Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,311 members, 7,881,139 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:14 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2013469 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (2190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Aida13:

The bottom line is just that these guys are dishonest grin grin And about Ruby Ring...there are many dramas that the Alaba boys don't bother finishing especially if the ending wasn't popular or they just couldn't be bothered. I'd seen many dramas I liked that had up to 30 episodes but you could only ever find parts 1 and 2 (that's 20 episodes). The seller will tell you that season 3 is not yet available (even if the drama finished 3-5 years ago). This is common with many Chinese dramas lol grin grin The boys only dub the videos they know will sell the most.
There is God grin . All I know is that I must get my Ruby Ring complete even if it takes another 1 year. It has 90 something episodes, and I'm on 60 something, so I'm waiting patiently for them to finish it.
How has your day been?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
@kallmemrB, where did you run off to?

@ellab, hilda90, how are you doing?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
Atk01:

SK Scandal and Innocent Man actor?
Wow! He's good looking and acts well.
yeah,he starred in innocent man and sk scandal. He is a good actor and very handsome.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
ellab:

have u watched "nice guy"?he was fantastic in it.
Im not familiar with d actress but netizens,ppl in dramabeans and koala's playground are complaining like crazy.
yeah,i have watched nice guy(innocent man),it is very interesting,though i hated when the lead actress had amnesia in the drama and it dragged a lot from there. it seems song joon ki likes melodramas,he will be starring in another melodrama soon. i prefer him in romantic comedy,he was my best character in sungkyunkwan scandal. i watched that drama because of him.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jorhney(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
Anyone watching maids?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
Atk01:

There is God grin . All I know is that I must get my Ruby Ring complete even if it takes another 1 year. It has 90 something episodes, and I'm on 60 something, so I'm waiting patiently for them to finish it.
How has your day been?

It was OK, thanks for asking grin grin

Is Ruby Ring that good? I know the storyline's a bit unique but I didn't see really favorable reviews about it when I checked it out in the past. But it must be holding your interest for you to want to finish it.

Been reading up some latest kdrama news and I hear Yoochun is busy filming the Girl who sees Smells. Saw the update on dramarecap.com and they mentioned he said he feels awkward around his co-star because they haven't had time to 'bond' or relate/gist.

He shouldn't try that rubbish o angry angry Can't he learn from Ji Chang Wook? He really knew how to befriend his co-star and get to know her better for the sake of the drama. And it showed during the romantic scenes. Yoochun if you do like you did in Rooftop Prince eehhhhh angry angry

lol

Hope your day went great too smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
hilda90:

yeah,i have watched nice guy(innocent man),it is very interesting,though i hated when the lead actress had amnesia in the drama and it dragged a lot from there. it seems song joon ki likes melodramas,he will be starring in another melodrama soon. i prefer him in romantic comedy,he was my best character in sungkyunkwan scandal. i watched that drama because of him.
Yeah, he was my fav character I'm Sk Scandal. His new drama is a melo? I'll be anticipating that one too.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
Atk01:

I'm good.how body?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
Atk01:

i am okay,hope u are fine?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2015
Aida13:

Is Ruby Ring that good? I know the storyline's a bit unique but I didn't see really favorable reviews about it when I checked it out in the past. But it must be holding your interest for you to want to finish it.

Been reading up some latest kdrama news and I hear Yoochun is busy filming the Girl who sees Smells. Saw the update on dramarecap.com and they mentioned he said he feels awkward around his co-star because they haven't had time to 'bond' or relate/gist.

He shouldn't try that rubbish o angry angry Can't he learn from Ji Chang Wook? He really knew how to befriend his co-star and get to know her better for the sake of the drama. And it showed during the romantic scenes. Yoochun if you do like you did in Rooftop Prince eehhhhh angry angry

lol

grin give him time na.
puppy was shy too at 1st.

wait o..did he complain bout his co-star in rooftop Prince(he was rather stiff sha..like dem dey force am to act.abi na only me see am?).

*modified*
When asked, "How is your relationship with
your co-star, Shin Se Kyung?" he
responded, "It's awkward. We weren't able
to converse a lot during the day of the script
reading. Even during the group meal out,
we were at different tables
".

yikes!this is not good.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
aigoo..this is perfect for wallpaper.

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
Aida13:

lol

i am waiting for that yoo chun 's drama. He better learn how to build chemistry. yes, Ji Chang Wook is the master of chemistry,it seems some actors feel awkward during romantic scenes.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
ellab:

grin give him time na.
puppy was shy too at 1st.

wait o..did he complain bout his co-star in rooftop Prince(he was rather stiff sha..like dem dey force am to act.abi na only me see am?).

*modified*
When asked, "How is your relationship with
your co-star, Shin Se Kyung?" he
responded, "It's awkward. We weren't able
to converse a lot during the day of the script
reading. Even during the group meal out,
we were at different tables
".

yikes!this is not good.

No be only you see am oooo the guy was really awkward but the drama was still very OK. I just didn't feel any hot chemistry with him and his co-star in Rooftop prince and I blamed it all on the girl.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2015
hilda90:

i am waiting for that yoo chun 's drama. He better learn how to build chemistry. yes, Ji Chang Wook is the master of chemistry,it seems some actors feel awkward during romantic scenes.

