Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,329 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:52 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (2017096 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) ... (2191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 12:06am On May 22, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I don't like you.
I LOVE YOU!!!

*Mic drop*

Ehem
Please don't also start fighting over husband five minutes later grin

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 12:06am On May 22, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

LOL the first time I typed shi!t I was all in my feels, I was ranting about lee sang yoon dating uee and I wrote it 3 times, only for this people to change it to poo, I was being angry but they made it seem like I was purging *crying hot tears*

I can't breathe !

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 12:08am On May 22, 2019
I'm trying to read for exams but my brain keeps singing "bet bet love for ya". Heiii Nu'est haff deceived me. Iyam doomed.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:36am On May 22, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

I don't like you.
I LOVE YOU!!!

*Mic drop*

Nado Saranghaeyo nae chingu.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:38am On May 22, 2019
OwlCityy:

Ehem

We only fight because of you. Now go and read.

#MicDrop......(I don’t mean you should listen to mic drop, go and read)

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:40am On May 22, 2019
OwlCityy:
I'm trying to read for exams but my brain keeps singing "bet bet love for ya". Heiii Nu'est haff deceived me. Iyam doomed.

“What I can I say......Horololo”

Hahahahhahahaha........GO AND READ.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:54am On May 22, 2019
OwlCityy:

Ehem

See this agent cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:54am On May 22, 2019
sarang60:

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:56am On May 22, 2019
Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin!!!!!!!!!
In a romantic action series I guess because she lands in North Korea mistakenly and he's a NK soldier who hides and protects her....my chest....I'm not ready!!!

These people sha, they already know that the universe thinks they're dating, they're now coming to act love film.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:00am On May 22, 2019
This is my song for today and I remembered it again because it is my wangs birthday.

They have been through so much together and they are still going through a lot. The difference between then and now is that it seems like the have gotten a hang of how to deal with it all.

They amaze me every single time by how strong they all are and what worries me the most is that just like a husband who doesn’t want his wife worried about anything, I feel like they don’t tell me all of their worries.

I find it beautiful when Bae hyun says I was tired today, I find it awesome when Yeollie snaps at people who get him angry, I am proud when Kai exposes saesangs on instagram live, it is endearing when he wants to sue mean people because he knows it bothers me.

I know they want to be this light in the dark for me, I know that they promised to take care of me when they found me but I am only hoping that they let me do the same.

I pray above all others that the 9 of you are enough for each other, no matter where the road leads, I pray it is one that puts us all on that flowery path that you all wanted.

I love you all so much EXO and I can’t say it enough. You have never disappointed me and I will keep praying that you never will not only for my sake, but for the sake of the universe because YOU ARE THE UNIVERSE.

Happy birthday Leader
Happy birthday Bravemyeon
Happy birthday Junmentor
Let’s be happy, just as you wish.

Thank you Chanyeol for these wonderful lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zSc-VNKz5g

Saranghaeyo EXO
Saranghaja EXO
signed
Mrs EXO

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:06am On May 22, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

See this agent cheesy cheesy cheesy

My point exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:12am On May 22, 2019
sarang60:
This is my song for today and I remembered it again because it is my wangs birthday.

They have been through so much together and they are still going through a lot. The difference between then and now is that it seems like the have gotten a hang of how to deal with it all.

They amaze me every single time by how strong they all are and what worries me the most is that just like a husband who doesn’t want his wife worried about anything, I feel like they don’t tell me all of their worries.

I find it beautiful when Bae hyun says I was tired today, I find it awesome when Yeollie snaps at people who get him angry, I am proud when Kai exposes saesangs on instagram live, it is endearing when he wants to sue mean people because he knows it bothers me.

I know they want to be this light in the dark for me, I know that they promised to take care of me when they found me but I am only hoping that they let me do the same.

I pray above all others that the 9 of you are enough for each other, no matter where the road leads, I pray it is one that puts us all on that flowery path that you all wanted.

I love you all so much EXO and I can’t say it enough. You have never disappointed me and I will keep praying that you never will not only for my sake, but for the sake of the universe because YOU ARE THE UNIVERSE.

Happy birthday Leader
Happy birthday Bravemyeon
Happy birthday Junmentor
Let’s be happy, just as you wish.

Thank you Chanyeol for these wonderful lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zSc-VNKz5g

Saranghaeyo EXO
Saranghaja EXO
signed
Mrs EXO

Hey you girl, it's too early for you to get me in my feelings like this!!!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:12am On May 22, 2019
Jay Park is live on IG and is facetiming fans during the live!!!! So coool!!!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:34am On May 22, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

Hey you girl, it's too early for you to get me in my feelings like this!!!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I know!!!!! I didn’t think it was going to get that deep.

EXO, every single time.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:35am On May 22, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Jay Park is live on IG and is facetiming fans during the live!!!! So coool!!!

He knows he has the power.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 3:28am On May 22, 2019
My baby, my number one, my treasure, my prince, well done precious.

