Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,795 members, 7,935,402 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:52 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2046147 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
Atk01:
The Healer couple weren't the only ones who got best couple award at KBS drama award, there were four others including the Joseon gunman couple. I guess because the healer actors are popular among fans, besides other couples in KBS mid- length dramas this year weren't all that 'couple-ish'. Likes of Golden Cross, Inspiring generation.

Yes, I saw the photos of those who won-----up to four/five dramas had couples that got accolades. Looks like if u didn't get one as a couple then fans didn't really feel d romance. Those that won, u could just see their joy as if it was one better award cheesy HTH and Sara were the oldest couple----lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 6:56pm On Jan 05, 2015
Aida13:

I'm good...I know in Joseon Gunman there was not much time for lovey dovey but those two really loved each other and it showed. Even Lee Jun Ki said his award was a great achievement for any romcom actor---when u win best couple its better than nothing abi cheesy

http://migeon..com/
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Aida13:

Yes, I saw the photos of those who won-----up to four/five dramas had couples that got accolades. Looks like if u didn't get one as a couple then fans didn't really feel d romance. Those that won, u could just see their joy as if it was one better award cheesy HTH and Sara were the oldest couple----lol

Seems you really like Joo Sang Wook. Have you watched Cunning Single Lady/ sly and single again?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2015
Atk01:
Seems you really like Joo Sang Wook. Have you watched Cunning Single Lady/ sly and single again?

lol omg if only you knew how much I used to hate him grin grin I first saw him in Good Doctor and he was sooooo mean to Joo Won. It was around the last two episodes I started liking him. Then Birth of a Beauty came out and I just had to watch it because of him.

Also started on Cunning Single Lady---wasn't happy with how the story started (being dumped by his wife who couldn't stand by him) so I set it aside after 2 episodes. Will probably go back to it soon cos I've got all the episodes. Maybe when BoaB is over and I need my Joo Sang Wook fix...haha

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Aida13:

lol omg if only you knew how much I used to hate him grin grin I first saw him in Good Doctor and he was sooooo mean to Joo Won. It was around the last two episodes I started liking him. Then Birth of a Beauty came out and I just had to watch it because of him.

Also started on Cunning Single Lady---wasn't happy with how the story started (being dumped by his wife who couldn't stand by him) so I set it aside after 2 episodes. Will probably go back to it soon cos I've got all the episodes. Maybe when BoaB is over and I need my Joo Sang Wook fix...haha

sup Ahjumma ,the link I sent you is for the top 100 kdramas of recent history....

If u haven't watch cunning single lady then ur really missing out...its a great drama...really funny and interesting...you gonna love it

Its like they give out multiple awards for best couple and they have like 3 diff awards in same day....its really funny
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
HELLO BLACKBERRY USERS ........IF YOU ARE TEH TYPE THAT YOUR BLACKBERY DEVICE OR MOBILE DEVICE IS NOT PLAYING MOVIES AND SERIES DOWNLOADED FROM .COM OR IF THE DOWNLOADED MOVIE OR SERIES IS ONLY PLAYING OUT THE AUDIO AND THE VISUAL ASPECT IS NOT DISPLAYING...I BRING GREAT NEWS TO YOU......NEW YEAR NEW SYSTEM........ IS BRINGING LOW VERSION FOR SUCH MOBILE DEVICE USERS....S IF YOU FALL UNDER THIS CATEGORY JUST QUOTE THIS POST AND TELL ME THE DRAMA SERIES OR MOVIE YOU NEED...SO I CAN CONCERT IT FOR YOU AND THEN UPLOAD IT....

IF YOU ARE ALSO WILLING TO HELP OR DONATE TO KEEP .COM GOING FORWARD AND ALSO TO PROVIDE BETTER SERVICE...PLS CONTACT ME VIA MY PERSONAL MAL :auto.francis@yahoo.com, afofraads@gmail.com,

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
fijiano202:

Its like they give out multiple awards for best couple and they have like 3 diff awards in same day....its really funny
3 major networks, 3 diff awards.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
Atk01:
3 major networks, 3 diff awards.
yea ....same day doesnt make sense
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2015
fijiano202:
yea ....same day doesnt make sense
Especially for those actors nominated for awards at two networks. How will they shuffle between the two? I guess it all has to do with viewer ratings.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
Atk01:
Especially for those actors nominated for awards at two networks. How will they shuffle between the two? I guess it all has to do with viewer ratings.
not 2,all 3 awards...most of the awards have same nominations
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
fijiano202:
not 2,all 3 awards...most of the awards have same nominations
I don't understand. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Atk01:
I don't understand. smiley
most dramas have same nomnation in same category at the three diff awards
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
fijiano202:
most dramas have same nomnation in same category at the three diff awards
Like 'best couple' for instance in one award show nominated as best couple in another award show?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Atk01:
Like 'best couple' for instance in one award show nominated as best couple in another award show?
aigoo aghassi....yes...in every awards there's a category for best couple right? that goes for the 3 awards ...so for instance if the couple from Pinocchio wins best couple at the 3 diff awards it will be add for them to receive it themselves ...shikenah
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
fijiano202:
aigoo aghassi....yes...in every awards there's a category for best couple right? that goes for the 3 awards ...so for instance if the couple from Pinocchio wins best couple at the 3 diff awards it will be add for them to receive it themselves ...shikenah

