Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,568 members, 7,914,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:15 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2033269 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (2196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2018
sarang60:

I was going to say who is this one in my prince way but then I saw the post. He is a dance angel....I wonder what they are doing with these talented boys.

Exactly, I'm low key annoyed

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @RaphaellaDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you to EXO PLANET and back!!!!!!!!!
You're the reason I met EXO, the reason I watch kdramas, the reason I'm in this group at got to meet amazing people.

I will take you with me to Planet .....(kikikikikikiki)

Love you and EXO loves you too.

AWW SO TODAY IS HER BIRTHDAY AND SHE WAS BUSY HANSOLING, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR, MAY THE GOOD LORD CONTINUE TO BLESS AND KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I'M USING ALL CAPS TO SHOW MY LOVE FOR YOU.

P. S : STAY AWAY FROM MY MEN'S THEM AND I'LL PERSONALLY INVITE HANSOL TO COME PERFORM FOR YOU ON YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY. DEAL?

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Different strokes for different folks I guess.
My favorite songs are always the ones that get better as you listen to them.
If I listen to a song once and like it then on subsequent repeats I find nothing else in the song, I move on.
It's why FOREVER and SIGN are my favorite EXO songs.

I've listened to them almost everyday since I first heard them and they've refused to tire me. Especially Forever that has been longer on my playlist.

I love songs that sneak up on me too, but my favorite ones are the ones that come at me at the first listen, and I never get tired of them, I have a system with my Playlist lol, it's all very scientific and technical I tell ya.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2018
Another thing I noticed from my re-review, I think from late 2015 till now, kpop has been into the tropical/house genre, and while it was fun at first I had begun to get tired of it cos like almost every single released was going that route, especially the soloists, but then late 2017 fnc decided to join and I don't know if they got new producers or something but they are doing a marvelous job with the sound, osts, sf9 comeback, hell even hongki who is strictly rock/power ballad sampled tropical on his mini album and it was good, I don't know how long this will last but I must say for now fnc is doing wonders with their producers.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

AWW SO TODAY IS HER BIRTHDAY AND SHE WAS BUSY HANSOLING, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR, MAY THE GOOD LORD CONTINUE TO BLESS AND KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I'M USING ALL CAPS TO SHOW MY LOVE FOR YOU.

P. S : STAY AWAY FROM MY MEN'S THEM AND I'LL PERSONALLY INVITE HANSOL TO COME PERFORM FOR YOU ON YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY. DEAL?

Loool, thank you so much!!!!
No deal mbok, I'm already partying with Hansol tonight....

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 11:48am On Nov 21, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I love songs that sneak up on me too, but my favorite ones are the ones that come at me at the first listen, and I never get tired of them, I have a system with my Playlist lol, it's all very scientific and technical I tell ya.

I'm emo in choosing songs, so once a song can hit me in the heart I'm happy.
If it's immediately or later on I don't mind.

I'm also VOICE BIASED, that's why it's only recently rap started thrilling me and I don't freak out about a certain groups music.
You can rap spoil, but if your harmonization is the sh*t or you voice can strip me nekkid, YOU GOT ME!!!!!!!!!!

I SEE YOU CHEN, CHANYEOL, D.O, T.O.P, G.D, BAEKHYUN, JOOHEON, HOYA, K WILL.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Loool, thank you so much!!!! No deal mbok, I'm already partying with Hansol tonight....
LMAO spirit husband things

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
Another observation (I'm in a noisemaking mood today, y'all will have to forgive and forget) anyway I don't think jyp and his producers know what to do with got7, ever since their flight log series, their songs are either underproduced or overproduced which is just annoying because got7 has so much potential and it pains me that their songs are not hitting me the way I'd like, that said, I do appreciate the fact that the members are more involved in the writing and composing, I love me self made men. As for their Japanese releases lmfao no, just no, I have given up on jyp artists when it comes to Japan.

P. S : it's 2018, got7 you can stop dabbing now, except maybe bambam, he can continue

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Another observation (I'm in a noisemaking mood today, y'all will have to forgive and forget) anyway I don't think jyp and his producers know what to do with got7, ever since their flight log series, their songs are either underproduced or overproduced which is just annoying because got7 has so much potential and it pains me that their songs are not hitting me the way I'd like, that said, I do appreciate the fact that the members are more involved in the writing and composing, I love me self made men. As for their Japanese releases lmfao no, just no, I have given up on jyp artists when it comes to Japan.

P. S : it's 2018, got7 you can stop dabbing now, except maybe bambam, he can continue

Lmao. This is funny.
I don't even listen to their songs to form an opinion.
I've only listened to a recent release and it did nothing for me, except parts of the dance.
How you manage to listen to all these groups amazes me.

