Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,987 members, 7,873,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2009045 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (2187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2015
ellab:

changmin(2nd lead for scholar)looks like wookie. The resemblance dey.
Why won't he look like Wookie. See his name na. Chang(JCW) Min(PMY) grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2015

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2015
post=32309246:
Whats with Ku hye sun's facial expression in those Blood pics you posted?. it seems she is a mega b i t c h in the drama,lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Atk01:

Why won't he look like Wookie. See his name na. Chang(JCW) Min(PMY) grin grin

lol nice one
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
hilda90:

Whats with Ku hye sun's facial expression in those Blood pics you posted?. it seems she is a mega b i t c h in the drama,lol

mega b i t c h ? was she like that too in boys before flower
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hilda90(f): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
post=32310199:

mega b i t c h ? was she like that too in boys before flower
i mean the character she is playing in blood. she was not a b i t c h in bbf but overacted a bit.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2015
hilda90:

i mean the character she is playing in blood. she was not a b i t c h in bbf but overacted a bit.
Her character is arrogant and full of herself.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2015
ellab:

changmin(2nd lead for scholar)looks like wookie. The resemblance dey.

Not seeing the resemblance though. But I can tell Changmin will make a good crown prince/vampire because I suspect he's the second vampire in the drama. There's supposed to be one in the palace so it might as well be him.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2015
Atk01:

I love the drama! The child actors gave very powerful performances, and they were all very cute. grin The bromance between the king and his eunuch was pretty hilarious, between the king and his bodyguard was really cool. The one between the two suns was so-so.

I haven't watched FTLY yet, but I have one of the OSTs Goodbye my love by Ailee. Really awesome song.

You should watch FTLY. Some episodes are laugh out loud hilarious. I'm just busy trying to hold it in because I'm not alone in the vicinity. Jang Hyuk is really funny as hell and I totally LOVE Choi Jin Hyuk here too. Just like in Heirs and Kang Chi he plays a powerful supporting role. And he's fit as hell grin grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Aida13:

You should watch FTLY. Some episodes are laugh out loud hilarious. I'm just busy trying to hold it in because I'm not alone in the vicinity. Jang Hyuk is really funny as hell and I totally LOVE Choi Jin Hyuk here too. Just like in Heirs and Kang Chi he plays a powerful supporting role. And he's fit as hell grin grin

Hello,how are u,its bin a while,hows life and work.....miss u oooo ahjumma
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2015
Aida13:

It's on my must-watch list, but I haven't got the time yet. I get your trying to hold a laugh in. God knows how many times that has happened to me, and I have to resist to avoid looking like a mad woman, especially when I'm in a public bus. I love watching dramas in the night, so I can squeal, laugh out loud and bang my bed in frustration or excitement. smiley

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Deprime007: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2015
You need to watch kanchi
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Atk01:

It's on my must-watch list, but I haven't got the time yet. I get your trying to hold a laugh in. God knows how many times that has happened to me, and I have to resist to avoid looking like a mad woman, especially when I'm in a public bus. I love watching dramas in the night, so I can squeal, laugh out loud and bang my bed in frustration or excitement. smiley

Night is good but then I end up going till the early hours and spend the next day with huge bags and circles round my eyeballs...lol. Some dramas are definitely worth the risk of being called bonkers grin grin

Oh and episode II of Sensory Couple is out. Maybe I'll be doing reviews next time instead of recaps. Recaps take a certain skill and me self I no know how to summarize.... grin grin

It's because of you ooh Atk01 cos after episode one I'm having doubts about sticking with this drama.

Link - https://idreamedadrama./2015/04/03/sensory-couple-episode-two-recap/
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:05pm On Apr 03, 2015
Aida13:

Night is good but then I end up going till the early hours and spend the next day with huge bags and circles round my eyeballs...lol. Some dramas are definitely worth the risk of being called bonkers grin grin

Oh and episode II of Sensory Couple is out. Maybe I'll be doing reviews next time instead of recaps. Recaps take a certain skill and me self I no know how to summarize.... grin grin

It's because of you ooh Atk01 cos after episode one I'm having doubts about sticking with this drama.

Link - https://idreamedadrama./2015/04/03/sensory-couple-episode-two-recap/
Thanks a lot! smiley
Practice makes perfect, you won't know how good you are at something unless you try, so you can try to let this drama be a deciding factor if you want to be doing recaps or reviews. Although, I think reviews are much easier, lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by olatunji390(m): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
post=32200651:

http://www..com/2014/09/night-watchman-journal-1-16.html

Boss, pls it's not downloading. it lead me to another site that is sippyshare and end up saying file doesn't exist on this server. pls help me rectify it
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
olatunji390:

Boss, pls it's not downloading. it lead me to another site that is sippyshare and end up saying file doesn't exist on this server. pls help me rectify it

oops .....am goign to get it fixed for you....sorry about that
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
@ pls is there any way to get grandpas over flowers in Greece on ur blog.would love it.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2015
Na wah oh I go wan vex for u I was watching Chronicles of a Blood Merchant last nite and the subtitles stopped at around 10 minutes into the film. What's up naawww
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sirchris4u(m): 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
Please which korean village movie i watch. Please recommend interesting ones.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by gingger(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Pls house I wanted to download the inheritor but don't know hw to go abt it... Good drama ain't working for me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by timilehing(m): 10:29am On Apr 05, 2015
post=32342789:

oops .....am goign to get it fixed for you....sorry about that
Dude, Valid Love episode 5 is not in place. It's showing Punch-E01 which I guess is another film.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
sirchris4u:
Empress Ki
The Princess' Man
Moon That Embraces the Sun
Dr. Jin
Joseon Gunman
Arang and the Magistrate.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
gingger:
Pls house I wanted to download the inheritor but don't know hw to go abt it... Good drama ain't working for me
Check www..com, Search for 'The Heirs'.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
sirchris4u:
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
sirchris4u:
Iljimae
The four gods
Empress ki
Dong yi
Kangchi
Etc

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2015
Happy easter everyone,atk01,aida13,hilda90,kallmemrB,
How are u guys celebrating?
Celebrating mine with korean drama I hear your voice
won't u celebrate easter 4 us?,we've been downloading dramas from ur site since
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
shokky24:

Iljimae
The four gods
Empress ki
Dong yi
Kangchi
Etc

Atk01:

Empress Ki
The Princess' Man
Moon That Embraces the Sun
Dr. Jin
Joseon Gunman
Arang and the Magistrate.

Great taste guys. Here's mine
- Hwang Jin Yi
- Chuno The Slave Hunters
- King's Daughter Su Baek Hyang
- Jung Yi Goddess of Fire
- Great Seer
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
shokky24:

Happy Easter

--- Church, then visiting various fam. Had fun, ate loads cheesy

Will be watching Coffee Prince later tonight to step down lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 3:57am On Apr 06, 2015
shokky24:
Happy Easter to you too. I travelled, and returned yesterday, so I spent the day sleeping.

Blood ep11.... That is one twist I did not see coming. angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:50am On Apr 06, 2015
Atk01:

Happy Easter to you too. I travelled, and returned yesterday, so I spent the day sleeping.

Blood ep11.... That is one twist I did not see coming. angry

Neither did I. It just felt so unnecessary. There could have been other ways to give us a major surprise lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (2187) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: kangminhyuksho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.