Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP (9904 Views)

Saraki’s Ally, Baraje Attacks APC / Reps Probe Tukur, Baraje Over N1tr Rail Projects / PDP Suspends Baraje, Oyinlola, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by chizel: 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
Baraje and his cohorts are the biggest fools of all times,the losing streak continues.hahahahahahahahahaaa.GEJ all the way

1 Like

Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by Luvdbyursista(m): 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
The nPDP would rada form anoda party dan succumb to the court order.
Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by Anniettieufia(m): 2:24am On Oct 11, 2013
Abeg is it free to file a case of this magnitudes in a competent court ?

If no,
This tells me that the state's money is being mis-managed.

That was scene 2,
more actions , pls, more court cases.

Our money O!,
Oh money O!,
Our money O!,
Oga de chop am , nyafu - nyafu !
Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by clint77ng: 7:24am On Oct 11, 2013
Inec rejects new PDP
Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:26am On Oct 11, 2013
I blame the Nigerian press for giving those clowns unnecessary attention
Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by McLuhan(m): 7:55am On Oct 11, 2013
My advice to Baraje and co is leave PDP and establish your own party. Your desperation to take over the stuctures of the party is becoming pathetic. PDP is not the only political platform on which one can seek power. And please, make some efforts to cure yourself of the messianic complex that I detect in your actions and utterances. Don't think you can decieve Nigerians: They know that this fight is not about them or their welfare; it is about your stomachs. So, to pretend that you are fighting Jonathan and Tukur in order to change our country for the better is sheer hypocrisy. You are in the game for yourselves and you are in no way better than the people you wish to unseat. In fact, you are just as bad as they are - or perhaps even worse, if that is possible.
Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by Okonjoiweala(f): 8:11am On Oct 11, 2013
Who is Baraje? What does he represent?
**adjusts headgear**
i dey kampe!
Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by DonMagicJuan: 8:16am On Oct 11, 2013
awodman: A Lagos High Court in Ikeja on Thursday dismissed the suit filed by the Alhaji Kawu Baraje-led faction of the Peoples Democratic Party, seeking the court to restrain the National Chairman of the party, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, and others from further parading themselves as officials of the party.

How can this Baraje expect a competent court of law to dismiss a duly elected executive?

These northerners are really desperate.

1 Like

Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by sasifo(m): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2013
That is round one gbanga' gbanga. Back to your. Father's umbrella. Remember the prodigal son in the book of Luke. His father forgive him.
Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by CastleandGreen: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2013
Oh baba GEJ please hear my prayers on behalf of the SS people. Please baba make sure that Gov Amaechi goes to jail with hard labour, let his supporters laugh at him, in EFCC name i pray Amen.
Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by kabarka(m): 10:50am On Oct 11, 2013
awodman:

But according to the judge, the Lagos State High Court
had no power to assume jurisdiction over a matter which
originated outside its territory.

www.punchng.com/news/court-dismisses-baraje-factions-suit-against-tukur-others/
ok,so this is the meaning of "THIS COURT HAS NO JURISDICTION OVER THE MATTER"
nPDP has no option than to come to Abuja to confront PDP.Quit unfortunate,they will be buried there finally.
Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by kabarka(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2013
Don Magic Juan:

These northerners are really desperate.
They 've been starve of POWER since 1999.
They are really ,really desperate .
Atiku didnt want to go down alone.
Re: Baraje-faction’s Suit Dismissed Against Tukur And Mainstream PDP by trano(m): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
Power tussle. I hope they don't get on each other's neck

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: APC Will Takeover South-South – Deputy Senate President, Omo-Agege / NUPENG Begins Strike On October 8 / Abiodun Diverted Ogun LGs’ Allocations, N10.8bn Bailout, Wale Adedayo Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.