Oh! I get what you are trying to say now. But that's like impossible, because the networks only give awards to dramas shown on their network. Pinocchio is an SBS show, and it can't win any award at KBS.
Once again, I'm very sorry to be disturbing you with my quotes. Mian haeyo Oppa, ahjussi, sunbae, anyone you like. grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 12:36am On Jan 06, 2015
fijiano202:
sup Ahjumma ,the link I sent you is for the top 100 kdramas of recent history....

If u haven't watch cunning single lady then ur really missing out...its a great drama...really funny and interesting...you gonna love it

Yeah----they've got three major networks---like having AIT, Silverbird and Channels TV doing drama awards around the same night. And each network releases countless dramas per year----some actors even overlap and have to attend more than one awards, if they acted in dramas from different stations---hehheeh

MBC held theirs Dec 30 while SBS, KBS had theirs Dec 31 I think...

Like the guy below Shin Sung-rok (was also in My Love from the Star, SBS) ---was in King's Face (SBS) and Trot Lovers (KBS) had to attend both award shows to collect his prizes ---and even changed tuxedos in between. Now that's class lol

as for this ahjumma of a thing---ok u can stop now wink angry cheesy

I see Korean women hate being called that esp if they are barely around 30--- grin grin but calling a guy oppa is mucho special, like saying he's ur dear big brother/bf---hmm these koreans, you just have to be careful their words hold so many kinds of meanings----

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 5:14am On Jan 06, 2015
Atk01:
Oh! I get what you are trying to say now. But that's like impossible, because the networks only give awards to dramas shown on their network. Pinocchio is an SBS show, and it can't win any award at KBS.
Once again, I'm very sorry to be disturbing you with my quotes. Mian haeyo Oppa, ahjussi, sunbae, anyone you like. grin
thanks aghassi for clarifying it...i think am in the wrong though cos I thought it was a general/national award I forgot that the tv stations are the organizers...thats why they say it's good to share knowledge Cos now I learnt something new from u...
I would prefer oops...sunbae sounds like an uncle lol...

Are u a kdrama addict or fan?

Have a lovely morning and am cool with quote
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 5:21am On Jan 06, 2015
Aida13:

Yeah----they've got three major networks---like having AIT, Silverbird and Channels TV doing drama awards around the same night. And each network releases countless dramas per year----some actors even overlap and have to attend more than one awards, if they acted in dramas from different stations---hehheeh

MBC held theirs Dec 30 while SBS, KBS had theirs Dec 31 I think...

Like the guy below Shin Sung-rok (was also in My Love from the Star, SBS) ---was in King's Face (SBS) and Trot Lovers (KBS) had to attend both award shows to collect his prizes ---and even changed tuxedos in between. Now that's class lol

as for this ahjumma of a thing---ok u can stop now wink >sad cheesy

I see Korean women hate being called that esp if they are barely around 30--- grin grin but calling a guy oppa is mucho special, like saying he's ur dear big brother/bf---hmm these koreans, you just have to be careful their words hold so many kinds of meanings----

Finally....i was wondering what you like any ahjumma cos its more of insult insult to young ladies but Sara in BOAB made it would sexy...
ahjumma simple means old lady...but Omoni is far worst...Omoni means grandma so one can easily get a slap for calling a young lady Omoni

It sucks though...having 2 awards jn a night,its more of a competition between the two giant media houses....e.g the saga going in Pinocchio between the giant News station

Have a wonderful morning...wish u a stressfree day
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2015
fijiano202:
thanks aghassi for clarifying it...i think am in the wrong though cos I thought it was a general/national award I forgot that the tv stations are the organizers...thats why they say it's good to share knowledge Cos now I learnt something new from u...
I would prefer oops...sunbae sounds like an uncle lol...

Are u a kdrama addict or fan?

Have a lovely morning and am cool with quote
Good morning to you too. I'm a kdrama fan. Addict sounds somehow. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 9:28am On Jan 06, 2015
Atk01:
Good morning to you too. I'm a kdrama fan. Addict sounds somehow. smiley
Morning....ur right lol ...addict sounds too extreme though but I think am more of an addict ....cos I think I have watched over 200kdrama since 07/08....

