Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:52 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2013055 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (2190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I never really paid attention to them but I knew they would be great since they are like the male mamamoo, I just checked them out on YouTube and they are pretty awesome

I love all the songs the covered, an idol group that is not mostly about visuals but voices. I mean they ALL have beautiful voices. I am impressed.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Wow, looking good.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:27am On Jan 06, 2017
yes my wishes are beginning to come true, sung joon has been cast in a drama( I guess there is a dramagod after all) I might not watch it tho cos it feels like a 1 million episode drama but still yay

*currently watching*: weightlifting fairy Kim bok joo
song of d day: anger- spica
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:52am On Jan 06, 2017
birthday:
got7's jb aka my 2nd bias in got7 n the voice that makes all the difference in got7's songs

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Rapahel1116: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
Eifeh:
Make sure you watch 49 Days is the best
one of the best movies out there even my mum.... Left her office for one day to watch Dat movie.... Five star
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
Who did this to the back of this poor truck, Aigooo.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
sarang60:
Who did this to the back of this poor truck, Aigooo.

OMG!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:20am On Jan 07, 2017
aww ryu soo young n my park ha sun are getting married, I remember when I first saw them together in 2 weeks,I didn't even think they would end up dating, I was pleasantly surprised when the news came out n now they are taking a step further, I wish them the best.

song of d day: memories- super junior
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2017
birthday: the very tall,very weirdly handsome hong jong hyun oppa

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:46am On Jan 07, 2017
Jung Joonyoung is returning to 1n2d!!!!!!!!!!! I can start watching the show again.

In other goblin related news, imagine my surprise watching Ep 11 in middle of the night and the creepy eunuch ghost shows up looking scarier than ever with that tongue. Ewwww
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
aww ryu soo young n my park ha sun are getting married, I remember when I first saw them together in 2 weeks,I didn't even think they would end up dating, I was pleasantly surprised when the news came out n now they are taking a step further, I wish them the best.

song of d day: memories- super junior
The guy looks like this movie actor, Jung Woosung. Happy for them.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 10:11am On Jan 07, 2017
Deok Hwa is DEFINITELY not human. I want to go as much as to assume he's a vampire sef. There's something up with that guy.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2017
Atk01:
The guy looks like this movie actor, Jung Woosung. Happy for them.
yeah a bit but I like Jung woo sung more
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
There are so many people not real in this goblin,one is a reaper,the other a goblin,another a ghost and Deok hwa,yet to find out,i give up.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
So Deok hwa is ............ HAHAHAHAHAHA. My mind is going crazy right now. Who told me to go watch Episode 12 now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
Dqueenzy:
There are so many people not real in this goblin,one is a reaper,the other a goblin,another a ghost and Deok hwa,yet to find out,i give up.

As in. I tire o. No one is completely human. Go watch the next episode and find out who Deok Hwa is. I can't stop shaking my head

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Dqueenzy(f): 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
bosslady1991:

As in. I tire o. No one is completely human. Go watch the next episode and find out who Deok Hwa is. I can't stop shaking my head
They should just change the title already to'THE UNREAL'.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2017
bosslady1991:
So Deok hwa is ............ HAHAHAHAHAHA. My mind is going crazy right now. Who told me to go watch Episode 12 now
Fan theory was right afterall, Deokhwa is.............. He's back to normal now sha, thank God. cheesy
Seriously, I'm blown away by the writer of this drama. Kim Eun Sook outdid herself with this one. Ep12 is the best yet, Sunny and Grims story is so so sad.
And that park joong won guy ehn. Evil as a human being, worse as a ghost. He is the real resident evil. angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
Atk01:

