I started searching through the internet for it and I saw DB. I read all the recaps of BOF before I watched it and it got boring to watch. I promised myself I wouldn't read anymore recaps before watching it but I still continued. Now DB is just bleh, too much annoying and criticizing comments from readers. After watching the drama, they just go to DB to dump annoying comments there.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2016
mopinks:

yes
you spelt it correctly..
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2016
mopinks:

Lol @reasonable commenters.... Some are still very reasonable though....

yeah just some, sometimes when I,m reading some comments on db, i always shakes my head and saying oh no, not again, if only I can drag those people out and slap their faces one by one. lol.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2016
vikkytan49:

yeah just some, sometimes when I,m reading some comments on db, i always shakes my head and saying oh no, not again, if only I can drag those people out and slap their faces one by one. lol.

No vex o..lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Any ONE MORE HAPPY ENDING fan in d house?

Me is enjoying it o!!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
sarang60:

if you check the history of korean idols and stars the sucide rate is very high, some of them cant handle the heat, the pressure is always too much. People acually forget that they are human beings too, it is sad. As for PHS judgement, i dont know what is and what isnt as i have left it to both consciences. So i think everyone should do the same. No matter how much a person lies to the world they cant lie to themselves and that reminder is always the worst punishment.
i cant help but like this post,i watch ur drama because of what u can offer as an actor,wetin consign me and ur life?knetizens need to take a chill pill.

As for db commenters let them continue ranting as if na only them dey watch k drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by FUMORINKI(f): 12:53am On Jan 31, 2016
cheesy undecidedHahahaha angryHahahaha, knetizens knetizens knetizens, iffa say i no tire for dem, na lie , na dem holy pass. Let dem pls kwantinu, when they have used their mouth to kill all their stars finish. Dem go enter television dey do their own drama, mcheeeeewww, hello chingus, oremanida

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Funcharie(f): 5:16am On Jan 31, 2016
mopinks:

Me is enjoying it o!!!
I love that drama. Mimo is such a lovable crazy woman and the friendship between the women is so nice. I hope the drama doesn't take a downward turn but I'm enjoying it so far.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Ligxy(f): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2016
SlimAdenike:

Lee min ho will be 30 this year,he should just forget drama and go for his military mandatory service already..... Lee seung gi is 29 and he is going next month.
Not true, Lee seung gi is older than min ho
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:42am On Jan 31, 2016
mopinks:

Me is enjoying it o!!!
cool I'm enjoying it as well.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2016
Happy Sunday Chingus!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2016
Finally through with remember.The writer must be a sadist,seems he/she enjoys seeing viewers like me cry over a drama.The scene where jin woo sat in front of his former house waiting for his dad made me cry.seriously,I don't like the memory loss plot,jin woo should be happy for once.

The last scene of ep14 made me laugh.How did Gyu man maneuver the cops?He even set his assistant up.poor guy,he should have left the idiot when he had the time.
I'm happy that Dong ho has made it clear that he's no longer on Gyu man's side.

I really fear for that handsome judge. gyu man may kill him.The question he posed at gyu man when they were drinking made me laugh.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2016
Atk01:
Happy Sunday Chingus!!
Happy Sunday to you too chingu

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2016
hilda90:
Finally through with remember.The writer must be a sadist,seems he/she enjoys seeing viewers like me cry over a drama.The scene where jin woo sat in front of his former house waiting for his dad made me cry.seriously,I don't like the memory loss plot,jin woo should be happy for once.

honesty, i am getting tired of the saddness and i think the memory loss plot is also in place to prolong the drama. At this point in the drama all i am hoping for is an all round miracle for jin woo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Atk01:
Happy Sunday Chingus!!
happy Sunday to u too, dear..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
hilda90:

I really fear for that handsome judge. gyu man may kill him.The question he posed at gyu man when they were drinking made me laugh.
If GM touches my crush (hottie judge) ehn, I will personally enter the screen and kill him! angry

My dream court scene: GM in the docks with his sister as the prosecutor, JW as the defendant, and my crush as the Judge!

Is it just me, or does that Hong Moo Suk's (corrupt prosecutor guy) face look like compressed roadside buns?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
hilda90:

The last scene of ep14 made me laugh.How did Gyu man maneuver the cops?He even set his assistant up.poor guy,he should have left the idiot when he had the time.
I'm happy that Dong ho has made it clear that he's no longer on Gyu man's side.

