Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:41 PM

What Was The Most Corrupt Thing You Did As A Child? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was The Most Corrupt Thing You Did As A Child? (524 Views)

October 1 Special: What Is The Strangest Thing You Have Ever Seen In Nigeria??? / 11 World's Most Corrupt Police Forces / What Is The First Thing You Will Do In 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Most Corrupt Thing You Did As A Child? by Olutola88(m): 9:23am On Oct 11, 2013
Today, we see so many kids doing some things that are not morally accepted. As adults, parents or guardians, we correct these kids and in some cases we penalize them seriously for such undesirable actions. The fact remains that, most of us if not all of us( I guess it's even all of us) were also guilty of one of these offences while we were kids. The question is, what was the most corrup thing you did as a child?
Re: What Was The Most Corrupt Thing You Did As A Child? by quivah(f): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2013
Mummy and Daddy.

Don't get it wrong!!!smiley
I dint do under coverwink
Re: What Was The Most Corrupt Thing You Did As A Child? by Olutola88(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
quivah: Mummy and Daddy.

Don't get it wrong!!!smiley
I dint do under coverwink
hmmm
Re: What Was The Most Corrupt Thing You Did As A Child? by zube01(m): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
house gal things...do the maths!

(1) (Reply)

Be Thankful / Nairalanders: Please I Need A Sponsorship Of 2000 'LIKES' / Share Your Constipation Experience In A Public Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.