Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,023 members, 7,903,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 09:59 AM

Comedian, Julius Agwu Shows Off Picture Of His Little Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian, Julius Agwu Shows Off Picture Of His Little Son (1495 Views)

*C Ronaldo Takes Little Son To Training Ground / Comedian, Julius Agwu Shows Off Picture Of His Little Son / Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Holds Football Talent Hunt In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian, Julius Agwu Shows Off Picture Of His Little Son by eric1960: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2013
http://www.yeoal.com/2013/10/julius-agwu-shares-picture-of-his-son.html

The comedian shared this picture with the caption....
"The heir apparent... Zadok Chibuike Julius Agwu... My bundle of Joy..." So sweet!

The couple welcomed their son on October 7th in an American hospital.

Re: Comedian, Julius Agwu Shows Off Picture Of His Little Son by homesteady(m): 8:17am On Oct 11, 2013
Good for them! smiley
Re: Comedian, Julius Agwu Shows Off Picture Of His Little Son by demelza: 8:24am On Oct 11, 2013
Congrats to them. smiley
Re: Comedian, Julius Agwu Shows Off Picture Of His Little Son by prettyblack: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2013
Congrates to dem.my wil soon come
Re: Comedian, Julius Agwu Shows Off Picture Of His Little Son by nerodenero: 11:47am On Oct 11, 2013
"The heir apparent... Zadok Chibuike Julius Agwu... My bundle of Joy..." So sweet!
What is the meaning of Zadok? Una go just dey give pikin name wey no mean anything.Zadok ko, kodak ni, anyway, congratulations.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Was Part Of A Gang That Stabbed Someone To Death / Abigail Igwe Is A Lesbian And Thief – John Fashanu / Tonto Dikeh Has Terminal Cancer, 5 Months To Live, Actress Under Spiritual Attac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.