Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,212 members, 7,903,972 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:43 AM

"If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman (5384 Views)

Johnson Suleman Gives Mercedes-Matrix To Chris Morgan (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Acidosis(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
[deleted]

grin The comments wan kill me grin

3 Likes

Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by KELVINXY: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
Honestly
I don't get dis thread...brb

2 Likes

Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by destino24(m): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
KELVIN-XY:
Honestly

seconded
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Acidosis(m): 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
KELVIN-XY:
Honestly

Maybe you're too young to use the internet...
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by ckkris: 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
KELVIN-XY:
Honestly
But you truly like to comment.
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by wesley80(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
OP just talked and talked without saying anything!

2 Likes

Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Ajibam: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
am very suprise to hear this from him....a whole apostle...i trusted him....

all is well
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Caracta(f): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
How do you expect is to understand this thread when we don't know who-said-what-at-what-event?

Threads like this should come with a reference link or a summary of what was said (preferably in quote), so we can understand better.

1 Like

Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by KELVINXY: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
Acidosis:

Maybe you're too young to use the internet...
Ahhuu..!!!
Hey junior come n greet ur Goon Grandaddy Acidosis!!!
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by KELVINXY: 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
ckkris: But you truly like to comment.
Lol
Am just trying to have a nice time dis lovely eve...
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Acidosis(m): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
Caracta: How do you expect is to understand this thread when we don't know who-said-what-at-what-event?

Threads like this should come with a reference link or a summary of what was said (preferably in quote), so we can understand better.

There is no way I can provide a reference link to a statement I heard on the TV.

The programme was recorded live in his church Omega Fire Ministries, Auchi.

Actually, the thread is not meant for everyone..
Those..following, watching and listening to previous revelations against his ministry (most especially from sist. Linda) would understand the rationale behind Apostle's careless words.
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Tonykings: 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
Cnt even pick one sensible tin frm dx post.... Oga acid or wt is ur name go nd read ur books

2 Likes

Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
I also don't understand this thread grin but I understand the topic.
Now @topic 'Lord forgive me, these people are just confused undecided
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Acidosis(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
Tonykings: Cnt even pick one sensible tin frm dx post.... Oga acid or wt is ur name go nd read ur books

Why criticise what you do not understand?

Is it not an insult on your intelligence to spend 2 minutes of your life castigating a senseless issue?
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Tonykings: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
C nigerians I didnt insult or ''castigate'' ur post..... I said u shld go nd read probably communiction is d problem here... So we wuld nt see such embarrasmnt in d future...i knw because nairaland is free sum ppl ar tempted to post rubbish.... If u dnt av anytn elightend to post park well
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Tonykings: 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by obi4eze(m): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
It would be good if we had a link to the video or something to verify. Even if he said it, I'd like to verify before I make any comment. Thanks.
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Caracta(f): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
Acidosis:

There is no way I can provide a reference link to a statement I heard on the TV.

Actually, the thread is not meant for everyone..
Those..following, watching and listening to previous revelations against his ministry (most especially from sist. Linda) would understand the rationale behind Apostle's careless words.

Ok...in that case, you should state that the thread is meant for specific set of people. Maybe a disclaimer or something, especially for those of us who like "potentially interesting" threads.

Nothing bad if you mentioned it at the beginning that you saw it on TV. Anyway, whatever rocks your boat. Let those the thread is meant for come and contribute, make i no block space for shareholders grin
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Acidosis(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
Tonykings: C nigerians I didnt insult or ''castigate'' ur post..... I said u shld go nd read probably communiction is d problem here... So we wuld nt see such embarrasmnt in d future...i knw because nairaland is free sum ppl ar tempted to post rubbish.... If u dnt av anytn elightend to post park well

Lol

Your problem is bigger than you..
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Acidosis(m): 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
Caracta:

Ok...in that case, you should state that the thread is meant for specific set of people. Maybe a disclaimer or something, especially for those of us who like "potentially interesting" threads.

Nothing bad if you mentioned it at the beginning that you saw it on TV. Anyway, whatever rocks your boat. Let those the thread is meant for come and contribute, make i no block space for shareholders grin

hmm... thats the problem with nairalanders...

Most of you always want to comment even when its not necessary. lol

If you read the last portion of the post, you'll realise opinions and thoughts aren't necessary...

Read and pass... no need to comment, there is nothing to comment about if you ask me smiley
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Tonykings: 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
Acidosis:

Lol

Your problem is bigger than you..

hahahhahahahahah..... Oga no use laff kil prsn here, i grit u sir..
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Caracta(f): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
Don't you think it's silly to open a thread and not expect comments? grin

That's the problem with Nigerians. A lot of people do not understand your post. Instead of you to explain as brief as you can, you had to insult them. The complaint wasn't made by just one person. Accept, explain and move on. So much for Christianity.

1 Like

Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nawa for this Kogi man. Always ranting.
Abeg, wetin u dey talk? No correlation btwn content and title.
I will r@pe any1 who quote me! Disclamer
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
Caracta: Don't you think it's silly to open a thread and not expect comments? grin

That's the problem with Nigerians. A lot of people do not understand your post. Instead of you to explain as brief as you can, you had to insult them. The complaint wasn't made by just one person. Accept, explain and move on. So much for Christianity.
na u go mind am?
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Acidosis(m): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
Caracta: Don't you think it's silly to open a thread and not expect comments? grin

What do you want me to explain ma'am?
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Acidosis(m): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:
Nawa for this Kogi man. Always ranting.
Abeg, wetin u dey talk? No correlation btwn content and title.
I will r@pe any1 who quote me! Disclamer

hahahaha....

This is the best place for people to broadcast their frustration
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Caracta(f): 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
Acidosis:

What do you want me to explain ma'am?

Now you are talking. You already explained in the first and second paragraph of your response to my first 'query'. Going further to state that the thread is not meant for everyone is totally wrong. You preached about salvation in the last paragraph of the first post and then you mentioned later on that the thread is not meant for everyone.

Pls be careful with your choice of words. If you must 'carry' Christ, you must do it with all humility and clarity. That's my point. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Caracta(f): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

na u go mind am?

Lol...he is my friend.
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Caracta(f): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Acidosis:

[s]Actually, the thread is not meant for everyone..
Those..following, watching and listening to previous revelations against his ministry (most especially from sist. Linda) would understand the rationale behind Apostle's careless words.[/s]
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Acidosis(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
Caracta:

Now you are talking. You already explained in the first and second paragraph of your response to my first 'query'. Going further to state that the thread is not meant for everyone is totally wrong. You preached about salvation in the last paragraph of the first post and then you mentioned later on that the thread is not meant for everyone.

Pls be careful with your choice of words. If you must 'carry' Christ, you must do it with all humility and clarity. That's my point. Thank you.

okay thanks
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
Acidosis:

okay thanks
now we are talking. Humilty and gentlemanism.
Re: "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
Caracta:

Lol...he is my friend.
u did well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Bishop David Oyedepo Loses Mother / Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland. / We {muslim} Love Jesus More Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.