Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,321 members, 7,967,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:21 AM

You-know-you-have -lost-it-when ? LWKMD - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You-know-you-have -lost-it-when ? LWKMD (568 Views)

You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following / When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd / Funniest Joke Ever Lwkmd Accent Brouhaha!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You-know-you-have -lost-it-when ? LWKMD by DonaldGenes(m): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
1. ____you think Arsenal will still be at the Top of the EPL Table after October.

2. _You continue to Gbagaun like this _"Please dont george if i dont george you"

3.___you think ozil can give arsenal the champions league.

4. LMAOoooooo! "You are an upcoming artist and you have just TWO tracks already,nd u think you will soon be verified on twitter

5.______________You think Barcelona can win any major trophy without Lionel Messi_LOL loler lolest

[i]
6. Ɣ☺ΰ said "Arsenal will ?the premier league this season"__that moment when arsenal fans can't type [i]WIN

7. Lolzz!!!!!! You are engage with a guy for ten years without Marriage

8. You think having Bsc is the only way you can succeed..go ask oga at the top "Dangote"

9. You carry Ludo in a Laptop bag""”lmaoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10. You're proud of being gay. I mean, how do u think you came into existence

11. You Begin flirt with the conductor because you lost your TP"”

12. You blame president Goodluck 4 lack of job in naija and yet you still give birth to 11 children

13. You beefing someone like davido who doesn't know u exist somewhere

14. You Have Segun Arinze as an Eye witness Testifying U against U in Court hahahahahah

(1) (Reply)

He That Fines A Girlfriend Has Find What? / Funny Video That Will Make You To Laugh / Answer This If You Are Smart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.