Like earlier in the year during the EXO DROUGHT, I was looking like I was going to stan other groups.
Remember Astro appreciation, even Day6, then SHINee's new albums.
After a while, I slid back into my old EXO songs and even though I listened to other songs by these groups. Looking back now, I'm certain they've not reached STAN STATUS.

Now, I rarely even remember some of the songs from them, especially Day6 and Astro. The main songs are still really good to me but the rest are 'hmmm, issokay'.

Since MONSTA X is still shacking me, I'm listening to their songs now, with my usual and new EXO songs but the rest, I don't really miss.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LMAO spirit husband things

LWKMD you just know

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

Lmao. This is funny.
I don't even listen to their songs to form an opinion.
I've only listened to a recent release and it did nothing for me, except parts of the dance.
How you manage to listen to all these groups amazes me.

Like earlier in the year during the EXO DROUGHT, I was looking like I was going to stan other groups.
Remember Astro appreciation, even Day6, then SHINee's new albums.
After a while, I slid back into my old EXO songs and even though I listened to other songs by these groups. Looking back now, I'm certain they've not reached STAN STATUS.

Now, I rarely even remember some of the songs from them, especially Day6 and Astro. The main songs are still really good to me but the rest are 'hmmm, issokay'.

Since MONSTA X is still shacking me, I'm listening to their songs now, with my usual and new EXO songs but the rest, I don't really miss.

I feel you jare, I just have a voracious appetite for music, I listen to almost everything and I guess I'm very easy to impress, even if it's only one good song a group has in their discography, I will follow everything they do and either, diss or praise them but I'll still follow.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
My next observation is about cosmic girls but it's more of a rant so I'll save my breath till a day I'm in a, fighting mood.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
Happy birthday PRINCESS, I wish you all the best and more, I hope you have the best time ever and that your family be proud to have you.

Oh and I also wish you more Lay

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
Another thought, God bless osts and the people involved in matching songs to drama scenes

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Oh dokgo rewind meeeennnnnn, the story went sour really fast, my baby’s entire family got ruined but the new look is awesome.

남자 친구가 오세훈는 화이팅. (Classmates correct me is my statement is wrong ooo).

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
sarang60:
Oh dokgo rewind meeeennnnnn, the story went sour really fast, my baby’s entire family got ruined but the new look is awesome.

남자 친구가 오세훈는 화이팅. (Classmates correct me is my statement is wrong ooo).

I think it would sound more natural if you had ssi or just oh sehun, I think the neun is not needed, that's just my opinion tho, I'm not sure I'm correct, I think ne namja chingu... Would better

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
Observation / note to self: stop laughing at idols English in songs, it's not their first language, be nice.

P. S : I know I won't stop laughing at kpop English, it's always a trip hearing them struggle with words and weird tenses. I'm awful, I know lol

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Observation / note to self: stop laughing at idols English in songs, it's not their first language, be nice.

P. S : I know I won't stop laughing at kpop English, it's always a trip hearing them struggle with words and weird tenses. I'm awful, I know lol

I'm trying to stop too but it's funny.
It is very very very funny.
Just as how my hangul is funny.

Wetin be, SHAWTY IMMA PARTY TILL THE SUNDOWN!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2018
sarang60:
Happy birthday PRINCESS, I wish you all the best and more, I hope you have the best time ever and that your family be proud to have you.

I AM PRINCESS!!!!!!
SHE IS PRETTY!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2018
sarang60:

Thank you Mrs EXO!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2018
It's been a while since my Goblin review.
Got back to it today.
Hope you enjoy.

Episode 3.

Enya is just looking at these people in shock.
Is this what her song means?
Lmfao.
It's not small division of car.
Everything with the Goblin is in excess.
He cannot vex small vex!!!!!

The way she asked, "why are you yelling at me?".
Teeheehee.
This entire scene was EPIC!!!!!
She truly didn't even say thank you.Smh

It's a picture, it won't break if you throw it!!!!!!! Rotflmao.

DEOK HWA IS A TALKATIVE!!!!!!
Shut up and hear story ohhhhh!!

GU DOL IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't know him yet the first time I watched this so I'm so happy to see him.

Hilarious man!!!!!!
Let Kkeut Nyeo catch you looking at woman, kikikikikikiki.

The doctors death is touching.
Kpele.

This their bickering is new everyday. It's so entertaining.

This child is quite disrespectful you know.
SCAM HIM!!!!!!!

'Did I get lured in by meat and then caught in the trap by this freshly squeezed juice?!!!!!!'
I CAN'T ABEG!!!!!! KIKIKIKIKIKIKI, TEEHEEHEEHEEHEE, KIKIKIKIKIKIKI.