He is an amazing actor, his expression are flawless and on point, his smile is one of the most beautiful things ever, he has been so unproblematic, his eyes tell a story.

I wish him all the best from the depths of my intestines, deep down inside (hahahahhahaha)

In his next drama, I want him to be evil, just pure evil, an indestructible demon and it is going to be fun trying to hate that.

You are doing great heartsweet and this Noona is rooting for you every step of the way.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 4:04am On May 22, 2019
He said “싱글”....I said I am available.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:07am On May 22, 2019
RaphaellaDD:

This is so funny!!!!!! Honestly speaking, are we children? Sh*t to poo, h*rny to hot SMH.
LMAO I've actually never typed the h word here, so it becomes hot, aigoo

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:08am On May 22, 2019
OwlCityy:

I'm weak This happened to me before I was so confused grin grin
Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:10am On May 22, 2019
OwlCityy:

You better replace those lyrics with your studies o, the devil works in mysterious kpop ways. All the best dear

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:47am On May 22, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

Hahahahaha

Hahahahaha......for a second I thought this was me, I was like....I didn't quote that.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:05am On May 22, 2019
sarang60:

Hahahahaha......for a second I thought this was me, I was like....I didn't quote that.

LOL

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:39pm On May 22, 2019
Kang Ha Neul........soon baby, sooooooon!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 2:50pm On May 22, 2019
While I'm glad that Wheesung's name has been cleared.....what about what he has lost? The concerts he was to do with Kwill? The people who will never see the articles about his innocence and keep saying he's scum? The emotional distress he suffered? Sigh. There are a lot of layers to situations like this and this is why people really need to be careful before making accusations. He's in a country where his career would have ended because of this. I'm sure down the years he'll still have to answer questions pertaining to his innocence. It's just annoying. Well I'm glad he has been cleared. How many golden voices are we going to lose......pun unintended.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 4:09pm On May 22, 2019
RaphaellaDD:
Kang Ha Neul........soon baby, sooooooon!!!!!!!

And a drama with gong hyo jin, I'm the proudest waipeu alive

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 5:57pm On May 22, 2019
sarang60:

You will not be the death of me.
Sigh

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by OwlCityy(f): 5:59pm On May 22, 2019
kangminhyuksho:

You better replace those lyrics with your studies o, the devil works in mysterious kpop ways. All the best dear

Yes ma grin
Don't worry, I scattered that exam today ehn. You'll be proud hahaha

Thank you so much chingu !

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 6:01pm On May 22, 2019
OwlCityy:

Yes ma grin Don't worry, I scattered that exam today ehn. You'll be proud hahaha
Thank you so much chingu !
Yayyyyyyyy

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:19pm On May 22, 2019
OwlCityy:

You will not be the death of me.
Sigh

I can’t guarantee that if you don’t stay away from my Nampyeonsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:26pm On May 22, 2019
This drama is abit slow, but I am so impressed by the way the story unfolds and the actors that I really don’t mind or maybe I am just NDR biased, what am I even saying he is the lead but because of his character, it doesn’t seem like it.

I like the cast, from the smallest to the biggest all excellent. I am even beginning to like our police officer.

I am in ep 7 ( this is the slowest I have ever watched a drama when I am interested).

I won’t baby, I promise.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:35pm On May 22, 2019
I really like the song and I also like the rap, the chorus was my favorite, the bridge was lovely, I could have done without the choreography and just had beautiful vogue shots of the gorgeous boys.

Although DaeHwi is my bias, everyone did great.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:21pm On May 22, 2019
My fellow citizens has ended. I have just one question. When does season 2 start airing?

Special labor inspector jo is a drama abeg, of course there are parts that make me scream and shout and die and make my blood boil but I really freaking love it. Malsook and crazy shake it are a mess, they have turned office into honeymoon, the gang is not having it lol. Wow I'm actually surprised that disgusting inspector has crossed over to the good side(maybe now I can stop wishing him death). Woo do ha is just a vengeful mumu right now and I actually pity the idiot, he doesn't even know the truth behind his father's death aigoo.

Abyss is also a drama. It's freaking unreal how they reveal a lot of things at once and when you feel ah we already know what's happening this early, will there still be any story to tell, boom more mysteries to unravel, I have a few confusions tho, when Jin hee resurrected she looked uglier, but suddenly she's back to her slay queen image also why the hell is an old and Grey man so fast, na wa o. I'm just pitying that police oppa, Lmao he don suffer, and please cha min and go seyeon are the worst secret keepers in the world, she was just crying eomma eomma, like seriously bi!tch that is not your eomma, her daughter is dead, anyway I don't know why cha min was discouraging her from revealing herself, she can reveal herself to her parents, with all the stunt oh young chul pulled, it'd be weird if they didn't believe her. Lusty go seyeon is my spirit animal tho, her face watching cha min talk sexy Chinese and English is my face watching ahn hyo seop exist.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (992) (993) (994) (995) (996) (997) (998) ... (2191) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.