Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,306 members, 7,947,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2051447 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) ... (2204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:49am On May 19, 2019
lordprogress:

Can I ask who the hell is he what does he do and why does he have a funny hair style.

Hahahahhahaha......He is a unique model, who seems to be a very well mannered decent young man, who is making the best of life even as a teenager.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:08am On May 19, 2019
sarang60:

Of all the pictures you could find, na this one you pick? Na the Kang you wan dey do now?

Happy birthday baby, model of life.

We love you.

Still wondering how @sarang manages to drag my name into things that don't concern me

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:39am On May 19, 2019
I agree with the reevaluation of produce x101, I feel bad for the boy that remained in x but I'm also glad he's the only one, it shows others improved.

When they started with all that sappy scenes and phone calls, I was like nope, this people want me to cry, I won't cry and I actually succeeded until my starship boys met each other, ah those boys are my weakness, I like them a lot and I'm glad they all went a class higher. LMAO I stan that mother that was asking her son for lee dong wook's autograph, the other one was reporting himself hahaha, son dong PYO and his mom spoke in their satoori, it was cute. If his mom is as extra as my mom is, I bet she would have made posters and pasted everywhere in their neighborhood, but really the boy is perfect for the idol business

I'm proud of son dong PYO, I'm proud of suhwan, I'm proud of Hyun bin, I'm proud of yun seong, honestly he annoyed me last week during their training with his zero confidence, I taught during my service year and there's nothing more irritating than you asking a child a question and the person is talking in their inside voice, like me that I'm speaking and you're hearing me, am I a crazy person, honestly I wanted to beat him up last week, thank God he found his confidence, I guess I understand those hyungs that got angry at Hyun bin, but I honestly am not mad about his attitude, it's understandable, they are under pressure and he sees the steps as very basic so why where they wasting time on it when they were other things to do, I'm glad they talked it over and worked it out sha, I just hope he doesn't become an outcast or get bullied. I'm proud of every team honestly, they are all doing fantastic, it's just that there can only be 1 winner, I feel like it's the more recent songs that will win, the debut songs are great but people are mostly into things that are reigning so... That's just life I guess

So yo Han is a decent rapper too, I don't know why he is hell bent on being a vocalist, anyway so far he puts effort into what he does, I'm good.

Lol the guy that couldn't see they had to describe color for him, dude is legally blind, I thought my eyes were bad but I saw my oga today.

Yuvin ah come lemme pray for you cos it seems your village people have remembered your house address, you're like the best vocalist there at least you're sha in the top 3,but out of 101 boys na only your mic no work aigoo papi, we need to fast sef.

I thought there was no fnc trainee, I just realized Tony and his Chinese chingu are from hongyi entertainment, that's the Chinese subsidiary of fnc, yay fnc fighting but honestly they are OK but they are the worst set of fnc trainees on produce, yoo Hoe seung and haeyoon were way better, unfortunately they didn't get to debut with wanna one or izone, anyway Tony ssi he really sang joesonghamnida, aigoo I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time, get yourself together boo

That boy that said sexiness is his strength killed me I swear, even as a baby he walked differently, Lmao I stan a sexy baby, those children are funny, their pitches for being the center is just amazing, I need to work on my elavator pitching abeg

I wonder how those boys fighting over monsta x's choreography will settle, I just hope nobody punches anyone

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Devilcalibour: 11:09am On May 19, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Some people
best of the Best

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:11pm On May 19, 2019
Who wants to be the first to slap sense into this oppa

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 1:13pm On May 19, 2019
Happy birthday Han Hyun Min. Beautiful human.
Stay happy !

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:35pm On May 19, 2019
lordprogress:

Can I ask who the hell is he what does he do and why does he have a funny hair style.

Lol he is a model. A super dope cute one at dat.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:37pm On May 19, 2019
sarang60:

Of all the pictures you could find, na this one you pick? Na the Kang you wan dey do now?

We love you.

Am lazy in things like this. Even to do pre birthday post for my hubby(Suho) na work.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:41pm On May 19, 2019
kangminhyuksho:
I agree with the reevaluation of produce x101, I feel bad for the boy that remained in x but I'm also glad he's the only one, it shows others improved.