This Goblin!!!!! He's playing matchmaker!!!!!!! This is serious.
Wawu, it's not even for good sef, I was fooled. Kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki.

I have to do this!!!!!!!!
GONG YOO IS FYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
HOT DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm done.

Deok Hwa is such a trip!!!!!!!
The way he goes 360° at the speed of light with his explanations is self preservation at the highest level.
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

At the risk of repeating myself, the rapper between the leads is astonishing!!!!!!!!
I've not seen anything equal to it in my whole year of watching kdramas!!!!!!
This drama is DAEBAK!!!!!!!!!
Thoroughly deserving of every accolade.

See set up!!!!!!!!!
The deities are just using y'all to do yeye last last.

BURN IT TO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!

What did this girl do to the teacher na? shoooooooooooooooo.

These men have come with their wahala again, smh.

He's missing her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This girl has a BIG HEAD!!!!!!!!lmao.
That aside, I feel so bad for her.

Well duh Mr Goblin, she sees it.

I really enjoyed this episode.
They didn't even tell us anything new until the end but it's still sooooooooooo good. Apart from the meeting of the second leads. I had so much fun watching this, not a bad scene. Not a moment of boredom. Soooooooo goooooooooood!!!!!!

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I'm trying to stop too but it's funny. It is very very very funny. Just as how my hangul is funny.
Wetin be, SHAWTY IMMA PARTY TILL THE SUNDOWN!!!!!
LMAO, I love them, just close your lips, shut your tongue

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
Episode 4.

This babe, it's love that made you open mouth. I understand sha, me too I'd be the goblin's bride if HE'S the goblin.

The beginning of this episode is just something else. There's so much I want to talk about but I can't put my feelings into words.
The acting is so good.
The dialogue is perfect.
The humor is superb.
I can't even explain.
I'm just laughing and being entertained.

This girl is finishing me!!!!!!!
Honestly, she's so shameless!!!!!!
I want to be like her!!!!!!!!

See punishment of her family oh.
It just dawned on me what he really did to them. Wawu.

I'm so immersed, I don't want to stop and write anything.

This girl and her candle threats, thrill me.

Wait oh, is he drunk?!!!!!!!

This episode is soooooo good.
The character dynamics are so good.
Each character is so well thought of, scripted and played.
There are so many 'oh my gosh' moments. Too many to write down.
It's too good.

Heeeheehee, yay for the ghosts!!!!!!

Mmmmmmmppppphhhhhhhhh, ZADDY IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GONG YOO OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I felt that!!!!!!!!!! Dripping so much SAUCE!!!!!!!!!!

EWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
KOREAN ROADS ARE BAD!!!!!!!!
TEEHEEHEE.

I was just like Eun Tak when he made the sword!!!!!! Epic sh*t!!!!!!!!

This girl is such a sulky child, hahahahahahahahahaha.

LOVE HAS STRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So early in the drama.

Though I didn't write much this time, it's simply because there's TOO MUCH to write. This drama is really the best one I've ever watched. I'm trying to think of another that's this good, putting aside my men bias but I can't.
This is only episode 4!!!!!!!!
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2018
OK I think I've made enough noise today, observations will continue next year

Oh wait one last one dear ikon y'all need to stop with the chanty chanty at the end of your songs, it's fun to chant and jump with you but when all your songs start ending the same way, it starts to get tiring. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
@principesapcy your review is making me want to watch goblin for the millionth time!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
@principesapcy your review is making me want to watch goblin for the millionth time!!!

kamsahamnida!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
OK I think I've made enough noise today, observations will continue next year

Oh wait one last one dear ikon y'all need to stop with the chanty chanty at the end of your songs, it's fun to chant and jump with you but when all your songs start ending the same way, it starts to get tiring. Thank you

I was trying to quote I modified, old age has come

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
OK ok last observation(this is not a promise).
It's a shame led Apple and Jang hanbyul are not as popular as they should be, I love their brand of rock.

Someone please seize my phone

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:25pm On Nov 21, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I think it would sound more natural if you had ssi or just oh sehun, I think the neun is not needed, that's just my opinion tho, I'm not sure I'm correct, I think ne namja chingu... Would better

고마워요 I was trying to be more sophisticated.... hahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
PrincipesaPCY:

I AM PRINCESS!!!!!!
SHE IS PRETTY!!!!!!!

I know but MOVE today is not your day and she is my PRINCESS deal with it......

JK JK JK you are my QUEEEN.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I was trying to quote I modified, old age has come

Noona love is trending so don’t worry.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 5:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
sarang60:

I know but MOVE today is not your day and she is my PRINCESS deal with it......

JK JK JK you are my QUEEEN.
NICE SAVE!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) ... (2196) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.