Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:56 AM

First Person You Want To Meet In Heaven And Why ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Person You Want To Meet In Heaven And Why ? (2924 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship / Five Types Of Girls You Meet In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Person You Want To Meet In Heaven And Why ? by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 11, 2013
I once heard a man of God say that the first person he will like to meet when he get to Heaven is Adam. His reason is that he wants to slap him grin , because according to him if it were not because of the mistake he made in the garden he won't have needed to fast and pray so much, and even studying late into nights.

For me the person I will meet first is GOD to ask Him the simple question how He thinks. Nairalanders that are going to Heaven, when you get there who will you like to meet and what is your reason ?
Re: First Person You Want To Meet In Heaven And Why ? by Rejoice5000(f): 4:43am On Oct 11, 2013
the first person i will like to meet is my SON, REASON; i want to look into his eyes and say THANK COD SON YOU MADE IT.
Re: First Person You Want To Meet In Heaven And Why ? by Kendzyma(m): 6:13am On Oct 11, 2013
Rejoice5000: the first person i will like to meet is my SON, REASON; i want to look into his eyes and say THANK COD SON YOU MADE IT.
and u tink u wil stil av earthy memories wen u get dr??smh
Re: First Person You Want To Meet In Heaven And Why ? by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 11, 2013
2pac shakur! I still wan do 1 track wit him mehn!
Re: First Person You Want To Meet In Heaven And Why ? by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 11, 2013
Jasboi: 2pac shakur! I still wan do 1 track wit him mehn!

Hian ! you sure are mistaking Heaven for hell. grin grin grin
Re: First Person You Want To Meet In Heaven And Why ? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2013
Kendzyma: and u tink u wil stil av earthy memories wen u get dr??smh

She will, if the apostles and Jesus Christ can recognise themselves then sure others will be able to know their loved ones when seen in Heaven. undecided
Re: First Person You Want To Meet In Heaven And Why ? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 11, 2013
Katherine kuma just to have a chat wit her
Re: First Person You Want To Meet In Heaven And Why ? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2013
Elantracey: Katherine kuma just to have a chat wit her

Nice one, I believe Benny Hinn will like to meet her too.
Re: First Person You Want To Meet In Heaven And Why ? by Yosifperfect(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2013
I'll like to see M.J first, will like him to teach me some dance-steps...
Re: First Person You Want To Meet In Heaven And Why ? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 11, 2013
Yosifperfect: I'll like to see M.J first, will like him to teach me some dance-steps...

I like him too and I pray this happens for you.

1 Like

Re: First Person You Want To Meet In Heaven And Why ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2013
My mom, just to say 'thank you for instiling God into my sturbborn head.'
Re: First Person You Want To Meet In Heaven And Why ? by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: My mom, just to say 'thank you for instiling God into my sturbborn head.'

I am glad she did , *in nigeria pidgin english* stubborn head grin grin grin
Re: First Person You Want To Meet In Heaven And Why ? by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2013
Why am I begining to feel a lot of Nairalanders don't have plans for Heaven
Re: First Person You Want To Meet In Heaven And Why ? by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2013
Mine will be Ananias... This guy heard the call and he went for it. If not for this fiddler called Ananias, I do not think we will have some of the gospels we have today (Even though some will say God will use another person).

As explained in the book Apostle Paul: A Man of Grace and Grit by Charles Swindol, Paul, a man that tormented the Christians then just like Adolf Hitler did to the jews, and like in those days of Hitler, someone now saying he heard the voice of the Lord, saying go straight to the road ahead, the street of straight and enter into Berghof... there you will find a man named Adolf Hitler... pray for Him because I want to use him... (Didn't narrate it well cos I don't have the book with me here @ wok) If you were the one... wont you think twice?

Come on, He is my number Candidate to meet.

“Lord,” Ananias answered, “I have heard many reports about this man and all the harm he has done to your holy people in Jerusalem. And he has come here with authority from the chief priests to arrest all who call on your name.”
But the Lord said to Ananias, “Go! This man is my chosen instrument to proclaim my name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel. I will show him how much he must suffer for my name.”
Then Ananias went to the house and entered it. Placing his hands on Saul, he said, “Brother Saul, the Lord—Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you were coming here—has sent me so that you may see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit.” Immediately, something like scales fell from Saul’s eyes, and he could see again. He got up and was baptized, and after taking some food, he regained his strength.
— Acts 9:13–19, NIV
Re: First Person You Want To Meet In Heaven And Why ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2013
proevan:

I am glad she did , *in nigeria pidgin english* stubborn head grin grin grin
tongue
Re: First Person You Want To Meet In Heaven And Why ? by Kendzyma(m): 11:01am On Oct 11, 2013
proevan:

She will, if the apostles and Jesus Christ can recognise themselves then sure others will be able to know their loved ones when seen in Heaven. undecided
if we wil,den we ar highly liable 2 sinning wen we get 2 heaven
Re: First Person You Want To Meet In Heaven And Why ? by tobechi74: 11:29am On Oct 11, 2013
Solomon

hw was he able to satisfy over 500 women
Re: First Person You Want To Meet In Heaven And Why ? by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 11, 2013
tobechi74: Solomon

hw was he able to satisfy over 500 women
cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue You are a badt guy
Re: First Person You Want To Meet In Heaven And Why ? by alienvirus: 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
Rashidi Yekinni. I wish to ask him what he said aftrer scoring Nigeria's first world cup.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua Prophesy About Explosion, Crash And Death Coming Soon. / 5 Expectations Of Heaven / What Will You Do If God Ask You To Kill Your Own Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.