Ji Chang wook - master of chemistry grin grin I like that lol. Yoochun definitely acted awkward in Rooftop Prince and not just during the romantic scenes. I'm suspecting it had to do with how silly the drama made him look. But funny enough it made me love the drama more grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Aida13:

No be only you see am oooo the guy was really awkward but the drama was still very OK. I just didn't feel any hot chemistry with him and his co-star in Rooftop prince and I blamed it all on the girl.

i dont like actors that are always stiff during romantic scenes. Thats why i hated yong hwa in heartstrings,same with Kim Hyung Joong in playful kiss, they were so stiff and awkward. i think actors and actresses that have chemistry in dramas are always comfortable with each other offscreen.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
Aida13:

lol

Ruby Ring is wow! Imagine stealing your twin sister's face, and her life. Pure evil!

Good chemistry makes a good drama, and I hope YooChun works on that. I hear kim So Hyun is going to be in the drama as well. She is one of the best child actresses in Korea.

My day went great, I'm watching Unkind Women, and it's all girl power!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
ellab:
I'm good.how body?
Body dey inside cloth grin grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
hilda90:

i dont like actors that are always stiff during romantic scenes. Thats why i hated yong hwa in heartstrings,same with Kim Hyung Joong in playful kiss, they were so stiff and awkward. i think actors and actresses that have chemistry in dramas are always comfortable with each other offscreen.

abeg no remind me of playful kiss..chaii..that show no deserve hin name at allll..playful gini..with all d "place Ur lips on mine and remain like a statue" Kiss..Dead fish kiss plenty for d show.playful kiss my @$$
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
hilda90:

I haven't seen the two you mentioned. And I've not really watched any dramas with really bad chemistry. Rooftop Prince was really OK, I just noted some parts where he was acting weird grin grin but their romance was sweet to watch. Not to be compared with Ji Chang wook and Park Min Young in Healer though. That was chemistry of all "chemistrys" grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
hilda90:

i am okay,hope u are fine?
I'm fine too. smiley
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
ellab:

abeg no remind me of playful kiss..chaii..that show no deserve hin name at allll..playful gini..with all d "place Ur lips on mine and remain like a statue" Kiss..Dead fish kiss plenty for d show.playful kiss my @$$
You this girl, you no go kill person. grin cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
Aida13:

Ji Chang wook - master of chemistry grin grin I like that lol. Yoochun definitely acted awkward in Rooftop Prince and not just during the romantic scenes. I'm suspecting it had to do with how silly the drama made him look. But funny enough it made me love the drama more grin grin
wait oo, it seems rooftop prince aired in 2012. i remember his dad died in 2012, and he was seen shedding tears at the airport; maybe he was awkward during the filming cos of his dad's death.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
ellab:

LMAO. your comment made my day. he was like that in boy before flowers. he is the king of awkwardness in dramas,too bad that awkwardness followed him in real life. Dude is in a big scandal right now,all the news i read about him makes me question his sanity(not trying to sound rude)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
Atk01:

You this girl, you no go kill person. grin cheesy

grin grin no be lie.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
hilda90:

LMAO. your comment made my day. he was like that in boy before flowers. he is the king of awkwardness in dramas,too bad that awkwardness followed him in real life. Dude is in a big scandal right now,all the news i read about him makes me question his sanity(not trying to sound rude)
He got his girlfriend preggy, and some sources claim he was physically abusive towards her.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
hilda90:

na so o..That hin ex-babe na mumu sha. I think she just wants to ruin him completely.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Atk01:

He got his girlfriend preggy, and some sources claim he was physically abusive towards her.

see ehn,to me o,she's lying.
bf panel beat u,u kan sue am go court,kan tell am to apologize publicly..I support that.
BUT..
after d whole issue,even breaking up,u go back to am go do ikworikwo..wen d guy wan get hin career back,na den she remember say she get belle.
ok fine,u r pregnant,y not do DNA as d boys parents required. That gal got sum'n up her sleeves.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
Atk01:

They said he abused his girlfriend last year,and earlier this yr, the girlfriend claimed that she is pregnant. i think the girl has her own agenda. But my question is;how can you sleep with a woman who almost ruined your career and dragged you through the mud?Heard he is going to army this year,that is better for him cos korea netizens hate him so much now.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
ellab:

see ehn,to me o,she's lying.
bf panel beat u,u kan sue am go court,kan tell am to apologize publicly..I support that.
BUT..
after d whole issue,even breaking up,u go back to am go do ikworikwo..wen d guy wan get hin career back,na den she remember say she get belle.
ok fine,u r pregnant,y not do DNA as d boys parents required. That gal got sum'n up her sleeves.

yeah,maybe she lied,but lets not forget that Kim Hyun Joong and his parents requested dna test which means that he slept with her in the first place. i dont think you can request a dna test from the person you didnt sleep with. The girl wrapped him in her fingers, she betrayed him and he still slept with her. He is very popular and goodlooking ,i think he can get any girl he likes,but why stick with this very girl? anyway,maybe he likes her, who knows. don't underestimate the power of some girls,lol.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
@ellab and hilda90, I agree with you guys. That's probably why K celebs find it difficult to date, because of all these scandals and what nots. I sincerely wish KHJ the best during this trying times.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ijecks(f): 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
ellab:

missed u guys o, buh i liked playful kiss especially the girls stupidity and how dry seung joo was,just finished king of baking,wonderful story, different, enticing and wow
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
ijecks:
missed u guys o, buh i liked playful kiss especially the girls stupidity and how dry seung joo was,just finished king of baking,wonderful story, different, enticing and wow

king of baking is my second best k drama .....my number one is Jumong

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (2190) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: Ovems(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.