Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,866 members, 7,899,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:16 AM

Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) (40633 Views)

What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? / 19 Year Old Girl Swallows Her Phone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Te / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by mysticgal(f): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2013
xynerise:
Dirty mind grin

grin grin i don the think already
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by xynerise: 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
mysticgal:

grin grin i don the think already
Yeye. I be christian na grin
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by nen4: 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
i can't stop laughing...
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by pbling: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
new stories evryda.lol ds unbelievable
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
hahahahahahahha I wish i could padlock Idowuogbo too like this

1 Like

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Sunymoore(m): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
Kidding me right
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Sllowppoisoon: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
Wat About the bloow Jobb part lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by nerodenero: 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
Gone are those days where somethings were abominable, now everything is possible.
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
190-the-clown:
this is what our NIGERIAN GIRLS Need

If every guy should padlock his gf like this then padlock nor go dey market again by next tomorrow grin grin

hahahahahahaahahhaahhaahahahhahahahahah

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
NICE MOVE
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Jaywilzee(m): 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
Preventive measures,,,,,hahaha........I hope say d lock get 'D..K scan??
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by rocksteady007: 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sllowppoisoon: Wat About the bloow Jobb part lipsrsealed smiley

Lol the girl can easily give BJ if her kpeku is padlock

1 Like

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Youngtekkey(m): 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin life wan tie my boxer,lock wetin,the guy is clueless,there are still other ways that the long thing can still take enter that thing.no P,anyway wait make i adjust this thing first
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by man4change(m): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
:oU thnk say na all guyz get d money 2 buy padlockz. U thnk say na all guyz get d money 2 buy padlockz. U thnk say na all guyz get d money 2 buy padlockz.
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by maclatunji: 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
mysticgal: i call this bondage,even nebucaddnezzer never upgrade reach this stage undecided

The chastity belt was quite common in medeival Europe. Men have been extremely jealous for a long time.
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
homesteady: Is the zip also padlocked?
There is still access to her punny now! angry
how you qo fit insert your cock through zip, you want make the zip slice your coc.k? i no fit try am oh,
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Jobig(m): 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
why not come to 9jiria Ijebu land n seek solution than applying padlock.
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Funny
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by AriG(m): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
crap and mumuish....
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
maclatunji:

The chastity belt was quite common in medeival Europe. Men have been extremely jealous for a long time.
Oga, can you back that up with a proof?
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by killuminati(m): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
What a foolish man! Will this nonsense stop her from bolingoing? No! Razor blade will do the job, just slice the damn jeans from the back if possible turn it into a wrapper... And access will be freely granted!

Don't thank me, it's free!
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
Laff wan kill me!
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by piawaglass: 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
tongue @190; Exactly truth need to be told.
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by mysticgal(f): 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
Youngtekkey: hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin life wan tie my boxer,lock wetin,the guy is clueless,there are still other ways that the long thing can still take enter that thing.no P,anyway wait make i adjust this thing first

i swear,if life tie you boxer,a no sure say you go live again ohundecided
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2013

Is this Sniperinadiaper? Cos this lady has gotta be wearing one since she can't readily use the convenience. Some men don kolo finish! Ndi Ala
#Kolomental
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by b3llo(m): 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
No be small thing o... This method no be for here o! 9Ja guys wetin una reason na? If na me be d guy na armour tank I go put for there.
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Reference(m): 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:
Oga, can you back that up with a proof?

He's very correct. They were actually made of leather, brass and even armour grade iron. They were indeed so hedious many died from tetanus and other infections in addition to the sheer agony of blisters and sores they caused.

A partner that subjects one to this kind of ill treatment and one that needs it should not be in a relationship.
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Olaskybab: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

Lol, it's obvious you haven't done it or you're doing it the wrong way. Odeshi e no dey enter from there.
hmmn..

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by Richiez(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
na wa oh! is this love, stinginess or what
Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by tohshine(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
Yoruba mothers produce d best range of slaps; igbarun,iforun, ifakun,igbadi,abara. Ds type of slaps will make u tink dt u were adopted, igbarun will correct any wrong doing lesekese, the beauty of ifoti is u will confess ur sins on d spot. Abara will make u confess ur sins without hesitatn, ifakun will make u sweat in a cold weather. Iladi will make u pee in ur pants. Igbaju oloyi is d worst of all, it will make u repeat all d above at least once, grin grin[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by tohshine(m): 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
grin ghanian fifuu no vex

1 Like

Re: Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) by 190theclown: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
u seee say Nigerian girls gree comment on this issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / When A Man Truly Loves A Woman. / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.