Fan theory was right afterall, Deokhwa is.............. He's back to normal now sha, thank God. cheesy
Seriously, I'm blown away by the writer of this drama. Kim Eun Sook outdid herself with this one. Ep12 is the best yet, Sunny and Grims story is so so sad.
And that park joong won guy ehn. Evil as a human being, worse as a ghost. He is the real resident evil. angry
Even tho we suspected he wasn't human, I was still blown away when they revealed who he is. I don't think he's normal yet tho, he will keep getting possessed when he drinks.
Ep12 really really made a lot of sense. I cried when they cried, I was angry when they were. It was indeed wonderful. When Goblin held the reaper's neck, I went OH SH*T! OH SH*T! OH SH*T! OH SH*T! OH SH*T! OH SH*T!OH SH*T! OH SH*T!OH SH*T! OH SH*T!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
kangminhyuksho:
yes my wishes are beginning to come true, sung joon has been cast in a drama( I guess there is a dramagod after all) I might not watch it tho cos it feels like a 1 million episode drama but still yay

song of d day: anger- spica

I remembered u as I was going tru the article on this.
Don't know which one of them is ur guy but this monster is proudly owned by one of ur guys from cnblue.
One in Asia. Ten of such in d whole world.

Not our celebrities buying g wagon and d likes.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
bosslady1991:

Even tho we suspected he wasn't human, I was still blown away when they revealed who he is. I don't think he's normal yet tho, he will keep getting possessed when he drinks.
Ep12 really really made a lot of sense. I cried when they cried, I was angry when they were. It was indeed wonderful. When Goblin held the reaper's neck, I went OH SH*T! OH SH*T! OH SH*T! OH SH*T! OH SH*T! OH SH*T!OH SH*T! OH SH*T!OH SH*T! OH SH*T!

after reading all these post, It feels like we are all watching this drama together in the same room with the same thoughts running through our minds, everyone's comments are on point.

I love how Deok recovered in the bar asking a ton of questions and Goblin saying who ever you are let me slap you, the way grim was trying to hold him back, I mean everything about that part of the scene was funny.

I must say the way Deok dropped his silly boy character for that scene was impressive, he commanded respect. I also like how his is not exactly the............ but that he is just a channel for it, like filling an empty vessel.

My fave statement at the moment is. " I missed you so much I could hardly breathe so my life was in danger. Hahahah" that was a good enough reason to call goblin the 1000th time.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
bosslady1991:

I don't want all that angst oo. My bromance must not get sour.
Did you see the preview for next week? The heartbroken/depressed look of grims in goryeo broke my heart. I was trying not to cry.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
sarang60:

after reading all these post, It feels like we are all watching this drama together in the same room with the same thoughts running through our minds, everyone's comments are on point.

I love how Deok recovered in the bar asking a ton of questions and Goblin saying who ever you are let me slap you, the way grim was trying to hold him back, I mean everything about that part of the scene was funny.

I must say the way Deok dropped his silly boy character for that scene was impressive, he commanded respect. I also like how his is not exactly the............ but that he is just a channel for it, like filling an empty vessel.

My fave statement at the moment is. " I missed you so much I could hardly breathe so my life was in danger. Hahahah" that was a good enough reason to call goblin the 1000th time.
Seriously, that was so sweet. Those two can be so romantic.
I loved the "the dress is so pretty, my bank account is in danger" fine clothes in shops can make someone lose their minds sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Atk01:

Seriously, that was so sweet. Those two can be so romantic.
I loved the "the dress is so pretty, my bank account is in danger" fine clothes in shops can make someone lose their minds sha cheesy

What is going on in dramaland by the way cuteness overload everywhere, if I didn't know weightlifting fairy was a drama, I would think I am watch an engaged couple plan their life together for real. Look at LOTBs the only problem I have with their chemistry is that I know JJH is married so I feel like LMHot will alway be apologetic to her husband for all the touching and all. I know it is just a drama now but in my head that's how I feel, it is just too real, sometimes I feel like they actually have to fall in love for these dramas because when you see the leads look at each other you can see the fire.