I really fear for that handsome judge. gyu man may kill him. The question he posed at gyu man when they were drinking made me laugh.
hummmm, I agree with u jare, we keeping saying we don't want this thing, but the director keep pulling it out for us to see, just to hurt our head and eyes, are they having fun by seeing ysh crying in almost every scenes or what? I was so sad and angry at the same time in that scene where he sat infront of his father, s house, I was like oh no, I almost smashed my phone to the ground, they should stop the Alzheimer thing, if the main character is going to forgets abt his father or who gyu man is, then what's he battling?
sorry to say this, but I can't see how the judge is helping oooo, but he needs to be careful around gyu man sha if doesn't want to waste himself..

I won't be surprised if gyu man received life in prison...

those writers and director, seriously, they are lucky I don't know how to write hangul, there was a day that I wanted to complain in SBS site abt jin woo,s Alzheimer, then I noticed everything was being written in hangul, so disappointed, oh crap, if they'd written everything in English, ahhhh I would have bomblast their site with messages...

how I wish they,ll deduct the episodes to 16 eps..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
vikkytan49:

how I wish they,ll deduct the episodes to 16 eps..

i also wish that the episodes are reduced, and i think that if jin woo forgets everything DH will help him win his case against gyu man, as for the judge, he will be useful if gyu man doesnt kill him, because i dont think he can be bribed.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mopinks(f): 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
GM is a powerful opponent to go against.... I just wish him happiness too, and with this memory loss, I wonder where that's gonna come from.... Maybe he should just open up to DH and I'm sure it's because he doesn't wanna hurt her though....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
mopinks:
GM is a powerful opponent to go against.... I just wish him happiness too, and with this memory loss, I wonder where that's gonna come from.... Maybe he should just open up to DH and I'm sure it's because he doesn't wanna hurt her though....

ehnnnn? do you like gyu man? u are wishing him happiness, chai, chincha, I,ve never for once wish him happiness and I,m going to..
he,ll be feeling prison cold very soon, lol..

u are the only person that likes him in this thread keh....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
Atk01:

If GM touches my crush (hottie judge) ehn, I will personally enter the screen and kill him! angry

My dream court scene: GM in the docks with his sister as the prosecutor, JW as the defendant, and my crush as the Judge!

Is it just me, or does that Hong Moo Suk's (corrupt prosecutor guy) face look like compressed roadside buns?
Lmao!Yeah,the prosecutor's face definitely looks as you described it.Do you know how many times I've slapped that smug face of his in my dreams?The man is so annoying, he needs to rot in jail with Gyu man.
lol,we have the same dream court scene and the handsome judge is my crush too.Why is the guy not popular sef?
I've only seen him in one drama(queen in hyun's man,I think)and he was so handsome there.That face is not meant for supporting roles jare.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
hilda90:

Lmao!Yeah,the prosecutor's face definitely looks as you described it.Do you know how many times I've slapped that smug face of his in my dreams?The man is so annoying, he needs to rot in jail with Gyu man.
lol,we have the same dream court scene and the handsome judge is my crush too.Why is the guy not popular sef?
I've only seen him in one drama(queen in hyun's man,I think)and he was so handsome there.That face is not meant for supporting roles jare.

lool, Hilda u don come again, then what type of faces are meant for supporting roles?

*sits very well*

oya can u list their names?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
vikkytan49:

ehnnnn? do you like gyu man? u are wishing him happiness, chai, chincha, I,ve never for once wish him happiness and I,m going to..
he,ll be feeling prison cold very soon, lol..

u are the only person that likes him in this thread keh....
Hahaha,i was confused when I read the comment too.That must be a mistake,maybe she meant jin woo.
How can someone like gyu man?I wish it's possible to send gyu man to this thread so that we all can beat him up like the idiot he is.lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2016
vikkytan49:

lool, Hilda u don come again, then what type of faces are meant for supporting roles?

*sits very well*

oya can u list their names?
Lmao!ugly faces maybe.
Your assignment: list all the ugly faces in dramaland(10 mks)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vikkytan49(m): 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
hilda90:

Hahaha,i was confused when I read the comment too.That must be a mistake,maybe she meant jin woo.
How can someone like gyu man?I wish it's possible to send gyu man to this thread so that we all can beat him up like the idiot he is.lol.

ahaaaaa, u just ginger my brain oooo, lol, if it's possible to send gyu man here, oh my, then that would be nice, lol, all I have to do is to borrow ellab suya knife, sharpens it very well, then we will rip him apart all together..lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (2190) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.