Which is ur fav drama,actor,actress?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2015
fijiano202:
Morning....ur right lol ...addict sounds too extreme though but I think am more of an addict ....cos I think I have watched over 200kdrama since 07/08....

Which is ur fav drama,actor,actress?
200? Wow! I started watching kdramas late 2013. Its hard to pick a favourite drama, but there are some dramas I just can't stop watching over and over again. The likes of Boys over flowers, Secret Love, Moon embracing the sun and recently Discovery of love/romance. I don't have a particular favourite actor, as long as he is good at acting, cute and handsome like Eric Mun, I'm good. Actress? I don't have one.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2015
Atk01:

200? Wow! I started watching kdramas late 2013. Its hard to pick a favourite drama, but there are some dramas I just can't stop watching over and over again. The likes of Boys over flowers, Secret Love, Moon embracing the sun and recently Discovery of love/romance. I don't have a particular favourite actor, as long as he is good at acting, cute and handsome like Eric Mun, I'm good. Actress? I don't have one.
too much boys over flower sequel made it boring for me but i prefer flower boy next door....Discovery of romance is pretty amazing

by Secret love do you mean secret love affair....cos i think they are diff

Have u watch Korea Agency and Que sera sera ? both are awesome dramas by Eric

Moon embracing the sun is a great historical drama i kinda prefer it to Faith....you can try Rooftop prince its hilarious but pretty amazing....

Have a stressfree day Aghassi
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2015
post=29520576:
HELLO BLACKBERRY USERS ........IF YOU ARE TEH TYPE THAT YOUR BLACKBERY DEVICE OR MOBILE DEVICE IS NOT PLAYING MOVIES AND SERIES DOWNLOADED FROM .COM OR IF THE DOWNLOADED MOVIE OR SERIES IS ONLY PLAYING OUT THE AUDIO AND THE VISUAL ASPECT IS NOT DISPLAYING...I BRING GREAT NEWS TO YOU......NEW YEAR NEW SYSTEM........ IS BRINGING LOW VERSION FOR SUCH MOBILE DEVICE USERS....S IF YOU FALL UNDER THIS CATEGORY JUST QUOTE THIS POST AND TELL ME THE DRAMA SERIES OR MOVIE YOU NEED...SO I CAN CONCERT IT FOR YOU AND THEN UPLOAD IT....

IF YOU ARE ALSO WILLING TO HELP OR DONATE TO KEEP .COM GOING FORWARD AND ALSO TO PROVIDE BETTER SERVICE...PLS CONTACT ME VIA MY PERSONAL MAL :auto.francis@yahoo.com, afofraads@gmail.com,

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
HAPPY NEW YEAR
bro links to eps 11 and 12 for my secret hotel aint working

we go do private chats on somethings ok
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 10:29am On Jan 06, 2015
not great

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hulkhiharitoz(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2015
fijiano202:
use google chrome on ur android or try downloading thru UCWEB ...UCWEB HD would be better
I use ucweb but not hd sha
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
fijiano202:

by Secret love do you mean secret love affair....cos i think they are diff

Have u watch Korea Agency and Que sera sera ? both are awesome dramas by Eric

Have a stressfree day Aghassi
I mean Secret/ secret love- about a lady who went to prison for her boyfriend.

No, I haven't. I've been postponing watching Que sere sera, but I'll check it out along with Korea Agency.

Thank you.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
Atk01:

I mean Secret/ secret love- about a lady who went to prison for her boyfriend.

No, I haven't. I've been postponing watching Que sere sera, but I'll check it out along with Korea Agency.

Thank you.
oh...thats just Secrets...its pretty awesome...ji sung acting was amazing....Love conquers alll...if u love someone their flaws would look cute to u...her scars were huge both physically and emotionally but love conquers alll

Try to watch que sera sera its pretty great
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
fijiano202:
oh...thats just Secrets...its pretty awesome...ji sung acting was amazing....Love conquers alll...if u love someone their flaws would look cute to u...her scars were huge both physically and emotionally but love conquers alll

Try to watch que sera sera its pretty great
Yeah, the lead actors did a wonderful job, you could feel their emotions. And when he kissed the scar on her shoulders, I was like wow! Big difference to her ex's reaction when he saw the scar.
Secret made me check out another Ji Sung drama - Protect the boss.
I'll definitely watch que sera sera.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by fijiano202(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
Atk01:

Yeah, the lead actors did a wonderful job, you could feel their emotions. And when he kissed the scar on her shoulders, I was like wow! Big difference to her ex's reaction when he saw the scar.
Secret made me check out another Ji Sung drama - Protect the boss.
I'll definitely watch que sera sera.
protect the Boss is also great...i think have watch 7-8 of his movies.....royal family is also nice though

Hows ur day going

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (2201) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.