Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2008704 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (2187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2019
Blood of Jesus, blood of Jesus this people have killed me, I'm just 2 minutes in and shi!t is already getting out of hand, I can't watch this, OMG OMG

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:30am On Jan 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I hate you

Nado Saranghaeyo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

I still HATE you

Loool oya your bumbum is as beautiful as your heart.....

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
Blood of Jesus, blood of Jesus this people have killed me, I'm just 2 minutes in and shi!t is already getting out of hand, I can't watch this, OMG OMG

Please share what is killing you oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:52am On Jan 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Oh he enlisted, I didn't even know. Is it to late for me to cry Oppppppaaaaaaaa

He didn’t go anywhere in my head, he just hasn’t picked a new project. It took me months to get over the fact that LMH oppa was off the street

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
These fates and furies people sha. There was no way it was going to end in ep16. I'm enjoying it even if the stupidity is plenty. I'm glad Ko He Ra has realized that her 'street wisdom' is no wisdom at all. Olodo. Looking forward to the next 4 episodes. Tae In Joon is the definition of a mumu for love. I was tearing up because of him in these last two episodes. I don't see how he will forgive her sha oh but we all know that he thinks with his johnthomas sorry heart.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Aunty who is begging you for all this news, we don't want to see it
LMAO. You asked for it nah

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Again I love you too *runs to cry*
Be a man that you are and stop crying upandan

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Oh he enlisted, I didn't even know. Is it to late for me to cry Oppppppaaaaaaaa

Clown!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
lordprogress:

even me when I checked I was surprised to see 6 episode out only read the plot story about zombie I just can't stand anything zombie and being it Korea and seaguk for that matter it will be very stupid to watch.
as for the crown clown you think the mad king would let go of both the queen(which he is obsessed with) and leaving the throne for the clown it would take a miracle for him to settle for anything less.

He is being drugged by the left councilor and he can't reason correctly. Let's see how it goes sha

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Loool oya your bumbum is as beautiful as your heart.....
Aigoo what is this

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
sarang60:

Please share what is killing you oooo.
Hmm na fates and furies o

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
These fates and furies people sha. There was no way it was going to end in ep16. I'm enjoying it even if the stupidity is plenty. I'm glad Ko He Ra has realized that her 'street wisdom' is no wisdom at all. Olodo. Looking forward to the next 4 episodes. Tae In Joon is the definition of a mumu for love. I was tearing up because of him in these last two episodes. I don't see how he will forgive her sha oh but we all know that he thinks with his johnthomas sorry heart.

Aigoo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
toykathy:

LMAO. You asked for it nah
I didn't

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by moiaimi(f): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
Please who has the link to download sketch
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Aigoo what is this

I was trying to salvage the situation na

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Modified
The look in In Joon's eyes in the last scene.....dun dun dun

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
This fates and furies after all my blood of Jesus-ing and begging the friend still died mtchewww, I know she was scared and running but couldn't she have said her piece, she was able to call and scream ku hera, she could have also said it's not him aigoo, and what kind of useless police cleared the accident scene, I know a car crushed the recorder but it was part of the crime scene it should have been included in her belongings, film will be film sha, anyway they all played themselves and it's the fault of that stupid oversabi uncle, honestly I'm glad he's dead, I know he was consumed with the idea of avenging his sister but he did a lot of useless things, I don't think cha soo hyun and Jin tae oh have a purpose in this drama again, I mean they want to do something but I'm not even sure they know what they want to do or who they want to do it to, like she said everything is ruined, she should just donate her kidney and go and sit down somewhere, gu hera better use her head to get her revenge this time, but their 2 years flew by so quickly, lol I can't even believe he's been in prison for a day talk more of 2 years, I was thinking this drama won't have a happy ending but we all know, he will forgive her and they will get married, see how this girl just became president, miracle from heaven lol she was already president as far as I'm concerned sha, she goes to work whenever she likes and doesn't even ask for permission. Eeyah poor eui geum or whatever his name is, I felt a bit sad when he threw lizzy out but it had to happen.

As usual top star English sub isn't out, thank God it's the last episode this week, they can go with their late English subbing.

*currently watching*: top star yoo baek, clean with passion for now, fates and furies, my strange hero, spring turns to spring, partners for justice
Song of the day : you are a girl, I am a boy - b1a4

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
moiaimi:
Please who has the link to download sketch

Dramafire.info
Daebakdrama.com
Kissasian.sh

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Modified
The look in In Joon's eyes in the last scene.....dun dun dun

Dun Dun Dun should better be wise, he's been 50 shades of foolish throughout this drama

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Dun Dun Dun should better be wise, he's been 50 shades of foolish throughout this drama

Honestly. Let's hope his suffering has opened his eyes

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by moiaimi(f): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Dramafire.info
Daebakdrama.com
Kissasian.sh
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Honestly. Let's hope his suffering has opened his eyes
Amen

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
Random post : this is an appreciation post for fnc, ft island, cnblue, nflying and honeyst. Fnc my best frenemies mtchewww I sha appreciate them, rock is a very tricky genre to pull off in an industry that's dominated by singing and dancing, and for fnc to have 4 bands promoting is a big achievement and the best part is that, the bands have different colors, now rock is very broad if you're in another country but in places like Korea in the kpop industry there's only so much you can do, I mean it would be pretty weird performing a heavy metal song on music shows but even as rock is limited in Korea, fnc still manages to make their sound distinct, we have ft island that mostly does pure rock, cnblue mostly does pop rock, nflying is like a hybrid that does a mix of everything rap/hip hop mixed with rock and honeyst who also does pop rock but with a different flavor, we had aoa black too but drummer left band so that died but still its really awesome that an agency with mainstream rock bands is still making an impact in Korea.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Hmm na fates and furies o

Really, I dropped that kind off ooo. I just kind off low key forgot about it. I will start again when it ends fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
I didn’t think I was ever going to say this but.......

Big Marvel - Twilight ft. Ysabelle (Official Music Video)

That came out a month ago and honestly, I have been listening to it and it is not bad at all.

Check it out if you like Big Marvel, it is well produced (I mean it is not a joke) and Ysabelle’s voice is beautiful. The chicken fandom will appreciate your support.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Terlia: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
Who has watched rich man

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
Terlia:
Who has watched rich man

Me me me me me me.......

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:35am On Jan 28, 2019
It has been a pleasure wannaone. They held their last concert today and Xiumin oppa was in attendance, Wang Daniel will be very happy.

Saranghaeyo KPOP

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 1:56am On Jan 28, 2019
sarang60:
It has been a pleasure wannaone. They held their last concert today and Xiumin oppa was in attendance, Wang Daniel will be very happy.

Saranghaeyo KPOP

XUIMIN be like, "last last I dey go military service soon, make I flex small"

kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2019
Birthday : Lee yoo ri unni Aka bom 2 or is it bom 1 lol

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:24am On Jan 28, 2019
#mancrushmonday

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (2187) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.