When they started with all that sappy scenes and phone calls, I was like nope, this people want me to cry, I won't cry and I actually succeeded until my starship boys met each other, ah those boys are my weakness, I like them a lot and I'm glad they all went a class higher. LMAO I stan that mother that was asking her son for lee dong wook's autograph, the other one was reporting himself hahaha, son dong PYO and his mom spoke in their satoori, it was cute. If his mom is as extra as my mom is, I bet she would have made posters and pasted everywhere in their neighborhood, but really the boy is perfect for the idol business

I'm proud of son dong PYO, I'm proud of suhwan, I'm proud of Hyun bin, I'm proud of yun seong, honestly he annoyed me last week during their training with his zero confidence, I taught during my service year and there's nothing more irritating than you asking a child a question and the person is talking in their inside voice, like me that I'm speaking and you're hearing me, am I a crazy person, honestly I wanted to beat him up last week, thank God he found his confidence, I guess I understand those hyungs that got angry at Hyun bin, but I honestly am not mad about his attitude, it's understandable, they are under pressure and he sees the steps as very basic so why where they wasting time on it when they were other things to do, I'm glad they talked it over and worked it out sha, I just hope he doesn't become an outcast or get bullied. I'm proud of every team honestly, they are all doing fantastic, it's just that there can only be 1 winner, I feel like it's the more recent songs that will win, the debut songs are great but people are mostly into things that are reigning so... That's just life I guess

So yo Han is a decent rapper too, I don't know why he is hell bent on being a vocalist, anyway so far he puts effort into what he does, I'm good.

Lol the guy that couldn't see they had to describe color for him, dude is legally blind, I thought my eyes were bad but I saw my oga today.

Yuvin ah come lemme pray for you cos it seems your village people have remembered your house address, you're like the best vocalist there at least you're sha in the top 3,but out of 101 boys na only your mic no work aigoo papi, we need to fast sef.

I thought there was no fnc trainee, I just realized Tony and his Chinese chingu are from hongyi entertainment, that's the Chinese subsidiary of fnc, yay fnc fighting but honestly they are OK but they are the worst set of fnc trainees on produce, yoo Hoe seung and haeyoon were way better, unfortunately they didn't get to debut with wanna one or izone, anyway Tony ssi he really sang joesonghamnida, aigoo I wanted to laugh and cry at the same time, get yourself together boo

That boy that said sexiness is his strength killed me I swear, even as a baby he walked differently, Lmao I stan a sexy baby, those children are funny, their pitches for being the center is just amazing, I need to work on my elavator pitching abeg

I wonder how those boys fighting over monsta x's choreography will settle, I just hope nobody punches anyone

Kang, I know you write epistles most times but lemme appreciate for this review. Everything you said is as if you read through my mind. Weldone my sleeper of men.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 1:58pm On May 19, 2019
toykathy:

Kang, I know you write epistles most times but lemme appreciate for this review. Everything you said is as if you read through my mind. Weldone my sleeper of men.

You're welcome queen of celibacy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:39pm On May 19, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Still wondering how @sarang manages to drag my name into things that don't concern me

It is because of how much I love and know you.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:50pm On May 19, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Hahahahahahahahhahahahaahahahhaha.......

Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:55pm On May 19, 2019
toykathy:

It is amazing how we think alike sometimes.

It is an International Kfan thing...(maybe) smiley

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 19, 2019
sarang60:

Bro help me with any amount I am in a dire situation
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 5:17pm On May 19, 2019
우리는 이제 은행 이도에었습니다 ulineun ije eunhaeng-idoeeossseubnida.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:35pm On May 19, 2019
sarang60:

It is because of how much I love and know you.
*side eyes*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tosik(m): 5:35pm On May 19, 2019
pls how can help me,how can I subtitle a movies by using sub scene abeg

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:36pm On May 19, 2019
sarang60:

I think so too

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:39pm On May 19, 2019
tosik:

I'm not sure you can download movies, I think it's only subtitles

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by PrincipesaPCY(f): 7:35pm On May 19, 2019
tosik:

You download the subtitle from subscene.
Your media player GIVES YOU THE OPTION to ADD the subtitle.

I recommend XPlayer or VLC media player for ease of control.

If you watch with any of these, it'll be easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:53pm On May 19, 2019
I am so proud of him because he hasn’t given up. His sister took a different path which is ok too, they were both good.

I pray something big happens for you soon Jeffery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuB9THooeUg
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ThePsychopath(f): 9:30pm On May 19, 2019
Abeg who sabi korean feem wey dem fck fck ? I wan no hw dem dey do am because 2 kis sef na wahala. I no dey joke If u sabi feem wey dem fck fck abeg drop d name

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ThePsychopath(f): 9:32pm On May 19, 2019
sarang60:

We love you.

Chineke! Who b dis chocolate Asian, e dey swit me 4 my dwn bilo

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:14pm On May 19, 2019
Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:15pm On May 19, 2019
!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:23am On May 20, 2019
Sarang’s sarang.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:34am On May 20, 2019
Oh yes, I miss you so much Nae Wang.

4 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:37am On May 20, 2019
Hello military Nampyeon.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:10am On May 20, 2019
I am so happy for this news that I am crying. I have been waiting and I was like Crush do something....thank goodness. My baby YAAAASSSSSSS, I hope it turns out amazing and I will listen to you even in silence.

The next person is Jay.(please)

I am so happy and proud, my wonderful nine boys needed you but I am sure your colors will shine alone as well.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:19am On May 20, 2019
I am sharing this even before listening to it, listening party!!!!!!

It will be amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_s7Vif3oDY

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) ... (2204) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.