Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,714 members, 7,930,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:41 PM

How Do You Feel When You See The Person Your Ex Is Going Out With, Be Sincere Pl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When You See The Person Your Ex Is Going Out With, Be Sincere Pl (1134 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / A Lady Going Out On A Date With Another Guy Few Days To Her Wedding / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When You See The Person Your Ex Is Going Out With, Be Sincere Pl by Beverlies(f): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
I am throwing this to the whole house, there was this guy I was dating sometime ago, u need to see serious forming frm me then one day I just woke up and said I think this can't work anymore. To keep the long story short, Some years later I saw this guy with his babe n I was saying inside me like sshe isn't as beautiful as I am but deep down Goddammit I wasn't myself, I can't even explain why I felt like that but I could feel a tinge of jealousy inside me even though I didn't feel anything for the guy anymore.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See The Person Your Ex Is Going Out With, Be Sincere Pl by ammyluv2002(f): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
Me too, I feel bad especially if he was the one that broke up with me. It gets worse if his current babe is much more prettier but if I'm the one that broke up with him? I sample myself around him grin
Re: How Do You Feel When You See The Person Your Ex Is Going Out With, Be Sincere Pl by quadrellegar880: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
I go dey think am say so na dis guy dey tear d kongo wey I don tear tire...I go dey feel myself oooo.....say I deserve to pass person my worn out shoes
Re: How Do You Feel When You See The Person Your Ex Is Going Out With, Be Sincere Pl by Omolola1(f): 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
I feel relieved
Re: How Do You Feel When You See The Person Your Ex Is Going Out With, Be Sincere Pl by 190theclown: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
the average number of girls wen Nigerian girls dey date and sleep with within 22years of age sums up to 9-11 guys

so tell me how many ex's them wan see or feel bad about!
Re: How Do You Feel When You See The Person Your Ex Is Going Out With, Be Sincere Pl by Omolola1(f): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
190-the-clown:
the average number of girls wen Nigerian girls dey date and sleep with within 22years of age sums up to 9-11 guys

so tell me how many ex's them wan see or feel bad about!

I wonder
Re: How Do You Feel When You See The Person Your Ex Is Going Out With, Be Sincere Pl by Ab025(m): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
Beverlies: I am throwing this to the whole house, there was this guy I was dating sometime ago, u need to see serious forming frm me then one day I just woke up and said I think this can't work anymore. To keep the long story short, Some years later I saw this guy with his babe n I was saying inside me like sshe isn't as beautiful as I am but deep down Goddammit I wasn't myself, I can't even explain why I felt like that but I could feel a tinge of jealousy inside me even though I didn't feel anything for the guy anymore.

U had too much pride for d guy and u were formin unnecessarily so I wonder why u shud be feelin jealous..

My advice is that u shud calm down and reduce ur formin, even if u are miss world, what is d need to agree to date a guy wen u know u will just suffer him inside d r/ship...?

Na wa o...abeg am happy for d guy jare, afterall even if that new gal is not as beautiful as u, she is making him happy.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See The Person Your Ex Is Going Out With, Be Sincere Pl by ayobase(m): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
You will definitely feel bad if the new one seems better than you are at the first sight.
"So he left me for a greener pasture"

Meanwhile,
Despite all the bad news;ASUU strike, Boko Haram,Light Issue & other Government wahala.I hav a good news 4 you .It's my pleasure 2 inform u dat MANGO is out.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When You See The Person Your Ex Is Going Out With, Be Sincere Pl by pasqal09: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
Its normal to feel slightly jealous in this case, afterall u once had feeling for the ex.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See The Person Your Ex Is Going Out With, Be Sincere Pl by Sleepingbeauty(f): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
Never experienced it but i have a feeling it would be hella awkward.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See The Person Your Ex Is Going Out With, Be Sincere Pl by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
Omolola1: I feel relieved

You just got the words outta my mouth
Re: How Do You Feel When You See The Person Your Ex Is Going Out With, Be Sincere Pl by vocalprince(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
ammyluv2002: Me too, I feel bad especially if he was the one that broke up with me. It gets worse if his current babe is much more prettier but if I'm the one that broke up with him? I sample myself around him grin
d way wey i dey see u eeeeehhh! U no go be gud gal o!
Re: How Do You Feel When You See The Person Your Ex Is Going Out With, Be Sincere Pl by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ab025:

U had too much pride for d guy and u were formin unnecessarily so I wonder why u shud be feelin jealous..

My advice is that u shud calm down and reduce ur formin, even if u are miss world, what is d need to agree to date a guy wen u know u will just suffer him inside d r/ship...?

Na wa o...abeg am happy for d guy jare, afterall even if that new gal is not as beautiful as u, she is making him happy.
u sabi read at all? The OP want asking for advice. Adviser general of the federation, she was asking for experience. Abegi. ITK
Re: How Do You Feel When You See The Person Your Ex Is Going Out With, Be Sincere Pl by Slyder(m): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
I just look at them? Shake my head, say *poor you* then I bounce off.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See The Person Your Ex Is Going Out With, Be Sincere Pl by chymystique(f): 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
I fEel nothing. Only felt pity for the babe cos I knew she was on a long thing!.. wink
Re: How Do You Feel When You See The Person Your Ex Is Going Out With, Be Sincere Pl by chineloSA(f): 11:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I always make sure that when I leave the guy, I leave no stones unturned.

Meaning, I satisfy my heart, by, letting the men hurt me, letting him make me happy or whatever it is that stirs up my emotions.

In that way when I leave I dont look back but forward, smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

When I meet him, what always come to mind is " THANK GOD, WHAT WAS I THINKING''.

When I meet him, I get to see his flaws on a 3D VIEW. grin grin grin

OP, WHAT DOES LOVE GOT TO DO WITH BEAUTY undecided undecided undecided?? Or else all pretty girls in the world were gonna be able to keep their man from cheating, but still they cant.The girl may be pretty but still not make the guy happy.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See The Person Your Ex Is Going Out With, Be Sincere Pl by ayusco85(m): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2013
I feel nothing o. And besides i hardly run an ex with her new guy.
Re: How Do You Feel When You See The Person Your Ex Is Going Out With, Be Sincere Pl by bestcindy(f): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2013
chineloSA:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I always make sure that when I leave the guy, I leave no stones unturned.

Meaning, I satisfy my heart, by, letting the men hurt me, letting him make me happy or whatever it is that stirs up my emotions.

In that way when I leave I dont look back but forward, smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

When I meet him, what always come to mind is " THANK GOD, WHAT WAS I THINKING''.

When I meet him, I get to see his flaws on a 3D VIEW. grin grin grin

OP, WHAT DOES LOVE GOT TO DO WITH BEAUTY undecided undecided undecided?? Or else all pretty girls in the world were gonna be able to keep their man from cheating, but still they cant.The girl may be pretty but still not make the guy happy.
Exactly

(1) (Reply)

My Greatest Achievement Of The Year 2013! / How To Date A Stripper (guys Let's Go There! ) / Help! I Am Drunk In Love (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.