Even the ones that play evil characters you would actually want to kill them with your bare hands. Unreal. More power to them.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
gmorn:

I remembered u as I was going tru the article on this.
Don't know which one of them is ur guy but this monster is proudly owned by one of ur guys from cnblue.
One in Asia. Ten of such in d whole world.

Not our celebrities buying g wagon and d likes.

wow,she's a beauty, it would probably be yonghwas car,na him like flashy things pass,plus I think he has more money than the rest
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
sarang60:

What is going on in dramaland by the way cuteness overload everywhere, if I didn't know weightlifting fairy was a drama, I would think I am watch an engaged couple plan their life together for real. Look at LOTBs the only problem I have with their chemistry is that I know JJH is married so I feel like LMHot will alway be apologetic to her husband for all the touching and all. I know it is just a drama now but in my head that's how I feel, it is just too real, sometimes I feel like they actually have to fall in love for these dramas because when you see the leads look at each other you can see the fire.

Even the ones that play evil characters you would actually want to kill them with your bare hands. Unreal. More power to them.

I remember an episode of unnies slam dunk when Jessi asked ra mi ran if she ever fell in love while acting n she was like all the time but its always one sided,I could totally relate if I were a Korean actress I'm sure I'll have lots of antifans,cos I'll be like Taylor swift or lily Collins n date every hottie that comes with any drama or movie.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Looooooooooooooooooooool, this is funny.... Quoted.... Grateful heart

http://sojuoppa.net/tvshows/descendants-of-the-sun/
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:09am On Jan 08, 2017
kangminhyuksho:

I remember an episode of unnies slam dunk when Jessi asked ra mi ran if she ever fell in love while acting n she was like all the time but its always one sided,I could totally relate if I were a Korean actress I'm sure I'll have lots of antifans,cos I'll be like Taylor swift or lily Collins n date every hottie that comes with any drama or movie.

Lol @ Taylor swift. There's no chill for taylor swift o. But I see myself falling in love with my partners too, I can't even fake or pretend to be in love with someone. I will have to actually love them to be able to act the part well. I will just be suffering everytime a drama ends. Now I know why I am not an actress.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:18am On Jan 08, 2017
Atk01:

I don't want all that angst oo. My bromance must not get sour.
Did you see the preview for next week? The heartbroken/depressed look of grims in goryeo broke my heart. I was trying not to cry.

You were trying not to cry? Tears dropped from me sha. I don't know if it was all the dramas I saw that got me emotional on saturday or saturday just decided to be an emotional day for me. Everything was just touching. I really don't want the bromance to end. I live for the bromance. The tears, the heartbroken look from reaper just got me. Geeez! Lee dong wook is a-ma-zing.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by bosslady1991: 12:30am On Jan 08, 2017
sarang60:

"I also like how his is not exactly the............"

Lool. Why are we leaving the space blank. Hehehehe! Its like I don't know what to call deok hwa anymore. But true! That club scene? A job well done. He gave me the chills. The way he spoke, the attitude, the look. I was getting vampire feels (Elijah from Vampire diaries/The originals) from him sef. That's why I called him a vampire earlier.

Hehehehehe. The goblin was like let me slap you once. And when goblin's sword couldn't cut through the evil eunch, I was like it is finished! #Lobatan
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:16am On Jan 08, 2017
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:23am On Jan 08, 2017
I've been watching big bang's fxxk it MV for the past 4 days cos my top is enlisting soon,n my heart is frozen,broken n all that stuff and the video is really cool n hot n hip( yg rappers always overdo the hiphop thingy but this video is just right cos its just d guys messing around) anyway I realize I haven't really seen daesungs eyes before, in all their MVS he's either covering 1 or both eyes with some weird/shaggy hairstyle, I was actually shocked I didn't even notice his eyes till this morning, I guess I was too carried away by taeyangs awful hair or whatever that thing is,super glad gdragon is over his weird hair days, top n seungri never disappoint me,their hair is always on point, I miss that era top was dyeing his hair green tho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (2190) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.